GUIDE FROM THE PAST TO A NEW...

بواسطة anlhpermy

Demons, what are they? Why are they here? Is these gods' wrath against humans? Millions of years yet history... المزيد

CHAPTER 1: KIDNAPPING THE DEMON PRINCE
CHAPTER 2: SILVERT REKTER
CHAPTER 3: MOVEMENT
CHAPTER 4: CARE UNCARE
CHAPTER 5: SCREAM
CHAPTER 6: PAYBACK THE FOOD
CHAPTER 7: DEMON SLAVE
CHAPTER 8: IT'S GONE?!
CHAPTER 9: KINDRED
CHAPTER 10: CUTE
CHAPTER 11: STIRIA MIRIMA
CHAPTER 12: BOMB
CHAPTER 13: THE WAR
CHAPTER 14: TRUSTED FRIENDS
CHAPTER 15: FRIENDLY MATCH
CHAPTER 16: GIZELIS MOMENTUM
CHAPTER 17: SUMMONING
CHAPTER 18: ZELIKER'S ACTION
CHAPTER 19: SECRET EXPOSED
CHAPTER 20: THEIR WORRIES
CHAPTER 21: CURIOSITY
CHAPTER 22: THIEF
CHAPTER 23: RESCUING THE BABY
CHAPTER 24: TREZ
CHAPTER 25: REQUEST
CHAPTER 26: DISCUSSION
CHAPTER 27: HUGE MISUNDERSTANDING
CHAPTER 28: SOLVING
CHAPTER 29: RETURN
CHAPTER 30: HIS TRUE FEELINGS
CHAPTER 31: HEAT STROKE?
CHAPTER 32: HIS DESIRE
CHAPTER 33: LEAVING
CHAPTER 34: ANOTHER DEMON PRINCE
CHAPTER 35: DIMENSIONAL ABILITY USER
CHAPTER 36: MINDLESS KILLING DEMON
CHAPTER 37: TEMPTATION
CHAPTER 38: TAKING CONTROL
CHAPTER 39: FEARLESS
CHAPTER 41: TASK
CHAPTER 42: ABANDONED NEZA CITY
CHAPTER 43: APPEARANCE OF DIVEST

CHAPTER 40: TAILS

8 2 0
بواسطة anlhpermy

Zeliker sat on the chair beside the bed between Flare and Silvert. His hands folded on his chest. His silence makes Flare cough awkwardly.

"My apologies. I am a wandering adventurer. We have met in Shasui's tavern before." Flare explained politely.

Zeliker already recognized them but he still doesn't understand the friendly reaction coming from Flare. He had injured Flare and his friend. So, why didn't Flare snap at him or try to kill him?

"Where and how do you know me? Don't let me repeat again or I will kill you." Zeliker threatened.

Flare wasn't afraid at all because he trusted Zeliker won't harm him. He went silent for a moment.

"Your kidnapping accident has been known worldwide. It was impossible not to recognise you."

'In meaning, you're saying you have a good memory about my appearance, huh?'

Zeliker felt like slapping the person in front of him. The way Flare talked was like he was questioning his intelligence.

He doesn't know why he felt very annoyed.

"Aren't you going to answer my question?" Flare reminded and made Zeliker glare at him.

"Who knows... Why? You want me to kill you so badly?" Zeliker raised one eyebrow at him.

If this person wishes to see his craze, sure, he would love to show the other side of him if it ends with the latter's death of course.

"No thanks... I'm glad you have returned to yourself. Thank you for not killing my friends." Flare smiled at him.

Such a topic made Zeliker couldn't help grab Flare collar and pull him up to him. His action startled Flare a bit and made the latter feel a slight pain from his back.

"We're not even close and I don't even know who you are. But it seems you have been investigating me in Eskimos."

Zeliker only can conclude his friendly attitude with Xcerox and the others have been known to Flare. Which might be the reason for this human to have courage to get near him.

