π™π™€π˜Ώ // π˜½π™„π™‡π™‡π™„π™€ 𝙀𝙄𝙇...

By bellyxbilz

WARNING: book contains many sensitive topics - death used to scare me a lot actually, but i'm not scared of... More

i promise i'll be fine
sallys
my storage
for myself
girl from store
studio
manifestοΏΌ
parenthood
movingοΏΌ
heart skip
alcoholicοΏΌ
impulsive
ufo
camping
blind date
fertility
pinky promise
samantha
kim
stress record
back after a year
graduation
everything blue
potential
officially us
stupioscity
past one unlocked
ivy+andrew?
past two unlocked
miami show
chat
new york
the video
matty needs to chill
little miley
i hate this
in our aisle???
the fight
DNA
washable markers
✨ fav five + blue ✨
vancouver
slumber partyοΏΌ
you're evil
spare key
conan gray
who's fiona?
i got you
again?
flight to spain
cologne
paris
end of an era
boy or girl?
apartment hunting
momments
moving
i don't understand
it's not fair
please let me go
shut them all out
never stopped being yours
labor
what has life become
family
dress up
less than...
none of that matters
can we freeze...?
eve and day
gave up
goodbyes
i ignore
coping οΏΌ
back home
funeral
unfinished business
ginger
court
reconnecting
fresh air
favorite star
full cycle
you and i
new book
bonus: breathe
bonus: i dont know
bouns: dream

beach day

1K 35 0
By bellyxbilz

billie

"when's blue with the blue hair going to be here?" riley asked.

"she's on her way here." i answered.

"at least we get to experience hot girl summer for one day." kim commented.

"oh yeah right! how's NYC boy?" i turned to riley.

"still talking stage, we facetime a lot too. i really like him but i don't think it'll workout, he lives so faraway and long distance isn't something i want to do." riley shrugged.

"whatever is meant to happen is gonna happen." ivy told her.

"easy for you to say, you're in a relationship and i bet you're also boning like crazy."

"guys do you think i'm starting to show? i can't tell if i'm bloated or if it's a baby belly." claudia asked.

"i think you're starting to show, but it's not like it's noticeable yet. you're only three months in right?" sammy answered her.

"yeah that's definitely a baby belly but i only know that because i know you. like if a complete stranger saw you they wouldn't even suspect a thing." riley added.

"good because paps are here." clauds shook her head once at their direction.

"sorry." i sighed.

"don't apologize for those stalkers, you didn't ask for grown ass men to chase you around for a couple pictures so that they could sell it." riley angerly said.

"hi guys." blue breathed out. "i don't know if you know but paps are around, they blinded my eyes while i was trying to chain silver."

"this should be illegal." kim said.

"for real, it's actually scary. like what if they found out our addresses?" blue said as she slipped off her dress revealing her black two piece swimsuit.

"hi pretty girl." she kissed my forehead.

"can you put my sunscreen on my back please?" i asked her, holding up the tube. she nodded with an 'mhm' and starting rubbing the liquid on my back.

"where did you get your tattoo done, blue?" riley asked.

"oh i got it done when i was in nyc, three years ago, in a random tattoo shop. forgot it's name but i can ask carol if she remembers." blue replied.

"cause i'm thinking of getting a tat but i need to find a good tattoo artist. billie recommend me two but, with all due respect, she's rich and i'm broke and i don't have that kind of money for a tattoo. a girl has got to pay her bills, you know?"

"where i got mine, it was very affordable. i think i was tipsy too when i got it, i don't regret it though. which is great because it seriously covers all of my stomach. that would have sucked if i hated it." she laughed. "you can get yours when you go see nyc boy."

"i'm not going to see him." riley groaned.

"sure." i chuckled.

"what's his name even? we haven't called him by his name like... ever." ivy pointed out.

"jasper but everyone calls him by his initial j." riley answered.

"really? a j name?" kim looked disappointed.

"don't even start with the j names conspiracy." riley stopped her from taking it any further.

"wanna go in?" blue asked me.

"yeah, let's go." i nodded, getting up, interlaced my fingers with hers and walked towards the shore.

"i missed you dumbass." she giggled.

