FNF: Many years later (Seleve...

By FNF4ever

19 years after the events of the vanilla FNF and some of the FNF mods, BF and GF finally got approval from DD... More

Things you need to know
Prologue: (Waltz) Tutorial
Chapter 1: Grandpa Dearest
Chapter 2: Sushi Day
Chapter 3: Sofie
Chapter 4: Grandma Must Murder
Chapter 5: Yuletide
Chapter 6: Ice cream truck (Collab with a friend)
Chapter 7: Warzone
Chapter 8: Thunder and Lightning
Tysm!! ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter 9: Mall Hangout Blitz (B-DAY present for my BFF)
Holy shi-
Chapter 10: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chapter 11: Oh crap!
Announcement
Chapter 12: MLM
Chapter 13: WLW
Chapter 15: Tea and muffins
Chapter 16: Heartaches
Chapter 17: Daemonium Ivy
Guys- I can't-
Official ship names for every fan-made romantic pairing in this fic
Chapter 18: Violating Galaxy Act 9622
Chapter 19: Aunt Sabre
Chapter 20: Once upon a time...
Chapter 21: Sad Wednesday
Announcement
Chapter 22: Saturday Noon Serenading (Gift for Shadow_with_a_ushanka)
Guys- OMG!
Chapter 23: Sunday Night Loving (Gift for Daniely Rivera)
Hey guys!
Chapter 24: Golfing on May 27th (Gift for _Peypey-^)
Chapter 25: Things got real
MYL OC voice types and ranges
Guys-
Announcement
Chapter 26: Their first kiss
Chapter 27: Chillin' and funkin' with her beau (and their BFFs) (1K Special)
Chapter 28: (I say a little) Prayer
Chapter 29: The Thorns and Petals of a Belladonna Rose
Chapter 30: Donna's Café
Hey y'all

Chapter 14: Proposal Plans

77 0 0
By FNF4ever

Selever, Sweetheart, Krus, Kyoho, Kyoto and Kyoko wlere currently in Starbucks, drinking some drinks and eating cookies. Selever, Krus, Kyoho, Kyoto and Kyoko were eating chocolate chip macadamia cookies while Sweetheart ate regular chocolate chip cookies due to being severely allergic to nuts and bananas.

Sweetheart was drinking a strawberry crème frappe, Selever was drinking a chocolate crème frappe, Krus was drinking iced coffee (I don't drink any coffee drinks from Starbucks so idk what iced coffees they have), Kyoho was drinking a caramel crème frappe, Kyoto was drinking a matcha crème frappe and Kyoko was drinking a vanilla bean crème frappe.

"Finally!" Kyoho said. "After 8 weeks, we finally have time to help Krus with his proposal to Rsch!"

"Thanks again for offering to help me." Krus said. "You didn't have to do this but I appreciate it."

"No problem." Kyoho said. "Anyways, maybe, for your proposal, you could give some flowers to Rsch and hide a note with your proposal in it."

"Rsch isn't materialistic and doesn't like being given flowers." Krus said.

"Okay." Kyoho said.

"Beep ske doo bap bo. (Me and my dad are gonna have a "Daddy-Daughter" concert at England this Tuesday and are gonna fly there with my mom and siblings in my maternal grandparents private jet a day before the concert to have tea and muffins with some friends of ours.)" Sweetheart beeped. "Beep bop bap bloo ske da bop. (We were thinking of inviting you, Rsch and your grandchildren to come along with us and see the concert. While we're having the tea and muffins, you could take Rsch outside and propose to her.)"

"That's not a bad idea." Krus said. "If Nia and our granddaughters want to come and our son and daughter-in-law allow it, then I'll do just that. Also, if we do come along, where are we going to stay?"

"Beep bo. (At a hotel.)" Sweetheart beeped.

"What if babushka, Bell, and Ras don't wanna come and mom and dad say no?" Selever asked.

"You could take Rsch out on a date and serenade her before getting on one knee and asking the question." Kyoho said.

"That's also not a bad idea." Krus said. "I'll do that as Plan B."

"[Crap]'s settled then." Selever said. "Me and dedushka will talk to mom, dad, babushka, Ras and Bell about this during dinner."

"Please watch your language, Selever." Krus said.

