The Bond We Have

By wifeofkuroken

Liliana Marissa Swan, twin to Isabella Marie Swan, Liliana has always been the favored twin Finding her pass... More

Cast & Quotes
Twilight
Act 1
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
New Moon
Act 2
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Eclipse
Act 3
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
Breaking Dawn Part One
Act 4
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Breaking Dawn Part Two
Act 5
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
Thank You
Book Two !!!

14

1.9K 55 4
By wifeofkuroken

Liliana

"Alice I'm not wearing that I didn't even want to come to this party" I threw my hands in the air looking at Alice who held a dress in her hand for the graduation party that starts in two hours

"But it looks so cute!" I scrunched my nose up and looked at the outfit again that was now on the bed.

No offense but idc if you dislike the outfit so keep your opinions to yourself thank you

"I'm not wearing it" I crossed my arms and stood my ground as she gave me a dark look or what I call 'the Alice look'

Anytime I refuse her outfits or honestly anything to do with her putting those expensive dresses and things on me she gives me this dark look.

I'm not a dress and skirt kind of person heals sure boots awesome but skirts and dresses? Nope they're just too annoying to deal with.

"If you don't put this outfit on I will break your gaming equipment" my head that was facing to the side whipped to her fast.

"I beg your pixie looking pardon?" I placed my hands on my hips looking at her like she was a psycho who had just broken from an asylum.

"You heard me" I raised one eyebrow "Alice I swear if you touch my gaming equipment I'll burn all of your clothes and makeup" she screeched and jumped as if I killed her puppy.

"You wouldn't" her eyes narrowed at me "try me" I smirked tauntingly.

"Oh come on what wrong with the outfit?!" I rubbed my face getting annoyed we've been having this argument for thirty minutes now.

"You know what fine I'll wear the damn outfit!" I yelled snatching the dress off the bed and placing it on a hanger before leaving to shower.

That pixie is going to be the death of me.

Time skip

"Alice?" Jasper asked as soon as I walked in the house with the stupid dress and heels on the dress that was shorter than it was made to be by the way.

"Of course." I rolled my eyes as he shook his head and smiled sympathetically.

I walked further into the house and spotted Jessica she had decided not to leave for college and to take her classes online.

She wanted to stay with me and Embry but she said she'd leave with me when ever I had decided I had to go.

I of course told her not to do that but she didn't listen Embry supports her decision and I promise to pop her by a few times a week and come back to get her again that's when I decided to leave.

"Hey babe" I felt an arm wrap around my waist and another around my shoulder.

"Hello loves" I kissed both their cheeks before we began to have light conversation which Jess had joined into.

The smell of wet dog wafted through the house as I made my way to the smell leaving the other three behind.

I saw Quil, Embry, and Jacob making me roll my eyes. Paul was on patrol tonight he had to take over for Jacob because he wanted to see Bella.

"Go." I said making my way in front of him. "No. I'm here to talk to Bella. She invited me" I crossed my arms. "Did I ask? No. Was her right hook too subtle for you?" I heard Embry and Quil snort as I glared at Jacob.

Bella came over seeing him "what are you doing here" I sighed and shook my head.

"You invited me" she scoffed lightly she said her right hook was her way of un inviting him and he said he'd blame on his inner wolf but it was just him being a douche.

"Yea no shit. You need to go you aren't welcome here." I pushed Bella back with my arm and shoved Jacob slightly.

I may not like her but what he did wasn't okay. The kiss was non consensual she told him multiple times he wasn't the one. To stop even tried pushing him away.

I was sick of him always doing what he wanted to. Can't he just see that she'll never choose him?

The day be hurt me because he decided to get angry and wolf out in the house I almost killed him emphasis on almost.

The others stopped me Kim, Emily, and Jess almost got hurt and if they would've then not only would I have been after him but so would Sam, Embry, and Jared.

That wasn't the first time he'd done it the first time he did I broke his ribs and slowed the healing process and I'd do it again.

"Don't touch me." He grabbed my wrist hard and you heard a crack sound meaning he broke my wrist.

I grabbed his neck and applied a little pressure to it as he dropped my hand from his grip my bones began to heal.

"Listen here Jacob I'm getting really sick of you. You're the reason I can't see Paul tonight and haven't had much time to spend with him because you get to skip out on patrol and follow Bella around like a lost puppy."

I squeezed his neck a bit tighter I felt two hands on my shoulders but shook them off lightly.

"The only reason the pack is even watching over her is because of you. You had one job it was a gag order but no you just had to go and drop hints. If me and Paul's bond falters because of you two I will not hesitate to come after you." I looked over my shoulder at Bella and smirked.

