๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’|| wtm...

By Odile_theblackswan

๐„๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค. ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

Aurthors note
Love Letters
ACT ONE
1.0 Visitors at Breakfast
1.1 Vistors at Breakfast pt 2
1.2 Aunt Marge
1.3 The Leaky Cauldron
1.4 Platform 9 3/4
1.5 Common rooms
1.6 Omens of Death and Hippogriffs
1.7 The Biggest Fear
1.8 Neville and Alice have a moment
1.9 Fat Lady gets attacked
1.10 The Quidditch Match๏ฟผ
1.11 Information Uncovered
1.13 The Prisoner, Werewolf, and Seven Teens
ACT TWO
New Guests
2.0 Down the Rabbit Hole
2.1 "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ!"
Lots of incorrect quotes-not chapter
2.2 The Red Queen
2.3 Hatter
2.3- The walk
2.4- Meeting the Caterpillar
2.5- Break
Short snippits because i can
2.6- A Failed Rescue Mission
2.7- "All the Best People Are"
2.8- This Place Isn't a Dream
๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
2.9- The Final Battle
Calm before the storm
ACT THREE
Not a chapter
3.1~Reunited
3.2~The Dark Mark
3.3~ Back to Hogwarts
3.4~ Three Schools, One Winner
3.5~ No funerals
3.6~ Blazers, Threats, and Dragons Delight
3.7~ The first task
3.8~ Castor
3.9~ "Gorgeous"

1.12 The Black Break in

3.7K 132 23
By Odile_theblackswan

⚠️ Bad spelling ⚠️

[Screen shows Alice's dorm room]

"Sabrina wake up now! Something's happening" Alice shook her friend that was passed out on her green silk sheets.

Harry looked over at Alice who looked back at him. "How did you know something had happened?"

James looked between the two, "What's happening!?" He didn't get an answer from anyone.

Sabrina shot up and clutched Alice in a hug. "Get on a robe, we need to wake the boys before it happens." The blonde threw a robe to the Parkinson girl. "What's happening? Did Luna tell you something?"

"No. But a voice in my head told me that something is going to happen and I would rather not be ill prepared."

"Black madness" Andromeda singsonged, causing Sirius to glare at his cousin. "Moony! Save me! I don't want to go mad."

Sabrina and her rushed toward Cooper and William door, hand in hand. They knocked on the door loudly until a sleepy Will opened the door. "Alice? Rina? Why are you here?"

"No time for details. Wake Coop and both of you put on a shirt. Somethings about to happen." Sabrina told him before dragging Alice down the stone steps, into the common room.

Cooper and William rushed down the same steps a few minutes later with messy hair. The Potter placed his hands on his hips and gave the girls a pointed look. "What in Merlins name is going on!"

"Not the hands on hips!" James gasped like it was hurting him.

"We kinda told you all we know. It's just a little voice in my brain that told me something bads going to happen, and I want to be ready for it." Alice did some jazz hands, attempting to make it sound less crazy. "You need mental help." William deadpanned. "I'm a Black darling, its in our blood."

"Damn right" Narcissa high fived her goddaughter.

Then Snape walked into the common room, cloak streaming behind him. He snapped his head over to the group and begrudgingly walked over. "Why are you up Black?"

Alice blink innocently at him, "I had a nightmare so we've been up just whispering by the fire."

Snape either believed her or didn't care. "Very well. It appears that your lunatic uncle has broken into the school. I was required to tell you, you and Potter better have another Slytherin with you at all times." Then he left, last word barley caught.

Regulus snored, "Your the lunatic one"

"And your the dead one" Sirius shot back.

"Dam"

🍄🌺✨🧚🏻‍♀️

[Camera shows Alice with Luna outside near the edge of the forbidden forest]

"Not that I don't enjoy time together, but why are we here?" Alice tilted her head in the younger girls.

"I thought you could use a break from the Library. You need to stop researching something that won't happen until it does."

Alice rushed forward, not noticing that she got caught behind. "You mean it'll happen?"

Luna looked back at the girl with a faraway look. "All in good time Estella"

"It's weird hearing my first name" Alice rubbed her goosebump covered arms before she poofed a jacket into existence, slipping it on.

