EXTRAS Thanatophobia -Death G...

By sum3dud3

An extras books spin-off of Thanatophobia -Death Game by Majority- (https://www.wattpad.com/story/279403521-t... More

Before you read...
(Sec 1-1) The First Trial GAME OVER
(Sec 1-1) Discuss and Execute GAME OVER
(Sec 1-1) Gustav and Mackenzie
(Sec 1-2) Don't Take My Sunshine GAME OVER
(Sec 1-2) The First Main Game (Final)/Curtain Call (Alt Ending)
(Sec 1-2) Bestest Friends Ending Epilogue
Not a Chapter... But...
Still not a chapter but... HOLY SHEEEEETTT!!!
POG JUICE?!
(Sec 2-1) Various Personal Info
(Sec 2-1) All Attraction GAME OVERs
(Sec 2-1) Is This How to Heal a Heart? GAME OVER
(Sec 2-1) Feeling Antsy (Alt Ending)
(Sec 2-1) Consumed by Hell (GAME OVER)
(Sec 2-2) Remembrance (Alt Route: Vinny)
(Sec 2-2) Ring-Up Box (Alt Route: Vinny)
(Sec 2-2) The Ultimate Decision (Voting Addison) (Alt Ending)
(Sec 2-2) Massacre Ending Epilogue
(Sec 2-2) The Ultimate Decision (Voting Damian) (Alt Route) (Alt Ending)
(Sec 2-2) Walkdown (Alt Route: Sasha)
(Sec 2-2) His Final Present (Alt Route: Sasha)

(Sec 2-1) The Impression Room Part 3/The Final Push (Alt Route)

3 1 0
By sum3dud3

Damian's POV

Rio: ...I'll explain it for ya. First up, you bastards reasoned right! It was the real a Vinny who broke Gustav Hedda's monitor. Seems Damian and Addison witnessed it. Day broke, and the real Vinny went with Zill into the Room of Lies. Sensing danger, Zill grabbed the real Vinny's hand, but unfortunately, Vinny got caught. And the one who came out was the fake Vinny. After that, it was the fake waltzing around... But there were two problems. First was that the memory updates hadn't caught up. Since the real Vinny came to the Room of Lies less than a day after breaking the Gustav monitor... The memory of him smashing it never got put in! Second was that her last personality update was 2 years and 11 months ago, before the Death Game started. Seems like his personality changed a fair bit from the shock of his brother in that state! Ah well... Not much you can do about that stuff.

Simon growled and roared.

Simon: Where's the real Vinny...?!

Rio laughed.

Rio: Ohho! Who can say? Try the Room of Lies?

Simon bared his teeth.

Simon: If you did anything to him... I'll kill you...!!

Rio: Aww... Already only concerned for the real one?

Suddenly, Rio's eyes grew dark.

Rio: Makes me feel bad for the fake Vinny here.

Vinny's eyes widened. All color drained from his face as he gulped. All of us turned to face him. He was sweating bullets.

Rusty: W-Well... You solved it, right?! Hurry up and push the fucker down...!!!

Addison stuttered.

Addison: T-That...

Vinny raised his hands up defensively.

Vinny: W... Wait!! Wait a sec!! I'm... alive too...!! I don't... wanna die...

Venganza cringed.

Venganza: It... doesn't feel good. Why... Why is he able to cry, too...? He... He really is alive. Maybe not real but...

Venganza bit into his let until it bled. He shook is head and shut his eyes tight.

Venganza: Ugh, whatever! Ju- Just push him off!

All color drained from Zill's face.

Zill: Is this... part of some sort of emotional program...?

Rio: Ahahaha! You got it!

Sahara's jaw dropped.

Sahara: Awful... this is awful!! This is just too cruel! If he can feel things... Like happiness and sadness... If he can understand and convey feelings. He's no different from the real Vinny!! He's not a fake at all! He's just another Vinny! He's alive!

Rio: Oh? If you think so... Just sacrifice Mackenzie.

Time seemed to freeze at the moment. I stared at the frozen and fearful Vinny. He trembled and raised his hand defensively.

Rusty: The fuck you waiting for?! Make it quick! That Vinny... He's just... He's just a doll, you hear me?! A doll! He can't be more important than the lives of real people like us!!

I shook. Sweat began beading down my face. I stared at him. My heart is pounding in my chest. What now...?! What do I do?!

Vinny: Dame! S-Stop it...!!! I... I thought you were my friend...!

I clenched my fist and closed my eyes tight. My breathing hastened. I took a deep breath... and slowly approached Vinny. He took a step back.

Vinny: D-Don't you dare!

I shoved him hard.

Vinny: Damian...!!!

I shoved him closer to the hole.

Vinny: Stop...!!!

I shoved him again.

Vinny: Please...!!! Forgive me...!!! Why?! Why me?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!

I've pushed him to the ledge... one more should do it... The next one... will definitely be the last...

...

...

...

??? (1): You're gonna kill someone else you love again?!

??? (2): It's not that big of a surprise!

Two hands were clasped around my neck. My eyes widened as they tightened. I froze in place. I felt my heart pound in my head. I shut my eyes tight as finally, I let out a scream. I forced my eyes open. He was already pushed to the edge. The next one is the last. But I froze at the sight of Addison delivering the final push. The fake Vinny let out one final scream as he fell to the bottom, A sickening crack echoing from the hole. Addison began panting. He hugged himself so tightly before falling back into my arms.

Damian: A-Addi!

He looked like he just saw a ghost. He took in deep and heavy breaths

Addison: No... No more... You don't... have to keep forcing yourself... Dame...

My eyes widened in shock. Before I can say anything else, we head a thud from below. The floor beneath us began to shift.

Venganza: Mackenzie and Rusty's restraints have unlocked.

Rusty: D-Damn it! Get the antidote to her!

Tia: I'll bandage her up for you.

Zill: Hang on! Simon, give me the-

We heard loud stomps from down below. Simon practically exploded.

Simon: Hey!!! Rio!! Was... Was that Vinny really a fake...?! Or was that a lie?!

Rio laughed.

Rio: Look at the corpse, you'll be able to tell!

We heard some shifting from below. Simon stammered.

Simon: As if... As if I could look at my brother's corpse! Fake or not!!!

Addison and I stared at each other, before we started at the hole. The hole we pushed the fake down... A dark thought crossed my mind... ...We should probably confirm... I can look down there from where I am... I gulped. I looked down at the fallen Vinny... And my stomach churned. In terms of appearance, he looked absolutely real. A wold killed by impalement... An ally... a friend who just wanted to live. The spike through his right eye will forever haunt me.

Addison: There's... no blood...

I gasped. I doubled back to look at the corpse... And sure enough... no blood... Guess technically speaking... It's not really a corpse, huh? Finally Addison and I were close enough to the ground to get off that platform. Simon turned to view Vinny for a moment. He cringed and almost immediately looked away, his face pale.

Simon: ...Yes... I see... ...Sure enough... he was a doll...

Sahara had a similar pale face.

Sahara: Then... Where's the real Vinny...?

Zill: Hey Rio! Where's the real-

We all looked around the room... but... Rio and Tia had already vanished. Simon's eyes widened.

Simon: The Room of Lies...!! Not good! Vinny!!

Rusty: Hey dumbasses! Forgot something?!

We all turned to look at Rusty, in his arms, a heavily injured and unconscious Mackenzie.

Sahara: M-Mackenzie!

She ran over to her side, and seemingly shoed Rusty away. He looked to the ground and groaned. Mackenzie looked as pale as a ghost. Her breaths sounded pained. Sahara put a hand to her head.

Mackenzie: ... I'm... sorry... I'm sorry everyone... I'm sorry Rusty... I'm sorry...

Sahara: Where's the antidote?!

Zill slammed his hand against his head.

Zill: Simon still has it!

Sahara: What?!

Macknzie's eyes suddenly widened.

Mackenzie: M-Mom...

She was growing paler.

Addison: We'll find him! You guys take her to the nurse's office in case we can't bring him back.

Rusty: Why the hell should we do that?!

Zill's eyes widened.

Zill: There could be another antidote there! Let's move!

As Zill took Mackenzie in Sahara's arms, we all ran out of the room. I followed Addison to the hallway where the Room of Lies was supposed to be. Simon already was storming in.

