EXTRAS Thanatophobia -Death G...

By sum3dud3

An extras books spin-off of Thanatophobia -Death Game by Majority- (https://www.wattpad.com/story/279403521-t... More

Before you read...
(Sec 1-1) The First Trial GAME OVER
(Sec 1-1) Discuss and Execute GAME OVER
(Sec 1-1) Gustav and Mackenzie
(Sec 1-2) Don't Take My Sunshine GAME OVER
(Sec 1-2) The First Main Game (Final)/Curtain Call (Alt Ending)
(Sec 1-2) Bestest Friends Ending Epilogue
Not a Chapter... But...
Still not a chapter but... HOLY SHEEEEETTT!!!
POG JUICE?!
(Sec 2-1) Various Personal Info
(Sec 2-1) All Attraction GAME OVERs
(Sec 2-1) Is This How to Heal a Heart? GAME OVER
(Sec 2-1) Feeling Antsy (Alt Ending)
(Sec 2-1) Consumed by Hell (GAME OVER)
(Sec 2-1) The Impression Room Part 3/The Final Push (Alt Route)
(Sec 2-2) Ring-Up Box (Alt Route: Vinny)
(Sec 2-2) The Ultimate Decision (Voting Addison) (Alt Ending)
(Sec 2-2) Massacre Ending Epilogue
(Sec 2-2) The Ultimate Decision (Voting Damian) (Alt Route) (Alt Ending)
(Sec 2-2) Walkdown (Alt Route: Sasha)
(Sec 2-2) His Final Present (Alt Route: Sasha)

(Sec 2-2) Remembrance (Alt Route: Vinny)

7 1 0
By sum3dud3

Vinny's POV

*FLASHBACK*

My knees were wobbling, sweat poured down my face. I felt like I was going to vomit. I reached for it again and again, only to freeze and take a step back.

???: Vinny...?

I looked to my right to see my brother, Lenny. He raised a brow, his face similarly pale.

Vinny: Yeah...?

Lenny: You've been doing this for the past 10 minutes.

Vinny: I'm nervous, okay?! This is the first time we entered that competition! Our first film we've ever shared with anyone! I... I'm...

I sighed and patted Lenny's shoulder.

Vinny: Let's just do it together, okay?

He nodded and gulped. Together, the two of us reached for the mailbox and opened it. One letter, a camera was on the seal. I bit my lip as I opened it, my twin looking over my shoulder.

Congratulations to the Versace Twins! Your film "Dawn to Twilight" has been selected for the first prize, $1,000 and an official screening of your film will be played at Theodore Theater!

Vinny/Lenny: We... Won...?

The two of us stared at each other for a moment before grinning.

Vinny/Lenny: WE WON!!!

Vinny: Yahoo!

Lenny: Yeah!

The both of us were jumping up and down! I smiled so wide it hurt!

Lenny: We got to celebrate!

Vinny: Let's go tell, Simon!

Lenny: Let's light up some fireworks!

Suddenly, Lenny pulled fireworks out seemingly out of nowhere.

Vinny: Let's go get Simon first!

Lenny nodded furiously as we ran inside. We didn't care if we made any noise. Mom and Dad shouldn't be home anyways. Soon we found ourselves at Simon's door.

*Knock Knock Knock*

And we waited. It took a few moments before speaking.

Lenny: You think he heard us?

Vinny: Yeah. Let's just try again.

*Knock Knock Knock*

We waited again. We heard a grumbling from beyond the door.

*Knock Knock Knock*

Then we heard a groan and a screech of a chair.

Simon: Come in!

As soon as we heard that, we burst through the door and practically jumped on Simon.

Vinny: Bro! Bro! Guess what!

He sighed and smiled.

Simon: What?

Vinny: Remember that movie we made?!

Simon: What about it?

Lenny: Well... We won a reward! It was for the cinnamon- ce- cena-

He stammered over the word.

Simon: Cinematography?

Simon raised a brow. Lenny blushed, scratching the back of his head

Lenny: Yeah that!

I chuckled along with Simon, I pulled the letter from my back and handed it to him. He read it over with one hand, then two. He leaned closer and widened his eyes.

Simon: It's going to be played in a theater?!

Vinny: Yeah! Totally! Isn't that great?!

Simon grinned, and shut his eyes tightly.

Simon: That's... Good...

Lenny: I wish we could've had some explosives in there too...

Vinny: We got those fireworks in the end.

Lenny: Yeah... but I wish we could've done something with more... Aw well, I think big bro would say "This is cause for celebration!"