"So why do you call her Alice and Estella? Neville does too and it confuses me too much." Narcissa asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"I call her both because she simply lets me" Neville raised his hand up toward the Black sister.

"I typically call her either because my visions and things I have been told call her Estella and not Alice." Luna told her in a low tone, not wanting the headmaster to overhear their conversation.

"I hate and love that your so vague." She groaned, tilting her head back toward the sun before covering her eyes. "The sun burns. Die sun, die!" Alice chanted to no one.

"Dramatic" Regulus drew out the I.

🔪👤👀

[screen shows the golden trio and the Slytherin quartet with Neville, Luna, and Ginny. All of them were outside, at the top of a tower]

Alice glared at Hermione, who glared back at her. The Potters only watched the girls, afraid to say anything. Ginny was the one who broke the silence, "Okay glaring princesses, stop so Harry can tell us all about how a murderer was in his room."

Remus smacked the back of Sirius head. "Ouch!" The long haired boy cradled his head. "What was that for!?"

"Don't sneak into children's dorm rooms."

Harry stepped forward, "It's pretty simple. He came into our dorm and stood above Ron. He had a knife in his hand and looked straight at me. I think he was looking for me and Cooper first and then was going to go to the girls dorm for Alice."

Sabrina squeezed the blondes arm tight enough to leave marks from her long nails. Alice peeled her hand off and walked backwards toward the stairs. "Thanks for letting us know Hair"

"Don't call me that"

"Don't worry I will. Bye Hair"

Laughter erupted in the hall, even Harry was laughing at his past self.

"Cooper make her stop" Harry whined, the twin just held up his hands in defense.

"She's the devil and I'm just an accomplice."

"For once I'm okay with that response" Alice smiled at her boyfriend. Cooper gasped, "We have to be that for Halloween this year!" "Yesss!!!"

The two groups parted, the screen going dark.

"I think that lunch is needed, another letter came and stated that you may move throughout Hogwarts but won't be able to leave the grounds into Hogsmead."

Everyone got up and stretched their stiff limbs. Platform shoes clicking, the Blonde made her way into Cooper's arms. "Hi Puppy" Cooper laughed, his chest shaking. "Hi gorgeous"

Bella squealed from the side, yanking on her blonde sisters arm, pointing at the couple. "Look Cissy! They're so cute together!"

Narcissa just patted her head and went to talk to Regulus.

Alice kissed Coopers cheek and walked away with her hair swooshing and a middle finger up in the air. Cooper cupped his hands around his mouth, "Your really just gonna leave me?"

Alice didn't stop or turn around. "Yes. Yes I am" She stopped next to Bella and looped their arms, before continuing out the doors and outside.

"So, why am I out here?" Bella clapped her hands together with a tilted smile. "I don't know." Alice just shrugged her shoulders. "Cooper needs to talk to his parents and I would rather spend some time with my aunt."

A giant grin spread on Bella's face and she began to jump up and down. "I'm your aunt!" "I don't know. Maybe?"

Something flashed in the brunette's eyes that made her stop jumping. She kicked at the ground with her boots. "You should talk to Reggie, he wants to make sure your okay." Alice's eyes grew wide and she froze until a hand was wove before her. "Lead the way Trix"

{I have no clue what this is I'm just trying to figure out how to do the whole find out about Sirius thing}
*****

Regulus stood with his friends Evan Rosier and Bardy Crouch. "What if she hates me? No! What if I say something that makes her kill me?" He paced the room, only stopping to think of more unlikely events to happen.

Bardy threw a ball up into the air and caught it. "Calm down Reg, she's already talked to you and called you dad. Chill"

Evan took his shoulders and looked him in the eye. "Regulus Black. Own up and be a bloody man, er father"

The door creaked open to show Bella with Alice, giggling about something. Alice smiled in they're direction. "Hey dad"

Bellatrix glared in the two other boy's direction and made them leave with her. The father and daughter stood in silence for a moment, until Alice rushed forward and hugged him like her life depended on it. Reggie froze for a moment but wrapped his arms around the smaller girl and leaned his chin on the top of her head.

"I'm sorry Star. I never wanted my child to grow up without parents. I was going to watched your first steps and your first burst of magic. You would have been spoiled to death."

