Hypnosis & Paralysis Stories

By TheAwesome_E

I feel like there isn't that much stories like these out there, so I'm gonna write some. More

Bad Boy
Nice Clothes
Hallway of Honey
Behave, You're On TV
It Isn't Home
What I've Become
Mom's Curse
!UPDATE!
Requests Here:
Fitting The Mold
Nake In A Box
The Bed
A Spider's Web
My Syrup Pool
The Odd School
Painting The Fate
!UPDATE!
A Magician's Secret
Bad Boy 2
A Cursed Mirror
Trapped In A Doll
Camilo's Interrogation
!ANNOUNCMENT!
The Chair
Plushie Suit
Lonely Freddy (FNAF)
The Worst Babysitter (SHORT)
Evil Genie
Green Fire p1
The Worst Babysitter p2
It's Just A Game
The Mall
Alien Saliva
Yellow Slime
please read
please read
Magicial Karma

Slinky Ball

342 0 0
By TheAwesome_E

Bill was just looking around in his room. His mom had just left, and he wanted to take a nostalgic trip through his old toy chest.

He reached in there through all of the
playdough, dolls, houses until he felt something, something odd.

He tugged on it to pull it up, but then something tugged him down into the chest. Bill fell in, and tried to look at his surrondings, until he realized it.

One of those colorful, slinky balls that would open and close was huge  surronded him in this closet sized area.

Bill lightly tapped the wall, and it closed in on him. It closed quickly, and got Bill trapped in it. He tried to scream for help, but no one would come, he doesn't even know where he is.

The ball then rolled out of the closet, and let Bill take a look at his surrondings. It's his room.

The ball then rolls over to his toy chest, and it jumps on top of it.

Bill uses this time to crawl his way out of there, but it's too late. By the time he barely gets his arm out, the ball starts to shrink, Bill too.

They both shrink until the size of what would be a toy. The ball then digs itself to the bottom of the chest.

Bill wiggles around to get loose and escape, but he just won't budge. Bill was stuck there, stuck in a ball, stuck in a toy chest... Forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.1K 16
Hello, their guy's gals and non-binary pals, Welcome to your fantasy desire for all you monster fuckers out there and for those without of this world...
614K 9.8K 21
"No! Please Peter don't do this!" I cried as I continue to try to free myself from the ropes that are tied to the bed pole. "I can't hold it anymore...
105K 4.6K 16
I'm working every waking hour. You'd think that smuggling would pay better, but nothing has been easy since the war. I can't go on like this. I need...
Eyes On You By AJ

Non-Fiction

71.2K 1K 30
His fantasy finally comes to life after a while of watching her every move. TW this story contains mentions of hard kinks including cnc knifeplay, bl...