The Bond We Have

By wifeofkuroken

Liliana Marissa Swan, twin to Isabella Marie Swan, Liliana has always been the favored twin Finding her pass... More

Cast & Quotes
Twilight
Act 1
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
New Moon
Act 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Eclipse
Act 3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
Breaking Dawn Part One
Act 4
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Breaking Dawn Part Two
Act 5
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Thank You
Book Two !!!

15

1.8K 56 4
By wifeofkuroken

Liliana

"Let me go!" I crossed my arms and leaned back against the stone wall behind me an unamused expression on my face.

"No can do I need your help" I sighed looking at the red eyed male chained in front of me.

"With what?" He asked yanking at the chains which weren't budging.

"You should really stop you won't get out" I rolled my eyes.

Okay wait let's recap for a second.

A Few Hours Earlier

This vampire had become a real pain, even though I was not subjected to the volturi rules I still made sure to protect my own.

So when a nomad made their way to Forks causing more "animal attack" cases I had decided to use this chance to test out my theory.

So I tracked him of course the Cullens are unaware only Jess and Alexia know.

They helped me catch him while Jess is immortal I decided to give her all the qualities of a vampire minus the whole blood and fangs thing.

It was clear she was no longer human therefore her blood was not appealing in any way.

The Cullens usually have Alice track nomads who pass through and decided how they should handle it depending on the outcomes.

This particular case they weren't worried about because this person had only killed one person but it was on the border.

Alice still watched their decisions though so I had to block her from being able to.

We found him passing through the forest and caught him.

We brought him back to my place and placed him in the underground I guess you could call it a cellar which is there for cautious measures.

Such as if I say wolf out and can't control myself I'm supposed to be placed down there and chained up.

There's also the rare case that I'd have to detain a vampire like myself so again cautious measures.

Jess and Alexis helped me chain him up and that is what brings us to now.

Present

"Well let me explain you my dear will be my first test subject" I grinned hopping from one foot to the other as he gave me a confused look.

Rolling my eyes I waited for Jess and Alex to come back down so we could get everything done and over with.

"What do you mean experiment?" I sighed god he talked way too much for me to keep up.

"You talk too much" I walked over to him and placed duck tape over his mouth.

I heard the door open causing me to look over seeing Jess and Alex holding a few things.

We placed everything on a table in a corner before we opened a small tube and cut my palm and letting the blood drip into the tube.

While that happened Alex used vervain and turned it into vervain water and placed it in a spray bottle as an extra measure.

Since vervain had no affect on cold ones we made sure the chains were laced with vervain.

After letting the tube fill up Jess closed it while my palm healed.

I sped upstairs and locked all the doors and windows in the house and placed a protection spell on it.

I was not taking any chances on this one the only people aware of my place is the Cullens not including Edward, the pack not including Jacob, Alex and Jess.

Cheryl, Vanessa, Jamie, and Josh had decided to continue with their traveling plans while I was taking a break and doing streams and videos from home.

There were the occasional collabs such as my recent Among Us one with (insert random gamer/streamer) and some of our other online friends.

Aside from that everything was just peachy note the sarcasm. Bella, Jacob, and Edward were still pesky problems for me and the others.

The pack has decided to help because of the fact that I'm for some reason also being targeted.

They clarified that none of this was for Bella because she wasn't one of us and if I weren't a target as well then she wouldn't be protected.

Okay let's get back to the real world now.

I made my way back downstairs and grabbed the tube of my blood before walking over to the nomad and crouching down in front of him.

With my right hand I removed the tape off his mouth while keeping the tube in my left.

He grunted when the tape was removed as I looked at him with bored eyes.

"What the hell are you going to do to me!" He yelled as I rolled my eyes.

I signaled for Alex and Jess to hold him down so I could get him to drink the blood without him squirming.

Once he was held down I brung the tube to his mouth and tilted it upwards and gripped his jaw making sure he didn't spit it out.

There was a gulping noise indicating that he did indeed swallow the blood we let him go as he breathed heavily.

"What did you do to me?" he asked breathlessly as I grabbed my grimoire.

"I've done nothing to you-" I looked up at him with a small smirk "-yet" looking through the grimoire I looked for a spell that would allow me to kill him without snapping his neck or anything.

If I snapped his neck it would just cause his head to come off if I rip his heart out pretty sure he'd just crack I could rip him apart but I highly doubt that would work as well.

So why not just snap his neck using a little magic I mean if I use my strength it'd just snap off right?