"After all the treaty doesn't apply to me" I winked at her and moved my hand off his neck as he coughed harshly.

I noticed was suddenly pulled into a vision but it seemed as though I was seeing it from someone else's point of view.

There was my black shirt and Bella's blouse being passed around to a bunch of newborns.

I saw the missing kid Riley Biers in front of me he was the one passing around our things.

But what did I have to do with this? I can understand Bella but what the hell did I do that warranted this?

By the time I was pulled out I found myself on the back patio surrounded by the others not including Quil and Embry who kept everyone from coming out and hearing our conversation.

"Are you okay" my vision was a bit blurry as I blinked rapidly and narrowed my eyes to get my vision back.

"Raven" Jasper snapped his fingers in my face making me shake my head before looking around at everyone's worried faces well everyone but Edward and Bella but what's new.

Recalling the vision I'd just had I growled lowly and snapped my head up my now lit up golden blue eyes staring directly and Bella and Edward.

I started to speed over to the two but was held back by Emmett.

"I swear if it's not one thing it's another thing and it's all your fault!" I yelled not caring if the teens inside heard me.

"What's wrong what did you see?" Carlisle asked as I took a deep unsteady breath.

"I saw a bunch of new borns and that missing kid Riley Biers they had my missing black shirt and Bella's missing blouse and were passing it around smelling it for our scents"

I turned my attention back to Bella.

"The thing is I can't understand why I'm suddenly a target as well but what I do know is that he didn't start this meaning he's just a puppet and his master is probably Victoria" I ran a hand through my hair.

"How do you know that? Alice didn't see Victoria so why should we believe you?" Edward said his attitude and snide remarks were really pissing me off.

Without warning I sped over to him and grabbed him by the neck and slammed him on the floor.

"Listen to me and listen clear Alice's visions and mine are completely different I'm using common sense the only two people who could possibly have a grudge against you two is Victoria and Irina both of their mates were killed because of you two you know as well as I do what happens when a vampires mate is killed they might have been nomads but it doesn't change the fact that you did something which is an unspoken rule in the vampire community I've said it so many times and I'll say it again Bella is your blood singer! You have a mate out there somewhere oh I'm sorry I meant you had a mate but that's over now thanks to you we're all paying the price because of your obsession with each other neither of you thought about any of us when you decided to do whatever you call this thing between you two so if you're going to question me again then stay out of my way because now I'm a target for something you guys did"

I huffed and removed my hand moving back next to Rosalie and Emmett.

Everyone seemed to do a mental recheck and looked at me.

"Wait did you say he has a mate?" Esme asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Had Esme he HAD a mate" Bella looked pissed and Edward looked confused.

"What do you mean had?" I shook my head and chuckled darkly.

"You know it's amazing what you find out when you pay attention these days ever heard of Alexis Harrison?" I raised one eyebrow and crossed my arms and leaned back against the patio wall.

Edward stayed quiet as I smirked "of course you haven't Alexis Cassidy Harrison daughter of Phil Dwyer at the young age of 16" Jess clapped her hands in remembrance.

"Oh yea she's the really quiet girl that you became friends with when you first started here" I nodded.

"Yep and she's also Edwards mate you see her mother Chassity Harrison got pregnant by Phil and once he found out he changed his number and left she never heard from him again" I smiled sadly.

"And she still hasn't to this day she doesn't know about how her step sister is her mates girlfriend at least she didn't" I have a mocking smile and bounced around a bit.

"What did you do?!" he went to lunge at me but Rosalie and Emmett stood in front of me and growled.

"Oh me? I did nothing it's what you did. You see Alexis was the only one in school who didn't care about the famous Cullens no offense guys" they nodded as I continued.

"I've been looking for your true mate ever since you came back and I never expected her to be it so I told her about myself" I smiled and hopped onto the ledge of the patio and place my elbows on my knees and plopped my face on my hands.

"She took it better than I expected and she wanted to be like me a vampire so I granted her wish after two years of friendship and you know what the first thing she wanted to do was when she found out who her mate was?" I raised one eyebrow as Alexis appeared next to me on the ledge.

"I wanted to reject the bond" she tilted her head with a smile. "What..."Edward whispered as Bella balled her hands into fists.

"Aht aht aht Isabella don't get mad that's how mates work the bond isn't something you can change" I gave her a close eyed smile.

Before dropping it and looking at Edward seriously. "Look into her eyes Edward" I said as his eyes stayed focused on the ground as if it were the most interesting thing in the world.

I was aware of the worried looks of everyone else but at that moment I couldn't careless. They hand no objections because they understood.

