BTS Oneshots

By crumpled_paperballs

๐Ÿ’œHiatus๐Ÿ’œ More

๐Ÿ’œHi Everyone๐Ÿ’œ
Don't Suffer Alone (Yoongi Sickfic)
Vasovagal Syncope (Jungkook Sickfic)
No Wan' Needles! (Jungkook Littlespace Sickfic)
Y/nie, I'm Here (Jiminร—y/n fluff)
I'm Sowwy Daddy (Taehyung Littlespace Punishment)
Don't Be Jealous Baby (Jungkookร—y/n Fluff)
Tetanus Jab (Jimin Littlespace Hurtfic)
No Wann' Needles (2.0)! (Taehyung Littlespace Sickfic)
Tetanus Jab 2.0 (Jungkook Littlespace Hurtfic)
No Wann' Needles 3.0! (Taehyung Littlespace Sickfic)
No Wann' Needles 4.0! (Yoongi Littlespace Sickfic)
๐Ÿ’œRequest Page๐Ÿ’œ
Coccydynia (Taehyung Sickfic)
Vaccines Are No Fun (Maknae Line)
ยกHiatus!
Taewook And Jungwan (18+)
Ear Pain Sucks (Taehyung Sickfic)
Beware Of Doggo (Yoongi Hurtfic)
Vaccines Are No Fun 2.0 (Namjin Oneshot)
A Bully's Past (Taehyungร—Y/n)
ยกImportant Announcement!
ยกPromotion!
Teethie Troubles (Jimin Littlespace Sickfic)
Please Be Gentle (Taehyung Sickfic)
It Hurts! (Jungkook Sickfic)
Doctor Hyungie (Jimin And Jungkook Littlespace Sickfic)
No Wann' Needles 5.0! (Jin Littlespace Sickfic)
Pride Month Oneshot๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ (Taekook)
Strep Throat
HPV Vaccine
Cramps (Taekook)
Cramps 2.0
Taekook smut

Taekook Mpreg๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

760 17 2
By crumpled_paperballs

2500+ words. Go enjoy!!!!!
Warning: needle works

"Tae..."

"What is it?"

"I don't think I can do this...."

"Huh..?"

"You don't have to go through this for us Tae.... No..."

Same day
Morning
Taehyung pov

Jungkook and I tied knots two years ago. I am the COO of a multinational company whereas Jungkook is a paediatrician. We met through a dating app, talked to each other for months before planning to meet each other in person and  instantly fell harder in love.

We dated for five years and when both of us got settled in jobs and stuff, we moved in. Our parents were against this relationship prior to meeting our partners. They are certainly our biggest supporters now.

Two years had passed since we were trying to become parents. I was the blessed one between us, as my body was capable enough to carry a child. I haven't been able to conceive until this chance of unprotected sex that we took. I was not really hoping to see a successful implantation this time too after uncountable failures.

The doctor had warned us of the complications I could face if I was ever able to conceive. I was never afraid of it until it actually occurred. I was pregnant. Jungkook and I are going to be parents and I'll be carrying our child for nine months.

Will I be able to do it?

Will my body be able to carry a child for nine months?

Questions such as these whirled around my mind on our way to the doctor's this morning. It was an ecstatic feeling to know that this time there was no problem in conceiving the child. My body was supporting our baby, there could be no better news than this for us after unsuccessfully trying for past two years.

Jungkook's smile was the brightest when I informed about the pregnancy last week. None of us was expecting it, so all of it felt brand new. My excited husband picked me up like a bride and swirled us around while laughing his heart out. He ended up crying, unable to hold the bottled up emotions anymore.

We cried together with our foreheads connected to each other, fingers intertwined with a strong grip, letting each other to let it all out.

"We are... We are going to become parents, Tae!"

"Yes Kook!"

With that, he kissed me like there was no tomorrow, as if it was the only moment we had to live without fearing what future was going to bring for us.

"I promise to protect both of you... I'll do anything to make this happen..."

It was our second appointment with the doctor this morning. He had put me on oral progesterone last week saying he'd check the levels the following weekend. He had informed that my hormonal levels were incredibly low, although he believed that oral medicines would help with the problem.

The test reports said otherwise.

"I need to put you on injectable progesterone for the first trimester, Taehyung. I'll get you on suppositories once your body is able to produce some hormone on its own, okay?" Dr. Namjoon, my gynaecologist told us. It was all dutch to me, although I could see Kook nodding his head in agreement and sighed while looking down.

I looked at my husband in confusion, unable to decipher half of the things the doctor had explained. I tugged his sleeve to get him out of trance, calling his name in the lowest voice.

His eyes lingered on my face for a while, studying every feature of it with a glint of sadness I couldn't find a reason for.

Was something wrong with me?

Was there something about the treatment that the doctor just explained?

He held my hand in his, giving it a comforting squeeze and looked at the doctor to ask further details.

