Bungou Stray Dogs One Shots

By Jyung_0829

So I have been reading these everywhere before a ridiculous, yet insisting, thought came to my mind. "Why don... More

Introduction
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
TaniHara
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Soukoku(as children)
Author's Note
Odango
Soukoku
Soukoku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
HiguGin
Soukoku
KuniKatai
Suegiku
Shin Soukoku
RanPoe
Fyolai/Fyogol
Author's Note
Random
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
RanPoe
Requests/Ideas
RanPoe
Taking Care of a Child
Fyolai/Fyogol(Highschool AU)
RanPoe
KuniKatai
Fyolai/Fyogol(as children)
Suegiku
TaniHara
Fyolai/Fyogol
FukuMori
New Year
Merry Christmas Part 1
Merry Christmas Part 2
Intentions
Shin Soukoku
FukuMori
Fyolai/Fyogol
Suegiku
Fyolai/Fyogol
RanPoe
Suegiku
TaniHara
Shin Soukoku
Suegiku
Suegiku
Suegiku
TaniHara
Incorrect Quotes
Author's Note
FyoLai/FyoGol

Shin Soukoku

3.5K 65 141
By Jyung_0829

If you want to request something, please comment it in the Ideas column at the end of the story

A mafia executive, known for multiple deaths, who killed people like they were just ants to be crushed under a finger, who had been feared by the world.

Who would've known that the exact same executive was lying down on a certain cat boy lap, with his hair being played with.

The white-haired detective hummed as he gently ran his fingers in the executive's hair. After much begging, Akutagawa finally agreed to lie down on the boy's lap and let him play with his hair. Atsushi continued playing with his hair while Akutagawa scrolled on his phone. Suddenly he sat up, startling the detective, and turned to Atsushi, eyes widened.

"Huh? What is it?"

Akutagawa held the phone in front of his face without making any noise. Atsushi stared at the phone. Apparently their favorite market is having a sale.

△▽△▽△

Both of them started making their way home from the market when both of their ring tone's rang at once. They looked at their pockets before looking at each other.

"It can't be a coincidence that our phones rang at the same time...right?" Atsushi asked. Akutagawa shrugged. He activated Rashomon and Atsushi placed the groceries on her. Then they picked up their phones at the same time.

"Yes, Atsushi speaking!"

"Akutagawa speaking"

△▽△▽△

Their calls ended. Both of them look at each other.

"I assume the ADA called you too?" Akutagawa asked. Atsushi nodded.

"Go ahead then, I'll put the groceries on the way to the Port Mafia"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. Now go"

Atsushi pecked Akutagawa's cheek before waving at him goodbye with a smile and ran off. Akutagawa waved back and quickly made his way to the house first then the Port Mafia.

△▽△▽△

They met again in an alleyway as they needed to team up for this mission.

"That's a waste of time back then" Atsushi sighed. Akutagawa blinked at his boyfriend. Sure it was a waste of time since they were together, but did he forget that they aren't working in the same place?

"Anyways...where's this gang?" Atsushi asked, looking around.

"Hm probably straight forward..."Akutagawa mumbled. As he said that,black shadows appeared over them.

"Or probably above us..." Akutagawa replied as he and Atsushi both looked up. Two men were about to pounce on them when Akutagawa activated his Rashomon and stabbed both of them at the same time. The blood from the limp bodies dripped down onto their faces

"...Uh thanks for stabbing them I guess?" Atsushi said jokingly. Akutagawa nodded before walking forward, Atsushi following slightly behind. As they continue walking forward, someone was aiming their sniper at one of them.

Groan

Hearing the groan, Akutagawa turned around. His eyes widened in horror when he saw his boyfriend clutching his stomach, blood dripping down. Then he looked up and saw a glint from far distance on the rooftop of a building.

This fucker Akutagawa thought before looking at Atsushi...who was suddenly missing. Then he saw his boyfriend attacking another person even though he's wounded.

I mean...I did chopped off his leg multiple times so he should be fine with a gunshot in his stomach Akutagawa thought as he used Rashomon to help him up a rooftop.

△▽△▽△

Both of them started making their way back. Akutagawa held his hand to his mouth as he coughed. Then he looked at Atsushi.

"Are you okay?"

"Hm? I beg your pardon?" He turned and Akutagawa saw that the flesh had already regenerated, like how it did when he chopped off his leg.

"Nevermind...do you want to eat?"

"Hm sure! Only if you let me pay this time!"

"What do you want to eat?"

"Tea on rice!"

△▽△▽△

Atsushi ate the tea on rice as Akutagawa secretly paid the bill behind his back. There's no way he'll let his precious boyfriend pay for the both of them, furthermore he made a lot of money from the mafia anyways.

