Alpha Too

By JennyG576

Book two in my ongoing saga of Angelique and her time jumping adventures with OT7 and living in Korea. Read b... More

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ1.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ2.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ4.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ5.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ6.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ7.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ8.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ9.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ10.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ11.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ12.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ13.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ14.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ15.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ16.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ17.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ18.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ19.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ20.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ21.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ22.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ23.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ24.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ25.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ26.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ27.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ28.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ29.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ
πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ30.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ3.πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

323 33 42
By JennyG576

Upstairs you laugh when he tries to come into your room. "Go wash the horse smell off of you. I plan to do the same. I know which room is yours and will be there in a little bit. And I want to check on Namjoon."

He kisses you gently. "All right Cheonsa you have thirty minutes and five for Namjoon Hyung, and not a second more."

In the shower you rapidly wash your hair before putting conditioner in. Once out you can spend the time drying it as you already knew what you were going to wear. When your phone goes off you go to your phone and glance at the text as you continue to brush your hair and leave it long and flowing.

Applying the lotion and two drops of the pheromones strategically you finally answer.

Yes, we had a nice time.

Well I was just asking
cuz last time you said
riding the horse was easier.

When you find your mate
I can't wait to give
you shit about it.

You will.
Oh trust me you will.
So much shit that I am
forced to bring in help
to curb it.

Well I have that to
look forward to than.

LOL sure thing,
remember you said
that later.

I'll be leaving you be for
24 hours. After your
helicopter ride and evening
with Jimin tomorrow
I'll message you again.

Have fun. Don't go to
Namjoon. He gets grumpy
and we'll just avoid
that tonight.

Oh and Lique?
Shoot hard!
And very low.

You roll your eyes and put what you are wearing for Tae on, then opening your door you step out and go down to his room. Before you can knock the door opens and he is studying you. Pulling you in by your hand his eyes have gone all hot and you feel your body burning for him.

"You look so beautiful. I can't wait to have you be a part of me."

He kisses you then and his hands are on your ass lifting you into his arms your legs wrapping around him. Hugging you tightly as he moved you to his bed that he had turned down you feel him connect to you.

Tell me what feels good to you.

And then his lips are blazing a path across your skin, soft and feather light. Then sucking and nipping as his tongue traces places that make you cry out with pleasure. When he moves lower his long thumb pushing the lacy material away from your body before he inhales and then places a soft kiss on your lower lips before taking one long lick you squirm.

All right, time to begin.

In the morning you smile as Tae pulls you closer when you try to leave. "Cheonsa thank you for last night. I loved making you happy and hearing my name on your lips while I was."

You kiss him and then slide out of the bed. "You made me very happy and pleased me so much.

And as you take a step and wobble he laughs heartily. "Sorry Cheonsa."

You glare slightly but say. "I can't say that it wasn't worth it."

"All three hours?"

"Yes, maybe when I forget it I'll let you try to beat that record."

"You won't forget and you will let me try."

You are evil a little. "Tae my baby? May I borrow a T-shirt?"

"Of course." He replies watching you from the bed, his hand propping his head up.

Going to the drawer he pointed to you smile and slipped a Gucci one over your head. It's baggy but barely skims your thigh and you bend over to put your panties on, giving him an eye full. "Thank you for the shirt. I'm going to keep it."

Crossing down to Namjoons you knock quietly and open the door. "Namjoon?"

He comes out from the bathroom and you smile at his foamy grin. Hey babygirl.

You walk over and look at the areas that are far less red than they were yesterday, just a slight pink. "I'm glad you are feeling better."

He leans over and spits to the side in the sink before rinsing it. Then he gets the mouthwash and swirls before spitting and then winking. He turns and his hands on the sink speaks. "I still have the day planned inside."

You kiss him and smile. "Good."

In your room you shower and get ready for your date with Jungkook. Putting your hair in a ponytail you get dressed for a day of go karting and zombie shooting.

Going into the kitchen you think as you grab a banana that there had been two bunches yesterday and now only one was left. Eating it you also grab a croissant and split it in half before toasting it and putting some peanut butter on.

You didn't know how you looked as you took a bite closing your eyes in contentment as you savor the flavors. But Jungkook feels like he's been punched in the gut. She was so sexy and cute, but then moments like this unguarded and just being herself made him want to just grab her and not let go.

You hear footsteps but know it's him and open your eyes covering your mouth as you chew you say. "Good morning."

"Good morning." And unable to resist he yanks your ponytail. "Ready for our date?"

"After I brush the peanut butter from my mouth, yes "

He gets your bread and takes a bite before swallowing it and kissing you lightly. "Now we both have peanut butter breath."

You gulp and then smile at his twinkling eyes. "You're very smooth at times."

