Falling Effect

By holl1e27

The Falling Effect: When you do something that causes something else to happen (i.e. you fall down, you scrap... More

SYNOPSIS AND AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETICS AND PLAYLIST
Prologue
1. Finding Out
2. Telling the Truth
3. To Forgive or Not To Forgive
4. Twins are Genetic!
5. Whining and Dining
6. Hockey Pucks, You're Fucked
7. Twin Sisters and Little Sisters
8. Nightmares and Comfort
9. Drinks and.. Forks?
10. Rough Night?
11. Future Sister-In-Law
12. Kicking and Screaming
13. All Mine
14. Intimate
15. Date Night
16. She Was Never Yours
18. Mama and Mamacita
19. There Will Be No Cocomelon in This House
20. Daddy Issues
21. Lover Boy
22. Forever and Always
23. I Do
24. Love is More Than A Four Letter Word
25. Bonded For Life
26. Get Pucked
27. Gala Preparations
28. Needy
29. Baby Voice Activated
30. Christmas Eve-Eve
31. Baby's First Christmas
32. Sunday Mornings
33. Mother Pucker
34. (Double) Lunch Date
35. Beach Babies
35. Mornin' Lovin'
36. Powdered Sugar
37. Die-Hard Swifties
38. Cup Finals
39. Fantasy Land
40. Yes, Asher Still Loves Taylor Swift
41. Precious Moments Ruined
42. Lost Your Mind
43. Trial and Error
44. Walking and Talking
45. 365 Days
46. Not Just Another Sweet Romance
47. Sick Days
48. Birthday Boy
Epilogue - Forever My Always
BONUS CHAPTER - 1
BONUS CHAPTER - 2
Most Valuable Parent?
Book Poll - Updated!
Spin-Off: In Dirty Harmony - Release Date Announced!
Book 2: Falling Forward
Book 3: Falling Together

17. Beach Boys

34.7K 765 84
By holl1e27

Can't Do Better - Kim Petras

"They make me want to get in shape." Sophia said, sipping her piña colada, with her free hand above her eyes blocking the sun.

"I know right." Ellie says, flipping over to her stomach.

We were all laying the beach tanning while watching the guys throw a football back and forth, tackling each other every couple of minutes.

"You say that, like you don't have abs." Katherine rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, but nothing like them." Ellie says, resting the side of her cheek on her arms.

"Babe, are you nervous to meet his mom?" Sophia asks as they all look at me.

"I was at first, but it's gone so well with his sister that I'm not anymore. Plus I've talked to her a little when Greyson would be on FaceTime so, I'm only meeting her in person, for the first time." I say as they all nod.

"That's good." Katherine says adjusting her swimsuit top.

"Kat, you're killing that swimsuit." I say as she smiles.

"Thanks sugah."

She's wearing a sage green, cheeky swimsuit, with a top that accentuates her cleavage perfectly without being too slutty. While Sophia went with an all black bikini top with straps that cross in the front, leaving a circle around her cleavage, and black thong bikini bottoms. Ellie has on a hot pink bikini with only one strap on the top and thong bottoms, I'm pretty sure she got it from me, and I'm wearing a baby blue swimsuit with a top that has a bit of a pushup and matching bottoms that are somewhere in the middle of cheeky and thong.

"Lets talk about you hot mama." Sophia says lifting her sunglasses.

"You're glowing, hon." Ellie says.

"Seriously, I could never look like that at six months pregnant. Have you gained any wait?"

"It's all gone to my boobs and my ass, but I'm not complaining." I chuckle.

"Wish I had an ass." Sophia says as we chuckle.

"You have more of an ass than you think." Ellie mumbles against her arms.

"Kat has an ass." I say as Ellie nods her head in agreement.

"Damn straight." Sophia agrees as we all look over at Katherine when she doesn't answer.

"Katty?" Ellie says, trying to get her attention.

She has her bottom lip in between her teeth, staring straight ahead of her.

"Katherine!" I say snapping my fingers at her as her head jolts to the side to look at us with furrowed brows.

"What?" She asks as we all laugh.

"We've been talking to you." Ellie says, rolling her eyes.

"My bad." She says, awkwardly chuckling.

"Are we not going to talk about how she was just drooling over Jake?" Ellie says as everything clicks in my head, Jake had been directly in front of us a couple of seconds ago.

"Wait, is something going on between you two?" Sophia asks, an eyebrow raised.

"No..." She says, looking almost disappointed.

"Do you want something to happen?" I ask, sliding my sunglasses back up on my nose. I was sweating so much that they kept sliding.

She sighs before sitting up on her elbow, facing us. "I don't know.. A couple of months ago, one time after we were all hanging out, him and I were the last ones left and we ended up staying and talking for hours. He opened up to me, I think more than he ever did to Annabelle to be honest."

"I tried to brush it off as one of those deep, late night conversations that just made us closer friends or something. But then as I'd see him more, didn't matter if it was on or off the ice, I found myself growing attracted to him. Sure, I always thought he was hot, but this was more than that. Now, I don't know what to do. He just got cheated on for christ's sake and it'll just look like I'm taking advantage of him or I'd just be a rebound that he'd regret and it'd be super awkward." She says, looking back out at the water.

"Aww, Kat. You should've told us." Ellie says reaching out to grab her hand.

"I didn't even know what I was feeling, how was I going to tell someone else." She shrugs, gazing over at the guys who are currently piling on top of each other.

We all laugh at the scene before Evan stands up with the ball in his hand, cheering.

We see the guys huddled in a small circle, most likely planning something they shouldn't.  After another minute or two the break apart, all walking over towards us.

My eyes lock on the sexy man I get to take home every night. He's clad in a pair of white board shorts that go amazing with his tan skin tone, his rock hard abs flexing with every step he takes. His body and the tips of his hair dripping with water and most likely sweat as sand sticks to him, and... He's walking right towards me.

