Taekook Oneshots✔️

By ParkMinMi45

𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 fluffy fluffy 𝑡𝑎𝑒𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑠~~ ≧◠‿◠≦ Started: 03.08.2022 End:... More

Mi Amor
Sweet Family
Still love you
Physics × Maths 1/2
Physics × Maths 2/2
Notice..
Doctors' Love
Love you to infinity
Moms are the best 1/?
Moms are the best 2/?
Moms are the best 3/?
Note
Moms are the best 4/?
Still love you sp. chapter
Parents
Royal Love
Royal Love pt.2
Royal Love final pt.
Action speaks louder than words
Action speaks louder than words pt.2
Moms are the best 5/5
Mom's Love and Care
Enemies to Lovers
Enemies to Lovers pt.2
Enemies to Lovers last part
Engineer or Model
Engineer or model pt.2
3k special
1k Special
Engineer or model pt.3

Meet again

3.6K 133 59
By ParkMinMi45

Author's Pov

Dr. Kim Taehyung seoul's best surgeon. Till date he hasn't failed any surgery. In his 3 yrs of working career he has shown that age doesn't matter , in the age of only 29 he has a record of 350 successful surgeries with 250 surgeries of his own.

If a patient has to go under any surgery he/she prefers him to also cooperate in their surgery 'coz they believe that if dr.kim is doing their surgery then they are going to come out safe from the OT.

Out of all of these ; the staffs , other doctors , patients even the patient's family members are in love with dr.kim's daughter Kim(jeon) Eunji a cute bunny girl with a pure heart who is literally a human in form of Angel, a social butterfly who loves making new frnds but most of all she loves to know about her mama's cases.

Eunji is very sharp and intelligent girl , she never forgets something , which sometimes amazes taehyung. Eunji along with her mama always visit church in sundays to pray for the health of the patients , see such an angle.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

On the other side Jeon Jungkook memeber of the biggest boy band BTS, golden voice of korea,also known as the sold out king, the golden maknae of BTS who is everyone's favourite. His hyung don't leave any chance to pamper him. They have literally spoiled him.

He once said that his dream was to become a big singer which he became now ruling the hearts of millions of people. In his 7 years of being an idol he has been through many struggles , but all those paid of when he sees a huge smile on ARMY's face when he performs.

10th August , 18:55 pm , Seoul Central Hospital

Nurses and wardboys running with a streacher where a man in his early 20s lying covered in blood being pushed towards the OT. The man's supposedly hyungs were also running but were stopped as they reached the OT door by a nurse.

The 5 of them outside the OT were non other than kim namjoon,kim seokjin,min yoongi,jung hoseok and park jimin and the one inside the OT was their maknae jeon jungkook who had an accident while returning back to the dorms.

Soon doctors started to enter the OT but what made them sigh in relief was when they saw Dr. Kim also enter the OT and they new that their baby bunny is in safe hands.

After 2 hrs of surgery which felt like hrs to the others the doctors came otside the OT one by one and finally dr.kim came outside lowering his giving them a warm smile to the 5 who were looking at them with hopeful eyes. "No need to worry your member is out of danger. There is no major internal injuries but we need to keep him here in hospital for a week or two. Don't worry he will be completely fine but i will suggest to have atleast a month off so that his body can again regain it's strength to have vigorous dance practices. Ok then i will take my leave take care" tae said and left not before bowing at the 5 memebers who also bowed to him with greatfulness.

"Can we meet him" the eldest of the 5 asked to one of the assistant doctors. "Sorry but No , right now the patient needs rest. We have shifted him to the VIP ward. You all can meet him tomorrow. Excuse me i need to report dr.kim" with that said the doctor left.

All the hyungs shared a look of relief but soon they heard someone running towards their direction who is non other than their manager Eunwoo. "How is he? Is he alright? What did the doctor said? Any major injury?" their manager bombarded them with question as soon as he reached them.

"Eunwoo first sit down and breath first" jin said making the said male sit on the chair and gave him a bottle of water to drink which was gulped down quickly by the manager. Eunwoo took a deep breathe "now tell" "he is fine,no major injuries,the doctor said he need rest and we can meet him tomorrow and also dr.kim advised for him to take a month rest" yoongi said in one breathe while the others looked at him 'coz this the longest he ever talked with them.

"What??" Yoongi said raising his left eyebrow "nothing so he need a month break well that's not a problem. since you guys are going to have a 6 months break. Today in the meeting pd-nim said that you guys will have a break since u all have been working very hard so u all deserve it" their manager said making the members smile 'coz finally they can have some time for themselves.

"Well th- namjoon was cut off by their phone dinging sound. All the 5 took their phone out to see their break news being released by the company.

"I'm supprised that jungkookie's accident news is still not released i mean it's not like i want them to release but it is weird 'coz even if we sneeze it on news" hoseok said while scrolling through his phone."right i wonder why" jimin said while seeing the company notice.

"Well let's go back and come tomorrow since we won't be allowed to stay here" eunwoo said making others nod , yoongi wanted to protest but one look froom jin was enough for him to shut his mouth.

Time skip(next day 10 am)

Right now a doctor is checking jungkook 'coz he woke up few mins ago."well mr.jeon how 're you feeling?" The doctor asked wanting to distract the hot man sitting on the bed looking handsome even in hospital gown."ok i guess" jungkook replied changing his position a bit.

"hmm~ well that's good later dr.kim will come and check u as he is busy with other patients right now" the doctor said while checking the iv drop "you mean as in Dr. Kim the best surgeon in seoul "jungkook said being stunned to know the new piece of information" "yeah he was the one who did your surgery you know him?" the doctor asked to keep him distracted so that the bunny faced man doesn't notice the shot being added in the glucose bottle.

(A/n: warning don't use your overdramatic brain to think of 'ohh he is adding something harmful' no , its some required shots which is to be given with in glucose)

"Well i heard his name but i didn't saw his face" jungkook replied making the doctor chuckle at his answer. "well the- the doctor was cut of by the sound of door. Both of them looked at the door, as the door opened and in came a cute bunny looking like a complete angle in her white knee length dress.

"ohh baby eunji good morning,how are you?" the doctor said while smiling at the girl who smiled backed before bowing "good morning dr.choi and jungkook-sii and i am fine" said in her cute voice melting jungkook's heart at the cuteness "good morning baby"jungkook said smiling at the little girl who also smiled back making him shock at the cute boxy bunny smile making him remember of a person wh-

"so accident case" eunji asked tilting her head cutely her doe eyes shining "ohh yes but mr.jeon is now fine , i think you will stay here for a while" the dr.choi said ready to leave the room to go to other patients."uhuh right you go i will take care of him" eunji said climbing on the stool beside the bed "ok then tc baby i will leave now" saying that dr.choi left the room closing the door.

Jungkook's pov

Eunji turned towards me taking my big hand in her small hands. Idk if I'm sure not not but she looks like my female version. Same doe eyes,button nose,same lips just her eye colour and hair colour is different ohh she has bread cheecks i was busy admiring her cute face which looks alot ike mine when i heard her cute voice.

"How are you feeling da- jungkook-sii?" She said istg i heard her she was about to call me dad but she said jungkook-sii. Wait jungkook-sii this makes me feel old eww " i am fine pls call me kookie , jungkook-sii makes me feel old" i said with a pout.
Eunji smiled at me before pecking my cheecks " ok as you say kookie unc- "no no uncle just kookie i ain't that old" i said cutting her off oh pls uncle and all no no a big no.

She giggled make me remind of someone who was very close to me , som-" ok ok kookie is that ok" she said cutting my train of thoughts. I smiled at her and nodded my head. "Well my name is Jeon Eunji and i am your doctor who did your surgery Dr. Kim Taehyung's daughter and i am 6 yrs old turning 7 this September"

That that name am i thinking right my baby tae no no jungkook there must be some other taehyung not my baby "ik ik my mama's name is unique one. Well according to others there is only one person who has the name 'Taehyung' my beautiful, amzing ,talented mama. I ain't barging about my mama i am just saying the truwth" eunji said making me remind of all those thoughts which were once pressed deep inside my heart

"Ohh" was the only thing that came out my mouth. I was too dazed to reply anything else "you thinking right" eunji said making me snap my head towards her "huh?" "I said ur thinking right my mama is the same person u are thinking about dada" i felt my heart dropped at my stomach.

