Alpha Too

By JennyG576

Book two in my ongoing saga of Angelique and her time jumping adventures with OT7 and living in Korea. Read b... More

💜💜💜💜💜1.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜2.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜3.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜4.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜6.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜7.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜8.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜9.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜10.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜11.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜12.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜13.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜14.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜15.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜16.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜17.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜18.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜19.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜20.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜21.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜22.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜23.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜24.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜25.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜26.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜27.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜28.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜29.💜💜💜💜💜
💜💜💜💜💜30.💜💜💜💜💜

💜💜💜💜💜5.💜💜💜💜💜

295 28 21
By JennyG576

Oh and Lique. They have to figure that out as it unfolds."

"Of course." You say as you go to pee and when you wipe you think of course as you then got your supplies and when you hear a knock as you wash at the sink and see Taehyung who smiles and caresses your face with his knuckles. "We put something together for you. The staff is bringing it in. So cover your eyes and hold onto my belt loop."

You do as he asks and follow him to the kitchen. In a very large basket are five of the brownies from the lady gaga concert from Hobi. A grub hub certificate to order from anywhere which would be Jimin. "Sees Candy, Godiva and The Chocolate Bar? What did I do to deserve all this?" Knowing that was from Jin.

"What didn't she do?" Yoongi asks, earning an elbow nudge from Jin. 

Under a heat pad there's another gift certificate for a spa and you know that's from Tae. Like the medicine, bath salts and oils from Namjoon. Hobi has given you a pass for a farm for a date and you aren't sure why he is smiling until you see it's a sunflower farm for all of you to go see and you beam. 

But the last one is from Jungkook. "I got some fill-ins before the Scammys. They do good work and I'm going to get something too. They only need twelve hour notice."

You are looking at the tattoo slip and you smile. "Okay."

The guys have all been amazed by the food and when Raj, Shyla and Trish leave you are content to be with them all tonight in the quiet. No out of control sexual urges when you say. "Well I don't suppose if we talked about things before today it would hurt would it?

Your phone buzzing startles you in the quiet of the room. 

No it wouldn't hurt.

Thank you.

"Apparently it won't hurt at all, Chayton said."

Jungkook is laying on the floor, tears coming out of his eyes as he giggles. "Chayton walked up on us so sad. He said never bunnies again Jungkook."

You are holding your side laughing. "I'm going to pee. Stop! Wait! When I was in his talons I was trying to shift to Human and Jungkook had me jammed thinking that if he hadn't been late to do it I wouldn't have gotten took. I couldn't hear what Jungkook was screaming but he looked so mad."

Jimin is laughing so hard he falls off the couch onto Jungkook wiggling on top of him as he's being tickled. "No you brought her so much pleasure she couldn't fight it bastard." He says in an imitation of Jungkooks voice.
Then seeing Jimin's image of Jungkook punching his dick and forgetting that hurts as he crumpled to the ground. 

"Personally I like the ones where we have dates. It always makes me feel so normal and actually like Kim SeokJin." Jin has said from the couch as he pats his lap. You stand and walk to him and sit.

Jimin is next. "Your favorite kiss from me up till now?"

"Ooh that's my question next."

"Jungkook you made that rule because you didn't want people stealing your questions."

"I make a."

"NO!" They all shout.

It's not what you think it is going to be. That's your favorite one. Mine is the one that always is you being concerned about my eating. When I come into my room I can feel you and I know we are going to do something. The way you look in the light from my phone. I always say he's so beautiful before I sniff you and you're amazed that I still want you even though I'm mad. It's so sexy when you realize how much I mean it. 

And then they are begging you to allow another addendum to find out their best kisses. Which you finally relent and say that they have to tell you their favorite time with you.

They all agree eagerly and you spin the bottle now on the floor and shuffling on your knees to him before sitting in his lap as he cuddles you up you begin. 

"This time." You kiss his neck. I kissed Jungkook first almost every time. They all nod. And it was nice every time but it was a getting to know your mouth kiss a young woman's kiss.

Smiling as Jungkook laughs, you wink. "But the second kiss my hormones were already reaching a peak. So when I kiss Joon I'm ready for it. I want that hot second kiss of my life. A woman's kiss."

