Taekook Oneshotsโœ”๏ธ

ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ParkMinMi45

๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘š fluffy fluffy ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ ~~ โ‰งโ— โ€ฟโ— โ‰ฆ Started: 03.08.2022 End:... ุงู„ู…ุฒูŠุฏ

Mi Amor
Sweet Family
Still love you
Physics ร— Maths 1/2
Physics ร— Maths 2/2
Meet again
Notice..
Doctors' Love
Love you to infinity
Moms are the best 2/?
Moms are the best 3/?
Note
Moms are the best 4/?
Still love you sp. chapter
Parents
Royal Love
Royal Love pt.2
Royal Love final pt.
Action speaks louder than words
Action speaks louder than words pt.2
Moms are the best 5/5
Mom's Love and Care
Enemies to Lovers
Enemies to Lovers pt.2
Enemies to Lovers last part
Engineer or Model
Engineer or model pt.2
3k special
1k Special
Engineer or model pt.3

Moms are the best 1/?

4.4K 103 8
ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ParkMinMi45

Author's pov

'Step mother' the name itself make us think about those typical step moms who make their step son/daughter life a living hell , who are known for being very cunning and cruel.

'Step sister' the person who is known to be a literal witch in their step brother/sister life , who are known to snatch their brother/sister's love life or happiness , always jealous of them and plot to take away the things that make their step sibling happy.

But to Jeon Jungkook all these sound very ridiculous because he got the world's best step mom and step sister who love him more than his own father ever did. Jungkook was 13 when he lost his real mom as she was suffering from blood cancer.

Jungkook's father was never their for him , it was always his mom. His father was always busy with office work and meetings and business tours. After his mom's death jungkook was devastated his only family also left him alone in this cruel world.

True to be said jungkook's father never cared for his family , for him it was always business and reputation. This is the reason jungkook never liked his father but that turned into hatred when not even after a month of his mother's death he married to his step mom.

But jungkook's step mom was nowhere like those typical step moms'. She was the sweetest human being in the jeon household. After his mom jungkook again received that love and care from his step mom Mrs. Kim Minji. You may think jungkook has different last name actually he took his birth mother's last name.

No minji never faked her love for jungkook , she really loved him like his own son. She always supported him and was by his side whenever jungkook needed her. She understood why jungkook doesn't like his father and she promised herself that she would love and give the motherly care that poor boy need.

Kim Chaeyoung jungkook's step sister was the sweetest girl he ever meet. On their first meeting only jungkook liked her and now they act like same blood bother sister. Chaeyoung might be few months elder than him but she acts like the younger sister and jungkook acts like the elder brother.

This was the only thing jungkook was thankful to his father but looks like his father always finds a way to make jungkook hate him.

Because of his ego and reputation sake mr.kim made jungkook broke up with his 3 years long boyfriend who was pregnant.
Jungkook never wanted to but he had to because mr.jeon threatened him to burn his birth mother's last belonging which he had , her locket.

Minji was so shocked and upset from his husband because she also loved jungkook's boyfriend. The boy was an orphan but that was never the problem he was such an angel that in their first meet minji decided to make him his son-in-law.

Chaeyoung literally cried at that time because of what her so called father did to her brother. She loves her brother very much but she was very hurt when that happened. She also loved jungkook's boyfriend, he was also like her elder brother.

Since then she had stopped talking to his so called father who well never cared. When the time came jungkook establish his own company. He didn't inherited his father's company. His mama and Rosé that what he likes to call her sister were as always by his side.

His mama used wake up till late night untill he comes home back , even though he refused her many times but she always said that 'she is a mother and till when her child won't return in her arms safe and sound she won't be able to sleep' and this is one of the reason why jungkook loves his mama a lot.

________________________________________

On the other hand Kim Taehyung an orphan boy who is a defination of an angel. He never had a family, he grew up in an orphanage, did part-time job to pay his fees still he always had a smile in his face.

He never knew how does motherly love feels like but he did when he meet his boyfriend or now his ex-boyfriend's mother. I think you all guessed it till now if not then let me tell you..

Yes, Jeon Minji , first when he meet the lady he was shocked to his core to find such a sweet lady. But looks like god dosen't like him being happy so his happiness also vanished away like how when there is a strong wind the candle blows off taking away it's warmth along with it.

Same in that way when he shared to his boyfriend that he was pregnant it was the same day when his 3 years old boyfriend broke up with him saying he fell out of love and went away leaving a broken taehyung in the middle the park were they first became boyfriend.

He was devastated and started hating his so called boyfriend Jeon Jungkook but one day when he was around three months pregnant jeon minji came and told him everything and also the reason why jungkook broked up with him.

Taehyung was stunned to hear this piece of information, his bunny was suffering and here he was hating him. But that wasn't the only thing minji did. Minji with her own money send taehyung to Australia helped him complete his study and encouraged him to establish his own company.

