𝐀𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐚: 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟...

By Cool_Asterisk

From 'a nobody of a small city' to 'the Queen of Someone's Heart' Read the story of Adhyaa who was brought u... More

♡ Achievements ♡
✨Author's Note✨
✴️ Characters ✴️
⚜️ 1 - Adhyaa aka Priya ⚜️
⚜️ 2 - Adwet ⚜️
⚜️ 3 - DNA Test ⚜️
⚜️ 4 - Adhyaa Oberoi ⚜️
⚜️ 5 - Oberoi Mansion ⚜️
⚜️ 6 - Party ⚜️
⚜️ 7 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 8 - Her friends ⚜️
⚜️ 9 - Jamun ⚜️
⚜️ 10 - Abhigyaan ⚜️
⚜️ 11 - Painting ⚜️
⚜️ 12 - Her Mistake ⚜️
⚜️ 13 - Her Grandparents ⚜️
⚜️ 14 - Truth and Dare ⚜️
⚜️ 15 - Her Past ⚜️
⚜️ 16 - Pragya Sharma ⚜️
⚜️ 17 - Adhyaa ⚜️
⚜️ 18 - Mr. and Mrs. Singhania ⚜️
⚜️ 19 - Kashish Sinha ⚜️
⚜️ 20 - Tina Malhotra ⚜️
⚜️ 21 - Farm House ⚜️
⚜️ 22 - Smriti Thakur ⚜️
⚜️ 23 - Bachelorette Party ⚜️
⚜️ 24 - Marriage ⚜️
⚜️ 25 - Abhimanyu's Office ⚜️
⚜️ 26 - Step-Sister ⚜️
⚜️ 27 - Kidnapped ⚜️
⚜️ 28 - Deal ⚜️
⚜️ 29 - Plan (1) ⚜️
⚜️ 30 - Plan (2) ⚜️
⚜️ 31 - Good Or Bad News ⚜️
⚜️ 32 - Coma ⚜️
⚜️ 33 - Inaya ⚜️
⚜️ 34 - Riddhi ⚜️
⚜️ 35 - Internship ⚜️
⚜️ 36 - Abhimanyu ⚜️
⚜️ 37 - First Day ⚜️
⚜️ 38 - Divyansh ⚜️
⚜️39 - Icecream@Midnight⚜️
⚜️ 40 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 41- Birthday ⚜️
⚜️ 42 - Maanya ⚜️
⚜️ 43 - Reena ⚜️
⚜️ 44 - A Trip ⚜️
⚜️ 45 - It's her birthday ⚜️
⚜️46 - Tu Mera Hamdard Hai ⚜️
⚜️ 47 - Terrace ⚜️
⚜️ 48 - Weekend ⚜️
⚜️50 - Vivek⚜️
⚜️51-Priyal⚜️
⚜️ 52 - Club ⚜️
⚜️ 53 - Angry ⚜️
⚜️ 54 - Baby ⚜️
⚜️55 - Abhigyaan⚜️
⚜️56 - Final Part⚜️
⚠️Announcement⚠️
✒️ SAUDEBAZI ✒️
Happy 2nd Anniversary 🎉

⚜️49 - A New Member⚜️

5.6K 300 52
By Cool_Asterisk

Don't forget to press the star icon.

A fresh chapter Dedicated to Arora_bm and kia_kiara9

Adhyaa's POV

I was running in the storm.

Running

Running

Running

I stopped when I heard Papa's voice. He was calling me. I ran again despite having cuts, pain in my legs, leaving all the obstacles. But when I reached there, he vanished into thin air. Now, the atmosphere was quiet and this silence was killing me.

I woke up abruptly, it felt like someone had put a stone on my chest. My mouth was dry. Then, I noticed my surroundings. A nurse came near me and was saying something. I couldn't decipher. She gave me water. After drinking it, I felt relieved.

"Where am I?" I asked her in a professional tone.

"Ma'am, please be calm. You are weak. You need rest." said she.

