SOLD TO HIM

By Nikitadjna12

Taehyung , the younger prince of Daegu was sold by his brother to the ferocious Royal Lord of Imperia. Tae×k... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
Chapter-2
CHAPTER 3
Chapter-4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER -14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter -17
Chapter -18
Chapter-19
Chapter -20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter -27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33.
Chapter-34
Chapter-36.
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter-40

Chapter 35.

3K 146 6
By Nikitadjna12

Hie.

I'm interrupted from my thoughts by a scratching noise at the door to our bedroom, and I signal jimin to come in.
I have called him to tell him about his daughter sasha.

I've set up two stools by the fire, and a little pot of tea is brewing. I give him a lovely smile while making an effort to appear composed. I offer him a seat and a steaming cup as I motion for him to do so. He seemed perplexed at being summoned to my tent so early but thanks me anyhow.

"Queen, You wanted to see me." As I drink my tea, I nod. He has flourished ever since moving in with our Imperials. He is still tall and slim, but his body has developed slight curves, and his skin has a radiant, youthful radiance. He is beautiful.

He now smiles more and his black eyes no longer have a haunting appearance, though I assume yoongi is the cause of that.

"I must share something with you. I'm unsure of how you'll react to it." Jimin flinches and clutches his cup with his knuckles as white as bone.

"Do I have to leave Imperia?" I instantly grab his knee as his shoulders begin to shake.

"Obviously not, dear friend. You are free to stay here as long as you like, you are now our family." Jimin begins to breathe slowly and deeply as his shaking lessens. His eyes start to progressively lose their terror, and I give him a calming smile.

"I recently learned some significant facts about you, and I'm not sure where to begin."  Jimin takes a large swallow while gripping his cup even tighter in his palms.

"As long as I can remain in this place with you and Y-yoongi " Jimin pauses, his large eyes pinning my face. He breathes out as I give him a comforting grin.

"Okay, so..

He looks at me with a blank expression as I tentatively reach out and take the small cup from his crushing grip.

"Jimin, your daughter is alive."

The room is silent as the words sink in. Even the squawking sphinx sera is quiet as if sensing the sudden tension.

"Jimin? "

I patiently wait for him to collect his thoughts as I reach out for him again and he flinches away from my touch, making me want to bite back the sting of his motions and fold my hands in my lap.

When jimin finally whispers , "How can you be so cruel? " I turn my head to the side and look at him. His black eyes are filled with tears, and he looks at me with a mixture of despair and rage on his pale face.

"My daughter passed away. She's gone! Why would you say something like that?" He screams.

"Jimin, I'm telling the truth. I promise." I try to plead once more, but he pulls away from me .

Jungkook runs in through the door as yoongi follows closely behind. Jin hyung was also there, carrying Rhaego on his hip.

"What's happening?"

The tent is shook by jungkook's thunderous voice. He is standing next to me with his enormous arms crossed over his chest.

Yoongi hovers close to jimin, a worried expression on his face. Jimin brushes him off when he tries to nudge him closer.

"Calm down, ji-

Yoongi was cut off by jimin who screams once again,

"I've been grieving for my dear yoona for years—YEARS—and you summon me here and tell me these lies? "

Jungkook growls at him as jimin snarls his hatred at me. I shake my head at him and put a calming touch on his arm. He seats down next to me but still glowering at jimin.

"He is telling the truth. Lord emo adopted your kid and reared her as his own."

Jimin looks at jungkook perplexed. Yoongi gently holds jimin's hand while keeping a mournful expression on his face.

"He only lately came to tell us that he had discovered her real parentage. Stop your damned accusations and yelling at your queen now, or else."

I fight the impulse to strike jungkook's arm after hearing the warning growl from him. Even though I know he's just being protective as usual but this is not the situation, it's our family matter.

"Your daughter is the young girl with Lord emo. Sasha is her name. "
Jimin sags into yoongi's embrace as he finally succeeds in doing so.

Yoongi finished telling jimin everything and looked up at him. His face was pale.

Ahead of pulling away from yoongi, jimin shakes his head. He pushes away from him as yoongi tries to grasp him.