She once or thrice in a year she does visit taehyung to meet him and the twins. Yes taehyung gave birth to twin boys on 2nd of September just the next day after his bun bun's birthday. He named both the boys Jeon Junghyung and Jeon Jeongukk.

The twins are very much attached to their grandma and mama , they also know about their papa and aunty chae. They both are very understanding and never once threw a tantrum to meet their father but they sure love to listen about their father's story from their mama and grandma.

Mrs. Jeon didn't informed chaeyoung about this because she knew once she came to knew she won't be able to hide it from jungkook and would spill it to him.

And about Mr. Jeon he didn't cared about anything and about his company it was now handled by his nephew Kim Yugueom . He always compared jungkook to yugueom and always told jungkook to be like him.

Despite all this jungkook and yugueom never had a bad relationship infact they both are best friends. Both don't care about how Mr. Kim treat them but they always stayed by each other side.

In present JJK Enterprise is in top 1 followed by KTH Ptv. Ltd. in top 2 followed by Jeon Corporation in top 3. The top 4 , 5 , 6 is owned by Kims Corporate, Mins Ptv. Ltd. and Jung entertainment reapectively.

The companies are owned by Jeon Jungkook, KTH (everyone owns that only),Kim Yugueom, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok.

All the CEO of these companies are going to have a meeting in KTH Ptv. Ltd. for the upcoming Award ceremony. As the main branch of KTH Ptv. Ltd. is in Sydney,Australia all the other 5 CEOs flew to Australia and are currently staying in a hotel.

They have their meeting in two days and since all the 5 of them are friends so they thought to spend some time together so here all the 5 are in Bondi beach chilling untill jungkook got hit by a ball making the other 4 laugh at him and the said male cursing to who ever threw the ball but soon turned around when he heard a baby voice.

"Umm excuse me Mr. I apologise for hitting you it happened unintentionally , I'm really sorry *bowing* may i get my ball back Mr." the cute boy said making all the 5 stare at him for his mature words.

"Uhh yeah sure here you go and no need to apologise it's alright" jungkook said returning the ball but still staring at the boy's face since it was reminding him of someone he once loved and still loves so much.

"Thank u so much sir and sorry for disturbing" the boy said and was about to leave when jungkook stopped him for asking his name and the answer made him shocked "My name is Jeon Junghyun sir , i should be leaving now sir my mama and twin brother would be waiting for me" saying that the boy left leaving jungkook dazed.

"What happened kook you alright?" Hoseok asked making him come out of his thoughts and he just hummed and again sat on his chair when yugueom passed him a fruit punch.

"Ik what you are thinking kook and i also saw the child's face , it resembles a lot with him" yugueom said patting jungkook's shoulder.

"About that why don't you look out for him jungkook" hoseok said sipping his own fruit punch.

"Idiot do you think he didn't, he has been doing that from last 5 years , he is still trying to find him but poor boy couldn't " yoongi said sipping his tangerine juice.

"Jungkook i want to say something and it's important" namjoon said making the rest 4 to look at him. They nodded and left the beach since namjoon said he needs his laptop for that.

Time skip~ (day of meeting)

Author's pov

All the 5 CEOs are in the meeting room of KTH Ptv. Ltd. and waiting for the CEO to come and looks like they don't have to wait more because soon the door opened and in came non other than Mr. Kim Taehyung known as KTH , the owner and CEO of the company.

To say everyone was shocked would be an understatement,especially jungkook he literally froze in his spot. Taehyung claded in black suit from YsL confidently walked to in the room and sat in his chair.

"Good Morning everyone, i hope you didn't had to wait for too long" taehyung said in his bold deep voice bringing everyone out their dazed state. No one was speaking a word making him raise his brow in confusing. Seeing the situation namjoon took it on himself "No no Mr. Kim we didn't had to wait that much" namjoon said making everyone nod.

Taehyung inaudibly scoffed at them "so shall we start the meeting?" He said making everyone again nod as if he is the teacher and they are his students. He mentally rolled his eyes and they soon started the meeting.

__________________________________________

Vote,comment and share.
Ignore the mistakes and grammatical errors.

Love chu chicken 💜❤💕

ูˆุงุตู„ ุงู„ู‚ุฑุงุกุฉ

ุณุชุนุฌุจูƒ ุฃูŠุถุงู‹

Model secret ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ Sopejiv

ู‚ุตุต ุงู„ู‡ูˆุงุฉ

13.2K 513 24
He's a model, he's a CEO both are together but it's unknown
191K 9.1K 38
"Don't move or dare to scream..." "Why" Taehyung whined and pouted his lips. "And who are you??" "MAFIA" "OH MY GOD REALLY???? Are you a real Mafia...
82.1K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
Broken ุจูˆุงุณุทุฉ ongiepills

ุงู„ุนุงุทููŠุฉ

1.7M 66.4K 43
"Dont tell my husband, but im actually going to ask him to divorce me" drunken Taehyung said to Jungkook.. who is actually his husband. Start : 07/0...