"I saw the reports earlier.... Progesterone levels are just 12 at four weeks... Do you think the treatment would help us in the long run?" Jungkook asked in a clear voice, though his hands were trembling, grip getting tighter with every word he let out of his mouth.

"I've seen even worse, Jungkook. Some of them were successful too. The fact that his body is built different has its own pros and cons. For now, I'd just suggest you to trust the process and I, as a doctor and the only uncle to our little one, will do my very best till the end" he finished off with a hopeful smile and nodded before writing details on my prescription.

After a short pause, Jungkook looked at me again with a little smile and replied to the doctor, "I trust you, hyung."

Dr. Namjoon was a senior at Jungkook's medical school. Both of them had a great bond since Jungkook's freshman year. "Namjoon hyung taught me what medicine is" Jungkook always says whenever we talk about him. They completed their specialisations from the same universities too. He was Jungkook's first and last inspiration, indeed.

Being a bisexuality with a body built so differently, it was hard for us to select a trusted doctor who wouldn't have judged me for my body, who would've focused on my pregnancy more than my sexual orientation.

The only name left with us was Namjoon hyung, the best gynaecologist in the city working in the same hospital as Jungkook.

"Kook, what's the matter?" I asked as soon as we left the cabin. Jungkook looked at me and stopped for a while, gazing at me with the same saddened look that was consuming me from inside.

"Say something..." I begged in a low voice, shaking his arm impatiently. His silence was scaring me more with every passing second.

"Let's get your medicines first.. I'll explain everything to you in car... Is that fine, Tae?" he asked, caressing my head in the loveliest way.

I nodded with a slight smile on my face and we went to the pharmacy.

Time skip

"Well that's a lot of needles, I guess" I said as we got into the car.

"Here, give me your hand" Jungkook said and I complied to his words, hoping to get an explanation for what the doctor had said earlier.

He held my hands securely in his and started with a sigh.

"You know what hyung said earlier?"

"A little bit. But I can't seem to find a reason for you being so tensed by his words. Is there something wrong, Kook?" I asked, fear evident in my low tone.

"It's just that he has put on... injectable hormones for the next three months. By saying first trimester, he meant to say the first 3 months of pregnancy. And the hormonal levels that we were discussing are very important for you to carry our child, Tae. Your body isn't producing enough of it, so he's prescribed medication for the same."

I didn't say anything, just staring into his big doe eyes filled with concern. With a pause, he added further, "Don't you fear anything, love... There's nothing wrong. There's no danger to our baby or you. We will do everything in our hands to make it easier for you, Tae" he assured me in the sweetest voice, kissing my forehead before connecting it to his.

His hands cupped my face while his thumb caressed my cheekbones softly. Being a doctor, he could understand the gravity of the situation much better than me and that's why he looked quite upset.

"I know you will do your very best for us, Kookie. I believe in you. I love you so much, Kook... So so much.... I fear nothing when you are here with me" I said with a smile, encircling him in my embrace.

Time skip
Home

"Wake up, baby... It's time for dinner" I heard Jungkook's voice amd opened my eyes when I felt his soft lips pecking mine.

" 'mmm... Please let me sleep more..." I whined in a sleepy tone, rubbing my eyes to adjust to the bright light of the room.

"You won't be able to sleep at night, baby... And you need to eat too. Our baby must be hungry as well" he cooed, pulling the sheets aside and nuzzled my tummy, making me giggle at the ticklish sensation.

"Haha... Daddy's so eager to see his baby, huh? Haha..." I giggled, ruffling his silky hair.

"Your Dad doesn't let me play with you, are you seeing all this?" he complained, pecking my stomach several times.

"Haha... Okay, okay! I'm up. Let's have dinner now, shall we? Our baby is hungry!"

"Let's go!" he exclaimed, picking me up in bridal style to the dining table.

Giggles were in every corner of our house.

We had dinner together and he did the dishes while he told me to wait for him at the table. I watched him doing kitchen chores, listening to the soulful love songs that he was singing for me the whole time, sending flying kisses and winks to turn my cheeks into lighter shade of red.

When he was done with the work, he picked me again in the same way and we went back to the bedroom. He hovered over my lean body, pecking my neck soothingly while being careful of putting any sort of pressure on my tummy.

"Tae..." he murmured.

"Yes kook?" I asked, smiling at my lover.

"We need to start with the injections today itself.. You know that, right?" he asked hesitantly, as if he was not ready for it yet.

"Yeah, I know. What's the matter Kook? Is there something bothering you?" I cupped his face and questioned out of concern.

"No... Not really. I'm just a bit..."

"Worried?"

"Yeah..."

"About what?"

"About..." he stopped there, looking into my eyes when tears formed into his bigger ones.

"Say it, Kook..."

"If it will... Work or not..." he finally spoke out with a drop of tear rolling down his face.

He sat at the edge of the corner, wiping off the tears without looking at me. I sat up and back hugged him, rubbing my palm against his chest with my head resting on his shoulder.

