Ikemen Vampire: Another story

By Neyneycool

"I'll be stuck in 19th century Paris for a whole month and with historical figures on top of that?!" Quite th... More

2. The Residents
3. A new door opens
4.Day with(out) problems
5. What is this liquid?
6. Time passes too fast
7. Calm before the storm
8. Mozart's (peaceful) concert
9. Little Eve
10. Hunger?
11. Who are you?
12. Fateful Encounter

1. Door to a new time

654 4 1
By Neyneycool

(Kayla is the MC in this story, but you can picture yourself as her. This chapter is mostly like the original prologue of the game with a bit changes here and there.
Have fun reading!)

Kayla pov

'Haaaahhhhhh...' bored I walk after my class which follows a guide of the museum.
"If you look here you'll see the Mona Lisa, a brilliant work of art from Leonardo da Vinci. He drew it in the 16th century and..." the guide explained, but it didn't interest me in the slightest. I just wanted to go home. I don't like trips with many people, but mother insisted that I should take part in it, learn new things and make friends.
'Come on. Who is interested in a thing someone did hundreds of years ago. He's not even alive anymore, why would you like to know when, how and why someone did something.' sighing again I turned left in the hall while my class headed right.

'Finally...I was so bored...' not hearing the guides annoying voice anymore I walked pass the paintings and stuff, while briefly looking at them.
'Boring...boring...why would you draw something like that?...boring too...' not interested in anything I sighed.
'It was a stupid idea to come here and we needed to be here so early too. I'm still sleepy...' while walking a yawn escaped my mouth and I closed my eyes and held my right hand before my mouth and because of that I didn't see were I was walking for a moment and bumped into someone.
'Ouch that hurt, but fortunately I didn't fall to the ground.' looking up to the person I bumped into I saw a tall man with golden colored hair and amber eyes. His clothing matching both of them in the same colours.

I didn't fall to the ground because he caught me preventing me from it.
"Are you allright, mademoiselle?" he asked me making sure I was properly standing on my feet again and then letting go of my arms.
"I, yes, thank you very much. I'm really sorry that I troubled you. I was not looking were I was walking for a moment."
The man only smiled at me.
"It is not a problem, mademoiselle. I just wondered why a little lady like you had such a sour expression on her face while looking at those paintings." he said while looking at the painting in front of us.
"Why the sour expression? Where should I start? Everything is boring. I didn't even want to be here. I'm not interested in things dead people made  while they where still alive and..." while listing everything that annoyed me the man next to me chuckled.
"Haha...ah, you surprised me. Almost everyone who come here are here to admire the art and you tell the exact opposite. Quite funny." the man chuckled again and at the same time a guide made himself noticeable to the visitors saying that the another group tour is about to start.
"Ah, so late already? I am really sorry, mademoiselle, but I need to excuse myself. I have a appointment I can't miss." giving me a smile he left after we said goodbye and I thanked him that he listened to what I had to tell.
'He is a really nice man, only his clothing was a bit old-fashioned. But I'm still thankful to him....oh man I should head back and find the others before-"  a little metal sound like thing stopped my thoughts. Something touched my feet when I was about to walk. When I looked down I could see a old golden pocketwatch open on the floor.
Picking it up I saw that it wasn't moving.
'Wait, did the nice man from earlier lose it when I bumped into him?'
I looked around for the golden colour and saw it moving around the corner leaving the room. Running after him I turned around the corner, only to see him vanish behind another.
"Wait!" I ran after and saw him stepping through a door that looked like the storeroom.
'Why would he go in there? Nevermind I got him now!' feeling relieved that I can finally return his watch I opened the door, but couldn't see him. There was just a long never ending looking like hallway and paintings laying against the wall here and there.
'What? How can someone vanish into thin air? Come on I need to go back before I get scolded by my teacher for leaving the group.' with that I walked into the storeroom following the hallway.
'Huh? Why is it so long? The museum is not that big...' I walked what felt like an eternity and finally reached a big old looking door. Though confused why the door looked like that I pushed it open and stepped outside.

But what I saw confused me even more. A old but clean looking room. A candle lighting the room and that's it.
'Was there a room like this in the museum?' looking around I spotted another door and stepped through it.
What I saw was a hallway with big windows to my left and right.
'Wait this doesn't look like the museum. There weren't hallways like this' thinking that I stepped closer to the window, too only get shocked.
'There wasn't...a forest around the museum...and I wasn't on the second floor like now...why aren't there any people here?' deciding to go right I followed the hallway.
'There's nothing but doors and windows here. There should be stairs leading down eventually...' passing by all the doors I turned a corner and fell backwards, because I bumped into something...again.
'Ah...come on Kayla can't you watch out for your surroundings?'looking up I saw a stange looking tall man in front of me. He had purple-black hair, the tips turning into a white shade, a black eyepatch and the most strangest thing I couldn't believe was that there is a sword on his belt.
'That's so lame. Who is he cos playing?' not the least impressed I stood up only to be pressed roughly against the wall. The man held my shoulders really tight and was breathing heavily.
"Ouch! What are you doing?! Let me go you pervert!" I shouted and pushed against his chest but he wouldn't budge.