"I've been practicing that more."

Laughing you pinch his stomach and groan internally at how hard it is. "I know I've seen your vlives. You never even saw my questions."

"Oh really?" He says as he pours a glass of milk and downs it.

"Mmm hmmm, and they were good ones."

He rinses his glass and looks back at you. "Go brush your teeth and while we drive you can ask me in person."

In the car he has got your hand. "Wow I wish I had been able to answer that one to everyone."

His thumb is tracing slow circles on your knuckles and turning it over he's about to fold his fingers with yours when he cocks his head. "What's this?"

You try to pull your hand from his but he holds on just looking. "I'll tell you, just not today. So are you excited to shoot some zombies?"

He smiles and nods. "Yes! I'm glad this made the suggestion list. And then racing! Vegas is really cool."

You grin. "Yeah I like it too."

At the paintball range you and Jungkook are in the back room putting on the camo suits they provided over your clothes. Jungkook sits down to re-lace his boots and you are putting your converse high tops on and when he starts humming the song you laugh loud and long making him smile.

Listening to the instructor as you put your helmet and visors on he explains. "No headshots, body only. Three shots kill a zombie. When you're done we will count the paint marks and the winner wins bragging rights."

"I will win." Jungkook says.

Care to bet on that? You ask.

Sure, what's the prize?

Being the others slave? You answer.

How about every day for a shot over the others wins? Cuz I'm so winning.

"If a zombie grabs you and is able to get a hold on you then you're out or five minutes." Then he counts down from five to one and you run off.

Hiding behind a tree you look around you hear the poof of paintballs hitting something and you see a zombie horde coming towards you and the makeup looks as good as the stuff on the walking dead.

Opening fire you watch as three of them go left and four to the right, splattering them with paint as they slowly drop, dead and out of the game now.

Thirty minutes in you are out of breath and sweating but exhilarated as you run top speed past a very surprised Jungkook You can kiss my ass if you can catch it.

Seeing some of the zombies after him you stretch your arm back and send off a volley of bullets. Shooting the ground just as much.

Taking cover he's right behind you catching up and out of sight of the zombie eyes he hurries into the brush covered tunnel with you. You're both out of breath and breathing hard, your chests rising and falling together as you bite your lips. The zombie horde walking past you slowly. I should kiss your ass see if your quiet when I'm doing that?

Maybe I should kiss yours then?

His eyes are watching your lips at your words, then when he looks into your eyes he can't help as his face descends towards yours kissing you deeply until your both panting for a whole other reason. "This is the best date I have ever been on." He whispers, then he shoots out of the tunnel startling you and you hear his wild giggle just before the patting sounds of the paintballs hitting someone.

You climb out and start shooting the backs of the zombies as some turn and start walking back Jungkook looks at you like your crazy. And you both start laughing as the buzzer goes off marking the end of the round.

Walking back to the start the zombies are following but at a regular pace and talking with you and Jungkook about the shooting and hearing someone talking to him in Korean you smile.

Then you and Jungkook watch as he stands close behind you and keeps nudging you with his hip. Or digging into your ribs making you squeak.

When Jungkook's green splotches are being counted he says. I'm not sure what I'm going to ask for my first request. The possibilities are endless.

"Thirty two." The man says with his final tally.

Then he starts counting your orange ones. "Thirty one."

A woman is walking up as Jungkook is crowing at you, his face close to yours teasing you. When you hear the instructor counting again there are five more for Jungkook. And sixteen for you.

"Sorry." You say to the woman realizing how many times you hit her.

"Well it's a tie."

"No, she actually got my foot too." And she lifts her leg to show on the bottom of her shoe an orange dot.

In the back room taking off your camouflage you watch a pouting Jungkook and as he grumbles you sit on the bench. "Jungkook?"

He looks at you and frowns as you are holding out your shoes. "Can you help me with these?"

He cusses but sits down and grabbing your shoes from you he laces them. One bare calf resting over his hard firm thighs as he does the other and when finished he pulls you closer by your ankles and kisses you soundly. "You only have eleven days of this."

"Oh I know, and I plan on making it worth it. Just like we both know you would. Now let's go race."

"I'm going to win."

"Oh really? How sure are you?"

Jungkook slams on the brakes and you hear him insulting you in Korean very nastily before he parks the kart and gets out. "You cut me off! That's cheating!"

Climbing out using his offered hand you take your helmet off and kiss his helmet where his lips are. "Don't be mad I won. I learned to drive in Vegas. The drivers are mean you have to drive a certain way. Besides you were going slow to not let me go around. I had no choice, you were cheating first."

