Florence Pugh Imagines (and o...

By KatieJoyF2004

Imagines of Florence Pugh and her characters :) Florence Pugh Yelena Belova Paige Knight Amy March Dani Also... More

Reqeusts
Wrong has never felt so right- ScarFlo
Forbidden love- Florence
Surrogate- ScarFlo
Reunited- Florence
New life- Yelena
Ms Pugh- Florence
Surrogate (Part 2)- ScarFlo
Moya malen'kaya sestra- YeleNat
Auntie Lena- Yelena
Help⚠️ (Part 1)- Florence
Ignored- ScarFlo
Stay- Florence
Pain⚠️- Yelena
Bowling- Natahsa
Comfort- Yelena
New life (Part 2)- Yelena
Little one- Yelena
Requests
Mommy-sorry- Scarlett
One night- YeleNat
Beach day- YeleNat/You
Find my way back to you- Florence
Mine- Florence
No escape- YeleNat/You
Alternate universe- Yelena/Florence
Fight- Florence
Those days- Florence
The girl next door- Yelena
Pain (Part 2)- Yelena
Merry Christmas- Florence
Older- Scarlett
Stay with me- Yelena
A/N
Not the best chef- YeleNat
Best friends sister- Florence
Protective older siblings- Florence
Gone but never forgotten- Yelena
Professor Maximoff- Wanda
Her baby- Yelena
Baby- Florence
Guard puppy- Yelena
Accident- ScarFlo
New book
Should have been you- Yelena
Forgotten- Florence
Move out- YeleNat
Lonely- Natasha
New book
The mother you never had- Yelena/Wanda
Roleplay gone wrong- Florence
Sugar baby- Florence
Incorrect quotes
Lonely (Part 2)- Wanda x Yelena x Reader
"You came back"- Natasha
Better in time- Scarlett
Lost your chance- Wanda/You x Natasha/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 2)
New book
Her memory lives on in you- Yelena
RIP
Bad day- WandaNat x daughter!reader
New book
My Rose- Florence
Overprotective older sister- WandaNat/You
Incorrect quotes (Part 3)
New book
Help

Traitor- Scarlett

4.4K 197 74
By KatieJoyF2004

"Babe? You home?" You call out as you enter your house.

"Hey, honey. In the kitchen!" She calls back.

You make your way to the kitchen to see her cooking with Rose.

"Hi, Rosebud." You grin and scoop her into your arms, peppering kisses over her face which makes her giggle. "How was school?"

"Good." She replies. "I learned about the Tudors."

"Oh yeah? I loved history when I was in school. Did you know that Henry VIII killed roughly about 70,000 people? And that Queen Elizabeth the first and the current Queen of England are distant relatives?" You ask.

"Really?" Rose asks, intrigued.

"Yep. Elizabeth I did not produce an heir, so the lineage shifted to her cousin James VI via the marriage of Margaret Tudor, Henry VIII's sister, and that continued the royal line down 16 generations to the current Queen of the United Kingdom." You tell her.

"Woah," she gasps. "That's so cool."

"Nerd." Scarlett teases and kisses your forehead as she walks past you.

"What can I say? I'm a history junkie. That was the only subject I liked in school, plus my history teacher was the best." You defend. "Ooh! Have you learnt about the 'Great fire of London' yet?"

"Baby, Rose goes to an American school. Why would we learn about your countries tragedies?" Scarlett asks.

"Because it's interesting." You shrug. "Rosie, the fire lasted 4 days."

"That's a long time. I want to learn about the things Y/N learned about, Mama." She whines. "Can we move to London?"

"Ah ha! I have corrupted your American daughter and turned her British!" You cheer. "Thus proving, the UK is the better county."

Scarlett rolls her eyes fondly. "No, sweetie, we can't move to London. And, America is better."

"At least I went to school without the fear of being shot." You mumble and set Rose down.

"I heard that." Your wife scolds.

"Just saying. Your county bans abortion but it's okay, just wait 10 years and they'll get killed at school." You point out. (Dark humour at its finest, sorry not sorry)

"I swear, you brits have the darkest sense of humour." Scarlett says in shock.

You grin innocently and kiss her cheek. "But seriously, I'd love to go to London soon, show Rose where I grew up."

Scarlett smiles. "Ok, my love, we'll do that soon."

"Thank you." You whisper and kiss her softly. "Dinner smells great. Do you need any help?"

"No, that's okay, my dove. Could you help Rose with her math homework though?" She asks.

"Oh god. I'm shit at math but I'll give it a go." You say.

"Baby, she's in the first grade. I think you'll be okay." Scarlett laughs.

