Troubled little youth. Old ve...

By shani_leigh

This is an old version. I am slowly rewriting this. Please wait to read that one. It'll have some of the same... More

Summary.
Wrong side of the law.
The news.
Plane trips are hell.
Arrival.
Pitt stop for chocolate.
Prescott Boarding School.
He's here dude. Wait She?!
Her type of fun.
Recess.
She's a total bombshell.
Dorms.
The girl with crazy hair.
I am not intimidated by you.
Eli
Can't sit still.
Morning sunshine.
Deadly greetings.
Sore knuckels.
Blue haired girl.
Ameia.
Tony.
Chaos baby.
Nice to see you again. Bitch.
Not an update.
Jimmyyy, my man.
Gym class.
Morgan?
Introductions.
Proper Welcoming.
Level 2.
Midnight fun.
Mother?
Dinner?
Trouble with dad.
Totally royally fucked.
So now you tell us...
To tolerate or to not tolerate?
Whyyyyyy are you back?
How long?
All hell breaks loose.
I won't let them kill you but I will.
I'm tired.
Fight.
The bikers are my friends.
Overdue kisses.
Ice cream, i scream.
Who the hell is bulio?
Epilogue

Decisions.

127K 4.1K 1.8K
By shani_leigh

Ashila's P.o.v

Walking into the cafeteria it smelt almost to good to be true. Pancakes. Eggs. Bacon. It almost didn't make sense because out of all the stories I had heard not one boarding school served decent food. I walk over to the line wait for my turn.

"Where's Ameia? I haven't seen her this morning and she's usually the first here." Morgan looks up and asks me as I walk over to our table and sit down.

"I just say her actually, at the nurses office. She doesn't look all to well." I answer.

"Bummer. God I hate being sick. Hay! Wait, what were you doing at the nurses office? Your not sick to are you?" As she says this she moves back a little.

"Um no not exactly. I was there with Rylan talking to um... the head master. Well one of them. Actually head ma'm? Head misses? Uh head lady? Anyway get this it was Rylan's mother."

Morgan spits out her drink. "What?!"

"I know right!"

"The head lady is Rylans mother?"

"Well one of them. The real mean professional looking one!"

"But they look nothing alike! They don't even act the same. Well... I mean Rylan can act pretty cold."

"You think so?" I question.

"Well to anyone that's not you"

"Wait is he cold to you? And Ameia? What a fucktard"

"No, I mean to people out of this little circle you've created. And I do admit it's hard to make him laugh when you're not around but when you are around its hard to wipe that stupid smile of his face."

"What are you saying? That he likes me. Why would he like me?"

"Who doesn't like you! Like seriously you are funny and cute and so much more. I admit you are a little stubborn and sometimes a pain in the ass and most of the time I want to punch you in the face for either embarrassing me or making a fool out of yourself but then you surprise me and do something that makes it all better and then people think you're cool and want to be your friend but okay well the point was that you are carefree and people like that about you. I mean do you even see Rylan around you? It's called love."

"You are so silly. Love doesn't exist. Anyway let's talk about something else. What do you think of Tyler?" I casually ask. "Are you actually blushing" I chuckle once I see her cheeks tint a pinkish colour.

"Don't be fucking rude" she mumbles.

"What? How? Me? Rude ha never."

"Hey Rylan, Eli and Ty are coming over."

"Uh yeah I got to go see Jimmy, see you later." I get up and place my rubbish in the bin only a table away.

"Wait" Morgan calls out to me.

"Where's she going in such a rush." Eli questions

"She said something about seeing Jimmy, I don't know I think she's lying." Morgan shrugs.

"I can hear you. And I'll kill you." I yell over the crowd.

"Uh actually she definitely is going to see Jimmy." Morgan raises her voice making sure I can hear her over the crowd.

______________________

"What are you doing here weirdo?" I ask as Tyler walks though the door.

"I got detention" he simply answers.

"Obviously. But like why?"

"I may or may not have whacked the teacher across the head thinking he was Eli"

"How in the bloody hell did you manage that?" I ask as I get up from my seat and lay down on the ground as there are no other kids here and the teacher watching us is dead asleep.

"He was doing that jumpy-bouncy this Eli does" Ty shrugs his shoulders.

"Fair enough then" I also shrug.

"What are you doing down there." Ty questions.

"It's nice to see something from another point of view sometimes. It keeps you from making the wrong decision."

"And what decision are you going to make." Ty asks as he lies on the floor down next to me.

"I'm not sure yet." I scrunch my eyebrows together.