"What the hell are you to tell me what to do or what not. Just remove this and let me go. I needed there, and I am perfectly fine." I shouted at her.

She was reluctant to remove the IV, but eventually gave up. She was about to remove it, when the door flung open. There stood my dear fiancé. He looked at us and came to me.

"Maan, told her to remove this. I want to go to Papa. I needed there, not here. Please." I told him. He hold my cheeks in his hands and said, "Meri Jaan, we will go. Don't panic. Now, tell me, how are you feeling?" [My love]

I took a deep breath and said, "Just a headache."

"Sister, please give her meds and remove her IV, I'll talk to Dr. Tyagi. She won't lash out at you for releasing her patient."

The nurse said a small okay and removed the IV. The door again opened, this time Bhai came and ..... and I didn't know what to do. If he was there, then it meant he knew everything about my panic attacks.

Looking at him, I was just praying to God to save me. Please don't let him get mad at me. I hide this because of a reason. Please please please please please......

Bhai came in and looked at the two of us, then he took hold of me and led me near the gate of the room where papa was. All along the walk to the room, he was silent. I glanced at him from time to time but he didn't say a word. Maa was sitting and crying, when she saw us, her expressions changed from worrying to enraged one. She came towards me like a lion came towards his prey. I never saw her this fury. Believe me, if anyone saw her in this avatar, no one would want to see her ever. She came and ...... slapped me. The slap was so sudden that I, the Taekwondo Champion, got the sense of her attack. Not even a second later, I heard another slap sound. I looked there and found that Maa slapped Maan too.

"Maa...." Bhai half yelled shockingly.

"How dare both of you? Do you have any idea what would happen if she had a panic attack in her home? What if Maan didn't reach there in time? What would we do if she fainted there? And You Abhimanyu Singhania, I didn't expect this from you. You lied to us about her health. You very well know how protective we are to her yet you lied to us ...." The way she called Maan with his full name, the strongest man would fear her. Seriously, she really looked like Maa Durga in her angry avatar. I knew why she was yelling so I tried to interfere.

"Maa, I told him not to inform anyone about my panic attacks.." I nervously said to her. I didn't want to make her more angry than she already was.

"Keep Quiet" She ordered angrily. "Yes, Mr. Abhimanyu, why did you lie to us?"

"Aunty........., she didn't want you all to worry for her more." Maan told her what I told him when he got to know about my panic attacks.

"Worry? Now, both of you, Don't you dare to talk to me ever. This is the punishment for both of you." Maa said. No, this couldn't happen. How could I make myself not talk to her?

"Maa......" She put her hand in front of me to stop me from talking. I knew I really messed everything up. But I can't let this happen. Despite her hand in between us, I forcefully hugged her tightly and said repeatedly sorrys till she forgave me, umm.... Us.

"You really think like that. Adhyaa, you are our life. You can't hide your health problems like this. You don't know what was the effect of all this on us. We..." She said with a soft tone.

"I am sorry. I won't do anything like that now. Please don't punish us."

She hummed and soon a nurse came and said, "Mr. Oberoi is out of control. You can talk to Dr. Rajesh for any information about the patient's health."

Some of us went to the doctor's cabin to talk to him. While we waited for the staff to shift Papa to Private ward. We were waiting, suddenly, a sharp cry was heard. I looked at the source of sound and saw that Pragya Bhabhi was crying in pain and clutching her full grown belly. There was a liquid on the floor which means her water broke. We immediately called the nurse. She came and took Bhabhi to the Labour Room. Obstetrician came who was treating her previously. Nurses were coming and going. To the top, Gyaan Singh wasn't here with her. He was on his mission and we didn't know when he would come back.

"Coffee"

I looked at the source and found my ever charming and handsome fiance with a red handprint on his left cheek smiling at me with a cup of coffee in his right hand. I smiled, took the cup and took a sip of it. We were standing on the balcony of the corridor. Bhabhi was in the Labour Room. Doctor gave an injection to Papa so he was sleeping.

After sometime he said, "Excited!!"

