Alpha Too

By JennyG576

Book two in my ongoing saga of Angelique and her time jumping adventures with OT7 and living in Korea. Read b... More

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ1.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ2.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ3.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ5.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ6.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ7.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ8.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ9.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ10.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ11.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ12.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ13.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ14.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ15.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ16.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ17.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ18.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ19.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ20.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ21.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ22.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ23.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ24.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ25.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ26.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ27.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ28.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ29.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ30.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ4.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

333 25 75
By JennyG576

When Jungkook and the security comes back he hops back in naked but reaches for the shopping bag and then you instead. Pulling you into his lap he whispers against your ear.

"If you ever scare me like that again I will find the biggest switch I can and whip your ass until it's red, It will make me look like the king of BDSM." Your breath is coming out fast and you can feel him big and hard under your shorts. Yes I know now from your reactions that you wouldn't be opposed to a little of that. He says dark and husky in your mind.

He says nothing else and moves you about him as he pulls his shorts on while Namjoon averts his eyes. "I think if you knew your pain threshold we could have a lot of fun."

Jungkook when I got my tattoo? I almost came and thought something was wrong with me. I have something else I want to get done. Then you send the image to him while you bite your lip thinking about the buzz of the needle marking you.

"I will set up an appointment before we leave Las Vegas."

"Okay."

Heading upstairs finally and so upset wondering how it was going to go you stop on eleven this time. When the doors open and you see Jin's frowning face, his arms crossed, you step out and wave goodbye to Jungkook and Namjoon who are both thinking.

Shibal

Walking with Jin he stops at a door "I am very upset with you little one!" And opening it you see a cute little studio, a bed in one corner, a deep bath that looks more like a spa and then a fridge and counter with a range to cook on.

Going to the tub he flicks a couple buttons and the water starts bubbling. "Undress and get in."

"Umm well did you want to give me privacy?"

"I should have your father come over and help me to beat you." He says very matter of factly.

"Well he hates having his dinner interrupted. So I don't think that would be wise."

"Did you want me to spank you now or after your bath?" He asks suddenly.

"Why are you all so obsessed with that this time?"

"I'm sorry?" He asks without understanding.

"I mean JK and Namjoon want to spank me."

"Yes, but don't forget Yoongi, he has his belt ready. So like I was asking. Now or after?"

"After!" You say, hoping it will put him off.

"All right, but that will not put me off."

Shit. You think. Undressing under his watchful eye and then climb into the tub. Soaking and letting the different bath stuff he had put in pull the rest of the bad vibes and feelings out. When you get out he is waiting with a super soft towel that he rubbed briskly over your skin drying it off and making you laugh as he brushed certain places.

Yes, laugh now.

He guides you over to the bed and has you lay face down. Grab the pillow and hold on. This is going to be wild.

When he finally enters you all you can do is cry out in joy. The pain of his big strong hands, five on each ass cheek and then the last and final one on your clit making you gasp and burn to have him inside you. When he had pushed in from behind your pussy had gripped him so hard he moaned.

"I won't last long." Be good and listen to Oppa or I will punish you more.

Squeezing him harder. But I'm not a good girl Oppa.

The next morning you turned from your side to your back and when your ass touched the sheets you hissed out in pain and hurriedly turned on your stomach. Oppa? You say in your little voice.

Yes, my little one? Does it still hurt? "Should I do another pass?"

Yes please Oppa.

"Such a good girl for Oppa now." He says as his lips and then tongue traced parts he hadn't healed the last time. You had both been surprised at the link between this first time triggering such a deep connection. He had seen all the memories and had found this one in his memories of this timeline.

Here and now he needed this Oppa roll with you to be leader of something he wanted and needed to be, him in control. We are going to figure it out together. He had said as he held you in the dark.

I know we will.

In your room later under the shower you dress for the morning casually and go out to the living room seeing Taehyung and Jungkook which was perfect. This was about the excitement, it opened some memory portal the hotter the sex was and you felt all these different stronger feelings and desires and knew mostly what having this strong of a connection early on would do.

This was needed of the utmost importance. Sitting on Tae's lap you put your arms around his neck. Don't say anything my Prince but I want to have some fun. I want you to let me ride you while next to Jungkook.

Tae says nothing just nods slightly as you have reached between your bodies freeing his hard cock from his sweats and are slowly pushing yourself down on him. Jungkook's eyes are on the two of you as the three of you seem to breathe as one suddenly.

Up and down you move. Let me watch you touch it Kookie.

And you're watching Jungkook's hand as it slowly pumps up and down his exposed manhood. But Taehyung keeps going between watching you and Jungkook then you as you mimic the pace he is setting. His balls bald and tight pushed against the band of his black sweats.

The image of how good it feels you send to him knowing this is his gift. He is an empath and can feel others' feelings the strongest and can help to calm them or change them. And you're reminded of Jasper in the Twilight movies.

Licking your lips and then tracing your tongue along the corner of Tae's you speak. "Look at his cock Tae, isn't it pretty?"

He grunts as you squeeze him and your hands both reach out to touch it at the same time.