My baby my taebear is her mother , Eunji is our daughter , why did he never said me about this?? "You were in your training period dada" eunji said making me look at her , she slowly reached my face and cupped it with her both hands

"ik it's not my place to say this but i can't stay anymore , yes dada i am your daughter , yes mama is your taebear your boyfriend who u had to leave to achieve your dreams. You know mama once said me that he is very proud about your achievements. I asked him that doesn't he miss you or why doesn't he calls you? He said that there is not a single moment when he doesn't miss you and about calling he said he doesn't has your number. Idk if it's true or not about not having ur number but its true that mama miss you a lot he might think i slept but i saw how he cries every night with a photo of yours in his hand. Please don't cry dada it's neither your not mama's fault it was the situation u two were in ik i might me speaking much but one thing i wanna let u know that me and mama always loved you , loves you and will always love you no matter what" she said wiping my tears idk when i started crying, she is just like my taebear a complete angle. I would be lying if i say i am not surprised by what she said.

I was still trying to process what she said when heard her saying "Dada??" "Hmm?" "Can-can i hug you?" my daughter asked me , my daughter it feels so euphoric to call that i feel so- idk how to describe those feelings "you dont need ask baby who can hug me whenever you want" i said opening my arms she quickly hugged me. Omg i feel like jumping- "u can't jump dada your stiches will open" eunji making me look at her with wide eyes "can you read minds or what?" I asked her she looked at me , pecked my nose and just giggled and hugged me tight.

I shock my head and hugged her back "dada your huggies are so warm warm like mama, i fell slewpy" she said making me smile , my baby is so cute "then sleep my princess" i said strocking her soft hair. She laid beside me and hugged me burring her face in my chest. I just can't yet beleive that i and my love have such a cute daughter.

Author's pov

"wow nice way of knowing that we have a niece" suddenly they heard a voice making eunji flinch in jungkook hold. Jungkook held her tightly and strocked her back. He looked at the door and there standing are his hyungs with bags containing food?? maybe.

"WHEN WERE YOU DECIDING TO SAY US ABOUT THIS JEON JUNGKOOK!!??" jin said or more like shouted making both the father and daughter flinch at the tone but looks like eunji was more affected 'coz jungkook could hear sniffing sound making him panic "baby what happened why are you crying princess" jungkook said rubbing eunji's back , he could feel his hospital gown getting wet.

"Scwarwed two lwoud" eunji said making jungkook shock third time this day "b-baby h-how old are you?" Kook asked getting the situation registered in his coconut head "twwo" eunji said showing three fingers."aww it's ok baby dada is here no need to be scared and jinnie uncle didn't mean to scare you" kook said pecking eunji's head and rubbing soothing circles at her back to calm her down.

"Unwle nwo scwary" eunji said looking at jungkook with doe eyes filled with tears , cheecks puffy and had tear stains "yes , no scary uncle" kook said pecking eunji's head and wipping her tears. Eunji looked at the other 5 making them shock at how she looks just like jungkook. They had mouth hung wide open "damn we don't even need DNA test to know that she is kook's daughter" jimin said being the first one recovering from the shock.

"Dwada whwat iws dwam??" eunji asked kook with big doe eyes. Jungkook widened his eyes he glared at jimin who sheepishly smiled scratching his neck "baby its a bad word,my eunji is good girl right so don't say it ever ok??" "Owk" eunji said smiling at her dada who just kissed her cheecks making her giggle.

"My question is still unanswered" jin said crossing his hand on his chest. "Well to think of that jin hyung is right tell us kook when were you going to tell us"hobi said with a serious face "yeah kook tell us??"jimin said joining the two. Well rm and suga are watching the show.

"umm dada is uncle jinnie,uncle chim chim and uncle mad at us?" Eunji asked her father innocently coming out of little space but regressed again when she heard squealing sound "did you call us uncle?!!" all the 3js said squealing making the poor girl go to head space again but before eunji could cry out loud jungkook hugged her saying sweet nothing in her ear.

Jungkook glared at his three hyungs who were looking like kids "if you three again shout i will throw you three out of this window and to answer your previous question i myself got to today itself" jungkook said in low but deep making the nod their head immediately.

Jungkook kept on patting eunji's head and soon he could hear cute snores making him smile. He pecked her head and looked at his hyung who were looking at him with 'we need explanation' expression.
He took a deep breath and started explaining:

7 years ago

Jungkook and taehyung both were a very sweet and understanding couple. Other couple would be so jealous of them but they both were to much in love with e/o to think about these things. Both were e/o first kiss and were the one to take each v-card also.

Kook and tae never dated someone so u might thing that it's their first relationship so it might won't be great Wrong!! Both of them were more mature than any 6 yrs old married couple. Both understood e/o without any share of words.