"You've been warned. If Rose comes back and all her answers are wrong, don't blame me." You huff and pick your step daughter up. "Come on, Rosebud, let's kick maths' ass."

"Yeah! Let's kick it's ass!" She cheers.

"Y/N!"

—————————

You're humming along to the music playing in the bathroom speakers as you dry your hair.

"Oh shit." You mumble as you accidentally knock your phone off the counter.

You turn the hairdryer off before reaching down to grab your phone, but then you realise the bin is full. Thanks to your ADHD ass you end up changing it, however as you're pouring to rubbish into a bin bag, you spot something familiar. Reaching into the bin, you pull out the pregnancy stick and gasp in shock.

Positive.

You rush out of the bathroom and down the stairs to your wife's office.

"Scar?" You ask.

"What's up, honey? I'm busy." She answers without looking up from her computer.

"What's this?" You ask and place the test on her desk.

Scarlett looks at the pregnancy test and she feels her heart drop. She takes her glasses off and looks at you.

"Y/N-"

"Is it yours?" You ask dreadfully, feeling your eyes glass over with tears.

"Let me explain, ok?" She asks and stands up nervously.

"Who?"

"Y/N-"

"Who, Scarlett?" You ask again, stepping away from her when she tries to her closer.

"...Colin." She whispers guiltily. "W-We were drunk and it was an accident."

"Does he know?" You ask, hot tears rolling down your cheeks.

Scarlett nods wordlessly, trying to keep her tears at bay. "I'm so sorry, baby."

You don't answer her, instead you just stand there, crying silently whilst she does her best to try and explain but it's all bullshit.

After a few minutes, you speak up. "Is he gonna look after it with you?"

"He wants to be involved, yeah." She confirms.

"And you? Is he gonna look after you?" You ask and look at her.

"I-I guess so." She frowns. "We can work through this, baby, ok? We can!"

You ignore her and walk out of the room, going up to your bedroom.

"Y/N, please! Talk to me!" Scarlett begs as she follows closely behind.

You go into your closet and pull out a suitcase, starting to shove your clothes into it.

"What? No. No, baby, please. We can work this out! Don't leave me!" She sobs and rips the suitcase away from you.

"Give it back." You say calmly.

"No! You're not leaving me, baby!" She shouts emotionally.

"Give me the bloody suitcase, Scarlett!" You snap desperately, your emotions exploding. "You slept with someone else! Don't you get that?! Do you really think I could stay with you, be by your side whilst you have a baby with someone else?! If you do, then you don't know me as well as I thought you did. I don't do cheaters, Scarlett, simple as." You burst.

"I'm not a cheater," she sobs and falls to her knees. "I'm not. I'm your wife."

"And I'm your wife, but I didn't go out and get pregnant." You whisper.

Scarlett wraps her arms around you legs and cries into your stomach. "Please don't leave me."

"You bought this upon us. I can't stay married to you whilst you have a separate family." You tell her.

"But I have another family with Rose, and you love her." She says.

"You had Rose long before I knew you, Scarlett. This is completely different." You step out of her embrace and continue packing whilst Scarlett sobs on the floor.

After about 20 minutes, you've packed most of your things and you're making your way down the stairs.

"You can't leave." Scarlett whimpers.

"My lawyer will be in contact soon about the divorce. I won't come for your house or your money, the only thing I ask for is that you let me see Rose still." You tell her.

"I won't sign the papers, Y/N."

"Then I'll see you in court. You can put Rose through that again, it will be on your head. I'll be back for the rest of my stuff soon. Tell Rose I'll see her soon." You say before going out to your car.

"Y/N!" You hear her shout as you drive away.

It's only when you're out of the neighbourhood, you let yourself cry properly.

Bitch.

"I'm fine, Liz. I'm gonna ask her to sign the papers and if she says not then I'll leave it to my lawyer. Then I'll see if she'll let me take Rose out for lunch. I'll call you if anything happens, ok?"

"Ok. Do me a favour and smack her for me?"

You snort and walk up the drive.

"Talk to you later."

"Bye, love."

You pocket your phone and take a deep breath before knocking on the door.

It's been a couple weeks since your separation. You haven't spoken to her at all, you sent over the divorce papers last week but she just sent them back unsigned. So, you'll just do it in person.

You're snapped out of your thoughts when they door swings open.

"Y/N?" Scarlett asks in shock. "What are you doing here?" She excitedly throws her arms around you.

"Get off, Scar." You sigh and gently pull her arms off of you. "You sent these back." You hand her the papers.