His face came closer to my neck.
"Hey! Stop! Get away from me!" I shouted and pushed again futile and now I could feel his breath on my skin. 'What, what is he doing?!' my hands trying to push his face away I closed my eyes and hoped I was stronger then him. He was dangerously close, I was really scared and breathing became difficult"No...get...away" I said without strength and couldn't get any air. Tears ran down my cheeks and I was about to give up, when a loud voice got my attention.

"JEAN! STOP!" a male voice said and I could feel the dangerous man being torn away from me. I fell to the ground, holding my neck and coughing uncontrollably, trying to catch my breath.
"You can't live without it anymore, so don't refuse it and drink it now." the new male voice said. I looked up and could see that he was giving him a little bottle of red liquid and the man named Jean drank the whole bottle.
'Is that...wine? Why would you give him-' I couldn't think any more because now their attention was on me. The man who saved me walked to me, bowed down on one knee and extended his right hand to me. "Can I help you up, cara mia?" he said with a smile on his face. I took his big hand and he helped me up, my legs were still shaking so held me secure until I got my strength back. "Th-Thank you very much. I was really...scared back there. Thank you for rescuing me." I said and looked up to him seeing two gold coloured eyes staring back at me and his hair ombres from dark grey to a whitish silver at the tips.
"Pretty..." escaped my lips before I knew it, earning a bigger smile from my opponent. "Pretty? Thank you, cara mia. I always get told that I am handsome only. You're the first to call me pretty." he teasingly said and I could feel my face burning, trying to clumsily apologise for my rudeness he began to laugh and shrugged it off with a smile. "Allright, Allright calm down. I was just having a bit of fun. So...why is a beautiful little lady like you here in this mansion full of predators, cara mia?" he asked his smile not vanishing for a second, I could hear the one called Jean sighing heavily behind him.
"Cara mia? Mansion? Predators? Excuse me but what are you talking about. I was in a museum a moment ago, met a man with golden eyes, hair and clothing, chased after him to give him his pocketwatch back he lost, got attacked by that man and now, now I'm here" I took a long breath after what I said to calm a bit down.
The man in front of me thought about it seriously for a moment but then his usual smile formed on his face again.

But before he could say something a new voice cut through the scene.
"Well, well, what kind of rendezvous do we have here?" a nearby door opened and a man smiling walked out, hands in his pockets. He has tousled blue hair with bangs down the bridge of his nose. His eyes like a sapphire, and he has a noticeable beauty mark below the left side of his lips. He also has a piercing on his right ear.
My savoir sighed a bit annoyed as if he was caught doing something unpleasant.
"Why of all people did you show up..." my savoir muttered to himself and scratched the back of his head.
"What!? That hurt hearing it from you and I was just on my way to supper, but this little interesting uninvited guest got my attention." the blue man came closer to have a proper look at me.
'He's really tall...' my neck hurt looking up to him.
My savoir stopped him from getting any closer by laying his hand on his shoulder. The three men discussed what to do about this situation. It was more like the blue man trying to show his playboy side every chance he gets. The one named Jean was silent most of the time and my savoir tried to think of a solution.
I tried multiple times to get their attention, but they didn't notice me. This was going on for 10 minutes until, of course, someone new came into the show. It was a man in grey walking towards us.
"Excuse me, monsieurs, but the Lord of the house is requesting to see the guest." he said politely.
'Wait what?! The Lord of the house, but I'm in the Louvre, wait what? Is the Lord of the house the boss of thr Louvre or what? How did he know I was here? Am I in trouble...' taking a step back the man in grey looked at me, standing there as if to say I should follow him.
But wnting to escape this weird situation I was just in, I happily obliged, even though I was scared of the consequences of trespassing into someone's property ot whatever the man in grey said.

I left the scene, but I could feel that my savoir was following us.
The man in grey stopped in front of a door and was about to knock, when my savoir passed him and opened the door without knocking.
"Hey, Comte. I got something interesting for you." without knocking the man walked in.
'Doesn't he have any manners?!' the man in grey only sighed and entered the room. I, even though shocked by his behaviour entered the room after them.