I had told him multiple times about this not working out about him having a mate somewhere and he didn't listen.

So it's only right that she gets her happy ending while he stays with his danger magnet.

"I said look into her eyes Eddie" I smiled grabbing his chin with my hand and forcing him to look into her hazel eyes.

It was like his whole world had stopped I let him go and crossed my arms as Bella began to fume.

"Edward! Edward! I'm your mate not her!" I scoffed "you're a blood singer a blood bag you're meant to be dead that's how they usually end up but don't worry Isabella he's still all yours because-"

I raised my eyebrows and looked at Alexis and Jess who mirrored my smirk "Edward Cullen-" she started Edwards eyes widened as if his whole world was about to crumble.

Well I mean I guess it technically is but that's not really the point at the moment.

"No..." he whispered "I-" the anticipation was honestly exciting call me a sadist but I don't care he deserves this.

He went to go at her but I stopped him in his tracks "Alexis pleas-" he was cut off by her final words.

"Reject you as my mate" Edward fell to the floor in pain grabbing at his chest as I chuckled lightly.

"Will he be okay?" Esme asked I nodded "he'll be fine he's just mateless now and he'll forever have the symbol on his arm to show he was rejected Bella will forever see that she was never his true mate and I take great pleasure in knowing that" I put my hand on my hips.

"Besides she has a second mate in other words a second chance anyways he's currently daggered but she'll see him soon" I smiled "how is that possible?" Carlisle asked as I took a deep breath.

"Who knows I just know the witches came and told me she'll be happy with who her mate is after all he is my brother but enough of that let's get down to business" Jasper ruffled my hair with a small smile.

"There's not enough of us to protect the town from the army" Carlisle said as we all began to have a serious chat.

"When will they be here?" Emmett asked "in four days" me and Alice both say "wait what damn army" Jacob asked as I went to object but Carlisle spoke first.

"New borns our kind" I pinched the bridge of my nose. "They're after Bella?" He asked as Embry and Quil seemed to be a little pissed now.

Embry and Quil are two of the calmest so it's very much worrying when they're mad.

"They're not just after your leech lover-" Embry started and looked at the Cullens and apologized before continuing.

"They're after Lily as well! Lily is one of us Bella isn't!" me, Alexis, and Jess slapped our hands over our mouths to stop ourselves from laughing.

"Lily can protect herse-" Jacob was cut off by Quil.

"No! Just because Lily is powerful doesn't mean we're just going to leave her on her own to protect someone you didn't imprint on! Lily is family and Bella isn't so if anything we'll be helping Lily because of a problem started by you two!" Quil yelled and pointed at Bella and Edward.

Me, Alexis, and Jess snorted causing us to be hit in the head by Rose "ouch" I rubbed my head and glared at her playfully with the other two.

"I'm the one that's human I need more protection than her she's three different supernatural beings in one why isn't she helping anyways!" I blinked and looked at Bella.

"Why would I is the real question" Bella, Edward, and Jacob looked at me shocked.

"Oh don't tell me you think I actually care about her? What is she to me? She's surely not my sister so please tell me why I should help your danger magnet?" the air had grew tense the three of them glared at me while me, Jess, Alexis, Emmett, Rose, and Jasper glared at them.

I smirked "what does this mean?" Jacob flinched before changing the subject.

"A bloody battle for all of us" Carlisle laced his hands together in front of him. "Okay the pack is in" I whipped my head to him.

"No!" Bella yelled "you'll get yourselves killed!" She looked to Edward but he disagreed with her "if it means more protection for you" she then turned to Carlisle who asked Jasper who said it'd give us the numbers.

"Carlisle they'll die" I clicked my tongue.

"Jacob you are not the alpha you lost all rights to that position when you decided you didn't want to be so you don't speak for the pack and I'm especially not allowing you guys to be put in danger because of her" I pointed at Bella.

Jacob growled lowly at me earning him other growls which included Quil and Embry in return.

"So you'll just leave her unprote-" I cut him off yelling "yes! I'm not letting my mates! My family! Be put in danger something these two started!" me, Alexis, and Jess hopped off the patio and made our way to my house.

God this is all just a bloody mess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 4.8K 46
(Warnings smut, assault, gore and violence) Lily Gilbert (Swan) she's 17 years old and lived in Mystic falls with her adopted family Elana Gilbert a...
372K 11K 107
Bella Swan and her adopted sister Y/n Swan, move to forks, so their mother can be happy with her husband. How will this change their lifes and what w...
75.7K 1.6K 35
You are the older adopted sister to Bella Swan and you recently found out you come from a long line of witches. While she lived with her mom in Phoen...