π™π™€π˜Ώ // π˜½π™„π™‡π™‡π™„π™€ 𝙀𝙄𝙇...

By bellyxbilz

WARNING: book contains many sensitive topics - death used to scare me a lot actually, but i'm not scared of... More

i promise i'll be fine
sallys
my storage
for myself
girl from store
studio
manifestοΏΌ
parenthood
movingοΏΌ
heart skip
alcoholicοΏΌ
impulsive
ufo
camping
blind date
fertility
pinky promise
samantha
kim
stress record
back after a year
graduation
everything blue
potential
officially us
stupioscity
past one unlocked
ivy+andrew?
past two unlocked
miami show
chat
new york
the video
matty needs to chill
little miley
i hate this
in our aisle???
the fight
DNA
washable markers
✨ fav five + blue ✨
vancouver
you're evil
spare key
conan gray
beach day
who's fiona?
i got you
again?
flight to spain
cologne
paris
end of an era
boy or girl?
apartment hunting
momments
moving
i don't understand
it's not fair
please let me go
shut them all out
never stopped being yours
labor
what has life become
family
dress up
less than...
none of that matters
can we freeze...?
eve and day
gave up
goodbyes
i ignore
coping οΏΌ
back home
funeral
unfinished business
ginger
court
reconnecting
fresh air
favorite star
full cycle
you and i
new book
bonus: breathe
bonus: i dont know
bouns: dream

slumber partyοΏΌ

1.2K 37 3
By bellyxbilz

blue

"did you order the pizza?" i asked billie while i was tidying up the studio.

"shit i forgot." billie answered.

"billie! you've been laying on that bed for hours while i prettied up the place, i asked you for one thing." i complained.

"i'm sorry i forgot! why are you even putting so much effort into this, everyone has been here multiple times. it's just going to be a chill night." she said.

"i want to make my first with you guys memorable for everyone, not just me, because it's going to be the best one."

"it is going to be the best one, let me tell you that. we usually don't plan this shit we just decide to stay over at each other's houses when it gets late." billie snorted.

"who's that?" i frowned my brows after a knock on the door was heard.

"i bought us some matching pjs!" claudia opened the door, walked in, holding up two brown bags in the air. "i got lucas one too, i didn't know if he was coming or not."

"lucas will probably show up without an invitation, so good thinking." i said.

"god i hate him. why can he just text you before showing up? he's always third wheeling us when we're spending time together. like we could be cuddling in your bed and he'd be on the edge watching tiktoks." billie complained, rolling her eyes.

"he always used show up without an invitation and that didn't change even after you came into my life. you getting in a relationship with me also means you get a bonus third wheel."

"i would've at least loved a not annoying third wheel, like if cole was our third wheel i wouldn't have minded that."

"you two are literally tom and jerry. can you please stop acting like you hate each other and stop fighting every other day?" i said as i put the chips in a big bowl.

"we are not pretending to hate each other, we do hate each other." billie corrected me.

"you do not hate him just like you don't hate finneas. you just have a sibling relationship with him." claudia pointed out.

"i do not." billie shook her head.

"did you order the pizza?" i asked.

"i did." she answered.

"do you have yogurt here?" claudia asked.

"yeah, i think there's some in the fridge." i answered.

"thank god! i've been craving cheetoes with yogurt for a fat minute." claudia said.

"WHAT?" billie raised her voice.

"it's actually good." i told her.

"that's disgusting." she scrunched up her face.

"wow this place had a makeover." lucas entered the studio.

"i fucking knew it!" billie yelled.

"let me guess you didn't want me showing up?" lucas raised him brows.

"it's a girls night. you have a penis in your pants." billie blinked.

"i'm gay, that's an exception to me."

"stop fighting and help me lucas, since the princess refuses to do so." i told lucas.

"hey! i helped! i bought the pizzas!" billie defended herself.

"after i asked you a million times!"

"you asked me two times! i forgot once."
-

"we should play never have i ever." riley suggested. "we have to get at least a little drunk."

"claudia can't get drunk." billie pointed out.

"it's okay her and i will drink water instead." i said, looking at clauds for confirmation.

everyone filled their cups with their liquids and riley started with the first question. "never have i ever, kissed someone in this room." she's said, and everyone took a sip except claudia.

"you better not kiss my girlfriend anymore." billie glared at lucas.

"it happend once and it was a joke." lucas replied. "alright, never have i ever had a dirty dream about anyone in this room."

billie, riley and i took a sip. "wait we all know who blue and i dreamt about... but who did you dream about." billie asked riley.

