What's Mine | ✓

By crazedcliche

[ 18+ COMPLETED high school romance] Lina Andrews has always been a bookworm; she loves to read, and she lov... More

Copyright/Author's Note
prologue
1 - what she wants
2 - woman up, lina
3 - i know i did
4 - carefree smile
5 - rude awakening
6 - go figure
7 - i didn't expect
8 - go wrong
9 - almost
10 - shaking
11 - lightening
12 - aftermath
13 - get a feel
14 - i've got you
15 - i believe you
16 - dead woman walking
17 - always a moment
18 - just say yes
19 - i'm right here
20 - what the hell
21 - show me
22 - taste
23 - different
24 - one that
25 - insatiable
26 - it's not okay
27 - fuck me eyes
28 - wait for me
29 - i never
30 - you really do
31 - it was inevitable
32 - let me
33 - hard and fast
34 - your choice
35 - last thing i expected
36 - happy birthday
37 - desperate
38 - a little longer
39 - a few more seconds
40 - two weeks
41 - mine
42 - burn
43 - us
44 - an angel
epilogue
✨authors note✨
bonus chapter - graduation
bonus chapter - fiancé

drive-in bonus

12.1K 250 27
By crazedcliche

Avrey wanted to hang out today and take me to the drive-in with her boyfriend and his sister.

I loved my best friend, don't get me wrong. But she's been avoiding alone time with him. I know that she's told me about how she's just not feeling ready yet.

Which is totally okay. I just want her to tell him that, so she's not stringing him along. The guy looks at her like she's the best thing on this planet. If she's not feeling that moment, that deep connection with him by now? I highly doubt she will.

Obviously Landon isn't the one for her. And I try to explain it, but it doesn't work out. Avrey just waves me off and shuts down the conversation. Kind of like now.

I look over at her curiously. Because I already know the answer. I just want to see if she'll keep up the same excuse.

"Why are Landon's sister and me going with you guys? I feel like you guys haven't had a date alone in forever."

I can see the way Avrey tenses. She grinds her jaw, then she shakes her head, forcing a smile. "Yeah, but I like hanging out with you. And his sister is cool. So why not all hang out?"

Knew it.

"Okay. I'm just saying. Sometimes alone time is what you need." I sigh. "Even if it's just to talk through whatever it is you're feeling."

I tell her this a lot. And she always says she knows, but she still doesn't do anything about it. She says that she just needs more time and that it'll be fine, it's just in her head.

But it's not. And it's okay if she's not attracted to him. She just needs to end things before they get worse. 

"I know." She says with a sigh.

We drive the rest of the way in silence. When we get to the drive-in, I say a quick hello to Bethany, Landon's sister. Avrey and Landon set up camp on the back of his truck, but I quickly find comfort in the heat of Avrey's car. Oddly enough, even this late into spring, the night air is chilly.

Bethany quickly excused herself from the car to get something to snack on, so I open my phone, rereading my last texts to Hayden. He said he was gonna run an errand, but it's been twenty minutes since my last message.

I sigh, sending another text, asking him if he got lost. I lock my phone, looking back to the screen. It wasn't long before I see someone jump beside the truck bed, causing Avrey to scream. I narrow my eyes, not believing what I was seeing.

I get out of the car, fighting a smile. "This is why you asked what I was doing and where I was? So you could interrupt our movie?" I cross my arms. "So immature, big brother."

"Not the only reason." He smiles, looking behind behind me.

Furrowing my brows, I turn around. And when I see Hayden standing there, I swear my heart stopped, yet started beating faster at the same time.

And I smiled, because he was here. He wasn't in New York, he was here.

Then I run.

I run to him because he's my entire world. I jump into his arms, wrapping my arms around his neck as his wrap around my torso. He chuckles, his eyes full of light and love.

Hayden pushes my hair behind me. "I fucking missed you," he breathes before kissing me.

I missed this feeling I get only with him. I quickly kiss him back, pouring my heart out into this kiss, practically screaming how much I missed him. I could hear the voices of my loved ones behind me, but I didn't care.

Hayden was here.

I pushed my tongue into his mouth, earning a small groan that immediately heated me up.

Hayden smiles, breaking the kiss to look at me. "Don't go starting anything we can't finish right now, baby."

I raise a brow. "You started it."

Hayden sets me down, the smile on his face all too bright. "I did not."

I keep my eyes on him as I walk around Avrey's car, opening the door. "You did."

I climb in, smirking when Hayden found his way to the drivers seat. "How so?"

"When you texted me, telling me in vivid detail about how you would tie me to your bed," I lean forward, Hayden mimicking my movements. "And doing some naughty things to me."