He takes his helmet off, his eyes twinkling and lips pouting. "Your kiss sucked I could barely feel it. Give me another and I won't be as mad."

"Where do you want it?"

"We can fit in the Go-Kart, then I'll have to buy it and keep it forever."

You happily lean up on your tiptoes and kiss him lingering with your lips on his as his hand goes into the back of your overalls and pinches your skin a little sharply and when you moan at the pain he looks back and then down at you but doesn't say anything.

"Are you ready to race your car? Maybe it will be like your motorcycle."

He grins, not able to stop it. Then looks at you and shakes his head. "I've never driven a Motorcycle or a McLaren before. This one I will win for sure."

"Well duh you're doing this by yourself. I'll just cheer you on as you cross the finish line and think about when I will collect my prize."

"I would eat you anytime. So I don't know why that's such a win."

"Because it's whenever I choose. If you eat me it's because you want to. But this will be at any time I want because I'm craving your lips and tongue in me. Like if you had won I could be showering and you walk in and want one then I would."

"Did you want me to find a shower right now?"

On the way home you smile as he has been so lighthearted and like the Instagram Jungkook who had been cute and flirty and you really enjoyed this more mature sexy Jungkook.

He hasn't stopped grinning since he got behind the wheel of the car and started off. And you had cheered him on from the viewing point as he handled the car masterfully.

Sitting together he grabs your hand and holds it in his lap. "Thank you for thinking of things that you knew would fit us all personally. Even if I didn't win. I'll remember this forever."

When he sees you frown you shake your head. "Nothing." Realizing that if you messed up again he wouldn't. But you slip out of your seatbelt carefully and crawl into his lap straddling him. You connect your forehead to his and play back the day you just spent and then as a bonus you picture how you looked in the mirror of what underwear you were wearing and the color.

But all he can do is think of your body before you put it on. White, they are white.

Like a bunny. Like me.

Yes

He holds you in his arms and then says. "Isn't it weird I feel like I have had you in my arms in the back of the car before?"

Oh my god. Does he get deja vu about things? And then your at the hotel going up to your rooms and he kisses you at your door. Don't forget to let me know whenever you want to sit on my face or something.

Wow dirty boy do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

No but if your Dad ever didn't want your Mom I might her.

Glaring at him you say. Three.

You're able to take a nap and then getting up you take a rinse off and answer some texts laying there in your towel. Finally you get up and wishing you were getting ready for a girls night with Trish you run to the kitchen feeling the need for coke right now.

Just as you are about to walk out Jin is walking in. You had just popped the top and feel your other top wanting to pop too.

Jin looked so hot, not that he didn't always. But man you wished. And damn now you could feel that sometime soon after Jimin, Jin was next. Like some internal counter in the positive column.

Leaning in close smelling him you take another sip of your soda and whisper. "Oh boy Oppa I can't wait to see what you have planned for our date tomorrow. I wouldn't care if you said you planned for us to be alone in a room, in a bed if you didn't get what I meant?"

He looks down at you one eyebrow raised before he nods. "You, me, and Room Service? I'll book a room tonight."

When you walk past, suddenly you yelp as he has smacked your ass hard. Such a bad girl talking to Oppa that way.

You smile Just wait until you see what my mouth can do to Oppa. In your room you close the door and can't stop from grinning while getting dressed. Pollito what are you wearing tonight?

Slacks, a button down shirt, dress shoes.

Okay thank you.

Would you like some help picking out your outfit?

All right.

When Jimin knocks you have put a robe on and sit there as he looks at the things hanging before pulling a dress out. "This one please."

"Okay." You respond huskily. "You'll have to lace it up." Feeling the anticipation for being with him tonight building he sniffs the air suddenly as he walks to your door. "Ask someone else please?"

I feel it too, I know you will be mine tonight. But I want a beautiful date with you first.

You gulp as he closes the door and feel your nerves shake deliciously. Going to the mirror in the bathroom you sit on the counter applying an elaborate smokey eye shadow to you in purples just like you had seen in his mind.

You put your hair in half of a high ponytail before curling the parts.

Coming out you go through the lotion ritual it seems now and then put the dress he wanted on. And then you call out and smile when Hobi's beaming face pop inside. "Of course I'll lace you up. I'll tie you up anytime."

"Not if I tie you up first." And then you are sniffing the air around him smelling chocolate as he tightens the dress a little tighter then you would have been able to do.

"I think I might have some shopping to do." He kisses your neck and walks back out.

Knowing that you could wear heels and still be a head under him with the heels he wore would still put you under him. When you greet him at the door to your room and he is looking down at you just a bit it makes you sigh happy of the short genes on your fathers side.

