Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots

By Jyung_0829

So I have been reading these everywhere before a ridiculous, yet insisting, thought came to my mind. "Why don... More

Introduction
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
Shin Soukoku
TaniHara
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Author's Note
Odango
Soukoku
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
HiguGin
Soukoku
KuniKatai
Suegiku
Shin Soukoku
RanPoe
Fyolai/Fyogol
Author's Note
Random
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
RanPoe
Requests/Ideas
RanPoe
Taking Care of a Child
Fyolai/Fyogol(Highschool AU)
RanPoe
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Suegiku
TaniHara
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
New Year
Merry Christmas Part 1
Merry Christmas Part 2
Intentions
Shin Soukoku
FukuMori
Fyolai/Fyogol
Suegiku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
Suegiku
TaniHara
Shin Soukoku
Suegiku
Suegiku
Suegiku
TaniHara
Incorrect Quotes
Author's Note
FyoLai/FyoGol

Soukoku(as children)

1.5K 38 54
By Jyung_0829

For some reasons I am really fond of making my ships meet when they're kids so another oneshot, but this time Soukoku meeting as kids

The young small boy with soft orange hair in silky waves with several locks falling into his sharp ocean blue eyes stood in front of a school building, a black school bag on his back. It was his first day there. Since school haven't start, he decided to sit on a bench that had a quite tall boy with short fluffy brown slightly curly locks with bandages covering his arms, neck and almost half of his face, and was reading a book with a red school bag beside him.

No one was sitting with the brunette, which made the short boy curious as he sat beside the other. He put on a smile as he introduced himself to the other.

"Hi! My name is Nakahara Chuuya and I am 7 years old! How are you?" He greeted. The brunette looked at the other. Chuuya noticed that his eye was a hazel brown but yet looked lifeless as there's no shine in them.

"Osamu Dazai. 7 years old" the other replied as his attention went back to his scarlet cover book. Chuuya peeked at the cover. The Complete Manual to Suicide (again I get this information from Google-)

Why is he reading something like that? The orange haired boy thought, chills running down his spine as he stared at the cover.

"Hello? Are you going to keep staring at me like that?" Chuuya blinked, coming back to reality as the brunette looked at him.

"I'm just wondering why are you reading something like that?"

"Am I not allowed to?"

"No, I was just wondering"

Dazai just shrugged. "I just wanted to"

"But...why? Do you want to commit suicide?"

The brunette stayed silent, shutting his book silently. He didn't really know what to say to the other since everyone seemed to avoid him due to the bandages he had wrapped around him.

"What if I want to? What would you do?"

The brunette waited for a response.

"I guess I can't really do anything... but I do care about you so I'll be glad if you don't commit suicide"

Dazai stared at the other. He actually looked sincere while saying that.

"I guess I'll try to stay alive for you..."

"Really?"

He hummed as a respond. Suddenly Chuuya hugged him with a big smile on his face, making the other shocked. Just then the school bell rang and Chuuya got up to go to his class.

"See you at Break!"

Dazai stared after the slowy disappering figure before a small smile came to his lips.

"Yeah see you...Chuuya"

△▽△▽△

Chuuya walked along with a group, laughing and chatting to them. It had been his first day, yet he had made a lot of friends. He then saw the brunette and waved at him.

"Chuuya? You know Dazai?" One of his friends asked.

"Yeah! We talked this morning!"

"He talked to you?" Another asked.

"Yeah!"

"You should avoid him... I heard he's really weird and bullies people" Another said.

Dazai? Bullying people? Chuuya thoight, confused. The boy certainly does not look nor sound like a bully when he talked to him in the morning.

"I'm sure you guys are mistaken!" He responded, looking at the brunette who was waiting for him. He finally left the group and ran up to the other.

"Hey! Sorry about the wait"

"It's fine"

△▽△▽△

They sat on the school's rooftop.

"I didn't know we could sit up here" Chuuya remarked, pulling out his lunchbox.

Dazai just hummed. Chuuya looked at him to find that he wasn't eating anything.

"Do you have anything to eat?" Chuuya asked. Dazai just shook his head. The ginger searched his lunch bag and found a packet of cookies, which were his favorites. He gave them to the brunette.

"Here you can eat these, they taste really good!"