Simon: Vinny!! Where is he?!

His voice boomed out of the room. We stormed in after him.

Addison and I leaned over our knees, and took in heavy breaths.

Addison:... Ugh... Simon!... Please, calm down...!

Rio: Whoa, you're in a real hurry, huh?

Addison and I's eyes shot over to Rio, who chuckled at the display. Simon growled.

Simon: Should've known you were here!

Rio: You wanna meet Vinny that badly, ya bastard?

Simon's eyes widened, as if he realized something we didn't.

Simon: ...Why are you saying it like that?! Talk, you damn doll!!

Addison clung onto Simon.

Addison: That... that doesn't matter right now! We need the antidote to save Mackenzie! She's gonna-

Simon shot his head over to Addison.

Simon: SHUT UP!!!

Addison jumped back, his eyes shone with fear. Simon turned back to Rio.

Simon: Where's my brother?!

Rio tilted his head slightly and giggled.

Rio: ...Ehh? Ahaha... Fine... I'll let you meet him.

Simon: Stop playing coy! Where is he?!

Rio: Come on! Let's have some fun with this. I just have a real simple quiz for ya!

Simon: STOP PLAYING CO-

Suddenly, Rio's eyes grew dark.

Rio: What's the current state of Vincent Versace?

Suddenly, the room froze. It felt almost as if we teleported to the middle of Antarctica. Simon was affected the most. His growls turned to whimpers, his red face turned pale. He stared like it was staring off into the distance at something that wasn't there...

Simon: ...H... Huh...? W-What are you talking about...?!

Rio: 1. Long since dead. 2. Dead from a trap in this room. 3. Watching over y'all as a severed head. ...Pick one!

He continued as if he didn't drop the biggest of bomb shells. I could only stare at him in disbelief. I couldn't even muster any words.

Simon's brows furrowed.

Simon: Don't be ridiculous!! Stop it, stop it!! I can't believe that... I can't!! Vinny wouldn't die so easily!!

Rio chuckled.

Rio: Creatures can be oh so fragile, y'know? Aren't I right, Safalin?

Tia: They... really are... aren't they...

With that, Tia appeared. In her hands... was... Vinny's severed head... His expression was twisted in pain and horror, he looked so pale as if he'd been tortured for days.

Addison: N-No...

Addison whimpered, one of his hands gripped my sweater. I felt like I was gonna vomit. It felt like the world was going to crash down on me. If that was how I felt, I could only imagine how Simon did. Simon's body trembled, his legs gave out from under him as he curled up into a ball. Quit sobs escaped his mouth.

Simon: ...Huh? Are you kidding me...? Inconceivable... Such blatant lies ...All... lies...

He just sobbed for what felt like an eternity. Addison began to cry a bit to. I looked away from the head, and tried to keep myself together as best I could. I felt like I was shattering like a hammer when slammed into glass.

Simon: I'll kill you...

My eyes widened as my eyes locked on Simon. His body still trembled but I felt like I could see heat flow off his body. His hand clenched as I heard a low growl.

Rio put a hand to his ear.

Rio: I beg your pardon?

Simon: I'LL KILL YOOOOOOOOOOU!!!!

He pounced toward Rio, eyes filled with red. Rio just laughed.

Rio: Ahaha! You're scarin' me, Simon!

Simon: I'LL TEAR YOU APART!!!

I lunged toward him.

Damian: Wait! Hold on Si-

Simon: OUT OF MY WAY!!!!

Simon slammed his fist into my muzzle, I flew into a nearby wall, I felt blood begin to trickle down my face.

Addison: D-Damian!

Someone ran to my side. I assume it's Addison, but everything seems blurry... Ugh... I feel like I may need a full facial reconstruction surgery after that.

Rio: If you want her that bad, have him. Catch!

Rio tossed Vinny's head over toward Simon, stopping his assault. Simon's eyes were no longer red. They returned to their normal yellow as tears formed in his eyes. He caught Vinny's ead and kept it close.

Simon: Vinny....!!! Vinny... I'm sorr-

*Bang*

An intense... sound. A loud one... like something popping... An explosion. Addison and I's eyes widened in horror as we stared at Simon.