He leans down and kisses you. "You look beautiful."

This time it's not a buffet with all of them but a intimate chef's table at Partage where the menu was amazing with a chef's selection on wine with each of the 7 courses, by the time you had boarded the helicopter with Jimin that had included a chilled champagne bottle that Jimin expertly opened before the pilot had entered to give you the safety checklist while Security translated through the headphones for Jimin.

Once the blades were up to speed you felt yourself slowly lifting up and you were both feeling very happy and hot. Because good Lord the view inside the helicopter made the one below look lackluster. Seeing Jimin sillouetted by the colors of the strip. But seeing him backdropped the strip this way all in purple you gasped.

"Look at how much everyone loves you guys."

Getting your hand he squeezes it. "It makes me feel very in awe at times."

You see Jae and the pilot talking who says if you guys want privacy channel 9 is open.

And you could just talk in his mind but you knew his thoughts the others would hear. So you turn both your boxes to 9.

"Every time any of you doubt yourselves I am going to tell you something about yourself that Army loves because it's who you are. The story of when even though you were mad at Jungkook your big brother for him came out in you to wait for him and comfort him when he was scared and sad. You put his needs above your anger."

He sips his champagne before speaking. "Of course I did. I love him."

"And that's just one sign of how good you are."

In the back of the limo later you can't help your bodies response as your hands touch and tease each other. On your floor upstairs you feel yourself being dragged down the hall as he trots ahead your hand in his. But you feel the frenzy too.

Inside the door barely closes as you feel him turn you. His lips attached to yours as your head turns needing to feel them on you. He pulls your dress up. "I can't wait this time."

And suddenly you are swamped with a past memory and this time you nod. "Okay."

His pants fall and you feel them at your ankles as he moves behind you sliding in slowly letting you feel every inch while his hand travels down your stomach to your lips, spreading them with his first and ring finger before strumming his middle finger on your clit.

The whole time your bracing your arms on the door as he moves at a steady pace behind you. All you can do is hold there hes pounding you against it and you wonder if anyone can hear you as he bites down on the back of your neck making you moan his name and collapse, his arms holding you up against him.

Feeling his own body twitching you squeeze and draw it out long and slowly for him seeing the stars with him as he says they are purple.

In the morning you blink and checking the time you wish your internal alarm would let you sleep a little as it wakes you up. You slip from the bed and peeing you slip your dress on and in need of food you go to the kitchen and grab a croissant and nutella. Slicing a banana you laugh thinking whoever was in charge of groceries replaced them fast.

Taking a bite of your food you chew and hear your phone buzz.

How many bananas
were there?

Well good morning
Chey how was your
evening? I dont
know 9. Yeah 9

You need to go see Trish today.

And suddenly it dawns on you.

Hell no I don't Im not
going through that again

Oh good, we will
make it completely
different except for the
one other time you refused.

That was fun, at least
I can have the cdc on standby.

That must have been
the blocked one right?

Right?

No!

Not yet.

Well since you won't answer.

Some of them were really
mad. Yoongi still wants to
spank me in every
universe.

Two of them always
find you before anything
happens.

I am sorry though
that this has to happen.

Fine!

And you sit in your room dressed waiting, hearing outside your door as the guys go by and when Trish texts you asking what your doing you hate yourself as you text.

Nothing, let's hang out.

When she agrees you sigh and put your shoes on with the leggings and Tshirt you had put on. You sneak out heading to something you couldn't escape in your timeline. And later on as you cross the skywalk you see the two assholes again and want to kick them in their teeth but you move over. "Oh good, I'm thirsty. Let's get one." And when they hand over waters you take the blue capped drink glaring.

Buying you and hers you slam it back in the heat knowing you had done that the times before while Trish had only a couple sips. Walking inside the dark of a hotel you moved around till finding a bench and sitting knowing they would be approaching soon. "Hey you don't look too good, it's the sun. You tourists always think you're safe."

Jin! You think before the dark takes over.

Jin is sitting on the couch when he stops and sits up straighter. "Has anyone seen Angelique?" Standing he walks to her room and knocking before entering he comes back out.

"She's not in her room." He says coming back to where the others are and he knocks on the doors of the others and stands there looking at Namjoon.

Who shakes his head. "I can't hear her."

Jungkook, Tae and Jimin all shake their heads agreeing. Namjoon is already on his phone with security, calling out orders and seeing to things.

When you feel the cold water hit your face you slowly wake up and looking at the face in front of you makes you pause but you had seen him before in this scenario a long time ago it seems.