"Now that you've got a plan and a backup plan on how you're going to propose, you're gonna have to plan out what to say when you pop the question." Kyoto said.

"You're right." Krus said.

"It's okay, Krus." Kyoko said. "You'll be fine. Just keep it simple." Krus nodded.

"Beep ske doo ba. (I could help you get some ideas on your proposal speech, if you want.)" Sweetheart beeped.

"I'd appreciate that." Krus said.

"Beep. (Okay.)" Sweetheart said. "Beep ske doo ba. (I'm gonna ask some questions that should give you an idea of what to say and you're gonna have to write all your answers down.)" Krus nodded and took out a notepad and a pen. He wasn't an officer anymore, but still brought a notepad and a pen with him out of habit.

Some of the questions Sweetheart asked were:

"Beep bo ba? (How does she make you feel?)"

"Beep ske doo bop? (Why do you love her and what are the things that make you feel like you're falling in love with her all over again?)"

"Beep bloop ske doop bo? (When you look at the future, do you see her in it?)"

"Don't incorporate all your answers in the speech." Kyoko said once Sweetheart had finished questioning him. "Make it simple and at the same time sweet and romantic."

"I will." Krus said. "In fact, I have an idea of what to say. Thank you, Sweetheart."

"Beep. (You're welcome, Krus.)"

***

After a few minutes of eating and random chattering at the dining table during dinner, Krus decided to speak up about Sweetheart's invitation. "Sweetheart's having a concert with her siblings and father at England on Tuesday and was thinking of inviting me, Selever, Rsch, Rasazy and Bell to fly there with them in Daddy Dearest and Mommy Mearest's private jet a day before the concert starts to have tea and muffins with some friends of theirs and to see the concert as well."

"I'll come." Rsch said. "I've always wondered what it was like in other parts of America and Europe."

"I wanna come as well." Bell said.

"So do I." Rasazy said. She turned to her mom. "Can we please come?"

"Sure." Sarv said. "Your sister and your grandparents are legal adults, so they can keep an eye on you and your brother."

"Me and Sarv won't be able to go with you guys, so record the concert and send it to Sarv." Ruv said.

"Will do." Bell said.

***

Sweetheart and her siblings were in their parents shared room, watching their mom paint the titular protagonist of Alien Hominid on an art canvas when a "ping!" could be heard from her phone.

[Text conversation]

Krus: Hello Sweetheart.

Sweetheart: Hi, Krus! What did they say?

Krus: Rsch, Bell and Rasazy want to come and Sarv and Ruv allowed it, so we'll be going with you, your siblings and your parents to England.

Sweetheart: Cool. We'll pick you up at 5am.

Krus: Why so early?

Sweetheart: It takes 7 hours and 36 minutes to fly from here to London and we're gonna have the tea and muffins at noon.)"

Krus: Ah, okay. Sarv is going to have another mass in a few minutes so I'm going to have to go now. Goodbye and have a good night, Sweetheart.

Sweetheart: Goodbye and have a good night as well, Krus!

"Who was texting you?" Partner asked.

"Beep. (Krus.)" Sweetheart answered.

"What did they say?" GF asked, not keeping her eyes off what she was painting.

"Beep bo. (They'll come along with us.)" Sweetheart beeped.

"Remind me to call Edd and tell him that Selever and his family are gonna be coming with us once I'm done with this painting." GF said.

"Will do, mom." Bestie said.

(PS: Bestie helped Sweetheart in typing the parts with numbers on it)

***

During the day of the flight, Selever, his sister and his grandparents were picked up at 5:12 am. When they walked in the limo, they saw Sweetheart, her siblings, her parents, and her grandparents sitting there and sat with them.

Selever sat beside Sweetheart, Rasazy sat beside Partner, Bell sat beside Bestie, Rsch sat beside MM and Krus sat beside DD.

Selever was talking with Sweetheart, Rasazy was talking with Partner, Bell was talking with Bestie and Rsch was talking with MM while Krus and DD were silent. Krus looked at the ground most of the time and only spoke when spoken to and DD was looking at his phone.

"Beep? (Krus?)" The ex-officer turned to the auburn-haired rapper.

"Yes?"