He had a stray tear run down his face and onto her head. Regulus could feel his shirt dampen from her own tears just didn't say anything. He just stroked her hair and squeezed her in a tight hug.

After over ten minutes, they finally pulled apart, both had red eyes and tear stained cheeks. Regulus rubbed the tears off her cheeks with his thumbs and kissed her forehead. "I love you Star" "I love you too dad" Then more tears made appearances, along with another long hug.

{i kinda feel sorry for what I do sometimes}

Everyone met up back in the hall for another part to the movie. Alice sat with her dad this time, leaning against his side. While her friends sat together.

Harry lies in bed awake, staring at the cloth above him. He reached over and pulled out the Marauders map. "I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good"

On the map a tiny dot labeled Peter Pettigrew grew closer to Harry, who walked along the corridor.

"What! I thought I "killed" him?" Sirius looked at Harry for an answer who just shrugged and looked away. "James you spawn refuses to tell me shit." He pouted toward his honorary brother.

James told him to shove off and cuddled closer to Lily, who for some reason didn't say anything about it.

The two dots of Harry and Peter moved closer and closer until they are only twenty yards away, then ten, then only ten seconds.

His wand jumbled in his shaking hand. The Potter looked from the map to the dark corridor and back again. He slowly turned the corner to find nothing except a painting to grumbled from the light protruding from Harry's wand.

"Sorry" Then he fumbled with the map when he saw a dot labeled Severus Snape. "Mischief Managed" The map was stuffed into his back pocket just as Snape turned to see him.

"Potter" The bat spat out. "What're you doing wandering in the corridors at night?"

"Come on Harry, I prepped you for this." Cooper leaned forward in his seat like he was watching a game.

"I was...... I was.......sleepwalking.....?"

"Harry" James rubbed his face with his hands and talked into them. "You can't make it sound like a question."

Harry rubbed the back of his neck.

Snape sneered at him. "How extraordinary like your father you are, Potter. He, too, was exceedingly arrogant. Strutting around the castle."

"My father didn't strut. And nor do I. Now, if you don't mind, I'd appreciate you lowering that wand."

A collect group of people all said, "Yes he did" making them all look toward each other. "Never do that again" "That was some twin shit right there"

Snape narrowed his eyes at the boy. "Turn out your pockets. I said, turn out your pockets!" Harry finally pulled out the map, that was disguised as a piece of parchment.

"And this, what might this be?"

"Parchment dumbass" Marlene told the screen.

"Just a spare piece of parchment." Snape looked over to him. "Really....."

He pointed his wand toward the paper. "Reveal your secrets"

Remus, Sirius, and James erupted into laughter. Sirius was the first to hit the floor, followed by James.

Words began to appear on the page to Harry's horror that was written all over his face. "Read it" and he did. "Messrs. Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs offer their compliments to Professor Snape and...'

"Go on"

'... and request that he keep his abnormally large nose out of other people's business.'

A lot of people were laughing by now. Bellatrix laughed at the boy who acted like he was the king of Slytherin, who would try to boss other people around.

Snapes smile dropped onto the floor. "Why you little-"

"Professor?" Professor Lupin stepped into the hall where the two stood. Snape looked his way and narrowed his eyes at him too. "Well, well. Lupin. It's a little late for a walk in the moonlight, aren't we?"

The people from the future, along with Lily, James, and Sirius glared at the on screen Snape.

Lupin didn't look his away, instead his attention was at Harry. "Are you okay Harry?" Concern flooding his voice.

Snape decided to reply for him, just as the teen opened his mouth. "That remains to be seen. I've just now confiscated a rather curious artifact from Mr. Potter. Take a look, Lupin. This is supposed to be your area of expertise."

James coughed, "Oh trust me, that's definitely his area of expertise."

Sirius interjected, "Well actually his area of expertise is when were in bed and he does this thing with his toun-"

Dorcas jumped on top of him and covered his mouth. "There are children here! Wait why are there children here?"

Neville rose up from next to Ginny and Luna. "They need to leave either now or in a few minutes. They're too young to see anything after this point."

Dumbledore dismissed everyone from third year down.

Lupin takes the parchment, which now displays a rather unflattering caricature of Snape and a pair of potions.

"Clearly it's full of dark magic." Snape scowled at the paper.