Looking at me smiling and sitting on a chair was the man in gold.
"It's a pleasure to meet you again, mademoiselle. Please take a seat." he gestured to a seat in front of him and I did as I was told.
My savoir was leaning against a wall behind me, the man in grey stood next to the one in gold.
"Ehm, excuse but before anything else I, just wanted to clear some things, I think that I found your broken pocketwatch. I followed you to return it. I thought you lost this after I accidentally bumped into you...and it looked so old and I thought you must have had it for a long time, because it's not working anymore...well to sum it up I followed you to give it back to you but now I found myself in this weird place, getting attacked by a pervert and followed a man I met five minutes ago. I'm really sorry for the mess I caused and will accept any punishment to make up for it." I said handing the pocketwatch to the gold man and looked down.
The man in gold looked at it and sighed heavily and looked at his pocketwatch.
"Well first of all thank you. That explains why you followed me here and I'm sorry, because of me you got into much trouble like... getting attacked by...a pervert. Excuse me but why would you call one of the residents here a pervert?" he asked clearly amused of my description.
"Well Jean had refused to drink again and attacked her and I rescued her, that's why." the man behind me said.
"Ah, thank you old friend, it would have been a big chaos if he-" the man in gold stopped and looked at me his expression turning serious.

"Listen mademoiselle, I will now tell you something that will be clearly hard to believe, but you are now in the 19th century in France, because you followed me and you will not be able to go back until this sand clock on the table over there is empty. That said it will take about a month for you to go back." he said not looking away even once.
"What are you talking about? Timetravel? 19th century? I'm not a little kid! Just show me the way back to the big, old door. I'll just go back the same way I came here." I said irritated and the man in gold only sighed again.
"That is the problem mademoiselle. It is only possible to open that door after a month. That means you have to stay here until it will open again." he said.

"Nice joke! Now show me where the door is!" I said getting annoyed and crossed my arms. The man in front of me sighed and stood up, getting something from another table and after returning, I could identify it as a newspaper.
"Please look at the date of this, mademoiselle." he handed me the newspaper.

"Le Petite Parisien..." I held the paper tighter in my hand after feeling the material, the look of it and after...I saw the date that was written there.
"This is from the morning's edition, as you've gathered yourself from the date on it. We are in the 19th century in France, mademoiselle."

"You've got to be kidding me..." I sighed, placed the paper down on the table and rubbed my face a bit.
"You're still not believing me?" he asked sipping on the tea the man in grey brought him.
"Hah! Well I would believe every explanation before believing in time travel." I said scratching behind my ear to somehow distract me a bit, because I suddenly got a bit nervous.
"You're right a newspaper can be easily faked. But you will believe what you see with your own eyes, right?" he asked standing up and walking over to a window were a old-fashioned brass telescope was set up. Not having much of a choice I stood up and walked over to him.

I looked though it and saw...

no neon signs, no skyscrapers. The only thing that I saw were hundreds of horse carriages.
When I moved the telescope a bit I could see men in coats escorting beautiful looking women in dresses.
"Well dressing up everyone in a house is one thing but you can't dress up a whole town..." I muttered to myself and then turned to the men in the room.
"So you're telling me that I'm in 19th century in France and can only return home after the Sand hour is empty, approximately in one month." I asked to somehow get the situation I'm in.
"Yes that mostly summarises it. Timetravel isn't an everyday occurrence and has it's own particular rules, that cannot be broken. Only possible to open the door after a month is one of them. I must also follow those rules as well." the man in gold said and sat down again taking his tea.
"So, what your saying is that I need to stay in this time for a month until I can return back..." I asked sighing and rubbing my aching forehead and sat down again.

"Exactly." was the only thing I needed to hear and I sighed again.

"Allright let's say I am in the 15th century in France and it's only possible to go back to my time after a month, how is it possible and why are you traveling through time?" I asked demanding a answer.
"Well, your first question how it is possible...I can't answer that, but why I am traveling through time is simple...the residents of this mansion are all historical figures that came here the same way you did." he said smiling again.
"Historical figures? Why would you do that?" I asked clearly confused.
"You see I don't want to avoid your questions, which I am sure you have many, but it's getting quite late and you have surely a lot to think about. So let's call it a night."

'Huhhhhhh?!'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 71 7
A woman who's lost her voice has landed up in Comte's mansion. As a once well known singer with a love of music, would she find a new dream? ✮ He shr...
84.5K 1.3K 16
𝕀𝕜é𝕞𝕖𝕟 𝕍𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖: 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤 and scenarios of Ikémen 𝕍𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖 by ℂ𝕪𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕕 For the...
827K 13K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...
287 3 18
Lacrimă grew up shielded from the outside world until, one day, she loses her father and with him her past life. She decides to look for her grandfat...