"Попробуй поговорить с моим дедушкой. (Try talking to my grandfather.)" Sweetheart said. The adults, except for Bell, were taken aback. Never had they heard Sweetheart speak English or any language. She said her first word when she was 1-years-old and it was "mommy" in beep boop language.

"You can speak Russian?" Rsch asked.

"When she was 12, Roachy wanted my [blip] of a dad to teach her Russian." Selever said.

"He kept on saying no and she kept on bugging him about it and begging him to teach her." Bell said. "After 2 months of it, mom managed to get her stop and brought her some books to teach her Russian. Also, speaking about our dad like that wasn't very nice Sel."

"Ah okay." Rsch said.

"Beep bo ba. (I can also read and speak fluent English; I just prefer not to.)" Sweetheart beeped. "Beep ske da bop ba bloop beedaloop bap bo. (I have special interests in Russian, Japanese, Tagalog, Spanish, Turkish and Portuguese, all of which I can also speak fluently)."

"Okay." MM said before everyone went back to talking with each other and DD went back to looking at his phone.

"Beep bo ske da bloop bo. (Anyways, back to what I was saying.)" Sweetheart beeped. "Если моя бабушка и твой любовник могут ладить, то и ты и мой дедушка тоже, так что попробуй поговорить с ним. (If my grandma and your lover can get along, then so can you and my grandpa, so try talking to him.)"

"Он выстрелил мне в бедро шесть недель назад в попытке убить моего внука, но, возможно, попытка поговорить с ним не повредит. (He shot me in the thigh six weeks ago in an attempt to kill my grandson, but it might not hurt to try to talk to him.)" Krus said. He turned to the purple-skinned demon beside him and tapped his shoulder. "Excuse me?"

"What?" DD asked.

"I was thinking of maybe getting to know you." Krus said. "I know that you shot me in the thigh six months ago, but maybe it wouldn't hurt to try to talk to you."

"Fine." DD said. "What do you want to know?"

"How old are you and what do you like doing during your free time?"

"To answer your first question, me and Mearest have been alive a lot longer than you'd think, so neither of us are sure how old we are anymore." DD said. "To answer your second question, I like watching over my grandchildren with Mearest and listening to my old tracks that nobody listens to anymore during my free time. What about you? How old are you and your wife and what do you like doing during your free time?"

"Me and Rsch aren't married and I'm 30-years-old and she's 29-years-old." Krus said. "We had Selever's dad out of wedlock and died a few months after he was born. We were resurrected by our daughter-in-law a year ago. As for what I like doing during my free time, I like spending time with my lover and family."

"Honestly, I never thought that our grandparents would get along." Selever said. "I thought they'd hate each other's [funking] guts or some [crap]."

"Language Selever." Krus said.

"Do I look like I [funking] care you [funking] hypocrite?" Selever asked. Before Krusveto could say anything, the car stopped.

"We're here." One of the henchmen said.

---

Credits:

Characters

· Selever (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Sweetheart (owned by me)

· Krus (owned by Handzy)

· Kyoho (owned by my classmate)

· Kyoto (owned by my classmate)

· Kyoko (owned by my classmate)

· Rsch (owned by Handzy)

· Bell (owned by me)

· Rasazy (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Sarv (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Ruv (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Partner (owned by me)

· GF (owned by PhantomArcade and evilsk8er)

· Bestie (owned by me)

· BF (owned by PhantomArcade and evilsk8er)

· MM (owned by PhantomArcade, evilsk8er, Spazkid and Moawling)

· DD (owned by Phantom Arcade and evilsk8er)

Mentioned character(s):

· Edd (owned by the Eddsworld team)

A/N: That was so long, OML. Fun fact: Tabi isn't cannon to this fic's lore, but Ayana is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 232 10
"I remember you. You're the bastard who broke my best friend's heart." -------- Girlfriend and Boyfriend, after escaping the Hating Simulator, push M...
41.9K 802 31
[COMPLETE] Blindsided by parenthood after a freak accident, Ruv and Sarvente struggle to help their children get back to the future and navigate cat...
17.1K 116 18
You've been a friend of BF ever since high school, but some things changed. Can you protect your friend from the Dearest control? Find out now. Quote...
47.9K 3.5K 49
General Sevei is of the firm opinion that Nobles are shady and Alchemists even shadier. Noble Alchemists are the absolute worst. He is not looking fo...