Haven's Winter (#Wattys 2015)

By delenaftw

»And as the sun turns the sky to gold, then bright red, then dark blue, I realize something. Something I knew... More

Chapter One: Harsh Reality
Chapter Two: Noah What's-His-Last-Name
Chapter Two (part two): Alex
Chapter Three: Twenty Questions
Chapter Four: Deal With The Devil
Chapter Five: Going Undercover
Chapter Six: I'm Not Her
Chapter Seven: Camping Trip
Chapter Eight: Hearts Are Breakable
Chapter Nine: Game On
Chapter Ten: Cold And Sweet
Chapter Eleven: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter Twelve: Setting Heart
Chapter Thirteen: Take A Chance, Pay The Price
Chapter Fourteen: Drunk Confessions
Chapter Fifteen: Osculum Dare
Chapter Sixteen: Heart To Heart
Chapter Seventeen: Light Of A Thousand Stars
Chapter Eighteen: Calm Before The Storm
Chapter Nineteen: I'm Yours
Chapter Twenty: Intuition
Chapter Twenty-One: Theory Of A Lie
Chapter Twenty-Two: Broken
Chapter Twenty-Three: Right Before My Eyes
Chapter Twenty-Four: Only Love Hurts Like This
Chapter Twenty-Five: Tear Me Apart
Chapter Twenty-Six: Where Rainbows End
EPILOGUE
Q&A
SEQUEL
THE SEQUEL IS UP!!
Hey, everybody!

Paper Planes [PLEASE READ THIS]

4.7K 121 12
By delenaftw

Okay, how do I do this?

I'm so nervous, it's unreal!

*deep breath*

So, I've decided to write another story... I'm still not one hundred percent sure if I'm going to continue it. I've decided to trust your opinion.

If you like the prologue and actually want to continue reading this story, then I'll happily write it. If not; well, you can't blame a girl for trying, right?

The thing is, I've decided to write this because I want to do things differently than in Haven's Winter. I know my mistakes and want to make this even better.

Also, I know that for those who read Haven's Winter and like it, it would be cruel to them if I completely changed the plot by editing it and stuff. So I won't.

Instead, I'm starting 'Paper Planes'. It has nothing to do with Haven's Winter or its plot.

But, I might also publish the prologue, and wait until I finish Haven's Winter to publish the first chapter. But the key word is 'might', so nothing's sure yet.

Anyway, I hope you give it a try. See if you like it and tell me if you do.

You've been an amazing support, you really have. And if you supported me through this, too, I'd be forever grateful.

If you think that this story is going to interfere with Haven's Winter, it's not. As I said, I'll wait until I finish HW and then continue this one (IF I decide to continue).

#TeamSnowah deserves to have its story told! :)

The story's called 'Paper Planes' (I know that the title gives nothing away about the story and that's why I'm doing it haha I'm just that rebellious)

The protagonist is called Sierra Watson (her nickname's Sia) and she's 17. There's also a guy named Hunter Meyer. Because, who would I be if didn't put any romance? I mean, come on.

I won't tell you any more, but I'd appreciate it if you gave it a shot.

(See the story on my profile)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Message me or simply ask in the comments.

[If I decide not to continue it, it'll be deleted]

As always, thank you!

Love truly, muah. ❤

[And please vote now on this if you're gonna give it a chance]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575 76 17
(ONGOING) I won't say I knew I wouldn't fall in love with him, I knew. The very first instant, from the first glance, from that sense of unfamiliar f...
1.3K 54 40
(LGBTQ+) How hard could it be to fall in love in 60 days? Noah and Olivia didn't know what was going to happen, all they knew was that they had agre...
7.1K 227 42
⚠️[[Warning]]⚠️ this story contains subjects along the line of sexual assault, suicidal thoughts, toxic friendships and relationships and typical ove...
300K 8.7K 45
"Look Noah. I'm sorry-" "You have nothing to be sorry for." He cuts me off. I let out of a breath. I felt a bit relieved. "So are we back to-" "Loo...