"you're the one that had a three day sleepover with your sister not me. blame yourself." i glared.

"so you didn't miss me?"

"i did miss you. when did i say i didn't, i couldn't sleep like... at all and the only way i could sleep was if i slept with my mom." i replied.

"i only was able to sleep because i was with cole and she can't sleep without someone cuddling her thanks to kyle."

"you know, you don't have to play this i hate my sister's boyfriend act in front of me. i know you like him." i smirked.

"i just don't want her to get hurt, okay?" blue sighed.

"she's going to be okay." i assured her. "is the water cold?" i asked blue since her feet submerged into the ocean.

"the refreshing kind of cold though, put your feet in." she said, pulling my arm to get me in. "it's okay, isn't it?"

"yeah." i nodded, starting to walk in slowly submerging my whole body in the ocean.

"my dad taught me how to swim." blue randomly said.

"same!"

"i almost drowned once though." she revealed.

"what?" i widened my eyes.

"i was just starting to learn how to swim in the deep end and was left unsupervised for a second and i almost drowned." she chuckled. "dad saved me though, i remember he told me he'll always be there to save me if i drowned. he mentioned that quote once, pretty sure he completely forgot about it."

"where was cole, your mom?" i asked.

"kids pool." blue replied.

"how is she doing now? did richard tell you anything?" i asked.

"i have no idea, he hasn't told me anything yet." she replied.

"hey, she's going to get better. she's doing this for you guys, she wants to be a better person. don't worry about her, your dad said that he's handling it. right? then let him handle it." i swam closer to her.

"i know, but i'm scared." she confessed, wrapping her arms around my shoulders and resting her head on my chest.

"i know baby, it's going to be okay." i tried to comfort her.

"you don't know that. she's an alcoholic billie, that's an addiction. she's could relapse at any given time." she said.

"come on, have a little faith in her."

"how though? i don't even know who she is, i know she's my biological mother but she was never really my mom. i don't have a clear memory of her being there for us, so it's like do i even want her to get clean and fix her relationship with us? who is she even?" she said.

"ask your dad." i replied.

"huh?"

"you're wondering who she really is, right? the only person that has known your mother before she became an addict is richard. ask him what she's like. have you ever done that?" i explained.

"well no, because we didn't know she was an addict until a couple months ago. all our lives we just thought she was a dick of a mother."

"what did we say about hot girl summering with us? no cute couples shit. and you are definitely making everyone around you feel single as fuck even if they're in a relationship." kim yelled from a few meters away.

"it's going to be okay mama, okay?" i assured her after she left my touch, due to kim's yelling.

"yeah." she slightly smiled to keep me from being worried.

"that's better!" kim yelled.

"i'm sorry but, i thought she was growing on me turns out i was wrong." blue mumbled.

"if we want to do cute couple's shit we're going to do cute couple's shit. we don't give a fuck about what you say Kimberly! go find yourself a man." i scrunched my face up in disgust when i said man.

"a man" kim said it in the same disgusted way i just did. "just gave me his number. am i in the talking stage with a million different guys now? yes. but he's hot soooo." she turned around and walked up the shore and ran to a bunch of random guys playing volleyball.

"finneas is freaking out about being a dad for some reason." i laughed.

"isn't that early? most dads start to freak out when their girl is about to pop." blue chuckled.

"better early than late." i shrugged.

"he's got to chill, he's going to be a great dad."

"i want to build a sand castle." i declared and started making my way out the ocean water.

"i'll compete with you." blue followed.

"no, you're going to help me make the most epic castle." i shook my head.

"yes ma'am."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.5K 34
"you never forget to bring me flowers, do you?" please note that this story contains: gxg sexual activities suicide and mentions of it self-harm use...
362K 14.5K 65
what happens when a wallflower meets a social butterfly? ============================== "my darling, you will never be unloved by me; you are well to...
72 hours By B

Fanfiction

27.3K 759 31
Aliyah's been struggling with depression for years, so she's given herself 72 hours to live, but when she meets Billie her plan becomes more difficul...
23.4K 619 46
Carmen and Billie meet in unfortunate circumstances, but Billie is determined to make Carmen fall for her. When Carmen is kidnapped, everything chang...