Holy shit. Jungkook says as two hands find him and the three of you stroke at the same time and he feels all the love you both have for him and his body.

Fuck Cheonsa yes, like that baby.

His connection to the three of you starts and you can feel how much more pleasure he is putting into what's going on. When he sucks on your neck Jungkook moans and is arching his back and neck feeling the sensation flow through you to him. Tears are In Taehyung's eyes and he pulls you closer. "I'm so sorry Cheonsa."

You feel his sadness and connect your head to his and focus on the way your body feels and what you are making him feel. And while touching Jungkook together and his feelings mingle with both of yours.

Finally the three of you explode in a quivering mass as you all feel each others euphoric feelings and then Tae says. Why does Yoongi get to learn Spanish first?

Probably because you learn it so fast being connected to us. You can read everyone, not just us. Yoongi needs that from me. I don't know why. But I know it's right.

He kisses you deeply before lifting you from him. We are all going to get this figured out. I can't wait to use some of these powers back in Korea. Maybe I can finally get Vernon back for translating poorly.

Jungkook laughs. Vernon told Tae a hot dog was a weiner and Tae asked for a foot long weiner, the looks he got were so funny. "This might be fun this time. I am not going to be stupid and sleep with too many girls?"

You are holding your side laughing and then squeaking as Tae tickles it. "I'm sorry maybe your perfect English is not good enough. I think you meant no many."

He laughs and nuzzles your neck as you stand. "You are my only. I love you and I won't let you not be ours."

His lips slowly touch yours and you feel how many times he has said that to you in different ways and it shows you how much he did love you.

Sleeping through the day you wake and shower the smell of Jungkook and Tae off of you. Wanting to give Hobi the experience of you that he needed for tonight. You could feel his excitement radiating from his room.

He can only stare at you before kissing your hand. "You look so sexy. I love your outfit."

"Thank you. I hoped this would cover anything." Seeing how he was dressed you knew where he was taking you and the excitement of knowing you had been with him that time before makes you happy.

But first you go to Linq and are happy that he bought tickets for the ferris wheel. You weren't the biggest fan of heights. But holding hands at night and riding a ferris wheel as he kept stealing innocent kisses was perfect.

Backstage later you take his picture with Lady Gaga on his phone and smile at his buzzed little face.

The concert had been amazing and you told her how you knew meeting her in person she would be just like you had suspected her to be, down to earth and genuine. You had long been a fan of her music.

In the press room you see a candy and sweets table and are surprised to see these are from the company that had the brownies you had enjoyed and distracting him you grabbed one without him seeing and made your way around to other people before heading to your car.

In the back a buzzed everyone's Hope as he kept saying was giggling but then watching you as you took the cellophane out of your purse and peeling it back you took a bite and grabbing some between your fingers you push some into Hobi's open mouth.

Mmm this is so good, do you like Brownies?

I love them.

He licks your fingers clean, feeling his tongue swirling around your fingers makes you wild as he says. I can't wait to do the same to your pussy.

You grab another bite and feed that to him as you lean into him kissing his lips nibbling on them as he hurriedly swallows and opens his mouth wider allowing you to have some of the dominance.

Your hand had reached into the hole in his baggy jeans. Gripping him as you found he wasn't wearing any underwear. "Mmm mi Sol. I can't wait to get you upstairs. Are you going to fill me up with your Hope? Please sir?"

Upstairs once the elevators have closed he has picked you up and your legs are wrapped around him your back flush against the wall as he grinds against you. "Naughty not wearing undies tonight."

He carries you down the hall and opens the door, never breaking contact with your mouth as you feel him taking his pants off as he lays down on his bed. He is on his back and you straddle him, undoing your hair so it's down your back loose, the feeling of it brushing on his thighs and stomach lightly was making him whine with need.

Then your clit is swelling more and more as you ground it against his thigh. Both of you riding it out as you found a rhythm in your head to a song you loved, your hips rotating out a pattern to the song that you know you had taught him to dance to at some point.

Jerry Rivera: Amores Como el Nuestro

At the 5:00 minute mark in the song you break and at 5:02 Hobi follows you over as the song has finished. She will never shoot you again. I am not kidding this time.

"I know Mi Sol, I know."

Later he smiles at you holding you close against his chest kissing the top of your head and whispers. "I remember that time in the shower in Korea. I'm not done. Do you want to go and test my strength?"

Out of the shower much later he walks naked as the day he was born out of his room and to your's. Which makes you both laugh as you walk past Namjoon who is chuckling and then says to Hobi seeing his thoughts. "Your right Hoba, that will work. Let's meet up at 7 am."

Hobi opens your underwear drawer as you stand there naked and pulls out the outfit that Yoongi had chosen. "He's been thinking about this a lot."

He helps you into it before sucking even deeper on the mark he had left earlier on your neck. He will feel a lot of things when he sucks here trying to connect to you. Grabbing the pheromones he puts some on his finger and then he is kissing you as he applies some to your back door slowly working one finger in.