He kisses your lips. But why now?

"Because never had I seen you so confident about kissing me. It made me want you very badly. You took that kiss like Ross did."

I love you babygirl.

Namjoon leans forward still holding you and smiling you head over to Tae and he leans back with you between his legs looking up at him. His hands caress your cheek again like earlier and you grin. "Well Taehyung is my easiest. But I'm not sure if I should?"

They are all begging and Tae nods while blushing. "All right."

Well the first time with white cake Tae was waiting for his turn and getting Impatient and wanting to make an impact on me he pulled me into the dark of his room and fell to his knees kissing me there before we had been properly introduced. 

"And when I finally actually kissed her lips as I stared down into her eyes she said that was the best first kiss ever."

Everyone is giving him a hard time. And Jin laughs, "Maybe that's why I was confused when we kissed that she kept trying to push my head down. And thought what a Doofus she's never kissed good?" 

You flip him off as he says. "It put me off you until I saw Chay one day and we just started again."

You sigh while laughing. "If only there was some way to know and remember each time from the start what had went right and wrong."

Your phone buzzes.

You have it.

What do I have?

I can't say.

Tell Kookie to kiss your neck after you tell him his favorite kiss, he's next anyway and then tell them your favorite kiss with him if they don't all agree that it's the best first kiss for them all then I will know I am right. 

Right about what? 

I will tell you after you tell Jungkook's.

Putting your phone down Tae spins having read over your shoulder and you look at Tae and send the images in your mind. Don't say anything yet.

He nods and when it's pointing at Jungkook he chuckles. You are now being passed in the circle from arms to arm in a way to each spend time. And when you are cuddled sitting up, Jungkooks arms around you holding you tight you speak. 

There was a time when instead of passing out on stage he fought it off and when I felt him pulling me backstage after the concert I went backstage and you were sitting there with everyone and when I walked in walking to you I touched your cheek and you said Hello Songbird. Then you kissed me and we had gotten the right path finally and knew we had. We knew each other in every way since that moment and we lived so far that time. 

You watch your men as Jungkook kisses you. That's my favorite kiss too.

Did you tell Jungkook 
to kiss your neck?

Yes I just did.

You have it.

Have what? Codes man.

Okay I'll have to tell 
Jungkook about your 
bachelorette party.

Should I be scared of 
what that means?

Seeing as Jungkook has gone over to a table and is laughing at his phone and scrolling. 

It's your own fault.

Okay, okay what? 
I'll behave.

It works every time. 
You don't have anything 
and then you forget 
that every time.

How do you know 
that, now that I know?

How do you not know 
that I know that you 
don't so you do and I 
have sent it to him?

When you see Jungkook look at you and back at his phone before glaring at you.

What did you do? 
Okay I give.

If you don't go over there and give a wallop of a kiss to Jin and tell his story before grabbing some of his hair I swear I will drive there and reset you! Jungkook has to spin.

Spin Jungkook Walking to Jin just as Jungkook says Jin Hyung. Grabbing Jin's shirt you pull him to you kissing him you say. This is always my favorite kiss with him. 

When he folds you in his arms you feel your arms melt but he holds you against him. This will always be mine too. I didn't care about our age or you being silly I knew I had loved you forever.

Tears are in your eyes as you felt something inside a little ways away when your phone buzzes.

I knew it. I found one of the breaks that can only go two ways. But it's good. If you choose differently this time it sets things up very well.

Well what is it?
Never mind, you'll say 
you can't tell me.

Can you give me a hint?

Pig

You stare at the word and then you see the hairs on your shirt and open your locket as you coil the hairs between your fingers and see in the accordion section is a picture of Chayton and you see Raj and Shyla in it her very pregnant. It is puffed out and you see a piece of paper folded and when you unfold it the words YOU HAVE IT

I can carry things
in the locket with me?

Yes

How did that picture
get in the locket?

I put it there.

How did you do that
if it never leaves my neck? 

I'm sorry.

So we are on the right
path but not completely
so we will reset again?