"It's a map" Bella snored at his messed up scowled face.

Lupin gave him an "are you serious right now?" Look "I seriously doubt that, Severus It looks to me as if it merely insults anyone who tries to read it. I suspect it's a Zonko product. Nevertheless, I shall pursue any hidden qualities it may possess. As you say, it's my area of expertise. Come, Harry."

"Not you taking Harry under your wing but not me." Cooper turned away dramatically, not noticing that most people rolled their eyes at him.

101 INT. CORRIDOR/LUPIN'S OFFICE - EVENING (MOMENTS LATER)
Harry walks aside a fuming Lupin, who grips the map fiercely.

PROFESSOR LUPIN:
I don't know how this map came to be in your possession, Harry, but I'm astounded that you didn't turn it in. Did you ever stop to think that this -- in the hands of Sirius Black -- is a map to you?

Harry walks silently. Lupin can barely contain his anger.

PROFESSOR LUPIN:
Your father didn't set much store by rules either. But he and your mother did give their lives to save yours. Gambling their sacrifice by walking about the castle unprotected, with a killer on the loose, strikes me as a poor way to repay them. I won't cover up for you again, Harry.

"Low blow Remus" Alice scoffed at the werewolf, who lowered his head in apology. Alice was quick to apologize right back, "No, no. I was talking to the one on the screen. Your still young and more innocent."

Lupin enters his office, tosses the map on his desk, and begins to sort through some papers. Harry lingers briefly in the doorway, absently eyes the waxing that glimmers beyond the window, then starts to turn away. Stops.

HARRY:
Professor. Just so you know, I don't think the map always works. Earlier, it showed someone in the
castle. Someone I know to be dead.

PROFESSOR LUPIN: (only half-listening)
And who was that, Harry?

HARRY:
Peter Pettigrew.

"The map isn't able to lie" James told his son's. They just nodded in reply since even though they already knew this, they wanted to hear their parents voice as much as they could.

Lupin hesitates ever-so-slightly, then returns to his
papers.

PROFESSOR LUPIN:
Very well. I'd like you to return to your dormitory now. Oh, and Harry? Don't take any detours.
As Harry looks back, Lupin taps the map.

PROFESSOR LUPIN:
If you do. I'll know.

"That's totally not at all creepy" Marlene told the sweet boy.

"Cooper wake up! She's coming our way!" Blaise nugged the sleeping boy before just smacking him on his head. That made him get up real fast.

"I missed Blaise"

Trelawney walked around the room and told the children to let their minds go. Neville threw the two Slytherins a very confused help me look. She walked over to where Harry was sitting.

Hermione snapped when the teacher opened her mouth, "Oh here we go again. It's the Grim, it's the Grim!" She waved her arms around, upset.

Trelawney took a good long look at the bushy haired girl before saying, "My dear, from the moment you first arrived in my class, I sensed that you did not possess the proper spirit for the noble art of Divination. You may be young in years, but the heart that beats beneath your bosom is as shriveled as an old maid's, your soul as dry as the pages of the books to which you so desperately cleave."

Hermione opened her mouth and then closed it and just glared at the teacher. Then she swung her bag over her shoulder and purposely knocked over a crystal ball on the way to the ladder.

"Dang Mione. You never told me you walked out of a class."

Hermione blushed at the girls words. "I was upset and she was a fake bitch."

[Camera moves over to Alice who is wandering the halls]

Hermione rushed past her shoving Alice's shoulder aside. "Watch it Granger" Alice mumbled before making her way toward where Sabrina was planning a party with some older Slytherins.

"Party?" Sirius looked confused, like he believed that all they did was rituals and demon summonings. Not that they didn't do that sometimes.

Sabrina ran over with her arms outstretched for a hug and gripped her friend in a squeeze, then pulling her over to where the older people were.

"This is Alice Black. Alice, this is Blake, Gwen, and Cassie." The three waved at her and she waved back with a slight head nod.

Cassie, the older blonde with sparkly makeup looked down at her clipboard and clicked her pen. "So were thinking party is second to last day, make sure to have drinks and supplies ahead of time. This is a only Slytherins party, we have other ones once you get into your fourth year that you guys can come to that are a mix of houses." She looked back up to the people around her, "Any questions? Nope, okay. Classes time, chop chop"

"She seems like fun, I love her makeup." One girl commented. "Her makeup, look at Sabrina's, it's always stunning and never messed up!"