You look back, meeting his eyes as he nods at your moan. "You know this is right."

"Yes."

Looking at yourself in the mirror as Hobi plugs in your curling iron, he helps to put it into a messy bun and curls it so some of it is in soft waves around you. He then touches up your makeup a very little leaving the smokey shadow in place before a pink shimmer is on your lips.

"Go to him and then Jimin. The sooner everyone is aware the sooner we can come up with a plan."

He smacks your ass hard as you stand. "You get four more for taking off. Okay?"

"Yes sir."

"That's a good girl."

Walking two doors down you knock on Yoongi's door and when he opens it you smile seductively.

"Hello Yoongi, I heard you have some meat I might li." You stop speaking as he has pulled you to him, his lips on yours as he closes the door. I told you I would be taking that off. Now I'm going to fuck you silly baby.

I know you will. The question is where though?

"Hmm?" He asks, his lips leaving yours to speak in English.

You turn around and walk to his bed you lay down on your stomach looking back at him, your eyes downcast skimming up his body making sure you keep an eye on the tent he's making in his shorts and then finding his eyes. "I have been saving something just for you to have first. Do you want it?"

"Are they Spanish lessons? Cuz I'm not in the mood for school right now."

You laugh and beckon him with your finger. "Spanish later baby." Wondering once again what thats about.

You laugh gently holding his head to your neck as he is still lingering there kissing it softly now.

Feeling his warm tears on your chest. As he blinks and turns the lights on, then blinks and turns the radio on and off. Stopping, he sighs sadly. "You can't leave us again! I don't like who I become." He says his voice thick with emotion as he continues to mess with the electricity and flips through the channels on the television.

"I know. And we are going to stop it." You lay there contently as you talk about things you both remembered and he finally settled on a channel showing a Korean drama you knew Trish followed.

He sits up suddenly and is pulling your waist and laying down and when you feel his mouth underneath you as he lays there your hands grip the wall as you moan feeling one long lick.

I think I promised to do this at some point. Eat myself out of you. Even if I have, well practice makes perfect. Now should I sing Seesaw or Daechwita? Yes I agree that one's much slower. I can linger on that. As he picks up on what your answer is.

When you later slowly move from his arms and kiss his forehead he mumbles sleepily. I wish you could sleep here tonight. But I'm looking forward to our date.

No more putting me back in my bed?

He pouts even as he drifts off. "I don't know why I do that. I love you."

You kiss his lips lightly. "And I love you too, my Gato. So where are we going?"

Nope not telling, but Hyung is getting up early so it won't run into the time we have. Now go wake Jimin if he's not reading.

If he is, all the better. I know what his naughty ass is reading. You say making him laugh as he drifts off.

Hurrying now to your room you take a shower and laugh as you hurry. All the chapters in your resets you knew you had done this one at some point not always this soon. But it always happened in some way.

Putting your hair into the pigtails you knew you needed you look at your clothes and pairing a cute and innocent pair of pajamas with some white lacy socks on you feet you didn't remember buying you dabbed a drop of pheromones behind your ears, on your thighs, knees and the inner part of your elbows.

Getting into bed your white teddy bear cuddled to your stomach you lay there your back to the door as the bear is between your legs.

Pollito? Are you busy?

No, I was just reading. Comes back quickly.

I had a scary dream.

You did? Do you want me to come sit with you?

Please? I need you.

When Jimin walks in he stops and stares, your body turned away is all curves and slopes of skin and when he crosses to you, you sit up suddenly as well throwing your arms around his shoulders.

He pats your back and starts rubbing. "Shh it's okay. Tell me what happened." One hand gently tugged a pigtail as he winds it around his hand.

You can't help the reaction of tears as it's real and speak against his neck. "I was taken away from you guys and couldn't find my way back to you the way I needed to and it kept happening again and again."

I'm here now. I won't let that happen, I'll protect you.

And suddenly crying for real you can't help your sobs. You loved them so much and felt like you had been doing this or a variation of it for years. When his pats slow and you hiccup he smiles at you. "Do you feel better now?"

"Yes, would you lay down with me though?"

He does immediately taking you in his arms rubbing your back as you breath in deeply at his neck, his hand still rubbing as you ask. "What were you reading? Was it good?"

Mmm hmm

When you see his thoughts you smirk and he is painting such a good picture you feel your breath coming out more and more shallowly before you swallow. "And then what?" You whisper.

"I don't know, you called me over here."

You can feel his need for you being held back by him wanting to soothe and take care of you.

Your lips find his. Kissing him with all the passion you felt, the love inside for Jimin and everything he was and how you truly felt for him he responds quickly sensing an urgency in you that he matches.

"I need you Jimin. Hurry." You say as he's ripping your clothes from your body and tossing them wherever his arm reaches but when he sees your socks and smirks sexily he speaks. "I'm going to keep these on.

Tugging his shorts down his legs you barely manage to help get them off before he finds you wet and hot for him and sinking into you he groans.