Snapping my grimoire shut with one hand I placed it down on the table before looking at the red eyed man.

I placed my hand in front of me and did a twisting motion effectively snapping the man's neck causing him to die.

"Do you think it'll work?" I hummed and moved back to the table and began to put everything away aside from the blood bag.

"Possibly it's a slim chance seeing as though he's technically already dead maybe I could find a way for them to eat and walking in the sunlight without turning into a disco ball but we'll see" I shrugged my shoulders before making my way back upstairs.

I plopped down on the couch and picked up a fashion magazine given to me by Alice of course.

We just had to wait a few hours for the guy to wake up that's if he isn't permanently dead.

Time Skip

We heard the struggling of chains down stairs causing us all to look up and over to the door.

"Looks like he's awake" I bookmarked the page of the book I was reading before closing it and placing it on the coffee table.

We made our way downstairs and looked at the man who was no longer pale with red eyes.

He look relatively human I guess his eyes were dark brown and his skin was fair.

"What did you do to me!" he yelled as we ignored him "Lex grab the blood bag" I said "Jess grab the vervain water" I walked over to the man and crouched down.

Little veins made their way under his eyes at the sight of the blood bag. He began to yank on the chains but yelped when they burned him.

I smirked and opened the blood bag and positioned it for him to drink.

It was gone in less than five seconds Alex trashed the empty bag and Jess sprayed him with the water because he began to get a little too aggressive.

"Pipe down jeez" I sighed and grabbed a dagger "give me your hand" I said holding my hand out.

He hesitantly gave it to me it no longer felt cold or as hard as marble. I cut his palm and watched as blood came out before it healed

"So it worked" Jess said as I nodded "experiment completed" I gave a victorious sigh before standing up.

"Hey what about me?" his voice had softened tremendously "how old are you?" I asked him "15" my eyes had widened.

"How long have you been 15?" he looked at me dumbfounded "um for 15 years since about four weeks ago" I tilted my head to the side and looked at Jess and Lex.

"He's not even of the age to be turned as a cold one he has two years what the hell" I looked back at the boy "do you know what happened?" I asked him hesitantly.

In the beginning the plan was to kill him but how could I kill a child?

"I was going home from school when I began to hear a lot of whooshing around me like the wind but faster then I blacked out and woke up in an alley somewhere in Seattle there were a bunch of other people with red eyes and pale skin like mine and I had this burning in the back of my throat the others were breaking cars and killing each other and I got scared and confused and ran off but I ran at a pace that scared me I ended up at the Canadian border and smelled what seemed to be blood and as if on instinct I had killed a man on the border who was digging a hole for I don't know what reason and from there things just got weird"

I blinked at him before whispering "the new born army" I sighed and rubbed my face.

"God you don't even know what you are or what's wrong with you do you?" he shook his head as I walked over and undid his chains.

I helped him up and ruffled his hair "looks like you're under my care little one you don't look fifteen though" I tilted my head.

"Yea I happened to get my fathers height and my mothers looks I'm actually 5'11" I nodded and motioned for him to follow us upstairs.

We made our way to the living room and sat on the couches.

"Okay so you were originally a cold one which is a vampire with pale skin, red eyes, marble textured skin, and sparkle in the sun I just turned you into a night walker you look the same as when you were a human except you burn in the sun which is an easy fix I just need to help you with your thirst meaning no feeding on humans only animals or blood bags got it?" he nodded as I took the ring on his finger and did the spell to turn it into a daylight ring.

"This will help you walk in the sun, now you're a new vampire so it may be hard to control yourself which is why you'll drink this to control your thirst" I handed him a bottle with a mixture that'd I created for Alex that she didn't need.

"Now today we're supposed to meet some people at a field to learn to fight you'll be coming with us I'll have some people get your room ready while we're gone remember if you feel like you're thirsty drink that and eat this it helps with the cravings" I handed him a bag of potato chips for the time being before we made our way out.

Did I basically just adopt someone's child-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 13.6K 45
Genesis Swan is the elder sister of Bella Swan. She and her sister move in with their father after their mother Renee and her new husband go off arou...
373K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
65.6K 1.2K 33
What if Bella Swan had a younger twin sister who wasn't like the cold ones? What is she also a little that has five Soulmate? Along with a horrif...
895K 27.5K 48
B O O K O N E ; Christina Swan was the older sister to the infamous Bella Swan. The twenty-one year old was the reason that the two sisters were mov...