I'm Not Who You Think

By b_writing1d

*THE STORY IS NOT LIKE DARK* Harry Styles. What do you think of when you hear that name? Sweet? Generous? Hot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
PLEASE EVERYONE READ
Over 7 years later...please read!

Chapter 3

10.1K 154 21
By b_writing1d

I woke up in the dark room to not feel Kate anywhere. I quickly shot up and turned on the light to see she wasn't there.

"God damnit!" I yelled hopping out of bed. I then looked over at the bedroom clock. It was 3:57 a.m.

I quickly walked out if the room and walked into the living room, she wasn't there.

"Kate!" I yelled. I then heard the bathroom door open. I quickly walked towards it to see Kate.

"Calm your dick. I'm not leaving." She said nudging past me.

"God damnit Kate." I said following her back into the bedroom.

"Sorry that my bladder was about to explode." She said sitting down on the bed.

"Next time tell me before you leave the room." I said walking over and sitting next to her.

"I shouldn't have to tell you when I have to pee. That's kind of personal you know." She said moving over to her side of the bed.

"Well what if you do that again, and then I think your gone?" I asked scooting up near her.

"It's 4 in the fucking morning. I'm going to sleep. You can either shut up and go back to sleep also, or you can continue to yell at me while I ignore you. Make the choice." She said pulling the covers up to cover her body. She rolled on her side, and took in a few deep breathes.

"Alright.. Fine." I said quietly scooting up to be next to her.

"Good choice." She said as I turned off the light. I slowly laid down and slipped under the blankets. I wasn't so sure if I should've put my arm around her again or not, so I just didn't. I wanted to see where me and Kate could go. Maybe after these two weeks, she won't want to be with me, and she could still hate me. Or maybe she could love me, and wanna be with me. I have got to watch my luck though. Kate is different. She doesn't care who I am. To her, I'm just another guy.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly. I laid flat on my back.

"Yeah, whatever." She said. She sounded like she was almost asleep. I laid awake for awhile after she fell asleep, but I eventually did fall asleep after a long time.

***

I woke up to not see Kate in the bed again. The bedroom window let in just enough light to see around the room, no Kate. I sighed and quickly got up. I walked out to see the bathroom door wide open and she wasn't in there.

I began to get worried so I quickly walked into the kitchen to not see her.

"KATE!?" I yelled for walking in the living room. I then saw the t.v was on. I looked over to see her passed out on the couch, covered up by a blanket I had laying on the couch, and her head on a couch pillow.

I walked over to her and shook her lightly.

"Kate?" I whispered shaking her.

"What!?" She asked barely opening her eyes.

"Time to get up." I said smiling and leaning up.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"Hold on." I said walking back into my bedroom. I checked the time on the clock and walked back out.

"It's almost 9:00." I said walking over to the couch. She just laid there.

"Why did you come out here?" I asked turning off the t.v.

"I couldn't sleep." She said sitting up. I came and sat next to her.

"How come?" I asked looking at her. She slowly turned her head to face me.

"Are you actually asking me that? Your threatening to kill my brother, I'm stuck with you, you take away my phone and freedom, and make me sleep in the same bed as you, meanwhile I haven't even known you for 12 hours. But that's still not good enough, right? I should be able to sleep perfectly fine knowing you could hurt me easily or have my brother killed with just one simple phone call." She said in annoyance.

"You might as well just be nice. What did I tell you? The nicer you are, the better it will be for your brother. You wouldn't want me to let him get hurt, now would you?" I asked kissing her cheek. She scooted away from me a little bit.

"Come on Kate. Let me take you out to breakfast." I said smiling and scooting to her again.

"I don't want to." She said standing up.

"Well were going." I said standing up facing her. I pushed my body into hers and she stumbled back.

"No were not." She said staring up at me. I grabbed her shoulders and lightly pushed her against the wall in the living room.

"Yes we are." I said with my body pressed into hers.

