Better | FemxFem

By Wh0ref0rBillie

"I'll always love you for making me better" More

Characters.
"Into Orbit" ๐ŸŽถ
"Wildfire" ๐ŸŽถ
"Touch me" ๐ŸŽถ
"I Want You Around" ๐ŸŽถ
"Unthinkable" ๐ŸŽถ
"Slow Down" ๐ŸŽถ
"Talk" ๐ŸŽถ
"Ring The Alarm" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ
"Angel"
"Every Kind Of Way"
"Party Favor" ๐Ÿ–ค
"Hard To Love"๐ŸŽถ
"Hurt" ๐ŸŽถ
"Whoa" ๐ŸŽถ
"Living Room Flow"๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝ
"I Gotta Be" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’
"All I Ask" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ
"Adore You" ๐ŸŽถโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ”ฅ
"Wondering/Wandering" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒŠ
"Addicted" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽธ
"All Good" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฅ€
"At Your Best" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•ถ
"I'll Make Love To You" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽ‚
"Fall Into My Arms" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’›
"I Could Fall In Love" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฝ๐ŸŒน
"Gonna Love Me" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿšฟ
"Millon" ๐ŸŽถโœ‚๏ธ
"Whats On Your Mind?"๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ“ณ
"Teach Me A Lesson" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒš
"The River" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿช
"Best Part" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
"Anything For You" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽฅ๐Ÿฝ
"10k Hours" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’›
"I'm Ready" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽก๐Ÿ‘€
"Why I Love You" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿ‘
"First Time" ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿคต๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿพ

"Take You There" ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽž๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝโ€๐Ÿฆฑ

7K 307 66
By Wh0ref0rBillie

This song is so beautifully written omg 😣🥲

Vote & Cmmt.
Enjoy 🤟🏿

___________
Omniscient.
August 2022.
Next Week.
Hotel 📍
1:49 pm.
___________

Los Angeles, California.

"I do not like the way this woman did my hair" Avi'anna mumbled as she walked into the bathroom and sat her phone on the sink. "Let me see" Stoney mumbled as she flicked her blunt and Avi'anna spun in a circle then leaned in so Stoney could see her lace. "You just wanted me to spin, so you could see my butt" Avi'anna pointed out and Stoney coughed before she exhaled then laughed.

"Girl I can see your ass whenever I want to, I don't have to lie" Stoney made known and Avi'anna shook her head. "That's not true" she replied and Stoney nodded "ma?" Stoney called and Avi'anna eyed the phone "huh?" "Give me a little show" Stoney told her then licked her lips and leaned back into the chair and Avi'anna mentally rolled her eyes as she undid her robe. She winked at Stoney before bending over and putting her hands around her ankles.

She shook up and downwards then side to side as she put her hands on her knees and twerked as if she was riding Stoney's face. Avi'anna laughed and stood straight as she heard Stoney hyping her up "you keep playing and ima sneak up there like I'm a part of the bridal party" Stoney said and Avi'anna smiled as she felt herself blush. "But I told you, I don't have to do much" Stoney shrugged and put the blunt back to her lips.

"...Where'd you go?
Who you know?
How I've been living without you
Daydreaming on a cloud with you like horizon
With you 'til the night ends on a island, yeah"

"Anyways back to my hair, you gon do it for me? I'll tell Gen I forgot something downstairs then you can do it" Avi'anna asked and Stoney thought for a few seconds before she nodded. "Yeah, of course but I'm about to get in the shower" Stoney said as she put her blunt out. "Alright, I love you" "I love you too beautiful" Stoney hung up.

They were in the same hotel but in different rooms, and on different floors. Today was the day of Genesis wedding and since Avi'anna was the maid of honor she had been with Gen since 7am. Meaning she was missing Stoney and then the hairstylist doing her hair wrong made her miss her girlfriend even more, so she called to vent.

Avi'anna walked out the bathroom and went where all the other women were. "Where you go?" Gen asked as she tried to sneak fruit "I was on the phone with Stoney" Avi told her, and she nodded "you look so pretty friend" Avi'anna told Genesis as she saw in her completed makeup, henna, and hijab, the only thing missing was her dress. "Thank you" Gen blushed, "always, I always knew this was in your path" Avi told her and blinked as she felt her eyes water.

"Don't make me cry yet Avi damn" Genesis said as she fanned her eyes then pulled Avi'anna into a hug. "Gen we need you for a second" one of the workers announced, and they pulled apart "oh wait um ima got to my room right quick I forgot something" Avi'anna told her and Gen gave her a knowing look before nodding and walking away.

Avi'anna made sure she had everything she needed then left out the hotel room. She texted Stoney she was coming up, but Stoney didn't reply or like it, meaning she was most likely still in the shower. Avi'anna unlocked the hotel room door, and she sat on the bed for a few minutes before she heard the shower water turning off. Stoney soon walked out the shower area with a towel wrapped around her, "oh, you're here already" Stoney mentioned as she began to dry off.

"Yup, did you miss me?" Avi'anna asked as she eyed Stoney's naked body, she licked her lips then ran her hand slowly down Stoney's back. "Get yo horny ass away from me girl" Stoney chuckled and shook her head as she was about to put on her bra. "Wait do the bra last, please" Avi'anna pleaded and Stoney nodded before setting the bra back on the bed and grabbing her panties. "Can I just kiss them? I know they missed me since you didn't" Avi'anna asked and Stoney laughed.

"...It's about time for making up
The times you wasn't with me waking up
Lying if I said I didn't miss your touch
I need it to, I needed to
Needed to distance myself from you
Oh, just to know you were the truth
So come closer won't you, won't you"

"Go ahead" Stoney said and turned Avi'anna to give her a full view, "they're so pretty, just like the human they're attached to" Avi'anna mumbled before she pressed a kiss on Stoney's right areola then her left one. Avi'anna pulled away then smiled at Stoney making Stoney blush and glance around before putting her bra on.

"I missed you too beautiful" Stoney made sure to say and Avi'anna nodded "kiss me" she told her and Stoney glared at her. "Ima beat yo ass" she threatened before grabbing Avi'anna's neck "check yourself before I do it for you" Stoney told her before she kissed Avi'anna. "Now what do you say?" Stoney asked as her thumb went over Avi'anna's bottom lip.

"Thank you daddy" Avi'anna replied, happily and Stoney nodded before pecking her lips and letting her neck go. "How do you want me to do your hair?" Stoney asked and Avi'anna sighed "I'm actually just gonna wear a hijab" Avi'anna admitted and Stoney looked at her. "And when did you decide this?" Stoney asked her "when I got in the elevator" Avi replied and Stoney shook her head.

She knew how clingy her girlfriend was, so she wasn't surprised that she still came up even though she technically had no reason to. "Wanna take a mini nap before I have to leave?" Avi'anna asked and Stoney eyed her girlfriend before nodding. "Take off your rob" Stoney told her and Avi'anna smirked "take it off for me" she said and Stoney shook her head as she pulled the string.

They wasn't about to take no damn nap.
•••
Hours later.
After the wedding.

Stoney's eyes followed Avi'anna as Avi danced on the dance floor with the dude she had to walk down the aisle with. They weren't dancing close or anything like that, but Stoney still ain't play that shit. She didn't even want you to breathe next to her girlfriend, Stoney was a jealous, possessive, overprotective person, all that shit.

Avi'anna could feel Stoney staring hard at her, and she wanted so badly to piss her off. She decided not too when she remembered she liked being able to walk with non-sore legs. She looked away from Stoney as the dude walked a little closer to her, and she smelled his cologne that smelled horrible. "Avi'anna right?" He asked, smiling at Avi, and she slightly gagged then walked away.

She went in the direction of Stoney's table, but she noticed Stoney wasn't sitting there anymore. She looked around the reception area but couldn't spot her, something told her to go to the bathroom, so she did. The bathroom was big and very spacious, there were different stalls on each side and there was a separate place to just look at yourself in a mirror.

Avi'anna followed a familiar voice, and it led her to the separate mirrors. There was a woman blocking her view, so she moved more to the right and she saw who she's looking for. "S- oh" Avi'anna stopped in her tracks as she saw Stoney leaning on the bathroom counter, her arms were folded, and she was looking at Amani as she talked, with her hands.

Stoney noticed Avi'anna, and she looked at her and smiled making Amani confused, and she turned around. Her eyes went wide as she saw Avi'anna behind her, with a blank look on her face.

"Hey friend" Amani greeted, a big smile on her face, she wasn't aware that Avi'anna cut her off. "Why are you here, Amani?" Avi'anna asked, stepping closer to her and Mani eyed her then chuckled "why wouldn't I be here? Genesis is my friend too. Silly" She kept the smile on her face "now you know that's not true. Y'all only ever talked because of me. Y'all both had separate issues with each other, and you were only invited as my guest, but I uninvited you. So again I ask why are you here?" Avi'anna repeated.

Stoney looked away from them as she felt herself smile. She was proud of her girlfriend.

"...Fill me up, till my cup's overflowing
I'm so anxious just to feel the silence
It's so quiet, but I hear you
Saying to me baby"

"Because- well because I can be. Why is Stoney here? She's the one kissing your friends, you should've broken up with her" Amani asked, her smile faltering the more she spoke. "Nah, leave me out y'all shit. Weirdo ass girl" Stoney mugged her and walked closer to her girlfriend.

"Can you stop the innocent mean girl act? I know you lied so stop embarrassing yourself. It's sad, love" Avi'anna warned Amani, making her gasp. She never thought that Avi would come at her like that, or not believe the story she told her. "Why are you attacking me right now? I'm telling the truth, how are you going to believe her over me? Do you know about In-" "ENOUGH" Avi'anna slammed her hand on counter scaring Amani and accidentally Stoney.

"Sorry baby" she said lowly as she put her hand on Stoney's arm and Stoney slowly nodded, knowing it wasn't directed towards her. "Now why do you keep lying, Amani? Did you forget we were friends for years? I know that you are allergic to my sunscreen so that makes me ask you, why did you go into the bathroom while my girlfriend was showering?"

"Answer quickly" Stoney jumped in, and they watched as Amani as she froze, and choked on her words. "Wow, so you're going to choose her? Believe her? Over me? We've been friends for years" Amani eyes watered and Stoney rolled her eyes, 'fake ass tears' she thought. "Yes, I am. I wanted you to be different from those that failed me, but you are just like them. Have the life you deserve" Avi'anna sighed then looked away from Amani.

"I- you- whatever" Amani rolled her eyes so hard then quickly walked out of the bathroom.

"That was so sexy. Quicky?" Stoney whispered into Avi'anna's ear, and Avi'anna was about to smile before she shook her head. "Nothing is ever quick with you" she replied and Stoney laughed, she couldn't even deny it. Stoney was about to kiss her when Avi'anna backed up, making Stoney look at her sideways.

"...It's about time for making up
The times you wasn't with me waking up
Lying if I said I didn't miss your touch
I need it to, I needed to
Needed to distance myself from you
Oh, just to know you are the truth
So come closer won't you, won't you"

"Why were you talking to her?" Avi'anna asked, and Stoney eyed her before leaning back on the bathroom counter. "I wasn't. She was talking to me and I just looked at her" Stoney explained, shrugging "why the attitude?" Avi'anna asked, "I don't have one..." "Why are you lying? What's wrong?" "Man bye" Stoney was about to walk away when Avi'anna grabbed her hand and dragged her out the bathroom and to a private room.

"Now why are we back here?" Stoney asked, huffing and puffing, and Avi'anna rolled her eyes. "You can go, I'm not forcing you to stay with me" Avi'anna made known, now having a attitude.

"Bet" Stoney was about to pull her hand away when Avi'anna started pouting and squeezed her hand harder. "L-" Avi'anna grabbed her chin and forced their lips together, "why are you so mean?" Avi'anna whined as they pulled apart. "I'm not, you started accusing me of stuff then wanna pull me in this cold ass room" Stoney said, glancing around the nearly empty room and Avi'anna smiled.

"...Can I tell you something for what it's worth?
With you Heaven is a place on Earth
And I will take you there, I'll take you
Show you something, give you more than words
With you Heaven is a place on Earth
And I will take you there, I'll take you there, yeah
Take you there"

"You sure you don't have a period? These mood switches are not it" Stoney shook her head and Avi'anna laughed. "I'm sure, but you can put your hand in my panties and see for yourself" Avi'anna told her, biting her bottom lip. "Yoo" Stoney laughed, looked at Avi'anna then laughed again.

"When yo ass get so smooth? I don't like this" Stoney smiled as she shook her head "I learned from the best" Avi'anna winked. "Nah I love yo funny ass fr" Stoney smiled before kissing Avi'anna's forehead. Avi just smiled before quickly pecking her lips.

"...Keep me, please me, don't tease me
Love me, give me that feeling
I want you to give it to me, yeah, yeah"

"I love you" "I love you too crybaby" Stoney sighed "now can we get out this cold ass room?" Stoney suggested, and Avi'anna giggled before nodding, she didn't even know why she brought them there, she saw it in a movie once and wanted to try it.

"Now if this bald head ass nigga try to dance with you again you better kick him in his knees" Stoney told her, making Avi'anna laugh. "Kick him?" Avi'anna questioned "right in the shin, don't piss me off" Stoney mugged her girlfriend. "You got issues" Avi'anna told her and Stoney shrugged, she didn't care about all that right now.

"...Keep me, please me, don't tease me
Love me, give me that feeling
I want you to give it to me, yeah, yeah"

"Say it, or we gon stay in here, and I'll make us freeze to death" Stoney told her and Avi'anna snickered "I'll kick him in the knee" she repeated and Stoney smiled. "That's my girl" Stoney kissed her forehead.

Stoney put her hand back out "leggo" their hands interlaced, and they walked out the room back to the reception area.

"...Yeah, woah
Take me high, high..."

If you know what movie the "leggo" is
from I love you <3 ❣️

8/7/22
- Wh0reF0rBillie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 424 8
"I did it all for love.. I did all of this sober, How'd I get here?"
15.4K 630 11
"๐™บ๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ ๐š‘๐šž๐š—๐š—๐š’๐š, ๐™ธ'๐š ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š› ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ (๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š–๐šŽ)" --๐™บ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŒ๐š” ๐™ป๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›
23.7K 1.2K 18
"๐™ป๐šŽ๐š๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•, ๐™ธ ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ธ ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ" --๐™บ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š–๐š™
5.1K 212 14
๐˜š๐˜—๐˜๐˜• ๐˜–๐˜๐˜ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜๐˜™๐˜–๐˜” "๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜๐˜•๐˜‹"