Lenny suddenly grinned and pulled a firework from his back and lit it. I jumped back, my heart racing.

Vinny: Lenny? Wh-What are you doing?!

Simon shook his head, his face similarly pale. A lit firework was in Lenny's hand!

Vinny: Why would you light it indoors?!

Lenny's eyes snapped to the firework in his hand. His eyes widened as if only now realizing that what he did was probably not the best idea.

Lenny: Oh- uh... Simon!

He tossed it into Simon's hands. His face suddenly turned pale.

Simon: WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH IT?!

His hand slipped on some sort of mechanism that launched the firework around the room. My brothers and I tucked and turned around the room as it flew around us.

Lenny: IT'S GONNA EXPLODE!!!

Simon lunged toward the window and opened it.

Simon: GET IT THROUGH HERE!!!

I  picked up a nearby object and as the fireworks came toward and smacked it with a nearby bar. The firework flew by Simon's head. The firework traveled a bit until it entered an open mailbox as a mailman was about to put some mail in. The mail man ducked as the box exploded. The mailman looked toward us, his face red.

Mailman: DAMN KIDS!!!

Simon/Vinny/Lenny: Sorry Mr. Text...

The three of us sighed as Simon closed the window. Simon pinched the bridge of my nose.

Simon: That was the third time this month...

Lenny: Memento... Mori...?

Simon and I looked toward at Lenny who sat in Simon's chair, reading something. I peaked over his shoulder and Simon looked over mind.

Vinny: What does that mean?

I looked up at Simon who gave a small smile.

Simon: It's latin for "Remember Death."

Lenny: Lat...in?

Simon: A... dead language. I believe it originated in Rome... Latiuim to be precise. A lot of languages today have their roots in Latin... Such as Spanish. Like Super in Latin or Sobre in spanish... Revenge being Vindicta in Latin and Venganza in spanish... It also-

He suddenly paused and narrowed his eyes toward Lanny, who began to sweat.

Simon: Did you just try and make me forget that you just lit a firework in my room by deflecting my attention toward my draft?

Lenny's eyes darted around the room as he cracked a smile.

Lenny: Noooooo....

He forced himself to giggle.

Vinny: Trying to use our brother's.... What was the word day said... Pretentiousness against him?

Simon: "Pretentiousness"...?

Suddenly, Simon made a strange face. It was like he just sucked on a lime. His brows were furrowed as he stared off in the distance.

Vinny: Uh... Bro... You're making a weird face...

His eyes widened as he shook his head. He stared at me for a moment before smiling with closed eyes.

Simon: Anyways... Congratulations. I do believe a celebration is in order!

Lenny: Oh yeah! The prize money! We should buy pizza and ice cream.

Simon rolled his eyes and chuckled.

Simon: Toss in some soda and we'll have a balanced breakfast. But that doesn't matter. Let's consider it a celebration for you and an early celebration for me!

Lenny and I looked at each other with raised brows.

Vinny: What for...?

Simon: Well... I'm going to show my draft this afternoon to the publisher! Hopefully, this time they'll take it.

Lenny and I looked back at each other for a moment before drooping our ears and  looked toward the ground.

Simon: What's with that look? If you guys keep acting pessimistically, then you'll never be able to make anything of yourselves. Besides, you guys won that reward! You should be happy!

Lenny looked back at me and I nodded. Lenny and I grinned.

Vinny/Lenny: Yeah!

Vinny: Y-You're totally gonna nail it this time bro!

Lenny: Hey... When we get older... We should make a movie together!

My head shot toward Lenny as he nodded.

Lenny: Yeah! With my practical effects, Vinny's directing and editing skills, and Simon's writing, the Versace siblings will make the best movie ever.

Simon stared at Lenny for a moment before he chuckled.

Simon: We can surely dream...

Vinny: Hey... what happened to not being pessimistic?

Simon's face turned red as he rubbed the back of his head.

Simon: Well anyways, you guys go downstairs. I'll drive you to the place. I just got to finish writing this.

Lenny and I nodded and made our ways toward the door.

Simon: Oh wait a moment!

Lenny and I froze as we turned to face Simon. He tossed some things onto the bed. Some gloves, a fedora, a belt, and a bow tie and collar. I would end up taking those first three.

Simon: Mom wanted me to give you these. They're hand-me-down. So you guys can accessorize. Besides, I think they'd make you look snazzy.

My eyes widened as I stared back at Simon as I noticed something around his neck.