Rio: Huh... Sooorry~ Vinny's collar might've exploded. Hm... You okay? Y'know Simon... You seem pretty close to God, After all...

Simon reached through the hole in his torso, as if he still hadn't processed it himself. Rio's eyes grew dark.

Rio: You're lookin' a little... hole-y.

Simon groaned as he coughed up blood. He fell to the ground.

I shook off the pain as I ran to his side, Addison following a little behind.

Damian: Simon!!! Wait!!!

Rio approached two and leaned over him.

Rio: Aww, that's not great. You're gonna die, huh?

I growled. It took everything I had to not bite Rio's fucking throat out!

Damian: D-Don't fuck with me!! This... This is...!

Simon shifted a little bit. He coughed up a little more blood. All my rage disappeared after that, as I turned to see Simon. His eyes were glossy as tears fell down his face.

Simon:... Vi...ny... Wh...y ... Vin... Aaaa... a... augh...

Damian: Nooooo...!! Simon!! Simon...!!

Addison ran over to Tia and clung to her.

Tia: Help...!! Please, help him!! Safalin...!!

Tio sighed heavily as she bit her lip. She shook her head.

Tia: Impossible... W-With a wound like that...

Addison fell silent, falling to his knees. He began to sob quietly again.

Simon: Vin... ny...

Simon went limp, his eyes lost all life... I was too familiar with that look... Why...? Why did this have to happen...? My mind went blank... Then... I heard footsteps fast approaching.

???: BRO!!!

Addison and I shot our heads over toward the voice. Our eyes and jaws widened in shock.

Damian: Vinny...?

Vinny ran to Simon's side and began to shake his body.

Vinny: You dumbass!! Bro!! Don't die on me!!

Simon just stayed silent. He was already gone... It's too late. That didn't stop Vinny however. He just kept shaking him, tears fell down his face.

Vinny: Open your eyes!! Bro!! It's me!! It's Vinny!! I'm alive...!! B... Bro...!!!!

My eyes darted around the room and locked on to the center of it. An open passage within a pillar. Was this where he was from the start? Rio cackled.

Rio: Well? This is the Room of Lies! The correct answer to the quiz was numbah 4! "None of the above because the real Vinny is alive and tied up within this pillar"! Also known as NOTABTRVIAATUWTP for short or 4 for shorter! Didn't even notice it was a doll's head... Goes to show how much a sibling's bond is worth! Ahahahahaha!!

Vinny growled as he gripped harder onto Simon's body.

Vinny:... You bastard...

Rio: Eh...?

Vinny roared.

Vinny: Don't play dumb! The moment it exploded... The trap should've been over with. If you'd released me right away, I could've at least told him I was alive!!

He shrugged.

Rio: Huhhh? What he was thinking doesn't change that he was gonna die, does it?

Vinny: It changes everything!! It's totally different, dammit...! You damn heartless doll...!! That's it... I'm gonna kill you...!!

Vinny bared his teeth, he charged toward Rio!

Rio: Ahhaha! If you kill a Floor Master, all y'all are gonna die, y'know... Oh well. Seems I'll just have to kill everyone too!!!

Vinny: I don't give a shit!!!

My eyes widened at this... Floor Masters can't lie! I jumped toward Vinny.

Damian: Vinny, wait!!!

Vinny: Out of my way!!!!

Vinny slapped me on the face, I hit the ground like a sack of potatoes... Nice to know the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree... does that saying work for brothers.. my head pounded as darkness began to overtake me.

Addison: Vinny!!!

Rio: Well... That's only if you beat me anyhow...

Vinny: DIE!!!

I began to black out, only jolted awake, when I heard one thing...

*BANG*

A gunshot...

Damian: Vinny!!!

That gunshot shot me back awake... My eyes widened at the sight... Rio had a hole in his head. His body began to wobble. He dropped his card, revealing a small frown. All of us froze in shock.

Rio: Huh...? A gun...? Why...?

???: You've stepped out of line, Rio Ranger.

An unfamiliar man's voice rang throughout the room... no... it wasn't unfamiliar. I shot my head over to the voice and saw him...

Receptionist: I have no more use for you.