I take my bottom lip in between my teeth as he stops right in front of me, blocking the sun. He bends down, kissing my stomach before he grabs my hands and pulls me up.

"What have you done?" I ask raising a brow as he pecks me on the lips with a guilty grin.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He says before he scoops me up bridal style and starts walking to the water.

"Greyson! Don't you dare!" I say, wiggling in his grip.

Before I know it the water hits my back as he goes underwater and I quickly plug my nose just in time.

Coming up for air I see him grinning, his wet hair sticking to his forehead. "You did not just do that!" I say, shoving his chest as he falls back in the water, laughing.

"You come here," He says as I start to swim away before he grabs my waist and my back hits his chest.

His hand slides all the way down my stomach, stopping right where I need him the most. Rubbing my clit through my swimsuit bottoms, I throw my head back, trying not to let any dirty sounds escape my lips. He pulls away and grabs my hand pulling me out of the water.

"Hey!" I say, my mouth wide open as he just grins.

"Ready to play some football?" He asks as I catch up to him before we make our way the the rest of the group, who is also getting out of the water.

"Alright there's only one rule." Jake says, holding the ball under his arm. "Don't tackle the pregnant lady." He says as we all laugh.

"Please tell me you girls can all throw a football." Chris groans as Sophia walks up to Jake.

"Time to find out." She says quickly grabbing the ball and running away.

✳︎

Dumping out the remaining contents of my coffee, I quickly rinsed it out before setting it in the sink. I start to quietly head up the stairs before making my way to my room. Coming to a quick stop in the doorway when I see Evelyn standing in front of the big windows, showing the sunset on the ocean.

She's standing in nothing but a white thong and her arms are rested above her head. Leaning against the doorway and I can't find myself to pull my eyes off of her. She's beautiful in every way possible, from her long brown curly hair, to those gorgeous green eyes that pull you in, and her amazing body, but the best part is how amazingly beautiful she is while carrying our baby.

I find myself pushing off of the doorway and making my way over to her. Wrapping my arms around her she moves her hands from the top of her head to behind my neck. She sighs contently, "Having a moment?" I ask as she hums.

"Seems so." She quietly whispers.

My hands find their way down underneath her stomach as I slowly lift up, taking some of the weight off of her for at least a couple of seconds as she groans. It was something Doctor York recommended a while ago and I honestly forgot about it until now. Slowly letting her stomach go back down she sighs, "You have know idea how amazing that was." She chuckles.

"You make it sound dirty."

"That's only you babe." She says as my eyebrow raises.

"Oh, really?" I say, slipping my hand into her panties, rubbing a finger in between her folds as she immediately gets wet. I slip two finger in her as she gasps.

"Move your hips, baby." I whisper as her hips start to move, slowly grinding back and forth.

Curling my fingers just the right way I can feel her coming to the edge as she's breathing heavily and whispering things under her breath. When she's right at the edge I pull my fingers out and start to walk away.

She gasps, "You little..." She grabs my arm turning me around, smirking, she pushes me back until I'm laying on the bed.

She quickly grabs the waistband of my boxers, pulling them down as my already hardened cock springs out. She climbs in between my legs, kissing all the down my chest before swirling her tongue around the tip of my cock. "Fuck..." I mumble, already gripping the sheets.

She takes the base of my length in her hand, pumping a few times before I feel her mouth all the way around me. I groan, closing my eyes.

She starts bobbing her head up and down as I grunt in pleasure. Between her tongue and her hand I feel like I'm about to explode. "God, don't stop." I say feeling myself on the edge but right as I'm about to let go I feel cold air on my dick as she starts to get off the bed, smirking.

Before she can get all the way off I grab her waist, pulling her on top of me, "Sucks, doesn't it?"

"The blowjob? Definitely not." I say, acting like she didn't just do that to me. I grip the waistband of her thong, pulling it off of her.

She leans down and kisses my chest before straddling me, "I'm so addicted to you, Greyson. You're like a drug I can't get away from." She says as she slides down on my dick. I sit up, leaning against the headboard so were at eye level with each other.

I groan as she starts to move her hips, my hands grip her back as I drive up into her making her go faster, until her tits are bouncing up and down. She throws her head back in pleasure as her hands find my hair, pulling her closer to me as she screams my name.

The room is filled with our moans until we're both right on the edge. I suck on the sweet spot right under her ear until I feel her walls closing around me, her tight pussy clenching around my throbbing cock. "Cum for me, Evelyn." I didn't have to ask again as I felt her body shake with pleasure and she slowed down, screaming my name and tugging my hair. I kept driving into her until I felt my legs start to twitch, letting out a deep noise from my throat as I filled her up.

I rest the back of my head against the headboard while Evelyn lays her forehead on my shoulder, both of us breathing heavily.

"God, I could never get tired of you." I whisper, kissing her neck.

"I love you." She says, her green eyes meeting mine as she smiles cheekily.

"I love you too baby." I say, running my fingers through her hair.

And I really, really do.

Word Count: 1,989 (lol, the year Taylor Swift was born... YAY)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 14.4K 41
[𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄] 𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐍 𝐉𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 30 Months... Almost three years since my accident. My first game playing pro in the NHL and I blew it. Many peo...
142K 4.8K 41
"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈, 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲." [MATURE] After finally getting rid of her toxic boyfriend, Bethany Russo is ready to take control...
109K 3.2K 35
A single mom with a past, and a tattooed bad boy who needs to change his future. Macy Roberston knows better than to get too close to the bad boy hoc...
9K 200 17
Skyla Wren Anderson is an Australian brunette with green eyes, dimples and freckles. She's short but feisty. Loves to read and now works with a new...