Yes, but when you do
you'll have more
knowledge because of it.
It's a reward for doing well. 

I don't have to use
one of my turns?

No, that is only when
you have more hair
and things you need
to carry you further.

Don't tell them tonight.
They need to figure out
the bad decisions too.

Why do I feel like that
could be a hit song?

Haha, BTS Bad Decisions
next thing you know.
I have to go talk to someone!

Guys, would you mind if we continued this tomorrow? I am very tired.

They are in agreement and Tae says. "I feel like this was just the same as when you have gotten your period the first time. Us getting to know each other better on this night."

"I agree." And almost like you were the Mom of Neverland boys or the seven dwarfs, they all stand in a line from youngest to oldest to get a goodnight kiss.

The next day as you trudged your chocolates to the couch with other things and got comfortable you smiled big. One of the neat things actually was that you never had enough time to watch things. You could watch shows and the next time watch something different. Logging into Netflix you pick a profile and wonder what he watched. 

An hour later you are sobbing into the pillow as the Korean lovers on the screen are breaking up. You wanted them to stay together so bad. 

Cheonsa! What is wrong?

Moonlovers is so sad Taehyung. 

You can feel him laughing at you but you don't care. We are glad you are okay.

Honey, can you watch something happy? You are making me sad and I don't want to dance.

Of course. I'm sorry.

No, no it's okay. Comes from multiple sources and you sigh.

Getting the remote you knew you usually watched the cooking stuff. But your food cravings weren't what they were last time. So you put on your favorite JNMIL reddit channel and played some games and catch up on things you hadn't been checking the past few days and hear JK. 

Those sandwiches, I would like that again. I feel it's very important to our timeline. 

It's because it's food and you cherish it.

Yes, extra meat on mine this time.

You laugh loud startling yourself. So Jimin and Tae again? 

No, we all want this time. They were jealous last time. Jungkook thinks.

All right I'll order them for delivery later so they are fresh.

Thanks babe!

And as it was a little dusky you remember what Chayton said about keeping as true to things as you could.

Jungkook? Where is Namjoon Daddy?

Are you going to be bad?

Maybe but it's important to the timeline.

He's talking with Bruno and Jay.

That's perfect.

Oh Daddy I can't wait to put my mouth on you again. You think to Namjoon.

Angelique, what did you do? He's on the ground.

You can hear Tae and Jin laughing loudly and stopping. As Namjoons voice comes through. Okay babygirl I'll remember this and get you back someday.

Sorry Daddy.

You will be.

Later on you settle in with a movie occasionally cueing into their emotions and feelings on stage the excitement on how well it went when it was over and you're happy that your sandwiches came about five minutes before they did. But you must have been projecting out loud when Jungkook's voice came in. 

Five minutes? No, I will never come in five minutes.

Bet?

No, you're too sneaky you will try to. Wait maybe, no, okay maybe. He continues to argue with himself.

Hobi is the first off the elevator and nudges you. "No Magic Mike 2 this time?"

"Umm no and never again. I stan Johnny Depp, we do not watch Amber." You look at them. "You watch Aquadude when I'm not around please and thank you."

As you are all digging into your sandwiches you choke a little when Namjoon says. 

"Tell us about one of the times you were with Trish."

Well that's a little different then just asking if I have been with girls. But all right. You take another bite and chew before you start.

One night Trish had recently lost her virginity and the guy was a jerk and we were in my room. I was acting like the new man in her life. Wait that's so weird the pants I was wearing I have never seen my dad wear. He wouldn't wear baggy like that. So after we took some pics and sent them to him she said, I wish I could send him pics kissing you but then he would know it's not a man.

You see them chewing slowly and getting into the story.

You sip your tea and say. "So I said well that's even better because then he will think he missed out on having two hot chicas and kick himself."

I'll kick his ass first. Jungkook says possessively.

"So we just were playing at first taking pics. Playing with filters and trying different things but when we went to take another one I saw her eyes and so I kissed her for real. We touched and fingered each other and kissed more."

And then what? Yoongi asks, but you feel the husky tone to it making you clench.

We came, then we said it was weird with each other and we wanted to be just friends.