"Don't fear the uncertain Kook. If it's meant to happen, it will happen anyways and if it's not, then we will find another way. Everything's perfect if we are together."

We stayed in the same position till Jungkook calmed down. He kissed my forehead before saying,"I'll be back in a few minutes. Just wait for me here"

I smiled as he left the room.

I sighed, thinking about the needle works I'd have to undergo for our baby. It was a bit terrifying to think about getting shots everyday for three months without being certain of the positive results.

What if it all goes to waste?

I could feel the fear Jungkook was talking about.

After sometime, he came inside the room with a cold pack, syringe and alcohol swab. When he sat on a chair beside the bed, the length of the needle caught my attention. It was bigger than his index finger, for sure.

"Where am I getting the shot?" I asked with a hint of anxiety on my face.

He sighed, keeping the things on side table and pulled me into a warm hug, patting my head like a child and said, "I just want you lie sideways, okay baby? Trust me, it won't hurt much."

My eyes were blurred by tears, thinking it would hurt a lot as Jungkook was doing everything in his hands to prepare me before the shot.

I hummed in a low tone. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead, swaying his head to tell me not to cry with a smile.

"Trust me baby. I won't hurt you."

"I trust you, Kook."

With that, I lied down as Jungkook had told me to. I felt my pants being pulled down followed by an icy cold sensation on my butt.

"This helps with pain. We'll try hot pack tomorrow to see if that works on you better" Jungkook explained with a smiled and I smiled back.

After a few minutes, he removed the cold pack and wiped the area with a swab. I didn't dare to look in his direction because my eyes were filled with tears in anticipation of great pain.

I closed my eyes to calm down my nerves, preparing myself for the upcoming pain.

A few moments passed without me feeling the sensation of any needle. I thought he must be getting the things prepared when I heard his feeble voice.

"Tae..."

"What is it?"

"I don't think I can do this..."

In total disbelief, I looked in his direction and frowned in confusion. The syringe was in his hands, while he was only starting at it blankly.

"Huh?"

"You don't have to go through this for us, Tae... I can't let you suffer like that..."

"Kook..."

I held his free hand in mine. We locked eyes and I said, "I want to see my child playing in his dad's arms..."

"I want to carry my baby.."

"It's our dream Koo... You also want to see our baby, right?"

He nodded desperately, lips wobbling as he wiped the tears before letting them roll down his face.

"Then do it Kook. You have to do this for us... Lets get through this for our baby. Please be brave, Kook... Please.." I said with a shaky tone, looking at my husband to hear a 'yes'  from his mouth.

And he agreed, nodding his head with a smile although he was still not sure.

"Tell me if it hurts, okay?"

"Yeah..." I smiled a little, lying down in the same position.

I felt a cold swab being rubbed on my butt. I shut my eyes, clutching the pillow cover in anticipation of pain.

I felt Jungkook's hand on my waist along with a slight pain of needle piercing my muscle. I whined a little when I felt some burning sensation around my butt area, though it lowered down with time.

"Just a few more seconds, Tae. You're doing a great job" I heard Jungkook's voice that calmed me down even more.

It took more than a minute to do the shot because of how thick the medicine was. Jungkook did it with whole of his patience, being careful of not making it too painful for me.

"It's over, Tae. Did you feel much pain?"

"Nah, not really" I said, breathing out the air I was holding in.

"You're such a brave boy, Tae! You didn't even cry!" he praised me, pressing the cold pack on my butt and giving it a soothing massage.

"I'm not a kid Kook, Stop...!" I whined, hiding my face in the pillow out of embarrassment.

"I'm only stating facts!" he said teasingly, tickling my sides.

"Haha! Stop it Kookie~" I giggled, forgetting the slightest pain I had.

Our room was filled with cheerful giggles of happiness again as we indulged into another kissing session, expressing our love in the most beautiful ways.

"I love you so much, Tae~"

"I love you more."

________

I was missing you guys and wattpad A LOT so I decided to write this little fluff chapter. See ya with more of this in Panacea!

As soon as my finals get over, Imma be here and write everything I've been collecting points and ideas for. Just wait for me to be back

Thankyou
All the best to those who are having their exams
Love you soo much
Miss you
Take good care of yourself
Borahae~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.2K 27
Namjoon's brothers decide to help him relieve his stress with an unusual method. - Contains littlespace.
526K 21.7K 30
Taehyung, Jungkook's roommate, is babysitting a little boy for the week and Jungkook is not too happy about that. *CONTAINS LITTLESPACE*
13.8K 749 17
๐ฝ๐‘ˆ๐‘€๐‘ƒ ๐ผ๐‘๐‘†๐ผ๐ท๐ธ ๐‘‡๐ป๐ธ ๐ต๐‘‚๐‘‚๐พ.
91.9K 2.6K 34
"I love you baby boy" ๐ŸŒ™โš˜