Vinny: Is that why you have that scarf?

He nodded. Lenny and I stared at the clothes and took them over to the next room to change. It didn't take long and as we left our room, Simon was already walking down the stairs, spinning keys around his tail and into his hand.

Simon: Let's go boys!

Lenny ran on ahead as I was about to follow but something caught my eye. Simon's door was wide open. I saw his laptop. I walked toward it and read what it said.

His Memento Mori. "Tu Fui Ego Eris" My father's final words to me, "Don't be like me..." That man who killed my father... He knew him... That man who killed my father... Why did he let me live? Everything began hitting me at once. "Tu Fui Ego Eris" What you are, i was, What I am, You will be. If I followed my father's footsteps... I'll become him. That was when I began to run. Run into the dark and stormy night. Run away from the child screaming bloody murder. Run away from what I've done. Like how I should've truly run away from. Vengeance. Memento Mori... Remember Death... Tu Fui Ego Eris. What you are, I was. What I am, You will be.

He must've just finished writing this.

*BEEP BEEP*

I heard the muffled voices of my brothers calling for me out side.

Vinny: I'm coming!!

I ran out of the room, shutting Simon's door behind me. He always liked having that door closed...

*FLASHBACK END*

Zill's POV

The room looked like a massive storm just hit it... and in the middle of that storm was Simon. A giant hole in his torso. He had a small smile on his face.. Vinny was on his knees, tears were pouring down his face. His voice was raspy as if he was screaming for a while.

Vinny: D-Damnit... You... Why did you have to die now...? When I just got you back bro... Why didn't you come and hang out with...? No, It's my fault... I was avoiding you too... After you left... After I found out what you became... I couldn't face you but... I guess you were still the same person deep down. It's my fault...

Vinny began pounding against the floor.

Vinny: My fault... My fault. My fault! Please don't die!! I- I had so many chances to forgive you!! To be brothers again!! Please don't go!!

I gulped as I saw Vinny in that state. What do I do here? What can I say to help him? Before I could do anything, Addison beat me to the punch. Addison placed a hand on his shoulder.

Addison: V-Vinny...

Vinny: Addi?

Addison: I... I know how you feel but... The Main Game was going to be starting soon.

Vinny growled as he pulled away from Addison.

Vinny: Just let me go, damn it...

Addison: Vinny...

Vinny: I know that the Main Game is coming soon! I know that!! But you really think I care about that right now!! My brother just died!! I swear when I get my hands on those kidnappers I'll rip them apar-

Addison: You can't! You'll just die too!

Vinny paused before turning his attention back on Simon.

Vinny: J-Just... Let me... Let me be with my brother a little longer... Okay? I just need to be alone with him...

Addison's lip quivered as he nodded.

Addison: I... Understand...Stay safe, Vinny...

I approached the two of them and placed a hand on Addison's shoulder. I opened my mouth to say something but... No words came out. I just bit my lip and stared at Addison. I nudged my head toward the door and the two of us walked toward the door.

Vinny: W-Wait, Addison!

Addison: Y-Yes...?!

Vinny's opened his mouth but then closed it again. He clenched his teeth and sighed.

Vinny: F-Forget what I said before... I just... Can you stay with me for a little longer? I don't think I SHOULD be alone.

Addison's jaw dropped as he nodded.

Addison: Of course. Oh! Um... Zill... Just get everyone into the Nurse's office. Mackenzie should be there, right? I'll catch up later!

I stared as the two of them kneeled next to Simon's body.

Zill: Okay...

As I turned to leave the room, I saw it. Rio's body. Jack's arm warmer still upon it... I took it off. This is Jack's! Not yours! As I made my way out of the room, my foot hit something... Rio's head... I kicked that fucking thing to next week. Revenge... I'll get revenge for all who've died here... Revenge for Gustav... For Jill... And for Simon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456 18 8
After the Convergence, Addison is left with the weight of his own guilt on his shoulders. Feeling responsible for the massive amount of death and des...
65.4K 6K 57
*BOOK 6 *Warning- Do Not Read if you have not read The Red Dawn first. The tale of dawn takes a dark turn as events of the past are reconstructed an...
2.5K 32 15
Strap yourselves in and get ready for the ride of your life. It's time to dive into the wacky, whimsical world of "ZooPhobia", created by Vivienne "V...
1.7K 217 94
Zill(ion) Martinez is a high schooler who finds himself trapped in a "Death Game by Majority Vote" with an assortment of other creatures. Some are hi...