"What ab?"

Nope now it's my turn for a question. But it's one you didn't ask you just did it in general.

"What was it?"

If I would be with a girl again for you?

Oh yes, well it was just a thought.

Well if you ever feel that is something you need from me don't feel bad and come ask me for real. Wouldn't you want to please me if you knew I really wanted something?

Of course. Thank you.

And it was very surprising about the timeline when you got to a path you had been to before you got a glow in your body and remembering what has happened before many times but always a little differently you hear Jungkook say I would like to sleep with you tonight too.

You smiled at the fact he had read your thoughts before. Inside both of you on your sides of the bed you turn the blanket down before he climbs in. "I'll just watch some tv while you shower."

He watches you more then the tv as you unpin your hair and let it loose and when you turn and see him gazing at your hair you feel the heat as you think it and as you strip you ask. "Jungkook would you mind helping me wash my hair? Sometimes there is so much it takes to long."

"Of course, umm I'll wear my underwear." He says as he takes his pajama bottoms off. And you wouldn't fault a blind person being able to see that. Because just amazing. You clean your body and then wet your hair before calling him in.

Taking the shampoo he scrubs the lengths and makes sure to dig into your scalp. Having his fingers in your hair was erotic as he massaged. Your groans making him harder as he apologized to you for his reaction.

When you had finally been rinsed out he gave you a minute to right yourself in private. But you stayed in just panties as you towel dried your hair. 

You're brushing your hair as he changed out of his wet underwear and put his bottoms back on. Once brushed you start the process of drying and he finally gets the dryer from your hands and blows it on you as you brush and detangle and then a final pass of heat and holding the brush at the ends.

Going to the bed you climb in with him your breasts bare and lightly rubbing the cool sheets making your nipples hard. Jungkook moves behind you. "Big Spoon."

"Yes you are, so big and strong I loved the times when you would pick me up so much it always made me feel warm and squishy."

"Please don't say squishy."

"Why Jungkook?" You ask in the dark your voice making him tremble in the dark.

You know why. I think we are in the right one. But it's also. And of course here you go.

"Squishy, Squishy."

In the morning you look around you in disgust. What kind of wild heathen had sex turned you into? How had you got up there to leave that kind of an imprint?

"I warned you not to say it."

Yeah that word is now banned. 

Yeah maybe put that in the locket.

"Yes Squis. Nope not going to risk it." But you stop as Jungkook is stalking towards you pushing you back on the bed. It's already ruined. He says sliding into you.

I didn't even say it this time.

He's driving himself into you. Something about it, that squi sounds so sexy I can't take it.

Later Jungkook frowns as immediately upon leaving the shower you go to the paper in your locket.

Do not ever say s...q... Sq words are outlawed to Jungkook it turns him into some sex deprived addict twice in the shower as the housekeeping cleaned our mess. Never will any form of sq come from me. I can barely walk.

"I don't know why you are mad at me. I was just trying to help with the cramping."

Mmm hmmm.

Dressing you say nothing but when he passes in his towel you smack his ass when he passes and he looks at you. "You're up to eleven, well ten now."

"You won't get me so easily next time."

In the kitchen area they are all once again waiting for you after you got dressed and you like the array of food this time too. You got two sausages and five bacon asking for a waffle and potatoes you shrugged and figured you would attempt to round it out with some of the fruit in front of you that Jin placed there. 

Jin sighs patting his belly. "There was a time we had the grits with shrimp for breakfast with honey cornbread and fried chicken with waffles. That was my favorite breakfast because we. Oh well I can't say why yet."

Sighing you shake your head. The riddles are what are infuriating. But I'm taking notes daily. 

"This food was really good though. I'm happy for your cravings."

"I'm glad I wasn't craving eating pussy then." You say watching Jimin as he had just took another bite of bacon and it fell out of his mouth.

"The pig food dropped you." Jungkook says unintelligibly to Jimin as all he can picture is her eating that.

You start your texting with Trish earlier making sure she packed things she might forget and making suggestions for clothes.

Seeing something like an old flash you laugh hard and tell her. 

Bring your light sticks. 
You might need those.