Alice met up with Cooper and walked with him to find Harry, who wanted to tell him something.

Harry and co walked around outside, headed to Hagrids hut. Alice and Cooper met up with them, the girls agreed to put their differences aside for Buckbeak.

"It really took a bird to make them agree?" James asked with a very confused look.

"Yes Jamesie Poo" Sirius pinched his cheeks like aunts in movies do.

"I can't believe their going to kill Buckbeak! It's horrible!" Hermione exclaimed, her hair flew back with the wind. Cooper groaned and Harry said, "It just got worse"

Draco Malfoy stood with tweedle dee and tweedle dum, by a circle of tall stones, spying on Hagrid. "Did you see the big, fat blubbering oaf?! Oh, this is going to be rich. Father said I can keep the head." Draco turned around and noticed Harry and co standing there. Not Alice, who was this close to killing him. "Come to enjoy the show have you?"

"I blame everything on Lucius." Narcissa said once again with a hand to Lucius, saying that he better not fucking say anything.

Hermione snatched her wand and jabbed it at his throat. "You fowl, loathsome, evil, little, cockroach!" Draco backed up against a stone with a wand at his throat.

"Hermione, No!" Ron called out to her from a ways away. "He's not worth it"

She turned away like she was going to walk back to Harry and Ron but she turn on her heel and punched him straight in the face, making him fall.

"I'm still very proud of you for that, mione." Alice told Hermione who smiled back.

"Thats bad ass energy." Ron started to sing in the tune of a song.

Alice surged forward toward her cousin. "If you ever dare to do something like this again, I will stab you and then tell Cissy." She hissed into his ear with dark eyes. Then she took punched him, hard, in the arm. Then added kick for good measure.

"Yes! Bad Bitch!" Bella cheered for her niece.

Hermione shook her hand, knuckles turning a slight purple color. "That's felt good" she breathed out after she came down from her adrenaline rush.

Harry told Cooper that Lupin took the map and about what he said. They parted ways, trio toward Hagrid's and the duo went into the forbidden forest, Sabrina and William already waiting for them.

"Alice, you're giving me heart attacks. Why are you in the forbidden forest?"

"It's pretty there and there's fun creatures."

Regulus groaned at her response.

Note:
Hellooo my beautiful, stunning readers.
How are you doing? I'm going to try and fit the rest of the movie in the next chapter. Were almost toward the next movie! I wasn't going to write this weekend, but then I decided that my birthday tomorrow is just overrated. Anyone else really not like celebrating their birthday but their friends parents loved to make them growing up? Cause thats me. Okie that's it, love y'all

Hermione running: How do Black and Cooper get out of this mess?
Harry: they make a bigger mess to cancel out the first one

Alice: mother magic with me patience
Ron: I think you meant give me strength
Alice: No! If mother magic gave me strength you all would be six feet under

When the fourth wall breaks between my stories
Mikaela:
Alice:
The other six: so there's a possibility she might kill you guys
Trio: what the fuck?
Mikaela: I love your dagger where'd you get it?
Alice: oh, you know this little shop in-
Everyone: ✨what. the. fuck

Someone: I have your daughter
William: I don't have a daughter? I'm sixteen.....
Someone: then who is threatening to stab me and saying that she'll call someone to deal with the body!?
William: oh, ALICE! DONT MOVE SHE WILL KILL YOU

Alice: so Willie, can I give your future child a dagger when they turn eleven?
William: literally no
Alice: but I had one when I was that age
William: YA, AND WE DONT KNOW HOW YOU EVEN GOT IT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 890 24
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ? ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘...
2.1M 80.6K 150
"She'll be the most powerful witch to ever exist." "And he will be very upset about that if he ever comes back." "Indeed. Which is why no one knows w...
5.1K 135 19
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*Can anybody find me somebody to love? โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* They hate each other. Until he watches her sing karaoke. ...
8.8K 209 21
'Before he could give it another thought, Dahlia had leaned up, kissing desperately close to his lips, the corners essentially overlapping. It was de...