But you adjust your bodies until you are astride him and moving your hips up and down. He looks up at you your pigtails each over a breast just hiding the nipple underneath. He sits up to hold your body close, hugging you while you keep moaning his name on your lips, as he takes your breasts in his hands squeezing them.

His face against them kissing while he says. Yes I'm starting to see it now. Keep going my love.

When you lay there tangled in each other's arms your hands playing with his hair as he squeezes you. When I get my hands on Chay I'm going to punch him. I don't care that he's my friend. And you!!! Do you know why they picked me to go last? Of course you do. It happened last time.

"Jimin please! I know you're mad. But my ass is sore and sensitive. I promise I will let you punish me whenever you choose. Just not today? I know I can't sit well after you do."

He thinks and sighs but you can feel his smile. No it doesn't work that way. I know Yoongi hyung got a hold of you this time. But whatever you are thinking to do to get away from me I'll get you and bring you back and I will bring in Jungkook to hold you down. "I'm not willing to change the future and lose you again. It has to be today. But I will wait."

I don't know what good my gift is knowing who and what you need and when. Sniffing the air he laughs. "Maybe I will bring Jungkook in anyway since the idea excites you. For now it will just have to be me."

"You are more than enough right now." You say and sigh as his mouth is working down your body.

Well I can tell your cycle is coming tomorrow, in the night. I know that you and I will make beautiful babies but not for a while. I can sense that there's one spot Jin-hyung didn't heal and he did that on purpose.

And then he stops talking as he concentrates on pleasing you.

When you wake in the morning it's early and because Tae has opened the door. Glaring at him you shake your head. "No, it's too early. I'm still tired." You say as you snuggle closer to Jimin and under your blankets. Kissing his naked ribs you smile smugly before you hear Tae's deep voice.

"You have five seconds or I'm coming in."

When he does lift the blankets and climbs in naked you make grabby hands and pull him to you. "You did this last time too. It's best if we stay on that path." You say as you slowly take the head of his cock in your mouth licking the tip and caressing it causing him to groan.

Last time you two started without me and I barely got to join. Jimin says as his hand reaches out to touch your warm skin before sliding it over to caress your ass. And when you hiss he smiles. "Yes that's the spot Hyung missed."

Get in the game Jimin. Tae says as he reaches out and grips Jimin's hair firmly making you both moan at the slight pain.

Moving behind you Jimin grasps his dick firmly and lines it up, playing with you now. As he takes the juices dripping out of you and spreads some on your clit, rubbing it back and forth makes you moan around Tae in your mouth.

You stop only long enough to feel and appreciate every inch of Jimin filling you up and thrust your hips back. Gasping at how deep it is.

"Hard just like that, Naughty Oppa."

Hearing you call him naughty and Oppa all in one breath makes something spark in him and suddenly he's giving it to you harder and faster then he has times before.

Your lips and tongue on Taehyung you use your mouth to kiss and love every inch of him taking him deep and then deeper still as Jimin reaches under connecting with you his fingers expertly bringing you to an orgasm right before his cock pushes a second one from you and you swallow the load you have coaxed from V.

Laying there you don't even question your feelings for them anymore, you know why you craved them and their touch you had before and you were left with a sense that it was just right this want. There was nothing wrong about it.

Feeling wide awake you bounce up. They both groan and lay there as you pull your t-shirt on. Aww you guys look so cute there. I'm going to go find a shower.

Huh? Jimin asks as you walk out.

Tae shrugs and wraps his leg around Jimin. I don't know but we can sleep for another thirty.

In your room you brush your teeth and think before you call out. Daddy are you up?

Yeah baby I'm in the shower.

You open his shower curtain and he's smiling like he knew you were coming. Stepping in his arms go around your waist pulling you back as you feel his dick poking the soft spot of your ass. Your arms go back to pull on his hair lightly as he moves you both under the water. Kissing your arched neck before his lips find yours.

His hand moves between your slick folds and he brings his middle finger that is dripping up to you. "Who is this inside of you?"

You moan as he has entered you swiftly one hand holding your leg up as he thrusts. Barely able to whisper it, you say. "Jimin."

He brings his finger closer and rubs it on your lips before you open your mouth. Tasting the flavor of you and Jimin blended together as he starts pounding inside of you making you suck on his finger harder.

Such a dirty girl.

You come hard at his words not being able to control your body's reaction and not wanting too. When he buries himself to the hilt deep inside of you your hands grip his hair tightly as you ride out your next one convulsing around him, milking his cock and making him shudder hard.

Both of you panting loudly in the steamed up bathroom he finally lowers your leg and grabbing the scrubber he squirts some of your body wash on it and starts scrubbing your back. "I think that's why you called me?"

No I wanted you to fuck me. Getting my hair wet was almost worth it.

He laughs and kisses your shoulder. "I know. Wait almost?"

Biting into your almond croissant drizzled with chocolate and sugar, you slap Jungkook's hand. "Hell no! You didn't even offer me a bite of your blueberry muffin. And I know you warmed it up with butter in the middle the way I like on purpose."