"You can't make me." She said staring up at me. I knew she was scared, but she was good at acting like she wasn't. I pressed my hands against her shoulders to lean her back against the wall. I began to lean down to kiss her but her hands flew up to my torso. She gripped my shirt tightly. She moved her head to the side and shut her eyes tightly.

"Please don't." She begged.

"My kiss can't be that bad." I said grabbing one of her wrists in my hand. Her hands pushed at my chest trying to get me off of her.

"We can make this easy, or we can make it hard. You make it hard, you still come and get punished." I said looking down at her. She turned her head to look up at me, and opened her eyes.

"So your gonna punish me? I'm not 5 years old Harry!" She yelled trying to push me away.

"Plus, how would you punish me? You would hurt me wouldn't you? Scumbags like you hitting women, aren't you proud?" She snapped at me. I grabbed both of her wrists in one of my hands and pinned the above her head. I smirked down at her.

"Don't you dare do this again!" She yelled.

"I don't hit women. I beat this shit out of guys who do." I said looking down at her. I watched her chest slowly move up and down as she took in many deep breathes.

"Now, are we going to breakfast easily, or hard?" I asked letting my grip of her wrists up a little bit.

"I really don't wanna go!" She complained.

"So your gonna make this a challenge?" I said with a chuckled gripping her wrists tight again.

"You won't break me down." She said pressing her head back into the wall.

"Okay, so you don't mind if I do this?" I asked dipping my head down and kissing her lips. She squirmed a little bit and I stopped for a second.

"No. You've already done it once." She said giving me a childish smile. I grinned at her and leaned my head down again, except the time I didn't kiss her. I began to suck at her neck. She stumbled slightly. I let in a few bites, but I sucked at her soft skin hard.

"Harry." She struggled to say. I leaned my head up and smiled down at her. She attempted to bring her hands down to the sore spot, but I held them tightly.

"You done yet?" I asked with a smirk.

"N-no. I won't!" She yelled looking up at me quickly.

"Oh, alright then. I hope you don't mind if I continue." I said leaning down and began to suck at the sore area. She let out a whimper and tried to slide her back down the wall, but my body pressing into hers stopped her. I began to bit hard and suck hard.

"ALRIGHT!" She yelled. I leaned up.

"Alright what?" I asked with a laugh.

"You win! I'm done! Just stop!" She yelled.

"I always win." I said letting go of her wrists. She quickly grabbed her infected area and I backed up.

"I don't hit women." I said smiling and turning around. I walked back into the bedroom and changed into a pair of jeans and a navy blue long sleeve shirt.

"Fuck!" I heard her yell. I quickly walked out of the bedroom as I was putting on the shirt. I walked into the bathroom and saw her as she observed her marking.

"It's gonna fucking bruise!" She yelled turning to me. I stood in the bathroom doorway.

"It's only red, which means it won't." I said smirking down at her.

"Do you like the fact that you can over power me?" She asked walking to be infront of me.

"I won't be like this to you until you show me respect." I said peering down at her.

"Why do you want me here? What's the purpose of this?" She asked looking up at me.

"I know it's not a good way to start off a first impression, but when I saw you, I could see something in our future together." I said smiling. She looked up at me confused.

"So you think by holding me hostage, and treating me like this is gonna be a way that I want a relationship?" She asked pointing to her marking on her neck.

"Ill show you who I really am. Just let me get to know you." I said grabbing her hand. I was shocked when she didn't pull it away.

"Let something happen between us." I said staring into her eyes.

She stared up at me, and we just stayed with our bodies lightly touching.

"Let this happen. Make it real." I said beginning to lean down to kiss her. Our lips were about to touch before she turned her head having me leave a kiss to her cheek.

"As long as my brother is okay, I'll think about us, just not now. Not after what you had done to him. I need to know I can trust you." She said taking her hand away from mine. I looked down at her.

"I can agree with that." I said with a sigh.

She nodded her head.

"Lets go get you ready." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her out of bathroom.

"I can't if I don't have any clothes." She said as we walked into the bedroom.

