East Bound

By awapuhi

Being set up as an accessory to a crime Jace is caught between her old life & her new life. Everyone must pla... More

Introduction
Need To Know Basis
Paid Vacation
Can I Get A Lapdance
Still Strangers
2 Actresses
The Trash Man Can
Baby Daddy Of A Hoodrat
Unravel Me
White Driver
Big East Not The Lil One
Other Side of the Game
Margaritas for 2
New Us
Ho'Duo
Bonbons
Fools Gold
Mamas Baby Daddys Maybe
Halloween Me.
Come Out At Night
Breaking & Entering
Can We Talk
Keep your Game Face
All for One
What Happens In Vegas
Wedding Day Blues
Am I The Drama?
Snooze
The Maury Show
Small World
Go Home Roger
Go Home Roger PRT 2
Get Cho Lick Back
Deleons Dilemma
Purple Wig Culprit
All for Charity
One Man Show
Digging up Bones
Kendras Dilemma
Look Up At It
Old Friend
Honeymoon Faze
Same Ol B*llsh!t
Aint No Party Like A Block Party
Aint No Party Like A Block Party prt 2
Consequences For All
I'll Be Seeing You
The Last Dinner
Day One
Daddy's Girl
Daddy's Girl prt 2
Dear in Headlights
Stuck
Light Skin Baby Daddy
One Call Away
Pumpkin Eater
Unsafe
Take Me Back
Home Sweet Home
Figure It Out
I Love You
PART TWO IS POSTEDđź’—đź’—

Happy Birthday Mr.President

709 34 6
By awapuhi

____________________________________

*Last week* JUNE 3RD*

I wake up & make my way to East's room. At this point it felt weird waking up in my own room sometimes.

I creek the door open.

Jace: (sigh) he still sleep.

I look over on his dresser and see 2 black jewelry boxes. I walk over to them and look at East sleeping peacefully and I mischievously open the box, I just couldn't help but be nosy.

Jace: goddamn!

I quickly cover my mouth & look over at him making sure I didn't wake him. It was 2 big Ass chains & I mean DIAMONDS DANCING! This man is clearly involved in Shit my lil brain can't imagine.

I close the boxes carefully and walk downstairs to everyone running around like chickens with their heads off. Deleon was preparing a feast, Mikael was stocking liquor and coolers in the fridge and Kendra was hanging decorations. I read the one hanging over the living room.

Jace: happy birthday? Who's birthday is it?

They all look at me like I'm crazy.

Kendra: you laid up with the man every night & you don't know his birthday?

Mikael: I'm sure they not talking bout birthdays up there.

Mikael says smirking at Kendra.

Jace: haha very funny -__-.

Deleon: he don't celebrate his birthday but he gon have to get over that shit today.

Now the chains in the bedroom are making sense.

Jace: y'all bought the chains in the room?

They all start busting up laughing.

Deleon: we can't afford that Shit! I don't care how many banks we rob.

Mikael: that's all his shit we just got it from his place so he can wear it tonight.

Jace: wear it in the house ? (I look confused)

Deleon: nah we goin out tonight.

I instantly begin to pout to myself. It's East's birthday and I'm not even  going to spend it with him.

Kendra: don't pout.

Kendra tosses me a bright ass purple party city ass wig.

Kendra: we goin too scrub! (Kendra smiles excitedly)

I shriek with excitement and put on the wig cheesing like a big ass kid.

Jace: where we goin ?

Deleon: strip ccllluuubbbb (he says cheesing hard)

Deleon & Mikael: can I get a lap danccceee. Can I get a lap dance gggiiirrrrllllll (singing)

Kendra & I look at them in disbelief this excited for the strip club.

East: what's on yo head?

I turn around & am damn near chest to chest with East.

Jace: Happy Birthday! It's for tonight! You like it!?

East looks down at me. I'm waiting on him to say something! He pulls the wig off my head & my curls fall.

East: now I do.

East walks away from me toward everyone else & I was left speechless.

They all yell happy birthday to him & he smiles shyly.

East: I should've known when I saw my chains on the dresser. (Laugh)

Mikael: now Nigga before you start! We know you don't celebrate ya birthday we get it we got it! But THIS YEAR NIGGA

Deleon: WE GOIN UP!

They start to howl like some wild animals. Kendra & I just laugh.

*10:00pm*

We were all eating & pregaming before we left. East is usually a smoker so seeing him drinking was an experience.

