past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

73

157 5 0
By Alie-Heart

"Make sure you put the sunscreen on his nose too"Norie spoke as she held a 9 month old Mikasa after putting sunscreen on her.

The couple decided to take the kids to the beach, it's been sometime since they've taken Eren and it's the first time Mikasa being at the beach.

"I'm trying but he keeps crawling away"Levi said as he grabbed a 11 month old Eren and sat him on his lap.

Eren squealed out happily and yanked Levi's hair making him wince and the baby stood up and accidentally slammed his two feet in his crotch causing Levi to groan.

"Oh my god, Levi are you okay?!"Norie said as she grabs Eren and he wraps his small arms around her neck and hugged her.

"I'm fine"he mumbled and laid back against the towel.

"Dada Lelie!"Eren yelled out.

"Okay I'll take care of it then, take Mikasa"Norie says and carefully handed the baby towards him.

Levi grabbed her and laid Mikasa on his chest and looked at her, she just stared down at him as the bucket hat made her look small.

"At least you're calm"he said as Mikasa wrapped both of his fingers with her hands.

Levi flinched and scrunched his face up lightly when the baby let out a tiny sneeze on his face and Mikasa let out a coo as he stared back blankly.

"You're lucky I love you"he whispered and grabbed a wiper and wiped his face.

"There you go my love! Aren't you cute? "Norie spoke with a smile and held Eren and gave him a hug and kiss to his cheek.

Levi sits up and places Mikasa in between his legs.

"Come on let's go take them to the water, the waves seem calm right now"Norie spoke as she took of her black lace robe and revealed her matching black two piece bikini.

"Let's go find some seashells my loves"she says to Eren and Mikasa as they walked to the water.

They make it to where the water reached their ankles, Norie kneeled down as she held Mikasa as Levi crouched and hovered Eren above the water.

"Okay let Eren go first"she says

"Alright my boy, don't be scared"Levi whispers as he carefully lowers the baby's feet down to the water.

But then Eren lifted his legs up as soon as they almost touched the water, the couple stared as Norie said "baby you can put your feet in the water.

Levi went to do it again but Eren brought his knees to his chest.

"Maybe we'll try again later, let Mikasa give it a go"

Norie placed the 9 month old on the wet sand as the water softly flowed towards them, the baby flinched and gripped Norie's fingers. She then relaxed and kicked her legs around and squealed out in laughter.

"She liked it! Do you like the water baby?"she says happily and carefully sprinkled some water on Mikasa's legs

Eren stared as he looked down at the water, he tried climbing off Levi's lap signaling him that he wanted to sit on the sand just like Mikasa.

"You want to give it a go again?"Levi asks and slowly lowered his feet down again.

Eren yelled when the water touch his ankles but then he smiled and laughed out making the couple smile.

"He liked it too"Norie spoke and fixed his bucket hat.

-----------------------

Eren sat on the sand as he played with a beach car toy, he scooped up sand and threw it into the box that was attached to the car. Mikasa sat on the blanket next to him as Norie and Levi were besides them.

Mikasa cooed towards Eren making him look towards her, she smiled and flapped her arms on the ground in front of her and snatched the star mold from him.

"No!"Eren yelled and went to grab it but Mikasa pulled it away and laughed making him pout.

"No-"

Norie cut herself off when the plastic bag blew away from her hand and landed a couple feet away.

"I'll get it"Levi spoke.

"No, it's okay I got it"she says.

"Norie it's fine-Levi I said I got it"she cut him off.

They started going back and forth as they tried pushing each other back to grab the bag as Eren and Mikasa were still playing tug a war with the star mold.

The babies then stopped when they heard a seagull giving out it's loud call, they looked up as the bird was staring at the star mold that it's mistaking as cookie.

Norie yelled when Levi pulled her back and ran in front of her, she then grabbed his ankles and he fell against the ground.

She tried running but then Levi picked himself up and ran passed her and snatched the bag.

"I got it-"

Levi was cut off when Norie launched herself towards him and slammed him against the sand.

"Norie!"

She quickly grabbed the bag from him and says "I'm independent!"

They froze when they heard the seagull above them, their eyes widened when they realized that it was circling Eren and Mikasa.

"Oh my god! Levi the kids! "Norie screamed as the seagull dove down towards the babies.

Levi quickly pushed himself up and ran towards Eren and Mikasa, he jumped towards them and hid them under his body as the seagull slammed against his back making him groan in pain.

His eyes widened when he saw 3 other seagulls above them, but he flinched when he heard screaming. Levi turned and saw Norie running away while holding a bag of popcorn above her head so the seagulls will follow her.

"Norie!"

"Leave my babies alone!"Norie yelled as the seagulls tried swooping down to grab the bag from her.

"Norie stop just let it go!"Levi yelled and grabbed Eren and Mikasa and ran after her.

-----------------------

"What do you think they're going to show us?"Norie asked as she and Levi sat on the rug in the living room.

"I don't know, but they better hurry up because I'm hungry"Levi responded.

"We're ready!"Eren called out as he and Mikasa came running back inside from the backyard.

Eren held a toy guitar as Mikasa fixed her dress.

"We made a song!"

"Wow, really about what?"Norie questions with a smile.

"About us! Okay Mikasa in three, two, one!"

"You know it's going to be so sweet-"

Norie flinched as Eren cut her off with a scream of anger, he started strumming the toy guitar harshly as Mikasa jumped around while bopping her head from side to side.

"I love you!" Eren screamed out as the couple stared in shock.

"I love Mama! She makes me Mac and cheese and she kisses my owies!"

