Selfish // Sandor Clegane

By vrshxw

"Because I am not beautiful Sansa or wild Arya, I am Danya, Sandor, just Danya." #2 in asongoficeandfire 7/26... More

𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯'𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈
𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋
𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯'𝔰 𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔢 + 𝔫𝔢𝔴 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

2.9K 58 1
By vrshxw

꧁✯꧂

𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 with seven direwolf pups. Mother was indeed not happy about having her children around 'wild beasts' as she called them.

Her name was Ryne, the direwolf that Bran personally choose for me, thinking she was the first born pup, so his eldest sister needs to have it.

꧁✯꧂

𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 after a quiet ride in the woods with Ryne beside me, waiting patiently for me to get off the brown mare, whose reins I gave to Joseth, one of the stablemen.

The direwolf followed me as I tried to make my way through the busy place. Today was the King's arrival in Winterfell and its people ran around, getting the castle ready.

I sigh, already knowing what's going to happen. The reason why father asked me to come with him for a walk after dinner last evening was to make me decide between ruling the North or giving it to Robb. Each gave me the same fate.

Having to marry some boastful Lord - ruling the North giving me a bit more respect, but I knew how much Robb wanted to be Winterfell's Lord so I granted him the wish. And I also knew I didn't have the fucking patience for it.

Father suspected that the King will come and ask him to be his Hand after Jon Arryn's death and I'll accompany him to King's Landing where I am supposed to find a worthy husband.

"I want more candles into Lord Tyrion's room. I'm told he reads until late"
"I'm told he drinks until late"
"I'm told he fucks until late, I'm the one with the drinking" I find myself slipping into mother's conversation

"It was about time you appeared" I snapped my head towards her direction "The King arrives in a matter of a few hours. Go and dress properly." she ordered

I also tidy my chambers a bit, a thing that mother told me to do days ago, then I approach my closet and pull out a grey dress-representing my house, along with the furs. I join my family, who was waiting for the guests to make themselves seen.

Soon after bannermen appeared, holding banners with the House's sigil. After them, proudly rode Sansa's beloved crush.
"Where's Arya?" Mother asks
I shrug and so do the rest of my siblings, not knowing where our little sister is. It didn't take to long for Arya to get here, even though, her accessories wasn't the most finest thing you can wear when the royal family comes, so father stops her, taking the helmet off, handing it to Ser Rodrick.
I move my eyes to Sansa who is one step away from batting her eyelashes at the prince.
Joffrey is followed by his mother's carriage and then the King comes into the view.

And somehow it was expected for the great strong man that father always told us about, to be now a fat, red-cheeked bastard who lives off boar fat and can't get off his horse without the help of his squire.

He starts walking to us, then I look again from the corner of my eye and see the King's gesture for us to rise. With a hand placed on my knee I get up.

"Your Grace" father bows his head

"You've got fat" The King commented and I would gladly tell him to speak for himself. After a long pause full of tension they both started laughing and embraced, then did the same with mother.

"Nine years...why haven't I seen you? Where the hell have you been?"

"Guarding the North for you, Your Grace. Winterfell is yours" Finally the carriage's door opened and the Queen steps out, followed by her youngest children and other ladies.

"Where's the Imp?" Arya asked and Sansa snapped at her to shut up. I place my hand on Sansa's shoulder, not letting her argue further with Arya. The King's gaze moves to Robb.

"who have we here?" he roars
"you must be Robb" They shake hands

"Danya, isn't it?" he asks
"Yes, your Grace" I respond and he nods
"You're a pretty one" he walks, complimenting Sansa
"Your name is?" he bends to my youngest sister "Arya"
"oh, show us your muscles" and Bran lifts his coat showing his 'muscles'
"You'll be a soldier" he tells him

"That's Jamie Lannister, the queen's twin brother" Arya starts talking again, annoying Sansa and I give them both a glare to shut up as I see the queen approaching, with the most arrogant walk I've ever seen, giving father her hand to kiss "my queen"
"my queen" mother also bows

"Take me to the crypt. I want to pay my respects" orders the king "We've been riding for a month, my love" his wife tries to make him not go there, knowing about my aunt "Surely the dead can wait" she continues in a spiteful way, but the king decides to ignore her

"Where's the imp?" Arya asks again, right when the queen gives us the most 'kind' look she could offer and turns around "Where is our brother? Go and find the little beast" Beast. They are calling him beast. Selfish little shits.