I don't know what it is but do you ever find yourself at a kickback or party and everybody magically end up chillin in the kitchen ? Yea. 

Deleon: SHOTS

We all pick up our glasses as he pours more tequila shots. After we all take em I put some more of the bomb ass dip Deleon made in my bowl.

Kendra: Gworl you might wanna put that bowl down.

Jace: why ?

Before I could react East damn near snatched me up in his arms. He was sitting on the kitchen counter with his legs open and pulled me in between them. I look at Kendra like o_o.

He hooks his arm around my neck & shoulder holding a Hennessy bottle with the other hand.
A slow song starts to play and it gives me old weeknd vibes.

I start to slow grind with my hands in the air and Kendra does the same. I turn to East and realize he's singing it with his whole chest. He looks down at me and sings the song like he was rapping and he was aggressive as fuck with it. I begin to listen to the words.

ARTIE J - I Want Her Too

https://youtu.be/wLg09BH7XAY

East: She's mine and she's yours
Did you really think she loved you? Nigga I know
That she gone say anything, yea I know!

Kendra: wwwhhaaattt

Kendra begins to peep the lyrics too.

Deleon: stay out of grown folks business!
He covers her eyes and turns her around.

East: Honestly I feel like I'm sorry
I be so in love with your girlfriend
And she loves it too, and I love it too
When we rendezvous, we get comfortable

Mikael: he singing that to that Nigga J-Woo right now. (He whispers to Deleon & Kendra laughing)

East: I want your girl I think she's so fine yeah
I want her too, I want her too
You said "I'm in love with her" I am too.
Tryna play all these games with her. I am toooooo. Cuz she ain't just yours she belongs to me.

I stare into East's eyes & he stares into mine meaning every lyric he just said.

Mikael: LETS GGGOOOO

East hops up from the counter like he didn't just sing that crazy ass subliminal song to me. I put on my purple bob wig & Kendra puts on her orange bob wig. She hands me some black shades and we put them on.

Deleon: ALRIGHT!

He says looking at us laughing.

Deleon: SET IT OFF UP IN THIS MUTHAFUCKA!

They all laugh & we flip them off. But we did look crazy in these wigs wearing baggy black outfits but as long as we could get out this house and not be noticed I was here for it.

We walk outside and no don't see the van that brought us here. I stare at the suv.

Mikael: I know you didn't think we would have the same van.

Mikael says seeing my confused face. Cause I know they threw me in a van at the robbery.

We pull up to some hole in the wall stripe club but the parking lot was packed. We walk to the front and Mikael tells them we have reservations under a name. We walk in with no problem and me and Kendra tried to hide our excitement. I'm not even a party person but it felt good to finally get out the house. It was purple red and blue lights flashing. Dancers with diamonds on they asses. Niggas throwing it up like rent money.  We sit in our section and immediately bottles girls were bringing the bottles and the hookah. The music was lit & the girls immediately make their way to our section and Deleon began pulling stacks out a duffel bag handing it to East. I look in amazement at their teamwork. Team work in the strip club & team work in robbing banks. I laugh to myself.

*2 hours later*

*POP*

East pops open a champagne bottle and it gets all over his shirt & the dancers.

East: bruhhhh
He says looking down at his shirt.

East: fuck it!

East pulls off his shirt & I see the strippers eyes bulge. One comes up closer to him and rubs on his chains while the others stay twerking on the floor & on Mikael and Deleon. I began to wonder what they were talking about cause the conversation was going long. Kendra catches my facial expression.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRUUBeeK/?k=1

Kendra: Please believe he don't luh that hoe!

She says mocking the movie Babyboy.

I nodd my head laughing and continue to my drink.

Maybe it's the Scorpio in me maybe it's the liquor in me but something in me wanted to be toxic.

Jace: I'll be back!

Kendra: where you goin !?

Jace: the restroom don't trip I'll be right back!

I get up and walk over to the restroom, I notice another group of fine ass men. Throwing it up with bottles. I almost get in my mode till I look in the mirrors in the club and see this stupid ass purple wig and ugly black baggy clothes. I roll my eyes and walk to the restroom.

*BUMP*

Jace: I'm sorry.

I bump into a fine ass chocolate man same skin tone as me, I fix the sunglasses on my face.

Man: no excuse me beautiful.

He says with his hand on my lower back to keep my balance cause I almost fall bumping into him.