Tears began to fall down Rio's face.

Rio: Father... Why...?

As the receptionist began to approach him, Rio fell back. Rio's arm reached out toward him. Vinny froze in place like medusa turned him to stone.

Vinny: What... the hell is going on...?!

Suddenly, Vinny's ears perked up, my ears did too. At that moment... I'm certain I heard something... A voice... A weak, raspy one... One on the verge of death... Despite all that it sounded familiar. Vinny ran over to Simon's body, I peaked over his shoulder and saw that Simon was, miraculously still alive. I saw his lips move but it was incoherent.

Vinny: Bro...!! Bro!! Can you hear me?! It's me!!

Simon's eyes shifted to Vinny's face. They were still very glossy but it was still full of life... but it was quickly fading.

Vinny: I'm alive!! I'm not dead!!

Simon smirked a bit, he still couldn't make much noise but I'm sure he was happy to see his brother was still alive. Tears began pouring down Vinny's face.

Vinny: Bro... Just once more... Just... before you go... Let's be brothers again... okay?!

Simon's eyes widened, tears began pouring off the sides of his face. His hand twitched and began to reach toward Vinny. Vinny met him halfway. The two cried together until the last of Simon's life finally faded away. It was a miracle... Sure... Simon still died but... He was able to live, just a little longer... Just long enough to salvage a broken relationship... Maybe there's still hope for me too. Despite the good that came out of this awful situation, I placed a comforting hand on my old friend's shoulder, Addison joining in.

Addison: I'm sure... Simon-

Vinny: Yeah...

Tears still flowed down his face, but a small smile was also plastered on it. His smile quivered, as if thin, invisible strings were the only things keeping the smile afloat.

Rio: ...S-Stop it! Dad! F... Fix me already... dad...

All of our heads shot over to Rio and his so-called father. Guess our two groups were in separate worlds for a moment, but it was only just a moment. Looking at Rio now, he was no longer the antagonistic boy who tortured us these past few days... he was like a son calling out for his father's help... He was... me... I cringed when that thought passed my mind...

Receptionist: Unfortunately, Rio Ranger, this is farewell.

Rio: What're you saying...?! I don't wanna...!! Do you... hate me or something...?! Wasn't I... your greatest masterpiece, dad...?

The older man stiffly shook his head.

Receptionist: That is in the past... Why do you think you were the most human of the dolls I created?

Rio paused for a moment, he forced his head to stare up at his so-called father.

Rio: Because... you put your affection into me most..

The older man once again shook his head, stiffly. Continuing his approach toward Rio.

Receptionist: Wrong. It was jealousy. I implanted in your emotion program an excessive sense of inferiority toward and hatred of living creatures. "Those creatures have it nice. I envy those creatures. Why am I a doll? What's so great about being organic?!" ...And so on. With that complex you could never overcome, you burned with deep jealousy... and truly qualified as "alive". This convinced me that it is negative emotions that make us a truly alive... a truly living creature.

Rio froze.

Rio: T... That's...

The old man took another step closer, causing Rio to stop talking.

Receptionist: Yet... For the burning flames of jealousy to turn one into a monster... that also makes you alive... but now... You are an impediment to the plan. A failure.

Then without warning, he punted Rio's head off his body. Discarded... just like me...The old man then turned to us and looked away in shame.

Receptionist: I'm sorry about that. I must apologize that the three of you had to witness such unsightliness, everyone.

He sighed and turned to face us.

Receptionist: I now invite you again to play the Main Game.

The three of us gasped, our eyes widened as he continued his explanation.

Receptionist: This time, card data for the Keymaster, Sacrifice, Sage, and Commoners has been distributed to the tablets you possess. This has been done at random, and I imagine some of you may be dissatisfied with your role. In this case, you may use a trading function to forcibly swap with another. However, you must use the Me-Tokens you have earned in order to utilize this function. The trust tokens you have earned up to this point will be essential in deciding the battle.

Vinny growled, he stood up and puffed out his chest.

Vinny: What the hell...!! Just who are you guys?!

The old man just stared at him with a deadpan expression.

Receptionist: I am the Reception Doll... No, let us do away with the tedious set dressing.

He sighed as if annoyed at his designation.