"Maybe this?" I asked walking over to one of my dressers. I opened one and pulled out a pair of jeans and a tight black long sleeved shirt.

"Why do you have this?" She asked walking towards me.

"My old friend came and visited like year ago and forgot an outfit." I said handing the clothes to her.

"Go try them on." I said smiling.

"Alright." She said turning and walking out of the room. She went into the bathroom. I quickly began looking through my closet to see if I could find the shoes my friend Cara had left. I found them. They were a white pair of Vans.

Kate eventually walked back in wearing the clothes.

"They fit perfectly." She said smiling and walking towards me.

"Try these." I said handing her the Vans. She sat on the bed and tried them on. She stood up and walked around a little bit.

"They fit." She said looking at me.

"Good. After breakfast, we'll go clothes shopping for you." I said smiling an walking over to her.

"I think it's to soon that your buying stuff for me. Im still kind of upset about everything." She said walking a few steps away from me.

"Come on now. Please let me do this and prove to you that I won't be a jackass to you." I said walking towards her and putting my hands on her waist.

She looked down at my hands and then looked up at me.

"Please?" I asked pushing my bottom lip out.

She sighed.

"Oh alright." She said putting her hands on my wrists. She moved them away from her waist and looked up at me.

"Do you have a brush?" She asked.

I nodded my head and walked over to my night stand and picked the one that was on there up. I handed it to her and she quickly brushed through her hair. She then set the brush down on the bed.

"I'm ready." She said quietly. I then grabbed her hand and I grabbed my phone. I stuck it in my pocket and then we walked through my flat. At the front door, I had my keys on a little table near it. I quickly grabbed them and we left. We walked to the car and I let her in first, and then I got in.

We did not say one word the entire car trip.

***

We eventually arrived at a road that was never busy. It just had a few people on it. On that road, there was a nice coffee shop I had always liked. I parked the car across the street from it.

"Ready?" I asked turning off the car. She nodded her head. She pulled at the door handle and then realized I still had it on the safety lock.

"I have to know I can really trust you." I said as she looked over at me.

"Just, open it." She said. I got out of the car and jogged around to her side. I opened it and she climbed out. I locked the car and she began to walk across the road that was not busy, it had no cars. I quickly caught up to her and entwined our fingers. She looked up at me as we walked and pulled away slightly, but then I gripped her hand tighter.

"Remember our agreement." I said quietly as we walked.

"Alright." She said under her breathe.

We got to the coffee shop.

"Lets sit out when we eat cause it's pretty nice." I said pointing to the table and chairs that were set up outside. She nodded her head and we entered the shop.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked as we walked up to the place where you order.

"Uhm. I don't know. Eggs I guess." She said quietly stepping back and crossing her arms.

"Can I get you anything?" The cashier asked.

"Uhh yeah. I'll get eggs and pancakes." I said looking at the cashier as he put in our order.

"Alright, your order will be about 10 minutes. Would you like anything to drink?" The cashier man asked.

"Uhh, yeah. Just get us orange juice." I said.

"We'll be outside." I said turning around and leading Kate to walk out. She did so and I was right behind her. We walked out and I pulled a chair out for her to sit in. I then pushed it in and walked around to the opposite side of her and sat down across from her.

"We need to get along." I said pulling my chair forward.

"I know.. I just don't know if I can trust you. I don't know you." She said looking at me.

"Well are you a fan of the band?" I asked tilting my head to the side slightly.

"I'm not obsessed. I only like a few songs." She said quietly.

"Ahhhhh. I see. You really don't know anything about me except my name." I said putting my arms on the table. The warm breeze blew through her hair.

"I'm afraid to get to know you. I fear you'll hurt me. If you over power my brother, your strong because he was the best wrestler in his group sort of thing. How do I know I can trust you? This is all so scary for me. I'm just worried I'll get a mood swing and you'll go after him." She said looking down and tightly closing her eyes.