Dazai looked at them. "It's yours, not mine"

"Yeah but I'm giving them to you since you don't have anything to eat."

The brunette hesitated before picking the packet up. The ginger smiled before opening his lunchbox and started to eat the contents of it. (Sounds gross tbh)

△▽△▽△

The next teacher walked in Chuuya's class, with a few more kids walking behind him. However, the ginger's blue eyes focused on the brunette, his friend.

"Hi Class. There are a few students who are joining us today. Please, introduce yourselves."

The tall-ish long-haired blond with glasses over sharp green-grey eyes holding a notebook began introducing himself.

"My name is Doppo Kunikida. I am 7 years old. It is nice to meet all of you"

The second person to introduce had short fluffy black hair with a hat(beret?) laying down in the middle of it and a lolipop was in his mouth as he spoke.

"I'm Edogawa Ranpo. 7 years old"

The brunette just spoke without hesitation, staring.

"Osamu Dazai. 7 years old"

The way he also introduced himself to me Chuuya thought. He saw most of the girls in his class staring at Dazai like he's some kind of a famous model.

"Today, you are allowed to choose your seat. After you chose your seats, it will be your seat permanently."

Kunikida sat to another boy with slightly messy black hair and wearing round glasses over his light brown eyes. Both of them seem to know each other a lot with the way they talked together.

Ranpo sat beside a boy with long dark purplish-brown hair tied in a ponytail, his bangs covering his forehead, leaving his violet eyes on sight. He also had a baby raccoon laying on his head, sleeping.

Dazai walked to the only empty seat left which was coincidentally beside Chuuya. The ginger smiled brightly at him as the brunette managed to return it with a small smile. He sat down and the class began.

△▽△▽△

It turns out as Dazai was having trouble with his Maths, so that's why he was in Chuuya's class for Maths. Dazai sat on the bench, staring at the written equations on the frail pages of the textbook as he struggled to understand anything.

After a few days, Dazai got a lot of girls admiring him, but he also found new friends to hang out with. Chuuya didn't mind since he get to know them as well and liked them, especially a kid with black hair that has white tips, sharp dark grey eyes and a white haired kid with bright purple with a hint of gold at the bottom eyes. Furthermore, all of them has abilities. He was proud that his very best friend had the best one out of them all, No Longer Human, which is like a nullifying ability. If he activates it, they can't use their abilities for a certain time.

△▽△▽△

One day Chuuya was incredibly silent. Dazai had started to warm up to him, letting the ginger know that he had a chaotic side. So he often pestered Chuuya but the other just politely smile and stayed silent. Finally Dazai demanded that the other tell him what's going. Crystal tears came into the blue eyes as he finally said it.

"My family wanted to move to another city and I had to transfer school."

Dazai stayed silent, shocked. So he was losing his best friend. Not temporary, it's forever. He didn't let the tears fall out, instead he tried to make the last day for Chuuya the best one.

When school ended, Chuuya and Dazai hugged each other tightly, none of them wanting to let go. Soon the ginger's parents forced Chuuya to stop hugging Dazai because they needed to move now. Chuuya looked at the brunette's hazel brown eyes.

"Promise me you'll find me when we're grown up?" He asked, holding his hand up with pinky finger out. Dazai hold out his hand and locked his pinky finger with the other's.

"I pinky promise"

△▽△▽△

Chuuya was running to his part time job. It was his first day and he fucking overslept! He ran in, the bell ringing loudly as he panted, trying to get his breath back. The boss greeted him kindly as he showed him around the cafè. Finally he said "Dazai will show you want to do"

Chuuya froze. Surely not the Dazai he knew but gave up on finding for years...?

The very same brunette, only this time his hair got a little longer and the bandage around the half of his face was gone but still the same fluffly brown slightly curly locks surrounding his face, the bandages wrapped around his neck, arms and the hazel brown eyes, this time with a shine in them. The same Dazai he knew, but at the same time, he didn't knew.

Dazai's eyes widened when he saw the orange haired boy. It reminded him of his best friend when he was a child. What was his name again...? Ah yes, Nakahara Chuuya Dazai thought. This person had the same orange silky waves with a ponytail so that long strands of his hair wouldn't get in his eye sight, sharp bright ocean blue eyes and the height obviously...

Ideas:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
571K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
328K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...