Together Forever -COMPLETED-

l3e-360

[COMPLETED] "You know my brother really loves you.." Kelly said looking at me. "Yes I know that and I love h... Еще

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

08

774 31 2
l3e-360

𝐊 𝐄 𝐈 𝐓 𝐇

I knocked on Eva's door and waited for her to come open it. Usually I'd text her and let her know I'm coming but I figured my daughters here so I have a right to do a pop up visit. There's been a lot going on between us regarding Lyric and her wanting to move back with her mom. I'm not sure where this coming from, Lyric loves being in Atlanta with Crystal and I. So I'm staring to think Eva is telling our child false information.

"Coming!" I hear Eva yell.

A few seconds later the door was opening. She looked me up and down. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I came to talk. Go in Landon." I said walking my son into her house.

Eva chuckled lowly as if she had something she couldn't get out. Her attitude seemed be which made me rethink having this conversation but we need to it. She was fully dressed like she was abut to go out. She probably was and I'm probably being an inconvenience but ask me do I care.

"Good morning." I said softly.

"Good morning. Why didn't you text me?" Eva asked. "What if I had a man over here-" I glared at her quickly cutting her statement short.

"Where you finna go?" I ask seeing her fully dressed.

"I have plans. So come on and say what you gotta say," Eva said sitting down at the kitchen table.

I took my hat off my head and sighed deeply. Eva just stared at me with her arms crossed.

"Has Lyric talked to you about moving back with you?" I ask Eva gaining an eyeroll.

"Yes, she's mentioned it. I keep telling her she can come home whenever she wants." Eva said. "But she knows you want her there with her-"

"Of course. That's my daughter." I said shrugging. "You had full custody of her until she was ten, are you forgetting that? I wanna spend time my baby." I express to Lyric.

"Well I feel like I barely see her. You have her for the school year and then she gets to choose where she goes for the holidays. Lyric likes being here." Eva said shaking her head.

She paused and then continued speaking.

"Realistically I want her to finish out the school year and stay with me until new years."

"So I'm not gonna be able to see my daughter for four months?"

"Keith you can see her whenever you please! Why the fuck did you move to Atlanta in the first place?" Eva asked getting loud.

I looked back at Landon who was sitting on the couch with my phone in his hand.

"Stop cussing." I mumbled.

"Sorry." Eva said. "We can figure something out but I do know that I want her until the next semester of school starts. Whether or not she wants to finish out the entire school year here with me or not, is up to her." Eva said.

I looked at Eva and did a quick double take. She grabbed her phone and took her attention off our conversation so I figured she didn't have anything else to say. I'll be glad when Lyric goes to college and I don't even have to discuss living arrangements with Eva.

"Well I'm about to go. Lyric hasn't said anything coming back with me." I tell Eva.

"I'll talk to her." Eva said standing up. "Bye Keith." She said walking away.

"You putting me out?" I ask chuckling.

"Yes I am!" Eva yelled from the hallway.

I sigh deeply and stand up. "Let's go Landon." I said to my son.

Landon and I left and went back to the hotel. He went back to sleep and I stayed up making some arrangements for Crystal's birthday. I know I haven't been the best husband these past few weeks but I wanna show my wife how much I love and appreciate her. Starting with, me telling her about Jade and I, to giving her the space I know she's going to need; but that's gonna stop me from making sure she has an amazing birthday. I've had plenty of birthdays where we've been fighting but she always comes through and gives me a day to remember, so I want to do the same for her.

𝐂 𝐑 𝐘 𝐒 𝐓 𝐀 𝐋

"Did you have fun baby?" I ask Amani as I drove back home.

"Yes! But when is daddy coming back?" She asked.

"Tonight or tomorrow. I'm not sure. We can call him when you get home." I tell my daughter.

I haven't really spoken to Keith since yesterday morning. Michael and I had a great time and I know it'll probably happen again. The sex was so good I've been thinking about all day. I need to find something to do that'll take my mind off of it so I'm going to the salon. Amani and is coming with me because she likes coming to my job.

"Mommy I think I want to join dance classes." Amani blurted out.

I look in my rearview mirror and squinted.

"Since when?"