But this time you had two angry men pacing the room angry at you and worried. But Jungkook is the one to sit next to you this time as you and Trish sit on the bed you soaking wet under the blanket Jungkook has now wrapped you in.

Watching as Namjoon paces you notice Jungkook staring wide-eyed at his Hyung as he whispers. "Namjoon wasn't this mad when we goofed around on stage."

You blink because that was one of the angriest you had ever seen him. "I'm sor."

"If you say one more word I will whip you in front of the security." He says walking back from the door.

"But." And then can't believe as he grabs you when he passes by and pulls you against him he kisses you hard the security staring at you guys and then up at the ceiling as he sits on the bed pulling you onto his lap. We. Could. Have. Lost. You. Before. We. Have. Loved. You! He emphasizes his words with a spank to each buttock. Then he stands letting you fall to the floor and walks out the door into the hall.

Pissed off and turned on and then more pissed because your hormones are bitches, you feel the burn inside and shift and Jungkook who has felt your desire shifts too and you see his eyes roll. Great now look what you did.

When the security comes back all you can do is let them figure things out
And you walk dignified next to Jae who had fastened a pink leash that he had pulled from his pocket. When you first looked at it and backed away he groaned. "We have been prepared for anything like this. We all have them now. In case some Karen screams at us about our dogs being on leashes."

Jungkook growls but then stops hearing Jae whisper "Would it be better I called you wolves in public?"

You are in the elevator and in the lobby you hear Jae say in Korean. "Jungkook behave."

But you wonder why he had? You wanted to tell Jae he would be better off trying to asking Kookie to not breathe.

Jungkook is wagging his tail wide hitting people and startling them before jerking his security's arm as he goes in for pets and rubs especially from some skanky cute redhead who better watch how low she petted him. You say to him making him chortle.

Watching as the woman has now dragged her purple talons against what is Jungkooks abs saying. "Such a beautiful boy, what his name?"

When you growl lowly at her you hear Namjoon's voice as your car comes into view. Growl one more time and I'll consider that talking.

Hearing the girls still petting Jungkook. Having fun with those bi?

Hey you are the one on all fours be nice. People won't object as much if I decided to play with you as we are.

Jungkook did Angelique just say something? Namjoon asks.

Yeah Hyung she asked if I was having fun with these bi? I think she meant bitches.

Climbing in the back you hear Namjoon talking but don't understand the language and you drive in the circle out of the hotel wondering why the music had gotten louder and you know this song and liked it a lot. It was sexy.

Gallant: Doesn't Matter

Then up into the self parking all the way to the top almost, before the car parks then security climbs out and coming around they speak as they open the door and Jungkook looks at you before following out as the security closes the door.

"Shift back. I know you can."

You think about his words and shimmy your body and you are back to your regular self. He grabs you kissing you as he pulls you underneath him on the floor of the plush limo. Feeling a fire for him burn in your veins you are grabbing at his clothes taking them down his legs and feet as his mouth burns down your skin to fasten on your nipple, tugging on it as he plunges inside you.

Don't ever do anything like that again. I wouldn't be able to handle losing you.

I won't. You say as your hips move in time with his. His forehead is touching yours his hips piston in and out harder and faster his eyes widening as he continues to watch you before you combust like a dandelion feeling fuzzy and big and it's amazing.

Laying there next to you his arm over his eyes when he speaks you still, the hairs on your arms pebbling up as you take the shirt from the bag that security had bought for you to change into.

You had heard him and then you put the soft cotton pants on. He asks again but more angry. "I don't know what you saw and what you know."

"Well gee Angelique, I saw this but we were wearing different clothes. I saw a time where Jimin and Jungkook came for you. I saw the asshole that had touched you at the airport. I know how you got those marks on your palm, I know that we play hide and seek at Hybe, I know Trish ends up with well you know too. And I know you have died in front of me or us over and over again."

You put your hand over his mouth gently. "Yes I have, but we are trying to make it right Chayton and me."

"And me. I'm going to make sure we get it right."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 12.9K 58
"Live this life with me." His loving gaze met yours, his fingers tucked the fallen hair that was interrupting his admiral view of the beauty, behind...
331K 14.1K 42
A male's gentle voice on the other side answered. "Hello, Replacement Cuddlers. How may I help you?" "Umm, hello. Umm, I have a gift certificate a fr...
56.5K 2.7K 68
"I-Im...I'm sorry..." I clicked my tongue; "Stop saying you're sorry. I need to get used to it right?" In a remorseful way, she looked at me. "Hey...
30.3K 1.3K 83
"I dare you to kiss me..." A story of love and lust between Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, and Ara - the woman of their dreams. Contains: -Fluff πŸ₯° -Ang...