Umm okay.

And when you download Wattpad again it says username taken but when you login your profile is still there. 

The womens books you had read had a couple of new chapters. And you settle back for a while.

At lunch the guys call you and Jimin smiles through the phone you can hear it in his voice. "You have been naughty reading again."

"The stories so good."

"Maybe some time you can show me one of the fantasies and we can do it?"

"That sounds very hot Spicy Pollito."

Ugh shhhh behave. Seriously right now please

So you do and have some very similar conversations with your Mom from the past times and when Jungkook says to you that thinking about sucking dick while talking to your Mom is funny. You laugh.

Dressing differently this time knowing you could mix that up and it was fun to have more and different clothes.

So you also knew you needed to make oatmeal cookies and enjoyed a more slow and mellow vibe listening to songs your parents danced to late at night when you and.

"This song is nice too. Who is it?"

"The Jets, Crush on You. It's one of my parents songs."

"Ahh yes, Hector. He seems nice."

"He is."

"You made cookies?"

"Yes, these are chocolate. In the jar are oatmeal raisins. Try it, you'll like it."

"I'm sure I will. But what if I don't?"

"I'll come to your room and give you a blowjob."

"Oh well good, I'm glad I have already tried them before so I don't have to again."

Did you just oatmeal raisin yourself into a blow job?

Is that what you wacky kids are calling it now days? Jungkook you're hip with the lingo. What is an oatmeal raisin blowjob?

Pabo

In the morning happy to be barely spotting you dress cuter and head to the kitchen pulling out the breakfast items you were going to make two eggs with toast and butter.

After eating and all the lightheartedness you have cleaned up now when Jin finds you. And once again they are giving you little gifts and you can't wait to open them later. 

When it's Namjoon he hands you his gift and then swats your ass pulling it so that your in his arms. Kissing you until the arms that had been around his neck fall to the sides bonelessly. 

"I didn't forget this time." He says as he walks away.

This time the papers they gave you are thoughts of how they felt about you at certain times and funny moments they loved. And you treasure it and wish you could fit it in your locket.

You give an equally hot kiss to Jimin as he came into the room all sexy smolder till you wanted to attack him. And Tae reminds you that tomorrow you will be going to the spa with him. 

And once they are all gone you go through your day and as you get ready later for the concert you whoop and keep your eyes glued to the screen at the pause you run into pee and freshening yourself with your wipes you go back to the television and then you feel it. And you'd better hurry.

I wonder if your nipples are sensitive? Have I tried before? Maybe I can tonight!

You watch Jungkook dancing happily before he stops not making the picture again and laughing.

You better be ready Angelique. Jungkook says. 

When you hear a door slam later your phone buzzes at the same time.

It's only a small 
three little word.

"Little pig, little pig let me in." You hear him say through your door. "Are you eating my banana candy again?"

Yes.

Let me in.

Are you huffing and puffing wolf boy?

He tries the handle and it opens and stepping through he sees you wearing nothing just sucking on the taffy before holding the rope out. You want a bite?

Of that? Maybe later. But when he has crossed and his lips are on yours before he bites down on the bottom lip before licking it softly. The scent of banana is going to make me hard from now on.

Jungkook looks down at you later, pulling his clothes back on, he laughs. "Man, I feel really loose. Sparring tonight will be fun."

When Jimin comes in he laughs and goes to the bathtub and starts running it. I think we both need a soak. Maybe a little less Ramen this time. 

In Jimins arms as the hot water soothes you both he gently kisses the back of your neck where there is a red bite mark and chuckles. "If I had Jin's talent I would heal this for you."

"I think your talent is just as important as everyone else's. If it wasn't then you wouldn't have it."

He sighs his arms squeezing you tight. "I love when we know early and can enjoy our time together more fully."

"Me too. I have never felt as whole as I do with you guys."

And once snuggled up in bed Jimin starts kissing you and touching your body and even though you had recently been with Jungkook your body was rapidly responding his touches slow and lazy as he kissed your neck and ear before stopping. And when he doesn't move you lean back and see he's fallen asleep.

Hugging him to you it's not long before the warmth and pressure of his now heavy limbs has pulled you under with sleep too.