"I can't. I can't! I need.." Jimin rushes out of the tent. Yoongi turns to me as I wave my hand in his direction.

His cries for him to halt are ignored and he chases after him. My body finally lets go of the strain it had been keeping in, and I nearly pass out. Fortunately, jungkook sees me in time and catches me, taking me into his arms. He strokes my hip in calming circles while I burrow my face into his shoulder.

"That went awful," I murmured and jungkook hums in approval. I am no longer able to hang on as he carries us to the furs. I cry into his shoulders as he rock me back and forth humming softly .

------

It's after the subsequent night time that I see Jimin. There was a bonfire and imperials were sitting, eating laughing. But jimin sits by himself close to the outskirts of the bonfire, his eyes onto sasha. He watches the little girl dance round Lord emo, her little doll in tow.

Yoongi watches jimin from a distance, his face pinched with sadness.
He never leaves jimin's side as I watch him stand and then sit down again. I carelessly run my fingers over jaehyun's lovely, downy hair as my heart aches for my companions.

"Mama." I look at Jaehyun after he pats my leg with a sticky hand. He beams up at me, and I chuckle. He and sera chewing on a piece of meat.

Jimin observes sasha and Lord emo for a while before leaping to his feet and running away from the bonfire. I hand jaehyun to jungkook in a haste and run after him. When I pass yoongi, I give him a touch on the shoulder, and he settles back down.

Jin hyung accompanied me in the hallways as we kept searching for jimin.

We found him in sasha's room clutching onto one of her clothes and crying hysterically.

I took seat beside him while Jin hyung went for water.

"You should drink this. It will help." Jimin nods hiccuping as he takes a sip of the water. After wiping his mouth, he turns to face me. His eyes are darkly ringed, and his face is pallid. He exudes a look of total exhaustion and heartbreak. I try to speak, but nothing comes out. I'm unsure of how to make this situation better for him.

"Is she content?" His fingers kept caressing the material of clothing he rests on his knees.

"Yes. She considers Lord emo to be her father and loves him dearly." Jimin closes his eyes while forming a tiny line with his lips.

"Is he taking good care of her? He considers her to be his own? "

Jimin opens his eyes to gaze at me as I nod.

"She shouldn't know. With Lord emo, I want her to live happily. He loves her. And she loves her father".

I look at him in awe. I never anticipated him saying something like this. I want to ask him so many things, but I only choose the ones I know will be the simplest and most challenging to answer.

"Are you certain?" Jin hyung asked tears  forming in his eyes too. He knows how much a mother can miss his/her child, Jin hyung was on travel with me and couldn't meet his children for months. Jimin looks up to him, once more nodding. Jin hyung hold his hand.

My heart aches for my beloved friend. I squeeze their interlaced fingers with mine.

"Yes. However, I need to speak with Lord emo before they depart."

He stares down at our hands as he turns to face me.

"My queen, I'm so sorry for the things I spoke to you. If you want to banish me from the Imperia , I can understand. I spoke out of fear and rage. " Fresh tears are gushing from his eyes as his voice trembles. I release my hand and grab his shoulders instead. He collapses into my arms when I pull him in that direction.

"Jimin, you are my friend, and I will never abandon you." He buries his face in my shoulder and Jin hyung caressed his hairs as Jimin's body trembled with sobs..

-------------
Hello guys. Here's the next chapter.
Hope you guys liked the chapter, please vote, share and comment.

Happy 75th  independence day 🇮🇳. Let your spirits fly high with the flag today.

Any thoughts?

Thanking you:
Niki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

483K 18.9K 20
Jeon Jungkook a personal slave to the dangerous mafia leader.. For his little brother he became a slave.. He wants someone to take care of him, to lo...
95.1K 4.1K 8
'When a spoiled prince meets a smart-ass servant.' Top: Taehyung Bottom: Yoongi Completed
113K 4.6K 36
There's always a way , if they really wanna stay. Jeon Jungkook , a sophisticated boy studying medicine met- Kim Taehyung , an utterly handsome, ric...
57.1K 2.6K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...