After that, everyone retired in their chambers. "Do you think Joffrey will like me? What if he thinks I'm ugly?" Sansa asks mother, who is braiding her hair "Then he is the most stupidest Prince that ever lived"

"He's so handsome" Mother rolls her eyes and I couldn't stop myself at that and scoff out loudly, my nose still buried deep in one of the fairy tale books I found Sansa's room "He looks like a bowl of mashed potatoes" Sansa glares at me, trying to ignore my comment "When would we be married? Soon? Or do we have to wait?"

"Hush now. Your father hadn't even said yes"
"Why would he say no?"
"For some obvious reasons I'd also say no" I mutter
She either didn't hear or didn't want to hear what I just said

"he's the second most powerful man in the seven kingdoms" he's hardly a boy
"He'd have to leave home. He'd have to leave me. And so would you"

"You left your home to come here" Sansa continues to argue "And I'd be queen someday"

"Please make father say yes" she pleads
"Sansa..."
"Please, please! It's the only thing I've ever wanted"

"Sansa, he won't kill a dragon who holds you captive in a tower" I say, giving her the example from the story I've just read. I get up and put the book on a table "The story's shit, anyway" then I leave not wanting to be scolded by mother about cursing in front of her innocent and precious daughter.

꧁✯꧂

𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 I would tell them I didn't bother to do more than brush my hair and throw on one of my best dresses.

But who am I kidding? I wasted that half an hour before leaving on applying make up, making sure I look perfect.
After I am one hundred percent sure the red shade of the lip paint won't stain my teeth I leave.

This is the moment when I realise I spent an eternity to dress and look amazing just to sit on a corner and silently drink wine until I'll go back in my chambers. Leaning on Robb or on the walls.

Everyone was happy and danced around while the king made himself busy with some kitchen wench.

Knowing half of the men were looking in my direction in a not so honourable way I walk to father who looked as bored as me
"Are you really going to wed her to some boy who looks like his adult teeth just appeared?" I ask him
"At first I thought about marrying you to him, but then I remembered that you'll going to kill him in some strange way no one knows about and get away with it" "Yes" I gave him a short answer before a comfortable silence fell between us.
"You at a feast" I turn around to see uncle Benjen "it's like a bear in a trap. At least your daughter tries herself, even if it's by drinking herself until she'll most likely pass out" he jokes and I raise my glass at him, agreeing

"The boy I beheaded." father started with serious matters "did you know him?"
"Of couse I did, just a lad. But he was tough, Ned, true ranger"

"He was talking madness. Said the walkers slaughtered his friends. The two he was with are still missing"

"Hmph. A wildling ambush"

"Maybe"
I would've listened their conversation but I was too tipsy to actually understand about what they were talking about, so I make my way out, walking while grasping the walls hard with one hand as soon as I get into the hall (my other hand holding some wine I took with me).

I see a man standing randomly in the way and I knew I needed help to get safely in my bedchamber.

"My chamber" I don't recognize the man, well I don't see his face. He is maybe the tallest man I've ever meet, and in my drunken state I can't raise my head that high, so I continue to stare at his armour.

I could feel his gaze burning through me. "The fuck do you want girl?" he asks
"My chamber, bring me back to my chamber" I slurp

"No" came his cold response
Fine, be it. I won't drink myself to death tonight.

I lift the jug of wine up, offering it to him as an exchange. He grunts, but accepts the jug and waits for me to trail along.

"Are you coming, girl?" I approach him, clinging on him for support. I take a good hold of his arm and basically let him carry more than half of my weight. He doesn't complain.

When we arrived in front of my chambers he is about to leave, before I get out an 'wait' that sounded more like an "waehit".

He turns around and steps closer and I take his wrist and bring the jug that he was still holding up to my lips, finally looking at him.

꧁✯꧂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 6.8K 100
"You idiot! You know she is already promised to one of the Stark boys. Then you would have both me and Ned stark after your head." Sandor warned his...
13.2K 749 15
Sandor falls for his nurse after Gregor sears his face in the flames. Can Estella mend his burns and his heart? 🐕 "You'll get better soon. Because...
85.7K 2.2K 13
𝘰𝘩, 𝘪 𝘴𝘦𝘦, - 𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝗈𝗂𝗅𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗐𝖺𝗋 ©𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘴
113K 2.7K 11
𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥, - 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋. ©𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘴