Everything I Expected

Par MoneyFallin

Sequel to Not What I Expected!! Should read Not What I Expected to understand the story Can be triggering W... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Important
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 18

167 7 1
Par MoneyFallin

Y/N POV

         "Y/N get out of the kitchen! You're not helping. You're just in the way." Dinah says. "Sal de la cocina antes de que te golpee el culo.(Get out the kitchen before i beat your ass.)" Tía Sammie says. "You guys don't ever want to be nice to me. Always yelling at me. Dinah I'm just trying to give you some tlc." I say. "If you get out the kitchen and let us cook dinner would be ready when we say it will." She says. "Y'all always want to take long cooking on this holiday. The kids are hungry." "So take them to get McDonald's." Dinah retorts back.
         They've been cooking since last night. There's too many people that are coming and bringing food for them to be cooking this much. We have Dinah's family, Auntie Drea, Melanie, Richard, Melanie's mother, and Jared and his family. Everybody is required to bring some type of dish. Yet Tia Sammie and Dinah have been in here cooking since last night. I was supposed to cuddle Dinah at night but instead last night I was cuddling Ashley. Don't ask how. She just randomly decided to come in the bed at night.
        "Fine but I don't want to hear you complain about them not being hungry." I say. "Get them dressed Y/N. It's already one. Everybody is coming at four." Tia Sammie says. "Fine." I say annoyingly. I walk out of the kitchen and go upstairs to the twins room. Once I walk in I see Kalia sleep and Kaleo watching Paw Patrol. "Baby boy ready to get dressed?" "Yes mama. Me and sissy match today?" He asks as he gets up and walks towards me. "You want to match?" I ask and he nods his head. "Mama?" I look over at Kalia and see that she's making her way towards me. I sit down in front of Kaleo on the floor and pull Kalia into my lap. I kiss the top of her head and wrap my arms around her.
          "Mama! Tia Sammie said you have to help me get dressed." "I know baby. Come here and sit down so I can talk to you guys." Chey walks over and sits next to Kaleo. "Do you guys know what today is?" "It's turkey day mama!" "That it is. It's called thanksgiving. I want you guys to know that I am so thankful for you guys. I want you guys to know that everything I'm doing is for y'all. Every time mama has to leave to do an interview or photoshoot or show, I'm doing it for y'all. Majority of the things you guys have, mama, mami, and mommy didn't have. We work hard for you guys. I love you guys with everything in me. You guys are my entire world. I wouldn't be me without you guys. I love you guys to the moon and back." I say looking between all of them.
         I meant everything that I said too. These kids are my whole entire life. "We love you too mama. To the galaxy and back around." Chey says. "You trying to out do me?" Chey giggles and nods her head. "Come give mama some love." I say and Chey and Leo come and hug me and Lia. "Alright now it's time to wash your stink butts. Chey go get yourself started. I'll come pick out your outfit." Chey gets up and heads into her room. Lia gets up and so do I. I walk into their bathroom in their room and get the bath started. "Lia you want to match with your brother?" "Yes mama." She responds back.
         I touch the water to make sure that's it's warm enough and plug the tub up to let it fill. I put some soap in the tub to create bubbles. Lia won't take a bath without the bubbles. Just like me. I walk out of their bathroom and walk into their closet. I go to the section where their matching clothes are and pick out their outfits. I put their outfits on their beds and go into the bathroom and turn the water off. "Come on guys. Time to get in the bath. After I'm going to go pick out your sisters outfit." Leo and Lia come into the bathroom and start to get undressed.
        I usually put them in separate baths but I don't have the time for all of that. Plus I don't have the energy to put them in separate baths. They get in the bath and get their toys. "Im going to go get your sisters clothes. Kaleo actually wash yourself." He nods his head as he goes to play with his toys. I walk out of their bathroom and room and walk to Chey's. I walk into her room and go to her closet and pick out her outfit. I put it on her bed and walk out the room to Ashley's room. I knock on the door and open it and walking in. I see Ashley, Ayana, and Analisa in the room watching tv. "You guys go get ready. It's one and everybody is coming at four. Ashley go get in the shower. You want me or Yaya to pick it?" I ask Ashley. "Girl if you don't take care of your kids. I'm going to get my kid dressed and right." Yaya says as she gets up. I put my hands up in a surrender. "Okay just go get ready. Can you do all the girls hair?" Yaya nods her head.
         I walk out of Ashley's room and back to the twins. Once in the room I go to the bathroom. "Mama, I clean. Bro bro not clean. He play with the toys." Kalia says. "Come on Lia." I take all of the toys out the water. "Leo, you need to get clean. Your a big boy. Big boys clean themselves." I say. I grab Kalia's towel and grab her out the tub. "When I get sissy dressed you should be clean?" He nods his head as he grabs his washcloth. I take Kalia into the room and put her on the bed. "Mama you put lotion on me?" "Yes, but you can help." I say as I grab the lotion and put some in both of our hands. We lotion her down and I grab a pull up.
         "No, no, no mama. That's for babies. I big girl. I wear underwear." "Well excuse me big girl." I say as I put the pull up back and grab her a pair of underwear. I help her out then put a white tshirt on her. I grab her jeans and sweater and help her put them on. "You can put your shoes on later. Go see titi Yaya so you can get your hair done." She gets down off the bed and runs off. I go back in the bathroom to see Kaleo washing himself. "You almost done baby boy?" I ask him. He looks at me and nod his head. "Mama, I smell good?" "Yeah baby I can smell you from here. You smell so good. Come on." I walk over to the tub and pull the plug out and sit on the side. I grab his towel and wrap it around him and pick him up. "Mama I can get dress myself. I don't need help." Leo says as I put him on the bed. "Okay, I'll be here if you need me." He nods his head and dries himself off then goes straight for the lotion. I watch as he lotion himself and starts to get himself dressed. He was fine until he put his pants on. "They're backwards babe." I say as I help him out and fix them. He finishes getting dressed and looks at me. "Look at you. You're so handsome. Let me put the leave in conditioner in your hair and you'll be done." I walk in the bathroom and grab the leave in conditioner and a wide tooth comb. I walk back into the room and start to put the moisturizer in his hair and detangle it.
        "All done. Now let's go see what your mother is doing." I pick him up and we walk out the room to see Chey standing there dressed. "Go see Yaya. She's going to do your hair." She nods her head and runs to Ayana's room. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen. I see Dinah turning off the stove and taking her apron off. She looks up and sees me and Leo and smiles instantly. "Hi handsome. I wish I could hold you but mommy's hands are dirty." She says as she walks over and kisses Leo's cheek. "It okay mami." He says. "I'm here too you know." I say. "I know. You've been aggravating me since you woke up." "In my defense, my Polynesian wasn't in bed with me last night. I'm sorry I missed you." I say. "You done cooking?" She nods her head. "Yeah. Sammie has one dish to finish, but I'm done."
         "You wanna go take a shower?" "Together?" "Why not? We haven't done that in a minute." "Leo, you want to be Tia's taste tester?" Tía Sammie asks. He nods his head and reaches out towards her. She grabs him. "You guys go shower and get dressed. Go shower together. You guys need alone time besides when you go to bed. Me and the girls got the babies." She says as shoos us out of the kitchen. I hold my hand out and Dinah grabs it and I lead us upstairs. We walk past Ayana's room and hear giggles.
          I walk us into the room and see Ana and Ayana doing Chey and Ashley's hair. "Mami!" Lia says as she runs to Dinah. "Hi baby girl. You look pretty. You're matching your brother." "Mhm mami. Me and bro bro match. We twins." "Yes you guys are. Mami and mama are going to a get ready. Can you stay with your aunties?" She nods her head. "Don't go making no more kids. Kalia is enough." Ayana says. "You guys can make another one. Just make sure it's one. I need me a little baby." Analisa says. "Y'all are annoying." I say. Me and Dinah walk out the room and into ours.
         "Are you going to get dressed up?"  Dinah asks me as she goes straight to the closet. "I haven't figured that out. I might just put something on that's calm. You should wear the pink dress I got you the other day. You look gorgeous in it." "That's actually what I was planning on wearing. You should dress up with me." "You want me to?" I say as I walk into the closet. "I mean knowing you, you'd put on some street wear. It's a formal dinner. The kids get a pass. Not you." "Fine, but speaking of streetwear. The sweatsuits for my brand are done. They come in on Monday." "That's amazing baby. Is the stuff getting delivered here?" "Only the clothes I have put to the side for us. And by us, I mean everybody. Unless you want a promo box."
        "No, I'll just take the ones that come in." I sit down on the bench that's in the closet. "Come here." "We're supposed to be in the shower." She says as she turns around to look at me. "I know I know. Just come here real quick." She put the dress down and comes to me. I pull her onto my lap and wrap my arms around her waist. "I did this with the kids already and I want to tell you in private instead of in front of everybody. I want to let you know how thankful I am for you. You've taught, shown, and loved me a lot through the time we've been together and apart. I've never loved someone like I love you. Im grateful to have you in my life. You've done more for me than I've ever told you. You gave me two beautiful babies and took in my first like she was your own. There's not many women like that. I'm glad you wanted me as badly as you did because I think I want you more than you wanted me. My love for you will never die. You're the calm to my crazy. I don't want no one else. I know we're too soon into this relationship for me to say this but I can't help how I feel. If you ever gave me a second chance to marry you I'd make sure this time I wouldn't mess it up." I say looking into her teary eyes and I wipe her face. "I love you Dinah Jane Hansen. Ain't nothing will ever change that."
           She grabs my face and pulls me into a soft kiss. I kiss her back and she pulls away. "I love you too Y/N Y/LN. I'm so thankful for you. You mean the world to me. You've shown and taught me a lot too. Without you I probably wouldn't be here. Literally. Thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for wanting to help heal me. Thank you for showing me real genuine love. I've never told you this, but before you came into my life I never knew genuine love. Everyone in the past made me feel as if I wasn't good enough. Then you came around. Yeah at first we were rocky and you were indecisive, but you came around and never turned back. You've made me feel like I'm worth so much more than they made me feel. Especially now. When I came to your house with the bruises on my face, you didn't say anything to make me feel insecure. You came to my rescue. You saved me. And I'll never be more grateful for anyone else in this world except you. You've provided me the happiness in my life that I needed which are all three of our kids. If you were to ever propose to me again I will say yes. This time we will make it to the alter and I will say I do. I promise you that. I love you so much ofa. There's nobody else but you." She says as she gives me a soft smile. I smile back and peck her lips.
         "Can I show you how much I love you?" "Babe we have to get in the shower." "Give me ten minutes in there and I'll have you cumming three times back to back." I let out lowly. "You better be quick." She says as she gets up and so do I. "You better be quiet." I say as I slap her ass as she walks away. I think I'll be fine if I eat my dessert early.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@OfficialY/N

876,273 likes
@OfficialY/N: How I'm looking at the food sitting at the table. Also how I'm looking at my dessert for tonight👅 we double dipping today
@chrisbrownofficial: 😂😂 you a fool. Happy thanksgiving
@dinahjane97: I know that apple pie that your aunt made looks good. Thank god we got ice cream.
—————> @OfficialY/N: now you know damn well I wasn't talking about that pie.
——————> @dinahjane97: girl get off the gram with your bs.
@RealAyana: Dinah picked out your outfit didn't she?
————> @OfficialY/N: I pick out my own outfits thank you.

@OfficialY/N

980,531 likes
@OfficialY/N: Happy Thanksgiving from the Y/LN clan🦃❤️ I'm thankful to have my little warriors in my life. They make me the better version of myself. Without them I'm nothing. Ma, my kids and yours are straight. I'm grateful I can raise them the way you wanted me to.
@kehlani: happy thanksgiving to you guys. Love you from me and Deya💕
@jheneaiko: the prettiest family members besides my own. Happy turkey day 🥰❤️
@nickiminaj: it's the twins twinning for me🥺🥺
@RealAyana: where am I at?
——> @arroganttae: how you gonna leave my boo out of it?😭😭
———> @OfficialY/N: @RealAyana you said you wasn't posting me so I kept that same energy 🤷🏽‍♀️

@RealAyana

689,908 likes
@RealAyana: Forever grateful for my aunt giving me my best friend. 💕💕 Happy Thanksgiving everybody. P.S. I'm also thankful for my boo for dealing with me and my bs.
@Ananotlisa: forever grateful for you too💕
@Saweetie: my favorite icy girls
@therealkylesister: so pretty😍😍
@jaydawayda: so gorgeous
@jackharlow: damn you got a boo? That's crazy.

@OfficialY/N

1,123,538 likes
@OfficialY/N: She needed her own post. You see her? That's all me.❤️ I'm most grateful to continue this journey called life with you. Everyday you give me 100 more reasons to fall in love with you. I stand behind you every trip. As you sit across from me exactly how you are in the picture I want you and the world to know that I am happy that we crossed paths. Since you've been in my life, I can't imagine you not in it. Corny, I know, but she likes it. You make me better myself. You make me forget about my past life and remind me to only worry about the moment. With that I'm most thankful for you for providing me with the twins. Thank you for loving Chey. Most importantly thank you for loving me. I love you Dinah❤️
@RealAyana: Even Dinah gets her own post? You're fake.