Receptionist: I am Cheshire Violet. A researcher into negative emotions. You can call me Dr. Violet if you wish. I'll leave it to you to explain the new rules of the Main Game to the others.

I felt my jaw drop. Violet?!

Violet (OC): Now, let the Main Game begin.

I opened my mouth to speak but then cringed in pain as blood from my nose entered the back of my throat.

Addison: Dame... Are you okay...?

I nodded.

Damian: It's fine... I just... Need to see Tia real quick...

Addison: We can go with you if you want...

Addison began to stand up but Vinny just sat down next to his brother, Addison's eyes locked on Vinny.

Vinny: Can I... stay with him a little longer...? I just... I just need more time... Please...

Addison looked back at me, then back at Vinny. I sighed.

Damian: Don't worry about it. Vinny needs you more than I need you anyways. I'll... see ya later...

I gave a wave as I left the room. I got this nosebleed fixed... I hope it isn't broken... I think I heard someone call out to me but I just... I just needed to see Tia for this.

...

...

...

Zill's POV

Mackenzie groaned and shifted a bit to face us

Zill: Are you okay?

Mackenzie nodded weakly. She attempted to get up but then reached for her gut. She inhaled sharply.

Rusty: You probably should probably just lie down.

Mackenzie mumbled, looking away from Rusty. Rusty sighed.

Rusty: Look... About that switch...

Mackenzie: Forget about it... It doesn't matter... I don't care.

She shifted her body facing away from both Rusty and I.

Mackenzie: There wasn't much... You could do...

Mackenzie whimpered a bit, she was probably just mumbling this mindlessly to herself but my ears could help but pick up on what she said.

Mackenzie: I... I thought I was gonna die...

Mackenzie let out one final sigh before falling silent.

Seeing as she was still breathing, my guess was that she fell asleep. I placed my hand upon her head and sure enough, her fever was thankfully going away.

Rusty growled, quietly.

Rusty: Ugh... Where the hell is Simon...? If we didn't find that antidote in time, she'd be dead...

I bit my lip.

Zill: Probably still in the Room of Lies. We'll talk his ears off later...

Rusty: And what about Venganza and Sahara? Really could've used their help with finding the antidote.

I groaned.

Zill: Venganza probably dragged Sahara with him somewhere else... Or I guess more accurately, manipulated Sahara to follow him somewhere.

Rusty: Damn creep...

Rusty frowned. He sat in a nearby chair, arms crossed. He sighed.

Rusty: Go find them...I'll... Keep an eye on her. Least I can do...

I opened my mouth to refute him but then bit my lip. I just gave him a nod and a wave over my shoulder as I jogged off. I'll admit... I was a little afraid but I can't let that negative attitude keep me down. Everything is okay! Vinny's fine and so is everyone else! Rusty and I will complain to Simon about his stupidity later! I wanted to keep those words close to my heart. To keep myself going... But then I saw Damian exit the Room of Lies... I saw the blood running down his face... I saw... his tired eyes... I saw... His thousand yard stare...

Section: Chapter 2 Part 1 END

8 Remain...

Authors Note:
A longer chapter this week to make up for the shorter one last week. I hope you enjoyed it. This is going to be the last chapter for this batch of Extras Chapters. After a month, Section 2-2 in the main story will start. Do you have any thoughts or theories on the story you want to share. I want to hear you're thoughts. Thank you for reading this far and I'll see you again next month.

Also, if you are interested, I am streaming Devil May Cry later. Just look out for the notification on my account.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 6.4K 22
Nico di Angelo -- just a normal high school student. By "normal", this includes: • Being shoved into lockers • Becoming a group punching bag And, of...
3.2K 51 27
With the breaking of the greatest Pact--the revelation of the Safe Havens' collective existence--the barrier of every haven has fallen, leaving them...
233 25 25
WARNING: This contains and mentions r@pe, murder, sex, gore, sexual harassment, sexual assault, curse words, and sexual joke's(thank Ben and Jeff for...
1.2K 25 7
The Big Five are Zoo Phoenix Academy's most well-known and well-loved clique. Everyone knows Zill's witty, easy-going attitude, Kayla's sweet, selfle...