Man: you alright?

When he asked me I began to think was I drunk & wobbling or was he asking cause we bumped into each other. He began to look at me crazy looking at me up & down.

I laugh realizing he's laughing at my outfit & wig.

Jace: I look a lot different outside my work clothes.

I say in my Alicia keys voice. He laughs.

Man: did you come with anybody? You wanna chill in our section ?

Jace: uuuhhh

I look at his section then over to my section & almost shit myself. East looking across at me like a pissed off Dad. I look back to the man and kind of smirk to myself.

Man: or I could get you a drink.

Jace: yes please (flirty eyes)

We walk over to the bar and he orders me a tequila sunrise. He was so tall he had lean down to talk to me & I had to stand on my tippy toes to talk in his ear.

Man: I can't hold you up all night but I would like to have your number.

Jace: funny story about that-

Kendra: hey girl!

Kendra stands in between me & him and looks at me like anxiously with a nervous smile.

Kendra: can I steal my friend real quick!

Without hearing an answer from him Kendra snatches me away.

Kendra: bitch are you fuckin crazy doin that shit in front of EAST on this BIRTHDAY.

Jace: what shit

Kendra: girl im your best friend don't play dumb with me. I don't know what kind of Nate Jacobs & Maddie shit y'all pullin right now but y'all need to chill.

I still look at her confused.

Kendra: bitch y'all like each other!

I couldn't even look her in the eye.

Kendra: I told you that strippa hoe don't mean nothing to him.

Sure was smiling all in her face with his block head ass.

Jace: I will take your advice.

Kendra: thank you!

Jace: tomorrow!

I turn back around to walk back to the guy at the bar.

Jace: so as you were saying.

Before he could open his mouth East stood in front of us still shirtless with his chains almost blinding me.

East: C'mon lil girl.

Jace: don't you dare!

East: scuse me bruh

He says to the man. Once again not a moment later East swings me over his shoulder walking me through the club like a child. Just like he did at the bank. I try not to cause a scene in front of security.

We get to the truck & East throws me in & sits next to me. Everybody was still turnt while I stared out the window pretending to be mad. We get back to the house and East grabs me by my legs throwing me over his shoulder again walking into the house.

Jace: East put me down!

East: Nah yo lil ass want attention ima give you attention.

Something about that sent my pussy into a frenzy.

We all get inside the house & Mikaels playlist was still playing.

East: SHOTS!

Jace: ugh!

I smack East's ass & it doesn't faze him.

East: don't worry, you bout to get it.

East smacks my ass & I let out a scream that sounded like a moan. Everyone cut  their eye at us wondering what the fuck is goin on.

They all pour our shots & I feel invisible over this man's shoulder.

East tosses me on the couch & we all take our shots. We all lay around the living room talking shit but I couldn't focus I was honestly too horny and I felt paranoid like everyone could see it.

Kendra: Jace you alright over there!

Deleon: You want us to dare you to grind on East again?

Jace: Please (rolls eyes)

East: Just say you scared of it J.

He smirks.

Everyone: oooooooo!

*10 minutes later*

I go upstairs leaving everyone downstairs. Finally pulling off this damn wig. I sigh relief. I take off this baggy ass hoodie & look down at my lace blue bra.

I hear the bedroom door close. I turn around and see East & realize I'm in his room. He walks up to me slowly & I pray to god he just spreads my legs open now & gives me a tongue lashing of my life. He walks up to me pressing his body against mines. He holds his hands around my neck caressing my chin with his thumbs looking down & around me like I was something so precious to him.

East: Jace.

He looks deeply into my eyes & I smell the sweet Hennessy on his breath. I pray he kisses me.

East: when we get back...

Jace: hmm?

East: I'm killin that nigga J-Woo.

He walks past me and falls into bed laughing coldly.

*SILENCE*

I stare at him passing out instantly soon as he hits the bed.

Jace: ....fuck.

I let out fearfully.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 559 6
After being home-schooled for his whole life, Ryan's parents enrolls him into school. Not just any school. An all-black school. Getting there Ryan me...
700 111 65
It's about a girl who is going through a hard time and this is her story about how she got through it and fell in love with her best friend, Jace. Wi...
247 10 24
Everyone deserves love. .......
10.4K 346 44
I walked up the raggedy steps of Crenshaw projects. Avoiding stepping on needles , crack pipes and fisher price toys. I went on back into my room st...