"i'm not saying shit." riley smirked. "keep on wondering my loves."

"tell us who it isn't then." i said.

"not kim, sam, or lucas." she narrowed it down.

"so it's either clauds, ivy, billie or blue." lucas said.

"oh trust me, it's blue." billie rolled her eyes.

"shut up, never have i ever fucked my ex's best friend to get her back for cheating on you." lucas said, i looked around and took a sip from my cup.

"i was a crazy bitch, you didn't want to be in my black list back then." i laughed. "you're just going to expose the things i did this whole game huh?"

"you didn't tell me that." billie looked surprised.

"why would i tell my girlfriend i fucked my ex's best friend? that's weird." i scrunched up my face.

"never have i ever drunk texted an ex." kim said, everyone expect sammy and i took a sip. "there is no way you haven't drunk texted an ex, blue."

"i swear i haven't, i don't even drink. i've gotten drunk a total of three times. also i wasn't the type to get hungover on a stupid ex and cry over them." i replied.

"that's boring."

"never have i ever, broke an ankle by simply going down the stairs." claudia asked. everyone looked over at billie, waiting for her to take her big ass sip because she's done that so many times it's ridiculous.

"never have i ever had washable markers all over my body." riley smirked.

"are we just targeting me now!?" billie exclaimed, then proceeded to take a sip out of her cup.

"never have i ever cried over my ex because they moved on and have a new partner." riley said.

"you can't ask two times after the other, and i cried for the girl because she gonna have to deal with him." kim tried to find excuses.

"she's still in love with him." riley mumbled.

"never have i ever had sex this week." ivy said and took a sip out of her cup.

"what!?" everyone but billie and i said.

"good for you." lucas teased.

"i just found out that you and andrew where together two weeks ago and now i find out you had sex with him? first of all... billie..." riley cut herself off because she realized lucas doesn't know what any of them have been through. "you go girl!" she nudged ivy instead.

"we're all going to end up drunk as shit if we don't stop right now." billie chuckled after we continued with a couple more rounds.

"yeah let's stop." i chuckled. "here drink this." i handed billie the cup of water in my hand.

"i'm not drunk i don't need to be drinking water." she said but took the cup from my hands anyways.

"then just keep hydrated." i put my hand under the cup to make her drink the whole thing. "good girl." i kissed her cheek.

"i'm hungry, can we eat now?" lucas asked.

"you don't have to have permission to eat, grab a slice and everyone will join you dumbass." ivy said.

"are you guys okay with being in my instagram photo dump?" claudia asked and everyone nodded.
-

"on who is it?" i asked looking at riley.

"i don't know! i think it's claudia." riley answered.

"it's on lucas!" claudia can running from the bathroom.

"don't run like that!" i yelled at claudia. "the baby is going to be a milkshake after this, if you keep going like that."

"shh it's my baby, the exercise is good."

"holly shit why are you going after me!" i started running as lucas was chasing me.

"you're the easiest person to chase, you're going to get tired in a couple seconds and you won't be able to breath which will give me my the opportunity to tag you."

"billie is right there! go after her she has asthma!" i pointed at her.

"even better! you're fast as fuck." he changed his target.

"traitor!" billie yelled.

"i'm sorry!"

"you're not sorry." she got tagged and glared at me. "i'm coming for you."

"you can't catch me, you've never succeeded in that go for kim!" i nervously laughed.

"why me?!" kim exclaimed.

"you're closer."

"oh no i'm after you blue miller." billie shook her head. she started running after me and that went on for a good five minutes while everyone else was cheering for me and laughing at the whole thing.

"please just let me tag you." billie said with a tomato face. "admit that you sold me out!"

"here tag me." i put my hand out for her to tag and she did, i turned around and chose my target. i quickly ran and tagged kim then proceeded to run away from her.

"here open your mouth." billie put the inhaler in my mouth. "you look like a tomato." she laughed.

"and so do you." i pinched her cheek.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.5K 37
female bodyguard x billie after firing her last body guard for being an ass billie hires another not expecting to become friends or even fall inlove...
67.8K 1.7K 44
Billie and Aleah have known each other since they were teenagers. But now they're engaged with a wedding to plan and the future of Billie's music car...
25K 643 46
Carmen and Billie meet in unfortunate circumstances, but Billie is determined to make Carmen fall for her. When Carmen is kidnapped, everything chang...
72 hours By B

Fanfiction

31K 837 30
Aliyah's been struggling with depression for years, so she's given herself 72 hours to live, but when she meets Billie her plan becomes more difficul...