Cupid Can Love Too {Bnha OC i...

By Shika-sheee

Shizu joined the school as a tester, she's their first ever deaf student. They happily welcomed her with open... More

I'm Deaf
I Hate My Quirk
Loud Footsteps
Because Your Beautiful
Who Are You?
They Want Me To Hear For The Festival
It Was A Warning
What's Wrong With Me Staying With You?
Shoji Shoji Shoji
I Don't Value Our Friendship
I'm Protecting You
Big Day
Shoji! Shoji!
Tricked Them
Were You Jealous?
I'm Just Tired
That I Know His Secret
Why Don't You Want Me Round?
No, This Is Unfair
His Name Was Yuuta
It's No Use
Shoji?
Endings

Shizu Concept

122 3 0
By Shika-sheee

Quirk:
Saliva Command. Yes it is as gross as it sounds, properties of her saliva when touched on another human, whom she's not in love with, causes her to have control over them. They become mindless zombies hell bent on feeling her warmth, that they'll do anything she says. For example, she can kiss someone on the cheek and get them to cook her a whole meal. She can choose when they fall out of love, with her simple command. However, she takes care in who she controls, if she were to kiss someone who is in a mutual love with someone they experience a fever. One that can not be broken until they trade saliva with the other party. She truly is Cupid.

Concept Board:

Personality:
Shizu originally was shy, but when people accept her and communicate her she is chatty. She'll get along with everyone anyone, she doesn't care who she will talk to anyone. She has a hidden side, a side she doesn't like showing anyone. This leads her to be clouded in mystery and secretive, she almost has two personalities. The one she was trained into, and her bubbly angelic like self.

Age:
15, birthday 14th of February

Hero Outfit:

Throughout the story, concept pictures of Shizu will be at the top.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.8K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
543K 13.6K 19
This is the story of how you became a hero. You even became a hero to the pros. You don't start off as well as everyone else but you soon grow strong...
753K 28.8K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
13.4K 402 45
ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀᴍᴇʀɪᴄᴀ ɪꜱ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴏɴᴄᴇ, ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱʜᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ - ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴇʀꜱ...