FNF: Many years later (Seleve...

By FNF4ever

19 years after the events of the vanilla FNF and some of the FNF mods, BF and GF finally got approval from DD... More

Things you need to know
Prologue: (Waltz) Tutorial
Chapter 1: Grandpa Dearest
Chapter 2: Sushi Day
Chapter 3: Sofie
Chapter 4: Grandma Must Murder
Chapter 5: Yuletide
Chapter 6: Ice cream truck (Collab with a friend)
Chapter 7: Warzone
Chapter 8: Thunder and Lightning
Tysm!! ❤️❤️❤️
Chapter 9: Mall Hangout Blitz (B-DAY present for my BFF)
Holy shi-
Chapter 10: Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chapter 11: Oh crap!
Announcement
Chapter 12: MLM
Chapter 14: Proposal Plans
Chapter 15: Tea and muffins
Chapter 16: Heartaches
Chapter 17: Daemonium Ivy
Guys- I can't-
Official ship names for every fan-made romantic pairing in this fic
Chapter 18: Violating Galaxy Act 9622
Chapter 19: Aunt Sabre
Chapter 20: Once upon a time...
Chapter 21: Sad Wednesday
Announcement
Chapter 22: Saturday Noon Serenading (Gift for Shadow_with_a_ushanka)
Guys- OMG!
Chapter 23: Sunday Night Loving (Gift for Daniely Rivera)
Hey guys!
Chapter 24: Golfing on May 27th (Gift for _Peypey-^)
Chapter 25: Things got real
MYL OC voice types and ranges
Guys-
Announcement
Chapter 26: Their first kiss
Chapter 27: Chillin' and funkin' with her beau (and their BFFs) (1K Special)
Chapter 28: (I say a little) Prayer
Chapter 29: The Thorns and Petals of a Belladonna Rose
Chapter 30: Donna's Café
Hey y'all

Chapter 13: WLW

52 0 0
By FNF4ever

"Beep bo. (Hey Sofie.)" Sweetheart beeped as she and Selever walked in Sofie's house.

"Hey guys." Sofie said, stepping aside so that Sweetheart and Selever could walk in. "Mom and dad are on a date and Ember came over, so she's gonna watch the makeover with Rin." The three walked to the living room and saw 2 girls sitting on the couch.

One of the girls was an African-American woman who was the same age as Sofie. The woman had black hair that was done in a bob and white, oval shaped eyes. She wore a gray, V-neck, sleeveless dress, a pink belt and black ankle strap heels.

Another one of the girls was half-Asian and was (physically) 10-years-old. The girl had ginger hair that was styled into two braided buns and wore a white sleeveless top, a pink short skirt and blue flats with white fur balls on them.

"Hey Sweetheart, hey Selever." The ginger-haired girl said.

"Hey." The African-American woman said.

"Beep bo. (Hey Rin.)" Sweetheart beeped. "Beep bap. (Hey Ember.)" The half-Asian girl, Rin and the black-haired woman, Ember stood up from the couch, allowing Sofie and Sweetheart to sit on it. Sweetheart opened a pink bag with the bisexual pride flag on it and took out a bottle of foundation and a blue make up sponge. She put some foundation on the sponge before dabbing it on Sofie's face. "Beep ske doop bop ba. (This is gonna expire next week and I haven't used much of it to be honest.)"

"Why?" Ember asked.

"Beep ske bloop bop ba ske doo bop. (My skin already looks like I have foundation when I'm not wearing any make-up so I only ever use it when I give people makeovers, which doesn't happen too often.)" Sweetheart beeped.

"Can we sing while you give my sister a makeover, Sweetheart?" Rin asked.

"Beep. (Sure.)" Sweetheart said, putting down the sponge and getting a bottle of concealer while telepathically summoning a boombox. However, she wasn't being mindful of where she summoned it and it ended up falling on Selever's foot.

"Ow! [Funk]! [Funk]! My foot! Ow!!" Sweetheart turned to Selever as he bent down and picked up the boombox. It was lighter in comparison to other boomboxes, so his foot wasn't broken or crushed. The auburn-haired cambion looked down in regret and started crying. She didn't mean to drop it on her childhood friend's foot.

Selever gave the boombox to Ember and limped over to Sweetheart, wrapping his arms around her. "Beep. (I'm sorry.)" Sweetheart beeped once she had calmed down. "Beep ske doo bop. (I didn't mean to do that.)"

"It's okay, Roachy." Selever said. "It'll heal." After a few minutes of silence, Sofie spoke up.

"If you want, you can continue giving me a makeover and you and Rin can start singing." Sweetheart smiled and opened the bottle of concealer. Selever chuckled and limped back to where Rin and Ember were, taking the boombox from Ember.