——-> @OfficialY/N: you took over my Snapchat and my Twitter. You'll be fine 🙄
@dinahjane97:🥺🥺🥺 I'm so thankful for you too Ofa. I love you so much more❤️❤️❤️
@chrisbrownofficial: here @OfficialY/N go again reminding niggas how lonely they are🙄
————->@OfficialY/N: here go @chrisbrownofficial mad because you don't have nobody to love on
@theshaderoom:❤️❤️
@Y/Nbiggestfan: I need someone to love me the same way Y/N loves Dinah😭😭😭
@normani: my little cousin is in love in love🥺🥺🥺
——-> @OfficialY/N: you're older by two years Norman
———-> @normani: now you know how I feel about you calling me that.

         "Babe come on. It's time to eat." Dinah says as she stands in front of me. I stand up and smile at her. "Why are you smiling?" She asks with an eyebrow raised. "You. You make me smile." I say. She blushes and turns her head. I grab her chin lightly and turn her back towards me. "Don't be hiding from me." I say lowly and she blushes. She turns around and walks away into the dining room. I follow behind her and make my way to the end of the table near Dinah. I grab Dinah's hand and pull her in front of me. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss the top of her head. I look up and see everybody standing around the table. I spot all of my kids to make sure that they're here.
         "First I want to say thank you for everybody being here. This is the first event that we ever had here and we're glad that it's this holiday. Some of y'all we see all the time. Then some of y'all we rarely see so it's good that everyone is here. Everyone means a lot to us between Dinah and I. Some people aren't here.... But that doesn't mean they mean any less important to us. I want to say thank you to the many hands that helped prepare this food. Tía, Milika, April, Aunt Drea, grams, Mani, Dinah, Melanie, Sierra, and me." "Girl what did you help prepare?" Ayana says. "I paid for the food that they prepared. You ain't do nothing to help besides going to eat it. Anyways, we're gonna lead grace so we can eat because the children are starving. So go ahead and bow your heads and close your eyes.
         "Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for blessing us all for being here to celebrate this holiday with everyone that we love. Thank you for everyone being healthy and well. Thank you for joining these families together to celebrate this holiday. Bless the hands that made this food that we are about to eat. Bless this food and let it be nourishment to our bodies and I know those greens that are made will be delicious." Everyone let's out a laugh. "To the ones that couldn't celebrate with us today, we pray that you are watching and guiding us into the right direction. In Jesus name, amen." I finish. "Amen." Everyone says.
         "Alright, everybody can eat. You want me to make you and the kids plate?" I whisper the last part in Dinah's ear. She shakes her. "You can make Leo's and I'll make Lia's. Melanie is making Cheys. Ayana has Ashley's." She says. I nod my head and let go of her waist. "Baby boy come here." I say to Kaleo. "We got him and Kalia. You guys just make your plates and eat." Aunt Drea says. We both nod our heads. "Come on before the greens are gone." I say and she giggles. I grab her hand we walk over to the counter to grab plates.
         "Can you put some of the stuff your family made on my plate? I don't know what anything is besides the poke." I say into Dinah's ear. She nods her head. We go around the island in the kitchen putting food on our plates. We head back to the table and I put my plate down as Dinah sits down. "I'm about to go check on the kids and get something to drink, you want something?" "Water. I have some in the fridge. Please make sure you take off the twins sweaters and give them napkins." "I understand the napkins but the sweater? Their shirts are white underneath too." "I know babe, but we could always buy more shirts. Those sweaters they got as a gift from Sean. It's going to be hard to get the stains out."
      I nod my head understanding. I walk into the living room where the kids table. "Mama!" Kalia whines. "What's wrong baby?" "Mama I wan' po like bro bro." Kalia says pointing to Leo's plate. "Kalia there's no reason to be whining. Come on." I walk over and pick up her plate. I look over at Kaleo to see that his plate is almost gone. I let out a laugh. "There's more food papa. You can slow down." I grab kalia's hand and bring her into the kitchen. "You want poke princess?" She nods her head and I walk over to the pan and scoop some onto her plate. "Anything else?" "Pele mama!" I pick her up while still holding her plate. "Which one is that?" She points to a tray and I walk over to it and place some on her plate. "More mama. I like dat silly." She says with a giggle. I shake my head and scoop more onto her plate. "Anything else?" "I wan some of dat." She says as she points to the dessert table. "After you eat your food. You can have some." She nods her head. I put her down and walk to the fridge and grab a few water bottles. "Can you carry three for you and your siblings?" She nods her head and I hand her three and she walks towards the living room.
         "Sissy here." Kalia says as she runs to Chey and hands her one. "Here bro bro." She hands one to Kaleo. She goes and sits in her seat and I place her plate in front of her. "Everybody is okay?" "I don't understand why we have to sit at the kids table. We're the oldest people here." Ayana says as she points to Analisa and Dinah's siblings. "Because someone has to watch them. And we don't want the kids near the drinks. When they're done eating y'all can do whatever." I say and she nods her head understanding. I walk back into the dining room and hand Dinah her water while sitting down in my seat. "Are they good?" She asks as she takes a sip of her water. "Yeah. Lia wanted more food and Leo is scarfing down his. They got drinks. They should be good for now." She nods her head.
       "You got our babies speaking in tongue because why did Lia know half of the foods your family made?" She lets out a laugh. "It's not tongue. It's Tongan. And you think they wasn't going to learn it? They're with my whole family when they go to my parents." She says. I eat some of the food and look over at her. "I knew she was going to learn it. I didn't think she'd pick up on it so quick. What did you make?" "I helped your aunt with the rice, plantains, and I made dessert." "I think your talking about the one that Lia was pointing at. You did good on this rice though. Im going to cook for dinner you though." "Since when did you learn to cook?" Aunt Drea asks.
         "I can make simple stuff like the basic, but I know how to make pastelón de maduros. Tía Sammie taught me. I'm a whole chef out here." I say. Everyone laughs. "Knowing how to make one special dish isn't being a chef." Mani says. "For your info Norman, I know how to make more stuff. Right tiá?" "You only know a couple of things. Basic stuff you're supposed to have been known. Likes arroz con gandules y pollo." She says with her thick accent as she eats her food after. "Y'all can never be on my side. You and Dinah always want to expose me." I say. "It's not exposing. Just telling the truth." Sammie says.
        "Any new things going on with anybody?" Grams says. "Well my clothing line is about to be launched. The sweatsuits are done. They come in on Monday. Everybody is getting one of each color. I'll send aunt Drea and grams, I'm having you guys stuff sent directly to your house." "I don't want none of that." Grams says and everyone laughs. "Why not? You don't want to support me?" I say. "I do support you baby. I'll forever support you. Just not in a sweatsuit." She says. "Can you wear the hoodie and sweater at least?" I ask. "Okay. I can take that." "Did you start planning for your birthday?" Mama April asks.
        "Yeah. I have an event planner for me and Ashley's birthday. Hers is literally a week after mine so I have to start planning it now." "Wow all this planning and you don't have time for your daughter." I hear Melanie mumble. "Melanie if you would like to get kicked out in front of my family keep speaking. Otherwise don't say nothing."  I say as I look over at her. "Y/N she didn't even say nothing. Why are you talking to the mother of your child like that?" Grams says. "Yes Y/N, why are you talking to the mother of your child like that?" Melanie says. I shake my head and chuckle lowly. "She ain't everything that she makes herself out to be. You want to tell them what you've been up to?" I say as I look Melanie directly in her eyes.
          "Babe don't do this now." I hear Dinah whisper to me. "No Dinah, let her tell it. Everyone here loves Chey right? So tell the people that love her what you're trying to do." I say. "They might love her but you don't." Melanie says. "Who doesn't love her?! I love the hell out of that little girl. If it wasn't for me, she'd probably be in the house by herself every damn night." "If it wasn't for you she wouldn't have trauma! Getting kidnapped, raped, damn near beatened. Ever since she's been with you she's been nothing but unprotected." "Oh like she would've been protected with you? You left her in the same dirty diaper for a couple of days! Yeah, the day I picked her up she had a bad ass rash. I took her to my personal doctor and come to find the diaper was completely soaked and she's had it on for days. The shit that happened was out of my control." I say. "Just let everyone know you're trying to get full custody and move her to Chicago!" I yell.
         Multiple gasps were heard throughout the room. "Mommy I don't want to go to Chicago. I want to stay here with mama." We all turn our heads to the doorway and see Cheylise standing there. "Baby girl you're not moving there." "Don't put false things into her head." Melanie says. "I want to stay with mami and mama. I don't want to go with you mommy. I want to stay here." Cheylise says. "Come on Chey let's go play with your toys." Normani says as she get up and grabs Cheys hand and leads her out the room. "Now Melanie, don't you think it's a bit much to take her away from her family?" Grams asks her.
       "With all due respect, I need to worry about the safety of my child. She is not safe here. Between Y/N and Dinah, I -" "What about Dinah? She's never done any harm to your child. She's loved that girl from the start." Milika says. "Melanie, whatever feelings you have towards these two don't, and I repeat, don't let that interfere with what that child has with her other two parents. They love that little girl with everything in them. When she got kidnapped both of these women were out looking for her day in and day out. They even went to check up on you. Mainly Dinah at that. Dinah did not allow Odell to lay a finger on her, let alone Chey herself. Everyone that loves her is in reach out here, you included. I don't know what business you have in Chicago, but just up and leaving  with the child you and Y/N share is not the way to handle this. From what I know, you don't have a secure job. You're still in law school. You need all the help that you can get. And you're not going to get it in Chicago unless you plan to get child support in which there is no need because Y/N takes care and provides for her child. My niece talks to me very often and I am very knowledgeable about you two's past. Don't make the wrong decision." Aunt Drea says.
       I'm not going to lie aunt Drea scared the hell out of me from how serious she is talking. Though, she considers me as one of her kids and you don't play with a mama bear with her cubs. "Hey Y/N, I just got word about... Happy thanksgiving everybody." Yonni says as she walks into the dining room. "Hi titi Y/N." Nayeli says as she runs over to me and I hug her. "Hi bebe, Cheylise is upstairs and she might want her best friend right now." "Okay. Hi titi Dinah." She says as she moves over to Dinah and hugs her. She leaves the room and Benny hugs all the women at the table.
         Yonni walks over to me and looks at me and who I am staring at. "Why every time I come here you're behind her aggravation?" Yonni says to Melanie. "You couldn't let it be for the holiday?" "For your information, your client started it. She brought up the topic." Melanie says matter of factly. "Okay, well I looked into what you wanted to me to look into and it's true." Yonni says looking me in the eyes and I look back at her and she nods. "Excuse me." I get up and Dinah grabs my hand. "Babe I'm fine. Let me go take a breather." I look over at Richard and he nods his head and gets up. "We'll be back. We have to discuss about the case. Dinah, I'll loop you in later." I say looking at her and give her a knowing look. She nods her head.
          Gordon gets up. "I'm coming too." "Gordon there's no need. I got everyone I need. We're just going to talk." "If it's about my daughter I'm going." I nod my head and lead everyone out of the room. I lead everyone down into the studio. "Alright Yon what do you have for me?" "Well Richard your suspicions are true, she is going back stripping. I found out through a close friend. Come to find out she owes the owner because he saved her life from a customer. I guess they got into an agreement that whenever he needs her, she will come. He owes the bank money on the establishment so maybe he needs his money maker back." Yonni says "Dinah never stripped." Gordon says. I chuckle and look over at him. "Not her, Melanie. I was lying when I said we were talking about the case. This is why Melanie wants to move back to Chicago. To go strip. Cheylise isn't going with her I can tell you that much." I look over at Richard and he's sitting in a chair with his head in his hands.
         "Whatever going on in your head right now, I'm not blaming you for it. Whatever you want to do I support it." I say to him. "You don't understand. I mean stripping isn't illegal, but she's pregnant. Why would she go back to stripping while she's pregnant?" He says. "I mean she was stripping with while pregnant with Chey. Don't get me wrong I didn't want it to happen, but technically I had no right to say or make a decision for her. We weren't together. You on the other hand you're with her. She should respect your saying while she's carrying your child. Oh and congratulations, you're going to be a great dad." I say.
         "Do you agree with her doing it now?" He asks me. "Of course not. 100%. As hostile as I've been towards Melanie I wouldn't want her to go back. I do it because she needs tough love. Also because I need to stand my ground to make sure she won't follow in her mothers footsteps. I've made it a personal mission of mine to make sure of it since I've gotten close to her. Right now, I'm thinking of a way to get her out of this." I say. "How about we just pay him off? Give him enough to pay for his establishment and tell him she isn't coming back." "You definitely can't do that. You work for the government, it's going to get flagged. As for me, I'm sure my publicist doesn't want to deal with the damage that comes with that." I say.