"I'm not signing them, baby, I told you that." She frowns.

"Don't call me that." You say softly. "You've hurt me so much already, Scarlett, so please just sign them. You're hurting me." You whisper tiredly.

Scarlett's eyes fill with tears. "I never meant to hurt you."

"Well you did. There's nothing you can do to fix it, but if you ever want a chance to be my friend in the future, then you'll sign the papers." You tell her.

"I don't want to be just your friend." She cries.

"If you don't want that, then I just won't be in your life at all. You can sign the papers now or you can in court." You repeat.

"Forget it, I'm not signing." She says stubbornly.

You sigh in annoyance. "Fine, you'll be hearing from my lawyer."

"And I'll tell him to kiss my ass."

"Mm, you're not his type. He's gay." You reply sarcastically. You sigh again. "Is Rose here? I miss her and I'd love to take her for lunch before I leave for London."

"You're going to London? For how long?" She asks.

"Not sure. I'm going to stay with my family for a bit and work on some songs. Rose?"

"Right. Um, ok. She has ballet at 4, so make sure she's back by 3:30, ok?" Scarlett says.

"Yeah, that's great. Thank you, Scar." You say gratefully.

"Rose! Y/N's here!"

"Y/NN!" You hear her squeal.

Soon enough she's jumping into your arms.

"Where have you been?" She asks.

"I had to go out of town for work for a bit." You lie. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

"How about you and I go out for lunch, huh?" You ask.

"Mama as well?" She asks hopefully.

"Not this time, babe, just us." You say.

"Ok! Bye, Mama."

"Have fun, Babygirl. See you, baby." Scarlett says.

"Bye, Scar."

8 months later

"Lizzie," you giggle and swat her hands away.

"Come on, you haven't let me touch you all week." She whines and kisses your neck.

"Because I've been busy."

"I know, it's so sexy watching you in your studio." She husks.

"Really?" You ask.

"Yeah, especially when the vein in your neck comes out when you're belting. God, I've had to stop myself so many times from going into that booth and fucking you right there." She groans.

"Well, I hate to break it to you, babe, but I don't be in the booth for a while." You say and rolls over to straddle her.

"Why's that?" She asks and strokes your thighs.

"I've just finished my album so I'm taking a break. I thought since you're taking a break as well, we could go on a vacation?" You suggest.

"Mmm, I don't know. I might need some persuading." She smirks.

"Yeah? Well, I thought you'd like to see me in a bikini every day for weeks on end. Lying there on a beach, all wet from the ocean." You whisper sensually and grind on her.

"Fuck. Ok. Persuaded." She gasps and flips you over.

You giggle and kiss her.

"I'd love to go on vacation with you, my darling." She coos.

"Good. Do you think after our vacation, if Scarlett lets us, we could take Rose somewhere?" You ask nervously.

"Of course, my darling. I love how much you care for that kid." Lizzie smiles. "But do you think Scarlett would go for it?"

"She just had Cosmo, I'm sure her and Colin are exhausted. Plus, she asked me a few weeks ago if I could have Rose for a bit." You answer.

"Did she sign?" Lizzie asks.

"No, she said she won't let me be someone else's wife." You frown.

"Are you kidding me?" Lizzie asks angrily. "That's bullshit! You know what? I'm gonna go over there right now and give her a piece of my mind!"

Lizzie scrambles off the bed, grumbling angrily as she pulls her jeans on.

You can't hold back the laugh that erupts I'm your throat.

Lizzie turns to you and looks at you incredulously. "What's so funny?"

"Oh, Liz, you're so funny." You laugh and crawl over to her on the bed. "She signed."

"She did? You asshole!" She exclaims and smacks your shoulder.

You laugh harder and slip your arms around her neck, kneeling up on the bed.

"I'm finally free of her." You say happily.

Lizzie smiles and kisses you. "You know what this means?"

"What?"

Lizzie smirks seductively. "Celebration sex."

You laugh happily as she pushes you onto the bed and jumps on top of you.

Eh, you've always preferred Wanda over Natasha anyways.

A/N I'm gonna make this book for Florence/Yelena, Scarlett/Natasha, and Lizzie/Wanda. So leave any requests for them!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 702 12
Different types of Oneshots ↓ [smut/fluff/angst] katexyelena & katexfemalereader yelenaxfemalereader haileexfemalereader florencexfemalereader hail...
7.8K 408 43
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
804K 21.1K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (S•J) on them The more re...
157K 4.2K 55
Have fun reading:) S.O = Supervising Officer Smut (but not really anymore since it got deleted from Wattpad) TW = I'll write it in the beginning of...