"Well then tell me what it has to do with."

"Rylan" I simply reply.

"Oh" he says as if he understands absolutely everything.

"Ohh?" I mimic.

"Oh" she states.

"What 'oh'? You know something don't you."

"I didn't say anything." Ty says. Okay I know he is technically right but 'oh'! He can't leave me with an 'oh'.

"Tell me what you know you little weirdo." I poke him.

"I'm taller than you." He grunts.

"Fine. Tell me what you know giant." I say sarcastically.

"Hmm nothing."

"Oh come on. You have to tell me now." I poke at him continuously now.

"Rylan told me what happened with his mother this morning and about the dinner you're 'not' going to." I stop poking him at this explanation.

"Mmhmm and I have got no clue what I'm going to do about that." I slump down trying to be swallowed up by the floor.

"Okay so let's talk about something else. To get your mind off it and then maybe when you come back you'll have a clean view."

"Alright."

"How's your -uuh- heart" he says questionably.

"My what?" I raise an eyebrow.

"You know, your heart." He tries to explain whilst moving his hands around above him trying to help his explanation.

"Oh. Still beating at a regular pace." I say with my still raised eyebrow. What a strange child.

"Not like that." He throws his arms up and shakes them around.

"I don't understand." I say with confusion.

"How are you feeling. You do have  emotions right?" He looks at me with worry.

"Are you asking if I'm okay?" I register what he's trying to do.

"Yeah something like that."

"You're not the best at this emotions thing are you?"

"No ahah sorry."

"No no it's okay. I'm not the best at dealing with emotions either."

"I wasn't always like this."

"Tell me about it. Tell me when you were truly happy."

"My mother." He smiles at the thought of her. "I mean before my father left us. She was always so happy even though he fucked her around. She was a great mother. Still is. She would always take me to the park and then when I got older it would be to the movies or the arcade. She was so happy."

"What happened?"

"My father just left one day. Never came back. It broke her heart. I was only twelve, I thought he left because of me. Mum was devastated. She went off the rails. Started bringing home these weird guys and drinking. Then it got really bad. She started using drugs and would sleep with the dealers just to get her fix. By this time I was fifteen and only just starting to understand what she was doing. One day she brought home this guy. He'd been over before but this time it was different. He started hitting her. He just wouldn't stop so I stepped in and broke a few of his bones. I was sent to court for assault because the son of a bitch had friends in the force. That's how I got here. The judge sent me."

"What about your mum? Is she okay?"

"Yeah. After I was sent here she got in touch with a few old friends who helped her out. She visits when she can, I mean we don't have a lot because of what we went though so she works a lot now."

"Can I meet her one day." I ask. Ty smiles.

"Yeah I'd like that. I'd like that a lot." He says looking up to the ceiling.

"Can I ask you something serious?" I ask him.

"Sure." He looks over at me.

"You have to tell me the truth." I order.

"Okay." He nodded.

"Pinky promise." I hold my hand up with my pinky finger extended.

He looks at me as if to say 'are you fucking with me' and then sighs once he realises that I'm dead serious holds his own pinky out and wraps it around mine. "Pinky promise."

"What do you think about Morgan?"

"Uh not much why?" He replies nervously and starts to fidget.

"Don't give me that bullshit Tyler."

"Fine okay she's like the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Like her smile is just ugh, and then her laugh, but her humour is just, and she's so intelligent and interesting it's just holy shit, and she's just so, like I can't she's just perfect." He explains.

"Oh my god Tyler you sound like a love struck puppy." I giggle.

"I know, Jesus H Christ I sound like Rylan." He mumbles.

"Wait, what?" I sit up just as the bell goes.

"Uh nothing. I gotta go to class." He gets up, heads for the door then suddenly stops and turns around. "Oh but I think you should go to that dinner with Rylan and his mother." He quickly says before leaving.

I sigh and slump back down onto the ground. God fucking dammit. I forgot about that.

______________________
A/n: Eh sorry! I tried to make this a little longer as I feel bad for my irregular updates.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 6.3K 54
-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl story. Its something bigger, its betraya...
227K 3.6K 36
{completed} They say opposites attract, the good girl + the bad boy. The grumpy + sunshine. She's intrigued by his eyes, maybe it's because they sha...
6.1K 264 12
Emma can't wait to get to college and leave all of her bitter high school memories behind. Especially the one who broke her heart and made the rest o...
2M 55.1K 41
Willow's always been known as the good girl with the wealthy parents who could do no wrong. Little do they know that this seemingly perfect girl has...