         "How about you have Jared deliver it? He's not known and definitely doesn't work for the government. Jared delivers it and handles whatever else needs to be handled with it." Yonni says. "I thought we wasn't allowing Jared back in that life?" I say. "If you care for your baby mother you would do it. I'm not saying he's going back to slanging , I'm saying he's handling business. But you can't send him there by himself." Yonni says. "I can send some of my people." Gordon says. We all look over at him. "Listen, I know I have no personal ties to Melanie besides through Y/N, but that doesn't mean I wish the worst on her. Plus I don't want her to take Chey away from everybody. I can send some family members with him." Gordon says. I look over at Yonni and she shrugs. "They're going to have to be okay with holding some weight." I say looking him in the eyes and flick my eyes down to my hand that's making a gun motion by my side. He looks and nods.
         Richard is my dawg, but the same time he is federal. I can't risk going to jail. It's bad enough he's knowing the plan. Plus you never know if someone has an alternative motive for anything. "How much are we talking?" "Probably 50 thousand." "Damn. Why so much?" "Do you want your pregnant girlfriend on a pole shaking her ass for money?" I say. "That's a lot of money though." Richard says. "We have to give him enough so he doesn't want her back. I'm not going no higher." I say as I pull out my phone and call Dinah. "Yes babe?" "Can you send Melanie downstairs please?" "Yeah. You okay?" She asks. "Yeah I'm calm now. Thanks for checking on me. I'll see you in like 15 to 20 minutes." I say. "Okay. Love you." "Love you too babe."
        After five minutes we hear the door open and close and hear footsteps come down the stairs. Melanie comes into view and Richard gets up and lets her sit down. "Mel, when I ask you this please tell me the truth, why are you trying to move to Chicago?" I ask her. Knowing her she's still going to lie. "To help my mom. I told you that already." What did I say? She knows I know just by how I asked the question. "Just admit you're going back to stripping. We know about the owner saving you from a customer once. We know when he needs you, he would call you. You just don't up and leave to move Chicago for no reason. So to cut all the small talk short. That's dead. You're not going back there to strip. Especially when you're trying to take my daughter. We had this conversation already. That shit stopped once you got out of it. There's no going back to that." I say. "Also not while you're carrying my kid. I can't allow that with my job." Richard says.
           "You guys don't understand..." "You're not allowing us to! You want to beat around the bush. Not tell nobody you're real motive. If you talked to us we would try to help you." Richard exclaims. "Listen, we want you better. I want you to be better than your mom. Don't go back on your word and fall back into your mothers pattern. We're going to help you. Whether you like it or not." "I owe him a lot of money. I'm doing it to pay him off." "How much are we talking Melanie?" I ask.
        "80k. He helped me move out here when I came out here. He furnished the house and everything. I was supposed to be paying him back when I got out here and I was. Then you got me pregnant and I was paying him back but then I couldn't work no more. It started accumulating interest. I couldn't pay it back. He said he'd come after you if I didn't come back and strip. I was protecting you. Y/N, he's not playing. He already sent boys out here. I've seen them. I have until next week to be out there." She says as she sobs.
         "Why would you wait this long to tell anybody?" Richard asks her. "I didn't think it would be important or that anybody would help me." Melanie says. "You didn't think that it would be important? Melanie, you owe this guy $80k! That's money you don't have. I'm going to help you. I'm going to pay the guy. The $80k plus interest. Don't worry about it. You stay here and go to school. I have to check with Dinah first and all, but-" "Why do you have to run it by Dinah?" She asks. "Because I respect my partner. At the end of the day that's taking food out my children's mouths. Regardless if it's my money, we move as a unit. Now, Jared is going to go make the delivery. Anything else happens beyond that he'll take care of it." I say.
         Richard looks at me skeptically and nods. "Define 'anything else that happens.'" he says. I throw my head back and then look back at Richard. "I get you're FBI but you're off clock right now. I don't need this coming back to bite me in my ass. If I end up in federal prison or even Jared, I'm telling them you're part of this." I say. "I'll make sure you get full immunity. The both of you. I wouldn't do that. We basically family now." He says and I nod my head slowly looking him in his eyes. It's not that I don't trust him. I don't trust him with his profession. I can't have Jared getting locked up federally and he might become a dad. That's my brother and I'd take the charge over him if anything was to happen. "You have my word." Richard says and I nod my head.