"What song do you wanna play?" Selever asked.

"Beep ske doo. (Any is fine for me.)" Sweetheart beeped as she started blending the concealer with a purple makeup brush.

"Any is fine for me as well." Rin said.

Song: Smooth (Rin vs Sweetheart)

Sweetheart had just finished putting blush and eyeliner on Sofie and was currently surfing through the bag. "What else are you gonna put?" Sofie asked. "When are you gonna finish?"

"Beep ske doop ba. (I'm almost done.)" Sweetheart said. "Beep bop bap bloop ske dap bop. (I'll just put some lipstick and mascara on and then that's it.)"

"Is mascara really necessary?" Sofie asked.

"Beep ske doop ba bop. (No, but it'll look good.)" Sweetheart beeped.

"Whatever you say, Apple Pie." Sofie said. "Apple Pie" was a nickname that she gave Sweetheart due to the latter's auburn hair. The black-haired hitwoman called the auburn-haired rapper that nickname a lot when they were younger and still, to this day, calls her that, although not as much as before.

"Beep. (Found it.)" Sweetheart beeped, fishing out a black lipstick container that had a plain, red sticker on it. She opened the container, revealing a bright red lipstick.

"Can we sing another song?" Rin asked.

"Beep. (Sure.)" Sweetheart beeped.

"Still want me to pick any song?" Selever asked.

"Beep/Yup." Sweetheart and Rin said/beeped.

Song: Gossip (Rin vs Sweetheart)

"Beep! (Done!)" Sweetheart beeped, taking out a square-shaped, medium-sized mirror from the bag and putting it in front of Sofie.

"You were right." Sofie said, looking at herself. "I do look good."

"Please teach me your ways, senpai." Rin said.

"You look amazing, babe." Ember said, a blush painted on her face.

"Thanks." Sofie giggled, a blush painted on her face as well.

"Beep bo bap? (Do the both of you have fevers?)" Sweetheart beeped.

"No." Sofie and Ember said. "We're fine."

"Beep bo. (We should leave now.)" Sweetheart said, getting the makeup supplies she used and putting it back in the bag. "Beep ske doop ba. (Me and Bestie promised our parents that we'd go with them to a meet-and-greet at Wilmington, Delaware.)

"Okay." Selever said. "Can you carry me home, though? My foot hurts and I really don't feel like walking. I can't fly home either cuz my wings are [funking] small so I can only fly for a short period of time."

"Beep. (Sure.)" Sweetheart said, walking over to Selever and scooping him up before getting the bag of makeup supplies. "Beep! (Bye!)" And with that, Sweetheart walked off, holding Selever in one hand and the bag in the other, not realizing that she had left Sofie, Ember and Rin shocked by how strong she was.

***

"Thanks for carrying me home, Roachy." Selever said once he and Sweetheart had reached the entrance to Sarv's church.

"Beep. (No problem.)" Sweetheart beeped.

"You can put me down now." Selever said.

"Beep bo. (Okay.)" Sweetheart beeped, putting Selever down.

"See ya tomorrow, Roachy." Selever said before giving her a brief hug and going inside the church.

"Beep bo. (See you.)" Sweetheart beeped, a smile painted on her face. It was in that moment she realized...

She was in love again.

She was in love with Selever.

---

Credits:

Characters

· Sweetheart (owned by me)

· Selever (owned by Dokki.Doodlez)

· Sofie (owned by me)

· Ember (owned by me)

· Rin (owned by me)

Songs

· Smooth (composed by Burning Sexuality)

· Gossip (composed by Burning Sexuality)

---

Check out FNF: Many years later (OC edition) for more info about Rin and Ember.

A/N: After 13 written chapters, I finally decide to make Sweetheart realize her feelings for Selever! Woohoo!! Btw, Wilmington, Delaware is 32 miles from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (which is where Sweetheart and the other characters of this fic live) and Sarv's church is 4 blocks from Sweetheart's house. In short, Sweetheart is going to have to walk 4 streets to get back to her house and is going to have to stay in her grandmother's limo for an hour (I think that's how long it takes to travel 32 miles) to go to Wilmington with her parents and sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.4K 27
You were never officially adopted but Boyfriend and his mother decided you were his older sibling so you just accepted it. You would walk into the ch...
46.5K 883 30
When people are desperate, it seems as if they rely on a guardian angel. But the same is not true for Y/N. After Y/N loses their home to man's-best-d...
89.2K 1.8K 40
This story is like With Shyrell mod but the story will be very different than that. You are a female rockstar and you have a childhood friend named...
59.2K 847 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...