"Very .... Shhhh" I hissed in pain, my head was throbbing like there was an orchestra.

"Jaan, I told you to rest. But no, you never listened to me." Saying this, he took me to the room and the ward boy gave us our coffee. After we drank coffee, the ward boy again injected the needle so that the leftover glucose started to flow in my veins.

Covering me with the quilt, Abhimanyu retreated.

"Oye bander!!" [Hey, Monkey], I called him. He turned and made an irritating face. Seeing his face, I lost all my worries. His presence was enough to let me live in peace. With him, I didn't have to worry about anything.

I straightened my right hand and called him near me. He without saying any word came. After giving enough space for him on the bed, I tapped the empty space. He was confused, that's all written on his face.

"Don't go...... Stay with me"

With a full blown smile he shifted on the bed beside me, taking me against his chest. While he was stroking my hair, I listened to his heartbeats. He kissed my head and I don't know when I fell asleep in his arms.

Main Raat-Din Ye Duaa Karun
Tere Liye Main Jiyun Marun
Chaaron Pehar Tujhe Dekha Karun
Mera Jahan Ye Tujhpe Fanaa Karun

Zikr Tumhara Jab Jab Hota Hai
Dekho Na Honthon Pe Tera Ehsaas
Reh Jaata Hai

Mere Har Raaste Ko Manzil Mill Jaaye
Tera Chehra Jab Nazar Aaye

We were sleeping peacefully when the door slammed with the appearances of Devi bro and Rudi. Both of us were sleeping, not to mention, I slept....... it's 6 O'clock means I slept only for 3 hours.

"Devi! Rudi! What's this? She just slept a while ago." Abhimanyu irritatibly asked them.

"Bhai, when you know what we are going to tell you, you will start dancing." Rudi said, with full excitement in his voice.

"Bhai, Ladka hua hai!!" [Bro, It's baby boy.]

"What 🤩🤩" I became Aunt means Bua. I asked them, "Where is he? Where are they? Bro, Rudi, take me to them immediately."

"Yeah, let's go."

Abhimanyu tried to stop me from jumping up and down in my weak state, "Adhyaa, but .."

"No ifs, no buts" but I didn't listen to him and turned toward Rudransh and said, after removing the drip, "Rudi, let's go."

When we reached there, I heard Bhai saying, "Hey, champ, Meet me. I am your 'bade papa' "

I quickly rushed to them and said, "Mujhe bhi dekhna hai!! ....... Aww yeh kitta cute hai" [I too want to see him...... Aww, he is sooooo cute.]

"He is so small"

"Try.." Bhai told me and gestured to me to hold him.

"No, Bhai, what if I hurt him, he is so small. I can't risk."

"Areeeee...... Why didn't you tell them the real reason behind not holding him." There stood the father of this cute little baby boy, Abhigyaan. His hairs were wet, his t-shirt was yet to wear properly. He looked like he was in a marathon after shower.

He came and looked at his son, unknowingly his eyes filled with happy tears and he forgot the witty comment he delivered to his dear sister, 😏. Aman Mamu, the grandfather of this cute little baby boy, engulfed the new-become father and patted his shoulder lovingly. We chuckled to see him crying like this. He was smiling as well as crying. He was looking totally 'Chudail' [Hag].

Soon their get-together broke by the sound of someone's cry, because none of them was giving him attention. Gyaan Singh broke the hug and wiping his tears, with a chuckle, he said, "Hey, Attention-seeker, come here."

As if the little boy followed his order, he stopped crying and started staring at him with his big round eyes, just like his mother, Pragya Bhabhi. Adi Bhai gave him to Abhigyaan.

Breaking father-son staring competition, I touched his cheeks very very very carefully, not to cause him any discomfort, said, "Hey Champ😃" . I too tried to get his attention.

He looked at me and tried to move his limbs, I chuckled looking at him and said, "So, you recognised me, huhh."

"But why didn't she hold him?" Asked Maan . All of them were looking at me with confused expressions.