          I look over at Gordon. "You sure you want to put you're family in this. I can always pull people out of the wood works. Bullets could start flying and I don't want your family caught in the middle of it." I say. "Whatever you feel is safer. If you'd rather your people than do it." He says. I nod my head. "This is happening on Wednesday. Anyone against it say something by Monday. Because Tuesday is the final walk through. We can head upstairs. We're done here."
~~~~~~~~~~
      "So what happened with Melanie?" Dinah says as she looks at me in the bathroom from the bed. "I've actually been meaning to talk to you about that. We've just been around everybody so I didn't want to say nothing. She owes this strip club owner that she used to work for some money. That's why she was trying to go back to Chicago. She's pregnant D." I say as I let out a sigh towards the end. "She's pregnant? And she was going to be stripping? Poor Chey." She says. I throw my hair in a high bun and walk out of the bathroom. "Yeah. Well I need your okay on something." "What is it?" I get in the bed next to her and turn towards her. "I want to help Melanie out. Get her away from having to move to Chicago. In order for that to happen I would have to pay off homeboy." She slowly nods her head.
       "How much would that be?" "$100,000. Now before you freak, I know it's a lot of money, but she owes him $80k. If I give him the hundred he won't ask for more. I'm not willing to give anymore anyways. It's to pay him what she owes plus interest." "That's a lot of money Y/N. How does she even owe a person that much?" I shake my head. "I don't know. I can't have my baby out in Chicago. Not saying that it's better than out here, but it's definitely worse and the neighborhood that she would be living in is no better." I say. "You just don't want Chey to be far away from you. It's understandable. That's a flight."  She says. I lay my head on her shoulder and sigh. She plays with the hairs on the back of my neck.
       "If you're looking for conformation to help her out with the money, you can. I can give you-" "No I'm going to use mine. You save yours. I have a show coming up soon that'll replace the money. I just wanted to let you know and ask because we're dating. It's taking food out of the kids mouths." "I appreciate that baby. If you think about it another way, it's to keep a kid here. I don't have a problem with that at all." She says. I look up at her and pucker my lips and she gives me a kiss. "You know I love you right?" I say. "I know. I love you too."
         There's a faint knock on the door. The door opens and I see Ashley walk in with tears in her eyes. I automatically sit up and beckon for her to come over. Once she reaches my side I pick her up and put her on my lap. She lays her head on my chest and I move her hair from her face. "What's wrong Leelee?" "Mommy can you come sleep with me?" She says as she turns and faces Dinah. This is the first time I have ever heard Ashley call Dinah mommy. It sure is a shock to me. When Dinah told me about it, I honestly didn't believe it. Now that I heard it,   I still can't believe it. "What's wrong baby?" Dinah says as she scoots closer to us. "We watched a scary movie and I had a bad dream. I don't want to sleep by myself. Yaya won't wake up." "What was the dream about?" I ask her. "That daddy came back. And- and he was hurting mommy. Then he tried to hurt you. I don't want him to hurt you. He's going to take me. He told me he was." She says as she looks up at me.
         "When did he say this?" "Before he left to go to jail. He told me that I was his. That even mommy couldn't keep me from him. I don't want to go with daddy." Ashley says as she starts to cry. Dinah grabs her and puts her on her lap. "Hey, your dad is not getting out of jail any time soon. He's staying in jail for the rest of his life. You're safe with me and Y/N. We won't let no one hurt you okay?" Dinah says softly looking into Ashley's eyes and Ashley nods her head. "How about you sleep with me and Y/N tonight to show you that we'll protect you, huh?" Dinah says with a smile. Ashley wipes her face, smiles, and nods her head.
          Dinah places her on the bed and pulls the covers over her body. Me and Dinah both lay down and I turn off the lamp that's on besides me. I turn on my side and look at Ashley and Dinah. Ashley cuddles closer to me and I wrap my arm around her. I kiss her forehead and Dinah kisses the back of her head. "I'll set up her appointment up for tomorrow." Dinah whispers and I nod my head.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

97.7K 2.5K 17
What do you do when you fall for a girl, but she belongs to someone else? Laurmani • Caminah Thriller and Romance
1.2M 31.7K 112
Fluff Triggers Girl P.O.V GxG
75.1K 1.1K 31
Lol sorry for the crappy titles But um yeah A lot of these are sad because I tend to write when I'm angry or upset, soo just a warning. Some of them...
130K 3K 26
Just a little Y/N x Lauren story. Read it to find out more