"Since Kaylee started dancing, she said it's fun." Amani said to me.

I laugh softly, "So you want to do dance because your friend does it?" I ask.

"Yes. Landon does Soccer and I'm always in the house bored." Amani said starting to pout.

I sighed, "Alright alright, I'll see what I can do." I said finding her pouts to be unnecessary.

I arrived at the salon and there were a lot of cars in the parking lot. It almost looked like someone was throwing  a party in there.

"Come on Amani." I said opening my car door.

Amani and I got out and went in the salon. Leslie and Sebastian were taking clients and Mia was in her usual spot at the front desk.

"Hey Crystal..." Leslie said sounding suspicious. "What are you doing here?" She asked standing up.

"I came to do some work, so I won't be cluttered on Monday." I said to Leslie.

"Oh you should've called.." Leslie said.

I tried to walk to the back but she grabbed my arm and pulled me backwards.

"Damn girl." I said feeling a pain in my arm. "What's wrong with you?" I ask laughing.

"Sebastian is this what you're talking about-- Oh hey Crystal."

I blinked slowly and did a doubletake, I couldn't believe my eyes. Jade was really standing in front of me, in my shop, like she's not sleeping with my husband.

"Why is she here?" I whisper to Leslie.

"Was I supposed to fire her? I'm not capable of that." Leslie joked.

I didn't find anything funny.

"I want her out of my shop." I said turning around. "Jade can I speak to you in the back?"

Without saying anything else I went to the back and waited for Jade. She took a few minutes, but she eventually came to the back.

"Hey.. what's up?" Jade asked walking towards me slowly.

"I don't know, you tell me."

"I don't have anything to tell you." Jade chuckled.

"How's the baby?"

"The baby is fine." Jade said softly.

"Does the father know yet?" I ask referring to Keith.

Jade nodded, "Yes and he doesn't see too fazed. I'll take that over him being mad." She said rolling her eyes.

I looked down at my feet as the palm of my hands began itching. I couldn't believe the games this girl was playing. In front of my face at that.

"Jade do you think I'm stupid?" I ask making Jade squint.

"Huh?"

"Huh? Do you think I'm stupid?" I repeat.

Jade gulped and stayed silent.

"I know you've been sleeping with my husband-"

"Crystal I-"

"Get your shit and get out of my shop." I said sternly.

Jade just stood there looking dumb founded.

"Now!" I said raising my voice.

Jade turned around and left out my office. There was more I could've said and done but I took it into consideration that she's carrying a life. My kids' future sibling and I don't want any blood of a pregnant woman on my hands.

I can't believe Keith. Cheat, okay fine. But with one of my employees. This whole situation has me so stressed out. A part of me wants to know when did they start talking, when did they start booking up, etc. but then a part of me doesn't care. I know there's no excuse for what Keith did but I just need to know why he felt like he had to step out on our marriage.

"Mommy grandma is on the phone." Amani said bringing me my phone.

I grab it and put the phone to ear. "Hey mommy." I said clearing my throat.

"Hey I was calling to ask what you're doing for your birthday?" My mama asked making me sigh.

"I'm not really in the celebrating mood this year." I told my mom.

"But you love your birthday, what's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong," I lied quickly. "I'm just tired from working and dealing with the kids." I express.

"But you work every year and that doesn't stop you. So really, what's wrong?"

I decided to just go ahead and tell my mom. She won't stop asking until I give her the real answer. Either that or she'll have my dad start calling me and the last thing I need is for my dad to start panicking about me and make himself sick.

"Keith is cheating on me and the girl is pregnant."

"Jesus fix it!" My mom yelled making me roll my eyes.

"Mom please," I groaned rubbing my forehead.

She stopped, "Oh sorry baby. Keep talking." She said.

"And that's not even the worse part, the girl works in my shop, well she did, I just fired her." I tell my mom.

I heard my mom breathe deeply over the phone. She seemed over the whole situation.

"Mom are you there?" I ask softly.

"Yes baby I'm still here. I'm just putting all this together." She said. "Have you talked to Keith about any of this?" My mom asked me.

"We talked about him cheating but I didn't know all the details. He's in LA now, he should be back either tonight or tomorrow morning." I tell my mom.

