Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots

Von Jyung_0829

So I have been reading these everywhere before a ridiculous, yet insisting, thought came to my mind. "Why don... Mehr

Introduction
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
Shin Soukoku
TaniHara
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Soukoku(as children)
Author's Note
Odango
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
HiguGin
Soukoku
KuniKatai
Suegiku
Shin Soukoku
RanPoe
Fyolai/Fyogol
Author's Note
Random
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
RanPoe
Requests/Ideas
RanPoe
Taking Care of a Child
Fyolai/Fyogol(Highschool AU)
RanPoe
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Suegiku
TaniHara
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
New Year
Merry Christmas Part 1
Merry Christmas Part 2
Intentions
Shin Soukoku
FukuMori
Fyolai/Fyogol
Suegiku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
Suegiku
TaniHara
Shin Soukoku
Suegiku
Suegiku
Suegiku
TaniHara
Incorrect Quotes
Author's Note
FyoLai/FyoGol

Soukoku

3.2K 58 116
Von Jyung_0829

Warnings!
·Smut
·NSFW(Obviously-)
·BDSM

If you're not comfortable with that, please skip this chapter!

Oh and this would be Top Chuuya x Bottom Dazai, if you're not okay with that then skip this chapter

Uh and for this oneshot, let's just say Dazai is scared of loud noises but never shows it when he's sober

Don't say I never warned y'all

Chuuya went inside the brunette's apartment, fuming. He doesn't care about the fact that he had smashed down the other's door into pieces, he just want to strangle the other for calling him at bloody 2:45 am in the morning. He stormed inside the bedroom, still fuming.

"Oi Mackerel! The hell did you call me fo-" he cuts himself off as he saw the brunette chugging the liquid from a wine bottle. He observed the slight flush on the other's face, and the red drops of liquid dripping from his mouth before he wiped his mouth with his bandaged arm. Great, Dazai was drunk. Just great. When will someone get rid of his misery?

The ginger walked up and snatch the bottle away from his hands. The other slightly whined as he turned to see Chuuya standing over him.

"Chuuya? What are you doing here?" Dazai asked, his voice slurring. He had a dazed look in his eyes as he stared into Chuuya's ocean blue eyes.

"What am I doing here? YOU CALLED ME TO COME HERE MACKEREL" Chuuya yelled angrily at the other. Dazai flinched at the loud tone and cowered away in fear. The ginger looked at him, confused before remembering that the brunette was scared of loud noises.

"Tch...come here" Dazai just covered his ears and closed his eyes, refusing to listen. Chuuya raised an eyebrow before sighing and going over to him to give him a reassuring hug.

"There. I'm not yelling anymore"

Dazai opened his eyes and looked into Chuuya's eyes again.

"Why do you look so pretty, Chuuya? No fair" the brunette pouted. The ginger sighed, this suicidal man is getting on his nerves but he can't do anything about it.

"Just...go to sleep"

"Don't wanna~ Me wanna have fun~"

"It's fucking 2 am in the morning, what fun would you ha-"

Dazai smashed his lips on Chuuya's, making the other startled. Before long, the ginger relaxed and kissed Dazai back. He bit the other's lower lip, making the said one gasped in shocked and took it as a chance to shove his tongue in, turning the kiss into a passionate one.

They continued making out before the ginger pushed Dazai away, in need of oxygen. A string of saliva connected their lips as they stared at each other, eyes filled with love...

...And lust.

△▽△▽△

"F-Fuck, Chuuya!" Dazai cursed. His hands were trapped in the clutches of a handcuff and he was blindfolded. Before they started this session, Chuuya was determined to punish Dazai for what he did, by making sure his lover couldn't release his orgasm during this entire session.

"Hm? What's wrong?" The other hummed as he shoved the dildo in without warning. Dazai arched his back in pain and pleasure, practically begging for more. Chuuya used the dildo to try and find Dazai's prostate as the other hand was busy playing with the other's nipple. The brunette let out a sudden moan, signalling that the ginger had already hit his prostate.

Chuuya smirked as he pressed on the button, making it vibrate. The other squirmed as it vibrated inside of him. Fuck it was so good but he wanted more. He wanted Chuuya to be inside of him. He want him to thrust inside of him and show the other no mercy. Obviously Chuuya wasn't going to give in to that.

He grabbed a whip and whipped Dazai across the chest without warning. The brunette nearly shrieked when he felt the lash of the whip hitting his chest. It was so painful yet it felt good to the other. He won't let the other know just yet, but he loved it when the ginger just do this to him, making Dazai know that he's in charge of this kind of thing. That he's the other's pet.

Chuuya put the whip aside, suddenly feeling bad when he saw the mark forming on the chest. Not bad enough to let Dazai off the hook though. He leaned forward and started to plant wet kisses on the brunette's neck, aiming it at the bare skin than the bandages.