"You can trust I won't hurt you. I'm the one who beats the shit out if guys who hit women. Please, trust me. I know you don't know me, and I know your scared, but you'll have to move past that if this is gonna work out. Jus, get to know me besides what you just saw. I know I have major anger issues, but I know my limits when it comes to women." I said grabbing her hand that was on the table. She opened her eyes and slowly looked at me.

"Your not planning on hurting me?" She pouted.

"Of course not! All I wanna do is show you myself and spend time with you. What do you think I wanted you for?" I asked as she slowly slipped her hand from mine setting it on her lap.

"I thought you were gonna use me as a punching bag, or your bitch that you could just yell at." She said as a tear ran down her face.

"I can never hit you or any women." I said leaning over the table and wiping her tear away.

"Just give me a chance. We can at least try to start out better." I said looking at her. She turned so we could just be looking right at each other.

"You'll stop ordering me around?" She asked leaning onto the table a little bit.

"I have to be in charge. That's what we agreed on. But aside from that, I wanna be able to have good times with you and go places with you and be able to talk to you. Just, give me a chance. The personality you saw me have is one of three. I'm not who you think." I said leaning onto the table also.

She sighed.

"Alright. I'll try it. I just can't be all friendly and nice though. I don't know you." She said leaning back into her chair.

"Lets get to know eachother then." I said smiling. It was just then a waiter came out with our food on a tray.

"Here you go." He said setting it down on the table. He put our drinks in the middle with it also.

"If you guys need anything, just wave to the threw the window right here." He said pointing to it. The table we were at say right in front of a large window.

"Thanks." I said. He walked back into the shop.

"Where do we start?" She asked taking a sip of her drink.

"Well, maybe where we grew up." I suggested.

Me and her than just talked for awhile. We got to know a lot about each other. I was happy that she would try to give me a chance. I could only imagine how hurt she must be of everything I'm doing, but I'm doing it for her.

***

We had finished eating after awhile.

"Let me go in and pay really quick. I said standing up grabbing our trash. She remained seated and nodded her head.

"Your not gonna run right?" I asked throwing the trash away in the outside trash can.

"No Harry. I'm not going anywhere." She said looking up at me. I sighed and then walked into the shop. The cashier told me my balance and I gave him my credit card. He swiped it once and gave it back.

"Have a nice day." He said smiling. I then turned around and walked out to see Kate was still sitting down.

"Ready to go?" I asked walking behind her.

"Y-yeah." She said standing up and turning around. I locked our fingers together and walked us across the street. I unlocked the car and she climbed in. I did the same.

"I'm scared." She said as I started the car.

"Of what?" I asked putting my seat belt on.

"I'm scared of you Harry." She admitted quietly.

"I won't hurt you. I will tell you a million times if you want, I'm not gonna hurt you." I said putting the car in drive.

"I'm scared that your gonna get Jack." She said quietly.

"If you cooperate, he's gonna be just fine. If your good for a week, I'll let him go. So you have one week from today, I'm deciding to cut it short for you. Alright?" I asked as I drove.

"Thank you." She said beginning to cry.

"I know this is hard, but now I'm doing it for us." I said stopping at a red light.

"Harry, I'm not so sure if there will be an 'us'." She said looking at me.

"I always get what I want." I said looking over at her.

I was gonna get Kate to be mine no matter what I would have to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 914 49
DARK ROMANCE/THRILLER | "Michelle, you are the Devil's gift to any man who dares to love a woman." A woman tests her absent husband's patience by sta...
16.7K 483 49
(BOOK ONE) (Complete but Editing) A chance meeting between southern beauty Maddie Grey and the famous four boys of One Direction. Maddie and Harry be...
195K 5.9K 50
When the love in her life turns sour, independent, headstrong Bailey Duncan shuts that part of her life down completely, focusing only on her future...
49.5K 3.2K 23
Harry cherished Hannah's heart even when it was in someone else's hands.*** A marriage contract, an abusive husband and a forbidden love force Hannah...