Flare grins. He didn't want to expose that he knew Zeliker from the war. He wants to keep himself hidden from known and watch the surprise on Zeliker when he announces it someday. For now, his objective was to become friends with him.

"Can I have the honour to become your friend too?"

The question startled and weakened Zeliker's grip on his collar.

"Is that your reason for investigating me?"

Flare answered with a nod.

Zeliker released Flare and sat back on his seat. Folding his hands again, he watched curiously at Flare.

'I don't mind but this human seems too comfortable around me. Since the start, he hasn't shown fear when he sees me. This is too strange... Does he have a trick under his sleeves? But what confused me a lot was that his tone has no lies. I can't detect any.''

Zeliker was thinking deeply while Flare laid down slowly on his back against the mattress again. He flinched before getting used to the pain.

"If you wonder if I'm doing this to capture you and get a reward from your father, King Nekruis, then you are mistaken. Even if becoming immortal would be a highly enticing prize, I have no desire to do so. And as you can see, I am injured and it is impossible to defeat you."

Zeliker frowned. 'He surely does know how to be honest. Which is why he looks suspicious...'

"... We'll see..." Zeliker then stood up.

He had stayed too long here. He needs to meet with Enta, Kion and the others in Marlom City.

Looking at his back walking away, Flare feels a slight disappointment.

'He didn't trust me...'

He really wishes to get closer to Zeliker. Fearing that Zeliker was going to leave toward somewhere again and disappear from sight, Flare pushed himself up and moved to follow Zeliker hastily.

He didn't want to be apart from Zeliker after years of wanting to see him again. At least, let him have full understanding over this considerate demon prince before they go separate ways.

He stumbles while he walks, slightly panting along the way while bearing the pain on his back.

Zeliker noticed him but he didn't look back. He's not kind enough to someone he just met. Well, not until he knew if Flare was trustable.

Flare was astonished to see the magnificent view of the living hall before he snapped out after realising Zeliker had gone out from the main entrance. He walked fast toward it and went out too before the door closed off on its own.

He appears in the secluded area inside Marlom City and shockingly turns back to see an old door behind him.

Didn't he come out of the mansion? How did he appear there suddenly?

It amazes him to find that Zeliker has a secret base he didn't know of. He doesn't have time to get the answers because he saw Zeliker walking away toward a section.

'Tsk! He's too much. He knew I was injured and still didn't wait for me.' Flare thought darkly.

He felt Zeliker was heartless after treating them. But, he doesn't want to give up on following Zeliker. Ignoring the pain, he ran to the section.

He was surprised to see the latter was resting against the wall near the section. Zeliker stared at him with an unreadable gaze.

"Keep up." He told Flare before he continued to walk.

Flare perked up once he realised Zeliker was waiting for him. He was mistaken in his judgement and silently apologised in his heart.

Zeliker actually wished he could ignore the tail behind but his heart still felt guilty over the injuries he had caused Flare and the others. Frustrated at his concern over Flare's circumstance, he had no choice but to wait at the wall.

The latter could have rested in the infirmary but no, he wanted to follow him.

Fine, follow him then. He won't care anymore if something happens.

"Sir!" Kion called after he saw Zeliker coming toward them.

With him was a soldier in white armour knight belonging to the Lagendia Kingdom. However, the soldier was wearing a mask to cover his whole face.

Yet, Zeliker can see his deep black eyes from the eyes' hole. His long silver hair was draped behind smoothly and shone like silk.

"This is...?" The soldier asked Kion about Zeliker with curiosity.

Flare noticed he didn't even look at him.

Strange... Very strange...

"Err..."

Kion didn't know how to call Zeliker. He was afraid that if he called Zeliker by his true name, the soldier beside him might point his sword at his prince instantly. He turned to Zeliker for help.

"I am an adventurer from the Eskimos Kingdom, Rekilez. May I know if there's a problem with my subordinate?" Zeliker said smoothly while given a fake name.

Flare and Kion immediately have their eyes twitch. Obviously Zeliker just flipped his name which still created a good sound for it.