"You need to talk to your husband because you cannot allow this type of disrespect. Cheating is one thing but the baby is another thing, you have to make up your mind on what you want to do. If you want to leave or stay, it's up to you." My mom told me.

I sigh deeply, "What would you do mom?" I ask.

"The baby is an automatic divorce for me but, this is your life." My mom said. "As your husband it is Keith's job to stay faithful and protect you, he took a vow before God, you did too. You need to sit him down and confront him because you guys have kids and ultimately Crystal, you have to make a decision that's best for them."

My mom and I talked on the phone for another twenty minutes before she told me she had to go take my dad to the doctors. I don't know what's going on with him but he's been going to the doctors a lot lately. Old age maybe? Speaking of doctors, I need to make an appointment, I haven't told Keith yet but I missed my last period. I wasn't thinking much of it until I realized it was time to renew my birth control pills and I missed a few consecutive days. The last thing Keith and I need is a baby. I don't want anymore kids at all but Keith has other plans. I mean he has a baby on the way so I don't need to have one for him.

𝐊 𝐄 𝐈 𝐓 𝐇

When I got back to Atlanta it was going on 8 o'clock. I got home and Crystal wasn't there, but I texted her and she said she took Amani out to do some shopping. So I just showered and put Landon to sleep.

My little two days in LA gave me a lot of time to think about what I'm going to do concerning Jade and this baby. I have to tell Crystal because I owe it to her to tell her. I don't know when or how I'm going to tell her, but it has to be soon. LeBron doesn't think it should be now since it'll be Crystal's birthday next week. But why would I wake another week and a half to tell my wife when I know Jade is pregnant now? I don't want anyone to tell my wife anything about her husband before I tell her myself. 

"Oh, you're still up?" I hear my wife's voice making me smile. 

Crystal walked into our bedroom and immediately kicked her shoes off. 

"Where's my baby?" I ask referring to Amani. 

"She's in her bed sleep." Crystal said walking to the closet. 

I looked at her as she walked right past me, barely acknowledging my presence. 

"Babe." I call out.

"..." 

"Crystal." I said getting out the bed. 

I walked to the closet and she was sitting on the floor with her face in her hands. I heard sniffles and immediately got confused. 

"Baby, why are you crying?" I ask sitting on the floor with her. "Crystal." 

"I'm just really exhausted." She said cried. "I feel beat up." She said wiping her eyes. 

I sighed deeply and wrapped my arm around her neck. 

Crystal shifted her body moving me out the way. 

"Baby talk to me. Please, I can help you." I said softly. 

I heard Crystal let out a soft laugh. this woman is really crazy

"Baby what's going on?" I ask watching Crystal stand up. 

"I've had a long day. Sometimes you gotta cry it out. Right?" Crystal asked wiping her face. 

I chuckled nervously, "Uh yeah. I guess." I said softly. "Where you going?" I ask Crystal. 

"I'm about to shower." She said walking out the closet. 

She went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. I thought about sneaking in with her, but I heard her lock the door. She must still be upset about the argument we were having before I left. I thought she'd be over that by now. 

Crystal got out the shower and came right in bed with nothing but a towel wrapped around her body. I licked my lips just knowing that she had nothing on underneath that white towel. I reached over and touched her stomach. 

"I just wanna go to sleep." Crystal said turning over. 

Her body shook a little bit. I could tell she was liking my touch, she was just playing hard to drink. 

"Come on." I whispered. 

"No baby, tomorrow." Crystal mumbled. 

I chuckled and shook my head. My ego hurt a little bit, but I let it go. I turned my side's lamp off and just went to sleep. 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.5M 86.6K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...
24K 944 21
A story of black childhood love enduring with ups and Downs just like any relationship
27.5K 1K 44
"I just thought..." I begin, flustered, not really sure where my words are headed. He shakes his head. "We can't," he states, removing my hand from h...
Epiphany Crystal_Roses30

Подростковая литература

19.7K 2.1K 39
"Brothers ?" "Yeah" "Nah ! I will choose my boyfriend over my rude ass brothers" "Wow ! You hate your brothers that much, Olivia ?" "I despise them...