"I love Mama!" Mikasa called out after

"I love Dada! Even though he looks like a grumpy cat, I love him!" Eren yelled.

"I love Dada!"

Norie and Levi blinked as Eren strummed the guitar much harsher and screamed.

"Mikasa!"

"That's me!"

"She plays hopscotch and everything with me! We share our snacks and watch fire buddies together!"

"Even though the world is poo poo, I will always love you too!"

After Eren sang the last verse he screamed and started smashing the guitar in the ground as if he were a rock star as Mikasa clapped.

"They sounded like they were possessed"Levi whispered.

"I think it was sweet" Norie whispered back as the toddlers were still screaming.

-----------------------------------

"And we're here because?" Ymir spoke as she and the rest of the toddlers stood in front of a run down house.

"Well my mamas friends son came to my house yesterday with her, and he told me that he went to this haunted house. And he told me that we were to chicken to go into one" Connie explained.

"And I wanted to prove him wrong, even though I am actually scared...he says theirs brussel sprouts running around inside"

"Maybe we should just go then!" Eren quickly spoke and went to run off but Jean grabbed him.

"What? Are you chicken?"he asked.

"So are you! You're scared!"Eren argued.

"No I'm not!" Jean yelled back as his knees shook.

"It can't be that bad right?" Sasha questions nervously as she and Connie held each other.

"We have each other right? We'll be okay!" Historia says with a smile.

"Yeah!" Marco spoke.

"Let's go" Annie said and walked ahead of them, and they quickly follow behind.

-----------------------------

"Luckily I brought Bob" Sasha spoke as she had a potato inside her overall front pocket.

"Okay, the first step is to not split up, because that's a no no" Bertholdt said.

"You're right! Come on then let's go!" Reiner says.

But as soon as he said that Jean and Eren went down one hall.

Marco and Armin went through a door.

Reiner and Bertholdt went up a stair case.

Ymir and Historia went through a living room.

Mikasa and Annie and Connie with Sasha went down a spiral case.

"It doesn't seem so bad" Sasha says as she hugged the potato.

"Right guys-"

They turned around and froze when they didn't see their friends behind them, Connie and Sasha stared and she started sobbing.

"Didn't we just say that we shouldn't split up?!"Sasha cried.

"Guys!" Connie sobbed.

--------------

-----------------

"Why did you even come with me?!" Eren yelled angrily towards Jean.

"You think I wanted too?! It was by accident!"

They hear something drop behind them making them freeze, the two boys turned around slowly and they saw a silhouette at the end of the hall.

"Is...is that...that's..."Jean stuttered out.

"Brussel sprout..."Eren squealed out in fear.

"Be healthy! Leave candies alone! Eat brussel sprouts!"
The vegetable spoke as it started rolling towards them.

Eren and Jean screamed in tears and the squeakers in their shoes echoed through the house as they ran.

-------------------------

-------------------

"It doesn't seem bad"Annie said to Mikasa as they walked down the basement.

"I haven't seen anything's wrong, are you okay Eren-"

She cut herself off when she didn't see him behind her, she looked around and called out "Eren?"

Annie and Mikasa froze when they hear Jean and Eren's muffled screams above as they also heard the squeakers in their shoes.

------------------------

----------------------------

"Maybe we should look for the others, we've been walking around for a long time" Marco says as he and Armin walked.

"I just heard Eren and Jean, I think they were up stairs."

They flinched when they heard the phone ring, they held each other as Armin whispers "do we answer it?"

"No, that's a bad no no, never answer phones"

"What if it's Norie, or Levi? Or Erwin and Hange?"

Marco stared and said "okay..."

Armin slowly walked over to the phone and picked it up, he placed it to his ear and says "hello?"

"Hi sweetie! It's Norie, where are you? I have almond cookies!"

"Norie!"Armin said happily.

"It's Norie?!" Marco says with a smile as he jumped in place.

"Yeah and she says she has almond cookies for us!"

They cheered but then froze and Armin said "wait..."

"We can't have almond cookies, well we can, but Bertholdt is allergic to almonds so Norie can't buy them"

"So that's not Norie...?"Marco trailed off.

"Eat healthy..."

They stuttered out in tears as they heard the happy voice of "Norie" in the other end of the phone.

"Eat brussel sprouts..."

Marco and Armin teared up and sobbed as he threw the phone and ran away.

------------------------

"Let me run first! You're to slow!" Jean yelled as he and Eren were still running.

"I'm trying to see my Mama and Dada! Leave me alone!" Eren argued and shoved him away.

"I am too!"

"Eren!"

They turned around and saw Mikasa running to them.

"Mikasa!" Eren cried and ran towards her as Jean jumped when he heard a giggle behind him.

They turned around and they froze when they saw a brussel sprout smiling down at them. Eren and Jean screamed in tears as it spoke to them.

"Cookies are bad! Eat your brussel sprouts!"

"I have my friends with me! So I'm not scared-Hey!" Jean cut himself off with a sob.

Mikasa had snatched Eren by the hand and ran off as the teal eyed boy screamed in tears making Jean cry "don't leave me!" And ran to catch up to them.

--------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708 70 18
⚠️⚠️!!!!!!!!!!!TRIGGER WARNING!!!!!! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️ Do not even open this is you can't handle suicidal thoughts and much mor...
14.3K 402 59
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
164K 5.1K 31
❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞 ❞ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃! 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞! 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫...
444K 12.9K 80
SEQUEL IS OUT Fourteen years ago, before the fall of Wall Maria, Levi Ackerman joined the Survey Corps. Possessing the strength equal to a single bri...