"Please Songbird! You know I love that too!"

Sipping your large iced Irish Cream Hazelnut breve coffee and shaking your head Hobi makes a face. "Did you want some diabetes with that breakfast or later?" He asks.

"Why do you think I'm so sweet?" You ask.

I can't wait to taste you again baby.

You look at Namjoon. I'd look silly with croissant stuck to my ass but come try me. I bet you won't."

Namjoon stands as Tae is laughing. "She's had her protein, oh and glucose." You might want to be careful Cheonsa, Namjoon does half the funny things he does because we dared him too.

You take another bite of your pastry and pass the rest to a grinning Jungkook, not able to be angry at their teasing of your adventures with them. "You're right my Prince. But it's your fault for tasting so sweet."

Jungkook coughs around the huge bite he has shoved into his mouth and then Jin leans his arm across the table and offers you a bite of the biscuits and gravy he has on his fork. You accept it and smile happily. You're so happy right now. All seven of them were aware of everything so much earlier this time just like the time before and you remembered how well it had went.

When your phone goes off you see a link and then the guys phones are also chiming and you see an incoming video call from Chayton you smile even bigger as you answer. "Hey Chay how are things?"

His smiling face fills the camera until Jimin grabs his phone and speaks into it, seeing how angry he looks. You worry for your new, well not really new friend. "You and I both know what's coming when we see each other, Chay. Letting her get drugged and being in danger everytime!"

Chay blushes and nods. "Yes I do as things are where they should be. We've had this discussion before. You needed to all be receptive to your feelings for her."

The guys all sigh as one and you feel Jungkooks calm in the air.

"So before we talk about my ass kicking. Now that you're all together as you should be I have some things to go over. Now that you are on this path it needs to stay the same until you're back in Korea. Well for the most part."

Namjoon huffs out a breath. "Not all of that was fun. And we aren't actors."

"I know you aren't, that's not what's needed but it's necessary to not deviate too much from this path. You know that too now. So tomorrow you still need to make Mexican, Lique. There are certain things that never ever change."

The guys are all nodding as they speak and ask questions which Chayton avoids when he needs to. Before finally speaking. "Look just what comes, be as natural as you can and try to just let it come about. What is supposed to happen will, I don't want to say anything and then you change it. You guys tend to do that and overthink it."

They all nod and finally after a while and more questions finally Chayton closes the zoom to them and texts you.

Everything from this
point forward that you did.
I need you to do it again.

The others will have memory
recall but sometimes it will
change for what needs to
happen. You'll know when
that is and what fork you
need to take. Enjoy today
and tomorrow. Talk soon.

Are you truly sure?

Did Jin lick your ass
and heal his handprints?
Maddest you have ever
seen till now?

I hate that you know that.
I can't wait until I meet
your mate.

You girls are gossipy,
that's how you know so
much about our sex life.
But you won't remember
until you're supposed
to remember.

All right Yoda.

You respond before putting your phone away and realizing now that it's just Jin you smile. Hello Oppa.

Hello baby. Do you forget me so easily?

"Of course not!"

He smirks and gets your hand. "It is time for our date. We have until this afternoon planned. But it's okay we did our date after being together the last time too. Now go get dressed I won't be sidelined by sex today. I'm very hungry and there's lots of food to be eaten."

"Are you sure Oppa?"

"Did you want the rest of your spanking?"

You jump up and hurry to your room, not quite ready for the rest. Smiling as you go through your drawers you would never forget him staring at his hand after the first two swats and breaking the blood vessel in his ring finger. When he had sucked it and it disappeared you had both been amazed.

Once you have dressed casually but sexy you go to find him. And remembering that you had worn heels last time you went with sandals this time. No sense in getting blisters again.

He smiles and looking at your feet he nods. "I was going to suggest that, I remembered too."

And this time at the restaurant is different and you balk for a second at the first one but he reassures you. "I did a simple coin toss just like last time. I asked Chay about it. He said that as long as I really wanted to go to one of the two choices it was fine. But there was just one thing I couldn't avoid."

"What's that?" You ask him as you get out of the car and walk up to the doors of Luke's Lobster instead of Catch.

He doesn't answer and inside you sit down in the back and the food comes out relatively quickly. It's cut into fourths and when he passes the rolls he hadn't taken to the security you smile. "That's what you did last time so you could try more and not waste the food."

Hefting up your crab roll you groan as you bite into it. Oh my god this is amazing.

Jin nods as he finishes his two bites. "It's super fresh." And then both taking a bite of your lobster rolls you both grin as food is falling out and onto your plate but when you pluck it up with your fingers and smile he does the same smiling back.

You guys end up three spots later for your date at the Voltaggio Brothers Steakhouse and you smile. Your Mom had watched Top Chef and had a little crush on Michael.

Looking over the menu you know what you want and he's nodding and as he is about to speak you say. "How about if we both order what sounds good to us and we share?"

He hums happily and it makes you love him more. "I can't decide between the Tomahawk or the Wagyu strip. I want both, but I won't be able to finish them. Plus it's expensive."

You look at him. "You know what my Grandmother says? Life is for living, now we both know if you go back tonight and are like dang I should have ordered it that you'll regret it. So order both I am quite sure if you don't want more Jungkook will eat it or someone else will."

He grins. "You're right."

"Besides by the time we are done eating all that food you'll have earned enough to foot the food bill here for everyone."

{{A/N: Green is Jin's choices purple is Angeliques.}}

As you sip a dark espresso that he ordered for you both with your desserts you are shocked when the brother that was married comes over to greet you both and asks how the food was and you nod. "I loved it all, the shrimp and grits was my second favorite item."

Jin nods. "Those were really good, but we both agree the Wagyu was exceptional. I almost didn't order it." Jin says in his now flawless English and you are so proud of him. But when he speaks again and says he wants to cover the tab for everyone in there right now and hands over his black card your eyes are wide.

"Why did you do that?" You ask.

"Because somewhere in all this craziness you taught me things too. It's just money."

Back at the hotel it isn't even five minutes you have been there before Jin is throwing a spatula at Jungkook who is sniffing the containers of leftovers. You better stay out of my grits!

Eww it must have fallen it looks like baby poop. I'm not touching it.

Heading to your room and letting them deal with it you fall onto your bed stuffed and planning a nap. At five you feel a hand on your back.

Waking up you are a little disoriented and smile at Yoongi. "Hi my love, we are leaving in one hour. I wanted you to rest good and still have time to get ready." He whispers.

And remembering it now the last time the memories come swamping back and you smile. "Well I know we aren't doing that same date again as it's too late. So beer tasting and appetizers tonight?"

He laughs. "It was a good back up choice. I still can't believe I let you talk me into taking my shirt off at the water park."

"Army went crazy with those pics."

"Yeah so clothes are definitely kept on."

"All right Gato. For now, later clothes are optional." You say smiling as he leans into your fingers scratching his scalp lightly.

Later when you are dressed and ready he nods approvingly. I love your hair that way.

Smiling you kiss his lips tasting the beer he had just been sipping on his mouth. "Come on my kitty man. Let's go have some fun."

At the festival his eyes behind shades and a low brimmed bucket hat you walk side by side you holding the beer you were sharing while he forks some tater tots covered in cheesy corn with charred sliced Jalapenos to his mouth doubting the taste but then he smiles. "With the beer it's perfect drinking food." Taking another bite he offers you some more and you take it.

It works this way all evening, music, small bites of food and beer. He's eating a skewer of beef and smiling as his other hand holds a skewer of marinated then slow cooked chicken hearts. His face flushed and dewy from the heat even though it's dusky at seven. Your eyes are roving over his legs and your hand touches his knee and then goes back to your lap.

I'm sorry I can't do more or let you touch me. I want your hands on me really bad. He says noticing your hesitation.

Taking a sip of the iced margarita you were holding and licking the salty brim slowly, your lips red from the stain you had reapplied in the bathroom, you raise an eyebrow. Do you? Because my fingers are itching to be on you.

He groans and you can't see his eyes behind the shades but you feel them and it's like they are scorching your clothes off.

Back at the hotel Yoongi strides into the suite and loudly calls out. "TAEHYUNG?!"

Oh good lord, you're really drunk.

All doors slowly open and Tae comes out and looks at you both. You are definitely more sober. But Yoongi had finished the beers you hadn't cared for and was reminding you of how he was in the Soop or other moments. Drunk Yoongi always seemed so fun but definitely loud.

"Taehyung!" Yoongi says smiling as he claps Tae on the back who is already nodding.

"I have some tangerine's in the refrigerator waiting for you Hyung. Go sit down, Jungkookie help me please."

You walk into the kitchen with Tae followed by Jungkook who has taken the opportunity to swat and then palm your ass before smiling at you. "Finished your beers?"

"Yes." You say snagging a cashew from the tray Tae was assembling.

"Anything else?" Tae asks.

"I had a margarita and he had a shot of some expensive tequila and then a shot of Hennessy."

"Only one of each?"

He has added some fruit he is washing to the freezer and then puts peanuts in the shell and chips finishing out the snacks. Carrying it to the living room you follow and gawk at Yoongi who is dancing to music he has put on. But it reminds you more of the long sleeve black shirt white hat Yoongi just wiggling like one of those wind dancing things.

Seeing the snacks he thanks Tae who nods and leaves then he flops back and since he had forgotten his shoes you bend down on your knees and take them off before smiling at him as he touches your hair. You are at eye level with his knees, they are poking out of the hole in his jeans on both sides and you don't know why but you nip one.

He jumps up from the couch startling you both. He's looking down at you as you're kneeling there in front of him but you both just stare until Jungkook walks in with a bowl of Tangerines ready to be peeled as the tops are gone. But he looks between you two and puts them down, not saying anything as he leaves.

Grabbing the remote you put on a list you liked, you sit back down. And are humming along to Dua Lipa: Be the One

Peeling a tangerine you offer a bite to Yoongi who is still standing but then sits after he's sucked the citrus slice into his mouth. "I'm drunk. I like Tangerines when I am."

"Or frozen grapes?"

"Ooh that sounds good." JUNGKOOKIE!!

They are in the freezer I saw Tae put them in.

And later you have just fed Yoongi a ice cold strawberry, his eyes on yours as he takes a bite. You kind of just vibin listening to Shake that by Eminem and Nate Dogg.

When you get up and are dancing about to take your shirt dress off he looks around. Not caring who is around really. "My own personal strip club."

"Too bad we can't go to one. That might be fun." Where did that come from? Your phone buzzes and it's Chay calling.

"Have fun at the strip club, you guys can buy it out. Good night." He clicks off before you can say anything.

"Chay just said we should go have fun."

"SECURITY!" Yoongi screams.

And when the security guards come in and realize that there is no danger they avert their eyes as you button your dress up and before you know it an hour has passed and everyone is dressed and ready.

"What are all those papers?" You are seated next to Namjoon, your outfit changed and still a little buzzed.

"Non disclosure agreements. This isn't exactly something we do a lot. But we bought out the club and the dancers will be compensated more than fairly in tips."

Jimin is bouncing up and down in his seat and you arch an eyebrow. Eager pollito?

I can't help it. This is going to be fun. Can I get a lap dance? Is that okay?

You answer the unspoken question they all seem to want to know. "Can I get one too?"

They all laugh and are at ease now. Inside the darkened club it's empty except for bouncers and the dancers and some staff. You eye Yoongi as he smiles and orders a whisky neat.

Namjoon shakes his head at you as he orders a Heineken. "He can surprisingly hold his liquor, I dont know about his whiskey dick of course." Laughing when you choke on the sip of your Sprite and Malibu. Thankful there was no color to your drink as you dab at your dress Namjoons eyes on your tits every much as the stripper on the stage.

"You know since this place serves alcohol the women will be completely nude, right?" He asks.

"Yes, do you? Lots of Nudes at the Museums aren't there?"

"I'm going to tell both Jimin and Jin that you have a smart ass mouth."

And gulping you realize that Jimin had said he was going to spank you today. But your Mom raised you so you put the straw in your mouth taking a sip. "Maybe if you shoved your cock in it I wouldn't have one."

You all sit there watching the women dance and go through their routines.

They aren't as exciting as the routines you have done for us. Hobi says as his eyes watch the dancers' breasts that are swaying back and forth and then puts a hundred dollars on the stage.

You can't help but chuckle as Jimin's a bit bolder and you can't help but admire her imagination as she has picked Hobi's up with her ass cheeks and presenting her ass to Jimin his eyes on yours as he winks, licking his lips before depositing a hundred in the same place.

You don't go with the guys as they go in the private rooms to get lap dances. You aren't jealous at all as you know you could have any and all in your bed loving you tonight.

When you see Namjoon coming out grinning he looks at you. "He wants you."

And you don't have to ask as you hear his voice bellow. "ANGELIQUE!" But it comes out leeky and you remember he called you this when he was feeling drunk and lovey.

Going into the room you smile at him. "Yes my King? How may I serve you?"

He laughs and says to the dancer. "I told you she was funny."

The song playing is one you know and looking at the dancer moving to the music.

Travis Scott: Skywalker

The dancer is exotic and dark skinned her makeup and panties glowing in the blacklight. "He wants me to dance for you and watch."

"Oh, well I'm okay with that if you are?"

"Sure, it wouldn't be the first time. Plus you're pretty, you could work here."

Yoongi is in a chair facing the little padded booth that you sit down at. Your eyes barely leave his as the dancer moves around. It's very sensual and you can't help but feel sexy as she sits on your lap facing Yoongi. Her hands lightly scratch yours that are at your side and taking them she applies them to her breasts.

Yoongi is licking his lips and leaning forward.

Her head back against your neck as she undulates and rolls her body. "You can squeeze them or pinch the nipples. I think he might like that."

You do as she says and watch his eyes go even darker, his teeth glowing blue as he bites his lips. "I'm going to fuck you so good tonight." He says aloud in Korean.

"What did he say?"

Your hands move to her waist under her guidance. "That he's going to fuck me good tonight."

"Ask him if I can kiss you, that will give him a real good reason to."

Gato?

Yes, kiss her! He says forcefully having heard

You nod and she leans back letting you be the aggressor and kiss her, the whole time her hands are moving with yours up and down her rib cage and then to her breasts before she stops finally.

"That was one of the better lap dances I have given in a while." She says as she climbs off of you. Walking to Yoongi know she leans down and kisses him briefly as he slips her a wad of cash then leaving the room through another door.

She deserved it all.

You don't ride with Yoongi as he says he needs to sober up a little but in the car with Jin and Jimin and Jungkook you are wondering why Jungkook won't look at you and seems to really be studying the outside of the strip club.

But once underway he closes the partition then when he takes his seatbelt off and nods you realize you're in trouble.

Jimin has moved his position and is sitting straight, his knees beckoning as he pats them. "It's time."

"No it's not." You argue while he rolls his eyes.

"We are in a car, where are you going to go? Besides, why do you think Kookie is here?"

Jin nods. Five from me, Five from Jimin. Be a good girl.

No.

Jungkook cracks his knuckles smiling. "Oh good, the hard way."

And this time Jin isn't as hard with his spankings because when Jimin was done he took a picture and said. "You are bright like the inside of a tomato."

You glare at him as Jungkook allows you to get up only to be replaced by the lap of Jin. Who smoothed you briefly after his five. When you get into the elevator you refuse to talk to the three of them and stand by Tae and Hobi who are trying not to smirk as you rub your ass.

Yoongi must be at his drunkest as he has blinked and the elevator stops for the second time the lights going off on the second.

Stop it Hyung! Hobi says in a scared voice.

"Sorry."

"Hey who pinched me?" Jungkook asks.

The box is silent in response and you grin before hearing Jungkook. Only one person has nails as long as yours. Three plus 5 is 8.

Yoongi turns the lights back on and suddenly you ask. "Yoongi baby, who turned the lights off when we played hide and seek?"

He shrugs. "That's weird I just remember thinking when Jungkook said we should look for you in the dark and then it happened."

"Hmm." You say thinking what it meant and to ask Chay tomorrow. But first you had other plans.

Back where you started before Yoongi's adventure. You plop to the ground and crawl to him smiling, he smiles back. "What are you up to Kitten?"

Your hands go to both of his knees and rub them before lightly scratching. And it's like you can feel him purr inside his bodies reaction is so great.

"Nothing." You answer before leaning in and scraping your teeth on his trousers, causing him to jump. "I'm going to bite them, a lot." You say.

When he can't take the intensity of it anymore and begs you to stop you find yourself on your back, your legs around his waist as he has ripped your underwear at the crotch and is moving inside of you swiftly. You need to hurry, kitten. I can't last much. This carpet feels to good on my knees right now.

Reaching between your bodies the best you can your finger finds your clit as your eyes are on Yoongi he's watching you and biting his lip and seeing the passion on his face you rub harder and just as he stills and groans emptying himself in you as you moan and come too.

Rolling off of you he laughs. Man I think I would forgive you anything if you play with my knees like that again.

"Well whenever you wear those jeans from earlier I'll know you want me to play with you."

He laughs and stands as he zips his fly up. "I did say almost anything. One day when I feel like it, I owe you for that stunt yesterday."

In the morning they are all gone and deciding to not feel lonely you text Chayton.

Am I going off plan if
I was to invite Trish and
her little sister? I want the
guys to be comfortable around
Trish. So I thought about
cooking tonight as
I have before.

Yeah, I see nothing at
all wrong with that.

So you invite them over to cook and hang. Both of them agree and when she asks to invite her guy friend you agree, between what gadgets you need and the groceries pretty soon the kitchen is bustling as you all chop and stir and when the guys come in they stop and look around. You had Mexican snacks and had made shrimp diablo as well as ajo (garlic) then you had made carnitas with chile verde. There was salad, beans and rice and they just stared and finally Jungkook was the first to move, grabbing a plate.

He is looking around and speaks. "Shyla, could you hand me a tortilla?"

You look at him strangely. "Did I tell you her name?"

Jungkook stops the massive taco half in his mouth then his eyes go wide as he shakes his head. Shyla is staring at him as you hear talking from the hall. "Man this place is big. I want to take a bath Lique. Can I?"

You stare at Raj like he has two heads as it all becomes so clear. Feeling your head swirl the memories coming in to fast you grip the counter panting. You knew your period was coming tonight and you begged them off saying you needed to use the bathroom.

Grabbing your phone and dialing before you have even left Chayton's face is filling the screen up.

"Hey."

"Oh don't you hey me!!! She's like my baby sister! I know way more about your guys sex life then I care to!"

He laughs. "I did warn you."

"So now what?"

"Nothing. She isn't twenty-one till November."

And pulling that memory from your bank core you nod. "Yeah, yeah I remember. All right, whatever, I'll talk to you later."

"I love you Angelique."

And because you can tell he means it and you've seen in your mind how he will look at her you nod and say it back.

"You're an asshole. But I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.7K 68
"I-Im...I'm sorry..." I clicked my tongue; "Stop saying you're sorry. I need to get used to it right?" In a remorseful way, she looked at me. "Hey...
166K 7.1K 32
Taehyung had too much to worry about already let alone trying to find his mate. Being the Alpha of his pack, he needed to protect his pack as well as...
331K 14.1K 42
A male's gentle voice on the other side answered. "Hello, Replacement Cuddlers. How may I help you?" "Umm, hello. Umm, I have a gift certificate a fr...
10.2K 513 19
The softness of her body against his, the smell of her hair, and the vulnerability in her eyes all captivated him, drawing him closer. "You always e...