Finally,

Af VeniceRosebloom98

Another guy grab me by the waist gently and started kissing me on the lips, I followed his lead and it led to... Mere

part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4 - Nicholas POV
Part 5
part 6 - N
part 7
part 8 - N
part 9
part 10 - Tobias
part 11 - Zane
part 12
part 13
part 14 - Fitzgerald
part 15 - N
part 16 - F
part 17
part 18 - N
part 19 - N
part 20 - N
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25 - Tobias
part 26 - Karl
part 27
part 28 - Timothy
part 30
part 31 - Karl
part 32
part 33
part 34 - Elijah
part 35 - Tobias
part 36 - N
NOT A STORY, BUT THANKS
part 37
part 38 - Elijah
part 39 - N
part 40
part 41 - Eli

part 29 - N

6.5K 91 10
Af VeniceRosebloom98

I'm back in the palace, it turns out my mother has eliminated Isabelle, she called earlier to inform me that she wants Anastasia as my wife. Why would she meddle in this. Geez, I barged into the dining hall, where my mother, father and Anastasia are. 

"Ah, there you are Nicholas, I believe we adored Anastasia and you've felt more... affection towards Anastasia after visiting the orphanage no?" My mother said

"Mother, Father, Ana" I greeted," I thought you're going to let me choose? What is with the rush?" 

"Oh, why wait if we've found the one?" 

"Its my choice mother" I emphasized

"True that, how about, 1 year Nicholas, and we'll proceed with the wedding?" Mother replied, hard headed. 

I sighed, walking out not wanting to listen to this brainless argument. I walked towards the garden, I need a fresh air and clear my head. I sit on the bench and look at the sky, I thought about how I could introduce Elena into this, how could I get out of this arranged marriage. I've fucked Anastasia but it was passionless, meaningless sex. Never is comparable to what we've had with Elena.  

"Fuck," I cursed

I saw Anastasia coming near me, I ignored her

"You're thinking about Elena weren't you?" She asked

"None of your concern, I believe" I replied, adding a harsh tone to it

"I'm sorry your highness, it was so sudden too,.." she tried explaining

"It's not your fault, mother has always been that way" 

I need to see Elena, I can't stop thinking about how I left things with here, how I've made her so so wet, so horny, begging us to fuck her. Shit, I need to see her.

"I'm need to go" I said, parting off Anastasia. I walked towards my room and grabbed some documents on my desk so I could review them later in the mansion and head to the driveway to the car to go back to Elena. I fucking see Anastasia and my parents in front of the car

"Take Anastasia to stay with you son" Father suggested. I really don't want to argue with them as of now because it will be pointless anyway. I opened the door and let Anastasia in, she got into the car and I got into the driver seat. I didn't bother to bid my parents goodbye. I left in an instance. 

"If I may know, who's Elena, your highness?" She asked, trying to make a conversation. 

I took a deep breath and replied, "She's someone very dear to me, she's someone I care about, her beauty is out of this world and she's someone I respect very much. She's someone I want to be with for the rest of my life" 

"Do... you love her?"

"Yes," I instantly replied. What kind of question is that. Anastasia then stayed silent for the whole ride to the mansion. I plan to let her stay in the guestroom, I'll have someone from the palace pick her up tomorrow, I don't want her staying too long. 

We've then arrived at the mansion and I parked my car. I hurriedly opened the front door and saw Elena blindfolded, panting and moaning with both her hands tied to the hook on the wall, Elijah holding he magic wand vibrator, Tobias and Karl grabbed and kissing the boobs. Fucking wrong timing. They're still picking up where I left off at the car. They're banging Elena! How the fuck would I explain the situation now. 

"Your highness.." Anastasia shocked to see what's going on. 

"Nic, we didn't know you'll come back this early" Elijah said, surprised to see us and everyone tried to cover Elena, but they didn't bother to cover themselves and their hard on. Fuck.

"Um.. yeah this is Anastasia, Ana this is everybody, I'll take you to the guest room" I immediately say and walked pass them

"Your highness.." Anastasia called, standing still 

"Follow me.." I ordered

"Wait.." Anastasia said. She slowly walks towards Elena, eyes still on her. Elena looks confused as fuck right now. Anastasia touched Elena's cheeked and kissed her. Elena stayed still. What the fuck is going on. As much as the confusion is going on, I know some of the guys are enjoying this hell of sight. What the fuck should I do, it would definitely be too awkward to stop this now. 

"May I?" Anastasia asked Elijah, who's still holding the magic wand. She placed the magic wand on Elena's clit, making her moan. Anastasia gestured Elijah to take her place and Elijah gladly obeyed. Fuck. She then slowly removed her clothes so she's left in her bra and undies. Fucking tease, she's even wearing a lingerie. 

Ana looked at the vibrator that we bought home earlier from Lullas and asked, "Oh this a new product? Can I try?" 

No one replied but she took it anyway, she attached the other head on it so now it's a double ended dildo vibrator. Anastasia walked back to Elena and continue kissing her on the lips. 
"What are you.." Elena complained

"Shh.. enjoy babe, it will feel good I promise" Anastasia replied. She inserted the dildo into her, turning it on, 

"Ahhhh!" Elena moaned hard

"I told you" Anastasia whispered seductively. Slowly, Anastasia removed the rope on Elena's hand from the hook but leave the cuffs on, she lead Elena to the couch laying her on her back as Ana climbed on her, inserting the dildo into her. She thrust the dildo in and out using her body and moaned whilst doing so. She takes the magic wand, placed it on Elena's clit, making Elena moaned even louder.

"Ahhh! Ohh god, ahhh!! I think... Ahh... ahhh.. I'm coming" 

"Go on babe, cum" Ana replied

"I'm.. ahh!! Cumming.. Ahhh!! ahhh!!" Elena moaned as she came, shuddering. Anastasia removed the both drenched vibrators. 

I guess as of this point, we're all too turned on from the whole fucking show they gave us. I hurriedly go near Elena and opened her blind fold, "I'm here baby", then I kissed her hardly, let her moan in my mouth while I grabbed her breast. I helped her up, moved her to another couch, let her sit and kissed down her breast, softly biting them until it leave some marks while Elena keeps panting. She looks so damn cute when she tried to cover her moans. Probably too shy that another girl is here. Tobias stood behind the couch and softly touched her chin, kissing her from above. Just as she's sitting a bit straighter, I took this opportunity to widen her legs, licked her sweet juices, making her moans muffled louder as Tobias still kissing her. 

I kept licking her clit and inserting my index and middle finger in and out of her, I feel her tighter, "Come baby, cum for us" I said. Elena broke the kiss, "Ahh.. Nic... ahhh.."

"Go on love, cum for us" Tobias added.

"Ahhh!!.. Ahhh Nicc.. Thank youu.." She moaned cumming. 

I laid on the couch, grabbed Elena's waist and carried her so that she's sitting on me. I slowly insert myself into her, making her moan again. I love how sensitive she is, I thrusted into her slowly.

"Nic..Ahh.." she moaned. She stopped me from thrusting but she bounced of my, riding me. Fuck! Who's teaching her this. Tobias too turned on from us, opened a pack of condom, placed it on his dick and inserted himself into Elena's ass, double penetrating her. 

"Ahh!! Tobias!" Elena screamed. 

"It's soo tight here princess" Tobias moaned

"Ahh! ahhh, I can't... please ahhhh" 

"What do you want baby?" I asked her teasingly

"To... cum... please.. ahhh!! ahhh.. ahhhh" 

"Cum? Again baby?" 

"Yes.. pleasee ahhh.. It feels soo.. goood ahh.. ahhhh" 

"Go on baby, cum for us.." I said thrusting even faster into Elena

"Ahhhh.. thank youu!! Ahhh!! Ahh, I'm... hahhh god, cumming" 

I feel her spasm inside her, making me coming close. Fuck she's even getting wetter. I can't hold it while she's making that face, I came inside her and panted. Tobias came not long after. It seems like Anastasia is masturbating on our scene, likewise, Zane is jacking off and came on Elena's tits. Karl, still erect, ordered Elena to blow him and Elena obeyed. Both Fitz and Elijah move closer to Elena, she knew what to do and start jerking them both. They came not long after on Elena's tits and Karl deep down her throat. Elena swallowed every drop of it like a good girl. Fuck, this could turn me on again. 

I decided to grab a towel and clean Elena off. I took Elena's robe and walk with her to our bathroom, I have some explaining to do. 

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

2.2M 50K 50
๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ| ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป โI need you to stop moving. Each time you move I'll spank youโž she nodded. Simply just...
372K 7.6K 45
"Please let me go. I swear I won't tell anyone!" James chuckled. "Oh no princess you're coming with us" David's hand snaked around my waist, he pulle...
37K 795 89
"What will we do with you?" I could feel them walk around the room no matter how much they tried tiptoing. "Anything you want daddy." I responded. I...
44.5K 1.1K 21
"We like our sins tainted in a little crimson." Feeling the tip of something cold and sharp dragging up my chest, making its way toward my throat. I...