The Bond We Have

By wifeofkuroken

Liliana Marissa Swan, twin to Isabella Marie Swan, Liliana has always been the favored twin Finding her pass... More

Cast & Quotes
Twilight
Act 1
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
New Moon
Act 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Eclipse
Act 3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Breaking Dawn Part One
Act 4
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Breaking Dawn Part Two
Act 5
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Thank You
Book Two !!!

18

1.7K 59 8
By wifeofkuroken

Liliana

"I hope she freezes to death" I grumbled looking at Edward and Bella in the mountains in a tent through a mirror at the pack house.

"Liliana Marissa Mikaelson" Emily smacked my arm scolding me as I crossed my arms.

"What? It's true. We're all about to risk our lives for them the least she could do is freeze to death maybe then he'll bite her before she dies" leah snorted but coughed to cover it.

Sam sent me a look from where he stood behind Emily while Paul being the wonderful boyfriend he is rubbed my arms to calm me down while I was on his lap.

We watched as Jacob entered the tent I began to get slightly entertained.

"I can't sleep with all that teeth chattering" Jacob said as my eyes widened I could already tell what he was thinking without reading his mind.

"Forget it" Edward said while Bella stayed shivering from the cold.

"Well this is entertaining" I laughed with everyone except Sam and Emily who were scolding me for once 'invasion of privacy' and two laughing about this though I saw the small smiles they were trying so hard to conceal.

"Well I'd watch this over a soap opera any day' I made a face looking at Quil.

"A soap opera?" I asked pausing "same to be honest" we both laughed before we listened to Edward and Jacob talking again.

"If you would've just stayed gone another six months" I scoffed "even if he did you still wouldn't have her and she'd just run back to him whenever he came back" Kim smacked my arm as I it rubbed because it actually stung a little.

"Okay this is just getting sad to watch and not to mention pathetic at this point" I rolled my eyes and switched to look at Seth instead who was calmly sleeping in his human form in a mini hut I created for him.

Staying in wolf form for too long is way too much especially for a kid.

Anyone who sees will see him in his wolf form in the snow so they won't see the true image.

"Wait couldn't you have helped her stay warm without Jacob?" I grinned at Nathaniel and nodded.

"Then why didn't you?" I looked at Embry and dead panned as Jess hit the back of his head.

"We were hoping she'd freeze to death obviously" I snapped my fingers before pointing and Jess "bingo" I laughed lightly before turning the mirror back to normal.

"You imprinted on a masochist" I saw Quil shiver making me grin widely.

"Thanks" me and Jess said laughing with everyone else watching as Quil paled slightly.

Time Skip

It was finally the end of the battle we were collecting the bodies of the dead new borns and throwing them into a pile before I used my powers and set them on fire.

"How far Alice?" Carlisle asked as I threw the last body in before hugging both Rosalie and Emmett since I saw them both get over powered by a group of new borns and their skin cracked slightly.

Then I went to check on Paul because why wouldn't I Jess was checking on Embry while Edward and Bella had just appeared.

I had my icy cold glare set on the both of them I'd pay them back for my mates getting hurt.

"Leah no!" I looked over seeing Leah going after a new born who had suddenly appeared.

The new born wrapped his arms around her and was about to crush her but Jacob jumped over causing him to get crushed instead.

My eyes widened slightly as I rushed over to the newborn and jumped in the air and ripped his head off while in the air before landing on the ground while the others tore his body apart.

Jacob laid rolling around in a fetal position while I honestly didn't really care. Bella sat next to him trying to reassure him while Carlisle informed them about needing to reset his bones.

Sounds like it'll hurt like hell...good.

"They're coming!" Alice yelled "you guys have to go I don't want you to get hurt because of them" I said the last word with venom laced in my tone before glaring at the human blood bag and her virgin vampire.

"Lily" I huffed before making my way between Rose and Emmett they wrapped their arms around me.

I told Alex, Jess, and Nathaniel to go with the pack.

I saw the volturi members come through before pulling their hoods down revealing themselves.

I waved at Jane happily as I saw her lips twitch lightly but she sent me an emotionless nod as the others not including the volturi looked shocked.

"Impressive I've never seen a coven survive a battle of this magnitude" Jane started as I began to play around with my chaos magic discreetly.

"Looks like we missed an entertaining fight" Alec finally spoke seeing as Jane looked as though she were planning all the ways to kill the coven.

"If you would've arrived earlier you would've fulfilled your duties" Edward said as I glared at him.

"Mind your tongue Edward." I said causing him to flinch slightly as I felt Bella glare I glared back as she flinched and hid herself in Edward making me smirk.

"You missed one" we all looked over to where Jane looked and saw one of the new borns by the name of Bree.

She hasn't fought in the battle she was scared and confused Nathaniel was the one who helped her. That's how he found out she was his mate making me smile.

We watched as Jane began to torture her using her gift before Bree told her what Riley had told them.

"Felix" I looked over at said vampire with a slight glare Esme asked for the coven to be able to take her in they aren't aware of her and Nathaniel being mates.

I just knew one thing for sure I refuse to let her die. "The volturi don't give second chances keep that in mind next time" she turned and looked at Bella.

"Caius will be happy to know she's still human" then Bella just had to speak up I was annoyed with her and Edward at this point so I put them in their own personal hell.

"Felix take care of that I would like to go home" I stepped in front of Bree and held one arm out to keep her back.

"Jane I like you I really do but I'm sorry I can't allow you to kill her when she's my sons mate she's under my protection and she'll be turned into my kind soon" everyone looked at me shocked.

Jane had seemed to be conflicted we had a staring contest and I was not letting up.
"You know the laws about mates don't force me to kill you" I glared at the four of them they were taken aback.

The others were worried before the volturi members walked off. "She's under your care Lily if she's not turned in the next year we will kill her" I nodded as they left and I'm guessing went back home.

We all released s breath that we quite honestly didn't need rose and Emmett crushed me into a hug I released Edward and Bella from my powers before turning to Bree.

I opened my arms for her as she ran into them without hesitation making me smile. I hugged her back tightly hearing her dry sob.

"Don't worry I got you" she hugged me tighter as if I were going to disappear.

"Welcome to the family Bree Mikaelson" I pulled away giving her a warm smile before cupping her face and kissing her forehead.

Bree was turned when she was 15 I'm just thankful Nathaniel has a mate and that she has a chance at a better life with us.

"Come on I'll take you to see Nathaniel" she nodded as we left the field the Cullens not including Carlisle went back home since they couldn't enter the rez.

I rubbed my stomach lightly and smiled.

The family is almost complete.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 9.7K 46
Rhea Swan is often the forgotten twin sister of Bella Swan. Rhea currently lives with her mother but is moving back to Forks with her sister. Until t...
579K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
201K 4.5K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...
200K 3.8K 26
Belle Swan is the cousin of the infamous Isabella Swan. But this is no ordinary story where they love each other and get along. Belle moved in with h...