When it's time to pay, Atsushi was shocked to find out the bill was paid. He was questioning the waiter about it before it hit him and he stared hard at his boyfriend, who was avoiding eye contact.

"Gyah! Didn't I tell you I want to pay??"

"Well I didn't agree to that, did I?"

△▽△▽△

They went home, to find multiple plastic bags full of the groceries they bought in the morning.

"Oh boy I forgot about that..." Atsushi sighed.

"You can go shower first. I'll do the groceries."

"Absolutely not!"

Nevertheless, Atsushi was in the shower first while Akutagawa was handling the groceries.

△▽△▽△

They cuddled up on the sofa, watching a movie on the TV. Then Atsushi suddenly spoke up:

"Did you hear that being pretty is tiring?"

Akutagawa looked at him. That's a weird subject to talk about "No"

"Well you're always tired."

"Okay...? I don't see where you going with this"

"That means you must be gorgeous!"

Akutagawa blinked. What?

"Well you see, being pretty is tiring. And since you're always tired, that must mean you're gorgeous!"

A faded pink appeared on Akutagawa's face. Was that a pick up line?

Another silence came between them before he decided to try out a line he remembered from Chuuya.

"Hey your hand looks heavy"

"Huh?" Atsushi raised up his hand and looked at it, confused.

"May I hold it for you?"

"Sure?"

Atsushi gave Akutagawa his hand and the other held it. It took Atsushi a while to realize what's happening.

"Ohh...I get it" Atsushi finally said. Akutagawa rolled his eyes playfully before turning and squinting at the clock on a desk.

"8:49 pm...hey Jinko, do you want to go to sleep?" Akutagawa asked. Atsushi didn't fussed about the fact that the other used "Jinko" instead of his real name cause technically that had became his nickname and he got used to it.

"Yeah I'm feeling pretty tired." The white haired boy yawned. Akutagawa got up and switch off the TV.

"You can go get ready first."

"So you're not going to bed?"

"I am but..." he turned red when he thought of him and Atsushi changing in the same room.

"But?"

"It's...nevermind, just go change first!"

Atsushi raised an eyebrow. Well he knew too clearly what's going on now.

"Ohoh thinking dirty thoughts?"

"What?! No! Just go change Jinko!"

"Ok ok!"

△▽△▽△

They both settled down on the soft bed. Well more like Atsushi literally threw himself on the bed and Akutagawa just walked to the bed and lay in it. The black-haired gently tapped Atsushi's shoulder and the other rolled over.

They laid down in silence.

"Aku are you still awake?" Finally Atsushi whispered.

"Yeah"

"Wanna chat a bit?"

"Sure" he turned over and faced Atsushi.

"So...what happened at the mafia today?"

"Just the usual...we did paperwork, and so on. The only thing that is interesting is that one of your colleagues visisted us."

"Who? Dazai?"

"No it's the orange haired one"

"...Tanizaki??"

"Yeah I think that's the one"

"What is he doing at the mafia??"

"Well he just turned up and asked if he could see Tachihara."

"That's it?"

"Well Tachihara went to him and they just left"

"Wait but I thought I saw him at the agency"

"...Isn't his ability supposed to be like cloning himself?"

"No it's making illusions-oh"

"Yeah he probably did that to you guys"

"I don't think Kunikida would like it...especially since he was going to discuss something with him tomorrow about today's meeting"

"Mhm probably"

△▽△▽△

They continue their chat until one of them had fallen asleep. Atsushi smiled at the executive's relaxed face. Normally it would be tensed up due to work and stuff so it's rare to see him so relax. Furthermore Atsushi didn't want the night to end. This was the first and last day he would see him home. He's so busy that he often started to sleep in his workplace's bedroom instead of coming back home.

Atsushi worries about him, but he knew he was fine there. Like him, the other Mafia members are concerned about the fact that their youngest executive is so thin that they started to give him more food, and how could the black-haired boy say no to the family who took him in when he was in the slums with his sister?

Atsushi kissed Akutagawa's forehead before cuddling him. He would definitely miss him, but Akutagawa normally called him to check if he's fine. He had learned to ALWAYS pick up the calls otherwise the other would worry constantly.

He had once didn't pick up his phone and Akutagawa went all the way to the ADA to just check if his boyfriend's okay because he wasn't picking up. It was precious of him, Atsushi will admit that, but at the same time he wondered why on earth didn't Akutagawa just send a message instead of calling.

Atsushi felt his eyes starting to close.

"Good night, Aku. Sleep tight"

Ideas:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
906K 41.5K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
957K 36.2K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...