Dazai groaned as he felt the ginger's hand starting to stroke his already hard member. (A/N: I'm sorry! I just can't bring myself to write out that c word!) This was starting to get too much for the brunette. A dildo vibrating in his ass, his lover's hand teasingly stroking his member and his lover's mouth making so much hickeys on his neck. He wanted more.

"Ch-Chuuya! Please! More!" Dazai begged breathlessly, tears of pleasure and pain filling his eyes. He heard the other chuckling, which aroused him. He felt a finger gently running across his cheek.

"My my~ Look who's the dog now, huh Dazai?" The other said in a low tone near to the brunette's ear, sending shivers down his spine. "A pathetic dog begging his master."

Fuck, Dazai loved it when the other talked to him like that.

"Chuuya! I- ah~" He moaned as he felt all the pleasures of vibrates, stroking on his member and playing with his nipple. It felt so fucking good.

Chuuya looked at his lover's face below him. His brown hair was a mess and he was flushed. A small drool escaped his lips as he squirmed under him and letting out all of the sinful sounds.

How pathetic Chuuy thought, smirking. He pinched the other's nipple, making him gasped in pain. The handcuffs was nearly cutting Dazai's blood circulation as his hands were getting strained by it.

"You want me that badly? Beg for it" Chuuya demanded. Begs immediately unleashed from the brunette's mouth.

"Please Master! Please fuck me senseless, until I can't walk anymore! Please destroy me! Please! Do whatever you want to me! Just fuck me senseless please!"

"Very well."

He pulled out the still vibrating dildo out, and entered immediately without giving time for Dazai to understand what was happening. He put his hand on Dazai's back, making him sit with his handcuffed hands in between of his and Chuuya's body. He then thrusted deeply into Dazai with great speed, making the other arched his back.

"S-So deep! Ah! C-Chuuya slow down!" Chuuya paid no attention to his pleas as he continue the speed. He put his mouth on one of the nipples whom he hadn't played with yet and sucked on it. Dazai sobbed in pleasure, loving every single second of it.

His member was already leaking, wanting to unleash the white liquid but Chuuya wouldn't allow him to. After all, Dazai did say that he could do whatever he want to him, right?

Chuuya thrusted a few more times in Dazai before cumming. Just as Dazai thought it was the end as Chuuya pulled out, the ginger made the brunette lay on his back as he entered again.

△▽△▽△

After a few more rounds, Dazai's throat was sore from the moans and begging. His eyes were getting sore as he had sobbed in pleasure throughout the entire time. Finally Chuuya had decided to stop for the night and let Dazai cum.

Chuuya looked at the shivering slightly fragile body filled with marks below him as he finally came to his sense. What the hell was I doing to him when he's drunk?

He unleashed the handcuffs, letting Dazai's wrists free and took off the blindfold. Dazai blinked, feeling the cool air rushing on his face. He flinched when he felt Chuuya carrying him.

△▽△▽△

Dazai sat in the bathtub as Chuuya massaged the shampoo into the brown hair.

"Close your eyes. I'm going to wash the shampoo off"

The brunette obediently closed his eyes shut as Chuuya used the shower head to rinse off any remains of the foam.

After they were done with their bath, Chuuya helped to blow dry Dazai's hair, carried him back to his bed and told him to sleep. The brunette nodded, his eyelids shutting by themselves. Soon he was fast asleep and the ginger turned the lamp off and cuddled with Dazai as he felt his eyelids starting to close too.

"Goodnight Dazai. Sleep tight."

△▽△▽△
Bonus scene:

Dazai woke up and blinked. What happened last night and why is his back hurting? And who on earth was beside him? He then took notice of who he is facing.

Chuuya! When was he here? The brunette thought as he stared at the sleeping ginger's face. After a while of staring at the other's relaxed face with a few strands of his hair lying across his face, he stirred and opened his eyes.

"Hm...morning mackerel" Chuuya yawned. Dazai flinched, startled as he heard the other's voice.

"Morning" Dazai sat up then felt pain rushing up his entire body. The hell?-

He watched as the other sat up and run his fingers through his own hair, combing it slightly while yawning tiredly.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom first" Chuuya said and got up to go to Dazai's bathroom. The brunette stared after him and stared at his weird choice of clothes. When did I change into this?

He got up, then stumbled and nearly fell on his face. Just then he couldn't help but noticed a mark on his neck by the mirror on the bedside table. He grabbed the bedside table to help him stand and peered into the mirror. Several marks were all around his neck. Several marks that look like...hickeys.

It clicked inside his mind. Why Chuuya was here, why the pain was there and why he couldn't stand up properly.

"NAKAHARA CHUUYA!!!!"

Shit The ginger thought before a smirk appeared on his face before yelling back to him.

"YOU WOULD LEAVE MARKS EVERYWHERE TOO WHEN YOU TOP"

Ideas:

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

340K 16.4K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
134K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...