Moaning in your sleep you are having a nightmare. It was always some variation of the same. You lose the men you loved and when your body pulled you awake to stop the trauma you choked back a sob. 

Sitting up quietly you breathe slowly trying to calm yourself down when you hear Jimin's voice in the dark and you wish his gift wasn't working right now. His voice sounds so sad when he asks. "It's not right this time again, is it?"

"No."

"When?"

"I'm not sure, we get further though."

"Well that's wonderful then."

And the sadness in his voice has you lying closer hugging him as tight as you can. "You guys keep telling me we are going to figure this out. And you're all right. We will do everything we can to make sure the next time is right."

He kisses you gently. "I should be comforting you."

"Oh well, I've had since yesterday to process it."

Jimin laughs. "I'm a terrible Oppa, Jin is much better at this. I couldn't even love you without falling asleep."

"Well now you just sound silly. But then women are much more mature than men. You're one of the sexiest Oppas in Vegas."

"Just Vegas?" He asks.

"Maybe if you make it up to me I'll spread it to all of Nevada."

In the morning Jimin is kissing your back slowly waking you. I'm hungry.

Didn't I give you enough to eat last night?

He laughs and slaps your ass. "Yes but those are just empty calories."

"Oppa don't be a Cochino."

"What's that?"

It means you're nasty Oppa.

If you call me Oppa one more time we are going to be late to eat and you have a date with V later and well Jungkook is here already.

Mmm hmm well he can wait.

That's fine we can just have the tattoo artist start on your ass. Property of BTS sounds nice. You hear from the door and sitting up straight you see that Jimin wasn't joking and that Jungkook was there.

Rolling your eyes you stretch and climb out of bed naked. You take a quick rinse off and when you get out of the bathroom both Jungkook and Jimin are there waiting patiently. 

You roll your eyes again as Jimin says. "You don't mind if we stay?"

Knowing you were getting the tattoo on your hip bone you dig through your drawer. "No, of course not." Digging out a pair of high on the hip bikini thongs you put those on and then a matching bra.

You pretend they aren't there and just move about the room feeling them watching you. You add a pair of grey sweats and a white tank. Putting your hair up you finally look at them and their eyes are hot and bright but before they can try anything you walk out.

Going to the fridge they have followed you and taking the blender you had seen from the shelf they watch as you take frozen vanilla yogurt and scoop some, adding peanut butter, a banana, some honey, unsweetened coconut and some dark chocolate you pulse it all with some ice and pour some into a glass for yourself and at their hungry eyes you pour them each a glass. 

When the two tattoo artists arrive, you are just finishing up and Jungkook shows them where to set up the table. Jimin leaves saying he is going to finish his story he was reading last night and you get your phone showing him what you want. His wife is discussing things with Jungkook and when you are both settled and laying there you can't help but lick your lips as Jungkook has now exposed his thigh and is getting what he wants hand drawn first. 

Your artist is starting on yours and you laugh as the pen is tickling your skin and you hear Jungkook's thoughts.

Knowing you are going to bear a mark that is part of what I am makes me happy. Hearing you giggle brings me delight. I love you Lique.

I love you Kookie.

When you are both done your nerves are frazzled. He had held your hand and chuckled more then once feeling your reactions. You both have waited to see each other's tattoos and after paying for both he has sighed and you admonish him. "It was my gift last time. It has to be this time."

In your room you both stand in front of the mirror in his room and he smiles seeing yours. "It's different but it has been before. It's beautiful."

You can't help but to look at him but then it disappears from your vision as he gets on his knees and you sense what he's going to do as he's eye level with your tattoo and the wrapping. "Jungkook. No!" You hiss. 

Shh just give me a second. His lips are gentle as they kiss your mark but as gentle they are it's tender and you feel the tingle and then a collective What was that? From six other voices.

He looks up at you as you watch him. "Tell me when I find Tae."

And as he licks certain parts of his mark you feel who is interested and aroused until he licks the paw. "Oh yeah you found him."

Jungkook moves you to his bed his hand under your ass kneading it as he licks the paw slowly and you feel the tremors from it up your spine but then go down Taes a weird backwards mirror reaction and you moan. "Oh that was really niceeee." Your voice says in a whisper.

On the table downstairs as you turn to your back at the same time as Taehyung the massagist brushes the protection on your Tattoo and you can feel the reaction sharply from Tae as he jerks and then looks at you.

"Oops." You say.

After what you did upstairs? If you do it again I will make them leave.

You had smiled earlier and greeted your therapist who was an obvious blend of Latino and Korean and then greeted him in Spanish to his delight. 

"Perdóneme? La pata, puedes frotar eso por favor?" Excuse me, would you rub the foot of my wolf please?

He touches the paw of the wolf on you. "Aqui?"

"Yes aqui." Right there.

You both couldn't help the giggle that came from you as he slid inside you on the massage table. Well that makes sense why I never got the tattoo parlor with DNA.

"It's because you started the tattoo parlor." As you hear V's DNA part come over the stereo in a classical version. He pushes into you faster, whispering in your ear about giving you some of his DNA and when you laugh and clench around him he moans. 

A blushing V passes by the massagists and he says "Write in whatever tip you feel is appropriate." As he glares while you laugh and hearing them exclaim about the broken table he says in the elevator.

"I will do more than count if you tempt me too hard again." 

I didn't know it could pop up like that. She was so startled, Prince Taeconda.

How dare you? He gasps and lunges. 

You run into the suite as soon as the doors to the elevator opened, Tae is chasing you and you jump into Jungkook's arms as he has just come out the front door to the suites. Save me and I'll let you eat whatever you want off my body later.

How di?

SAVE ME!!!!

Jungkook spins you around and runs back into his room and locks the door just as Tae slams into it and growls. Sitting on the bed he says. "What did you do?"

Later you are walking ahead of Jungkook his arms around you from the back slowly stepping in time together. "What are you looking for?"

"I don't know I smell something good and sweet."

"Well thank you."

I said good.

He sniffs and laughs. Liars get seventeen spanks.

Seeing the cookies on the island you unwrap the plastic and sniff. "These are homemade." Taking a bite you chew as Jungkook grabs two and goes to the fridge getting out the milk he pours you both a glass and you stand there dunking and eating and after you finish your first one you say. "I will have to make you guys my mother's recipe. They are so good."

"Oh good I love peanut butter."

You look down at the cookie as you bring it up from the glass knowing that its chocolate chip. After you have had six to Jungkooks eight you finish the rest of your milk as Yoongi comes in and snags a cookie before the others follow including a smiling Tae who nudges you with his hip making you smile. "Sorry."

That's a lie. Eighteen.

Jimin eats another cookie and is nodding with chocolate on his lips.

Huh? You ask Jungkook. As Jimin smiles at the group. "We need to get more of these. It says they deliver until midnight. Let me call them." He says as he walks to the balcony.

Namjoon has walked in and is looking at the plate of cookies and snags the last one. I already had one. Thanks for leaving me that. What did you all have two, tonight? Thats 120mg. Wait there would be 8 cookies left I bought twenty four.

Huh? You ask Namjoon.

I found this nice little old lady she had been a hippie during Woodstock she said. She makes edibles. He looks around the room mouthing the math as he counts.

"Were those cookies edibles?"

"Yeah 60 mg each you said you wanted to be in control of the animal side."

"Last time Namjoon!" Jungkook says.

You count. 360 mg.

480 mg. Jungkook says.

Oh fuck. The others say.

"Oops." Namjoon says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 2.2K 42
This was my first story for BTS. It holds a special place for me. It got me through some rough times I was going through. A girl moves to Korea to be...
866 53 6
This is Book four in my soulmate series. I recommend to read first "With The First Kiss" and follow it up with "Fake Love" followed by "Saranghae" be...
607K 15.5K 31
You are my drug. One touch and the intoxication is instant. Whatever you want to do is what we'll do and there isn't a thing I can do to stop you...
45.8K 1.6K 19
Short story. (It's really not that short.) ... "Help me just this once, Y/n...please," Jungkook begs me, practically getting on his knees and claspi...