They hope the soldier didn't recognise Zeliker as a demon prince from Flink Kingdom because the latter wasn't even wearing a mask to hide his identity!

"Ah, there is no problem. We are very grateful for your subordinates' help. I am here to say my thanks to you all."

"No need. We are happy to help. By the way, who was behind this sudden attack? Do you know?"

Even though Zeliker already knew it was Itsven, he needed to be ignorant of it.

A smirk manifests behind the mask but the eyes show nothing.

"We've been told it was a group of hidden enemy soldiers coming from the south with the objective to conquer the border. We're glad they didn't manage to. And it was all thanks to courageous adventurers like you all. Oh, we absolutely must compensate you for your assistance. Please follow me to our captain tent."

"No, it is fine. Do you need us for further help with anything? If not, we would like to be on our way." Zeliker refused.

He knew they would be more humans who would recognise him like Flare did. For caution, he better not meet anyone from high rank humans.

"Oh, may I know where you are going next? There is still an ongoing war near the south if you're going there."

The soldier shouldn't have asked for their plan since they were not that close but Zeliker didn't mind telling this person. He doesn't find any malice, just curiosity and concern.

"We're going to the Miko Kingdom to visit the famous abandoned palace, Neza City."

The soldier looked surprised.

"I see. Then, please use the Losia Road to the northwest. It is much safer since the road is guarded by our knights."

"Thank you. I appreciate this information."

The soldier nodded. "The next time you come, please visit me in Heqoria City. Just tell them my name and they will show you to my home there. Ah, yes. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Ernes Zahlan. Hopefully, you can come later if you are free because I would like to extend my gratitude."

The soldier suddenly sounded very bashful, creating an awkward atmosphere around Zeliker.

"Erm... Will do."

Eyes twinkling, Ernes lifted his right hand to shake with Zeliker. Zeliker suddenly feels strange after seeing some emotion from the latter's eyes.

One of them was fondness. It makes him so confused since he never met Ernes before.

Why would this soldier show him such emotions then?

Something struck his mind while he was thinking.

'Could it be that he knows my identity already and knows some news about me like Flare? Is that why he was politely talking to me, who he just met? Damn, I should leave this place now.'

But then, shouldn't he show respect instead of adoration?

Ernes' gaze made him feel a little awkward. He shuddered at the thought of some people other than Flare and Ernes, showing such gaze toward him too. And even imagined getting a wild chase by them.

'No! I don't like tails!'

"Kion, called the others to gather at the entrance to the northwest. I'll be seeing you there." Zeliker immediately told Kion.

He doesn't want to be there anymore.

"Right away, sir!"

Kion left the area before Zeliker said his goodbye to Ernes.

As Zeliker and Flare walk further away...

"Is it just me or you both actually know each other. Ah, and he is still watching you like a pitiful puppy that got abandoned by his master." Flare whispered to Zeliker while joking.

"We do not know each other. And you, shut up! Go back to the mansion and stay there!" Zeliker growled.

He manifested the door and used his wind ability to push Flare inside and then toward the infirmary without giving the latter the chance to refuse or to follow him again.

Alone, Zeliker finally let out a groan and a tired sigh.

Please... He really wanted to stay away from such beings. Having Silvert was already enough.

He ponders whether he should be ready to deal with these issues later on. Feels like his future day will be incredibly loud and obtrusive.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

517 41 40
Demons versus humans. Demons bad, humans good. These were the ideas that took hold in the Over-realm, the dimension where humans and magical creature...
56 6 5
Matt wanders back into Alexs's life... injured and babbling. Why is he here? Alex doesn't have time to argue, not with Matt's life on the line. Howev...
Ball of Nothing بواسطة Destiny Aitsuji

الخيال (فانتازيا)

1.2K 33 128
I started off as nothing, just a mass of consciousness that slowly evolved. Just your average overpowered existence hungry for a multiverse adventure...
29.1K 655 54
The Celestial Kingdom has four powerful duchy families and one royal family. The royal fire family. The four duchy families are the Earth, Air, Metal...