"So, Miss Adhyaa, would you like to do the honour or I shall be the one?" Asked Gyaan with a teasing smile on his face. The nerves of him to ask me.

I looked at him accusingly and mumbled while looking at my dear nephew, "Whenever I took the infants, they started crying." Everyone bursted into fits of laughter. I made a crying face. I stomped my foot and sat on the chair looking at no one.

When everyone sobered, Kroor Singh, now he became Kroor because he teased me, Kroor Singh came and said, "Hey crybaby, look at him. Isn't he cute?"

Ignoring his mean nickname, I nodded and looked at his cute small pink button nose. Kroor Singh said, "Afterall, he has my charm."

Why why why? Every single boy was just so much fond of themselves. I smacked his head and said, "Shut up you ugly fellow, he is like my bhabhi. Look at his eyes."

"Then, why don't you try to hold him? At least try." He gave me my nephew. First..... he was so much soft and fragile. I didn't even feel his weight.

"He is so lightweight............ His fingers are too small............... Hey, he didn't cry............... He didn't cry."

I looked up and said again, "He didn't cry." I was about to jump but immediately stopped myself. I have his back to Maa. Then, a nurse came and took the baby for further treatment. Maa asked, "Abhi, You were at the mission, then?"

He looked at her and said, "Actually, my mission was successful and I was returning today, so I thought to give you all a little surprise but I got the surprise. I read that babies are sensitive so I went home, quickly showered and came here as quickly as I could."

Soon, a nurse came and told us that Papa was awake. Everyone met him except me. When Kashish bhabhi asked me, I didn't say anything, I just left for my temporary room in the hospital and slept.

He promised me something else, not this.

Author's POV

Aditya came out of his unconscious state and tried to assure them that it's nothing. He was fine. Everyone met except the one, he asked Yamini with his eyes. Yamini sat beside him and said, "What would you expect? She is your daughter."

To this he laughed and nodded. He was informed about the new little member of their house. As he was the first one of that generation, so definitely all of them were going to shower a lot of love on him.

A nurse helped him to sit on the wheelchair and Kashish led him to their cute little member, who was currently residing with his mother.

Pragya tried to get up but Aditya stopped her. He took hold of him and played for a while. After giving blessing to him and his mother, he left.

When everyone was busy with their work. Adhyaa quietly went to her father's room. She sat on the stool and looked at him with her teary eyes. Sensing her, Aditya opened his eyes and said, "Sorry beta, I won't do anything like this again."

Without saying a word, she burst into tears. After a while, she looked at him and said, "I hate you"

"I hate you too."

Adhyaa chuckled and completely wiped her face and said, "How are you feeling?"

"Apni bachchi ka chehra dekh liya ab ekdum fit hu." [After seeing my dear daughter's face, I am fit and fine.]

"You owe me 'Ice Age' movie" she said, pointing a finger at him.

"I know, we'll complete it without your mother and her son." Aditya whispered to her which was enough for anyone in the room to hear. He said this while looking at the door. At the door were standing Adwet and Yamini.

Adhyaa laughed at father's antics to poke her mother. She very well knew that her mother was probably standing at the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to press the star icon.

A question for you all.... What is your favourite spot for vacations??
Do tell me....

Mine is visiting divine places, which has a history behind that monument or place

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Total words - 2537
Date- 10/08/2022

Your Author
Cool_Asterisk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 6.6K 50
Now available on Amazon Kindle as "INNOCENTLY BEAUTIFUL LOVE" "Don't be a spoilsport Aadhu. You can't just back out from a simple dare," said Aayush...
13.1K 707 46
________________________________ 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐚 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐲𝐚 is your a jaw dropping deadly gorgeous with grey eyes a 28 year old successful CEO...
627K 34.4K 70
Viraj Singhania is a cricketer. Aslesha Mathur is a kathak dancer. He doesn't care about anything and anybody. She is really kind and helpful towards...
595K 23.5K 43
The Randhawa's , one of the most powerful and influential family of the country. They ruled Madhavgarh and are known for their ruthlessness, shrewdn...