They had fights but they were to resolve them with conversion; it says conversation is the best way to have successfull relationship and both of them believe that very much. Both trusted e/o more than their own self.

They were ready every promblem together but the one they are facing right now is very difficult one. Jungkook gave an audition for a entertainment company in which he was selected and taehyung got selected for the best medical college in japan.

Both them didn't wanted to drift apart but they knew they need think maturely so for their own good they decided to go apart but for their betterment and would meet in future without holding any grudges against e/o.

Jungkook went for his training in bighit entertainment were he meet his hyungs and taehyung went to japan to study further but a week after reaching japan he found out that he was pregnant well he shocked first but he was that him and jungkook will have their own symbol of love which is now growing inside him.

He took care of himself and since jungkook wasn't aloud to talk to family members he couldn't say him but also he didn't wanted to say he knows if he said jungkook about this he would his dreams to take care of him and their baby.

He didn't wanted to be selfish so he kept it himself. Both of their parents were so proud of them 'coz they took such a mature decision. Jungkook parents knew about taehyung's pregnancy but tae refrained them from saying it to jungkook.

"So thats how we both got separated but i didn't knew that my taebear was pregnant at that time" jungkook said while caressing eunji's hair who was sleeping on his chest.

"I think he didn't said 'coz he knew if he said you about his pregnancy then then you would everything to be with him and he didn't to be selfish so i guess..." namjoon trailing off at the end.

"hmm~ may be tae was always the first one to encourage me to follow my dreams so yeah i think you qre right hyung" jungkook looking at his jonnie hyung who have him a smile.

"Well eunji is very cute" yoongi said making the rest 5 to look at him "What??" Yoongi said raising his left eyebrow. "No nothing hyung but you right eunji is very cute" jimin said but got startled by squealing sound.

Jin and jhope were the one to do that "YAAH- "i swear hyung if you say a word after this i will not think twice before throwing you two out" jungkook said with deep voice cutting jin and hobi from whatever they were about to say making them pout.

"I just- jin was again cut off but this time by the sound of door opening. The door opened and in came Dr. Kim Taehyung making jungkook freeze on his spot. He is seeing his taebear after 7 years.

"Ohh umm good afternoon everyone and ohh i am sorry for my daughter i hope she didn't have to all a hard time" tae said about to lift eunji but was stopped by kook "no our daughter is the cutest liitle fluff ball and she can never disturb us" jungkook said looking at taehyung whose eyes went wide but but soon came to it's normal size.

"so she said u you huh??" Tae said with a soft voice "hmm~" jungkook just hummed caressing his daughter's hair "ok then let me check u- "shh taebear eunji is sleeping" jungkook said not wanting to disturb his daughter's peaceful sleep "*scoff* she won't wake up even if you blast music right now well she got that from *shaking head* both father and daughter are heavy sleepers" tae said while checking kok's vitals.

"Hey I feel offended" "ohh pls don't she got almost all your habits i would be supprised if she would have anything like me , from looks to behaviour everything is like you" "but she has different hair and eye colour" "well thats the only thing got from me though" "no she also has your bread cheecks" "yeah yeah" both of them kept arguing on eunji's inherited properties forgetting about other 5 who were also present in the room.

"You both do know that we are also in this room right" hobi said making noth of them to look at him , then at each other then again at him before nodding. "I- ..... i think we should leave" jin said while other four nodded their head before going out of the room.

"We again did it didn't we??" Taehyung asked jungkook who nodded his head. "Mom,dad,aunt and uncle used to get irrigated 'coz of this" "hmm i remember" tae said sitting on the stool beside bed. "We meet again in different circumstances but we did" jungkook said looking at taehyung who was already looking at him.

"Let's again start our story but this time with our daughter" taehyung said to jungkook who nodded his head intervening his fingers with tae..

______________________________________

Love you chickes plz ignore the miskates. ♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.3K 1.2K 12
Bl theme ൽ ഉള്ളൊരു സ്റ്റോറി ആണ്... മനസിൽ കിടന്നു സമാധാനം തരാതായപ്പോൾ വേഗം എഴുതി ഇട്ടു..
311K 21.8K 157
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
49.4K 879 29
Welcome ~ WARNING: Make sure you're past 18+ cuz there's hot sex scenes, and the F-word, A LOT. And possibly a few tears too. All of the stories was...