"And I remember you telling me I needed to keep it in my pants for a few hours." He leans closer.

"Yeah, cause Avrey said I looked like I was ready to be fucked," I shrug. "And I didn't think you'd want anyone else seeing me like that."

"Fuck no I don't," he says lowly, gripping my chin and lifting my lips to his.

His tongue was in my mouth in seconds, making my knees weak—making me grateful I was already sitting down.

The last time I saw Hayden was...what, a month ago now? We kept getting busy last minute that we were planning to see each other and fuck, I missed him. Nothing beat being with him.

I pull away, breathing hard. Because all I wanted was so get lost in him. But we were sitting in my best friends car and I have respect for her not to get too carried away in here.

"How was your final?" I ask, trying to control my breathing.

He wrapped my hair around his finger, resting his forehead against mine. "Still a work in progress. You know how art shit is, getting inspired then getting blocked."

I frown. "Why are you blocked?"

He searches my eyes. "My muse isn't with me. How am I supposed to always be inspired when I'm always missing you instead?"

My stomach flipped. Then I smile. "All you have to do is tell me, Hayden. I would've made the time to come see you."

He shakes his head, kissing my jaw. "I much prefer this. I hate that tiny dorm room, hate that my roommate never keeps his eyes off you when you come by. Hate that I can't do this whenever I want."

At that, Hayden kisses my neck with the right pressure, causing a soft moan to escape my lips. His hands travel down my body and grip my thighs, making the heat intensify between my legs. Where I needed him the most.

"Still," my voice is shaky. "It's important, Hayden. I'll be there in a second for you."

He looks up at me, smiling. "I know. Fuck, I missed you. I missed you so much."

"I know," I push my hand through his hair. "I miss you, too."

"How was your final, baby? I know you've been studying really hard."

And just like that, Hayden and I spent the entire movie talking. Even though we spend hours on the phone every night, nothing beats having him sitting next to me, hand on my thigh, and just listening to me like nothing else matters. Laughing with him and seeing that beautiful smile of his instead of just picturing it.

And all the kisses. I love his kisses. And if he didn't stop kissing me right now, I'd lose the willpower I found not to have sex in Avrey's car and give into him.

I pull away, grabbing his hands off my chest. Hayden looks at me, worried. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No!" I shake my head. "I just..." I shrug. "I don't want to, you know, in Avrey's car."

Hayden smirks. "That's why you keep pulling away from me?"

I nod, putting his hands on my lap. "Trying to be a good friend."

Hayden laughs, then kisses my nose. "I fucking love you."

Luckily for me, we didn't have to wait much longer. When the credits rolled ten minutes later, we were eager to stumble out of her car and meet back up with each other. But I knew we weren't staying.

Too much tension. Too much longing.

When Hayden grabbed my hand and started walking backwards, I hid my grin. "It's been real. But we're gonna..." Hayden's voice fades out with the suggestion in the air.

Brooks wrinkles his nose. "Shut up, bro. Just go."

I don't miss Avrey's smile as Hayden tugs me closer to him. "Later."

I giggle as Hayden and I practically run towards the street. I pause, Hayden's arms circling around me from behind, looking at his phone.

"If this damn Uber doesn't hurry up, I'm gonna fuck you right here."

I shiver. Hayden kisses my neck, gently biting the open spot between my collarbone and my neck. I whimper as his hand circles around, cupping my breast with one hand.

"Says he's down the road," Hayden's voice is low. "I really can't fucking wait that long."

I can feel how hard Hayden is getting by the minute. And I can't stop myself from rubbing my ass against him, making his head fall against my shoulder and groan.

When headlights appear, it's almost bittersweet. I didn't want anything to stop this moment. But I also really just wanted to get to a fucking bed.

When the car stopped, Hayden pressed me against it as he opened the door for me, his hard dick pressing against my ass. I bit my lip, climbing inside. Hayden sits right up on me as the Uber driver takes off towards Avrey's house.

Hayden's grips my face and brings my lips towards his. He kisses me tantalizing slow, building up the pressure in the pit of my stomach. I try to push my tongue into his mouth, but he pulls back, grinning at me.

"Patience, baby."

My jaw drops in disbelief. I narrow my eyes and cross my arms. But I couldn't stop myself from smiling at him.

"I love you."

"Mm," he shakes his head. "Don't say that. Not when I'm this worked up and this close to coming at just the sound of those words."

I bite my lip. "But I love you, Hayden." I put my hand on his thigh. "Don't you wanna hear that?" I move my hand to cup his dick, which twitches in my hand. "Don't you wanna know how much I love you?"

Hayden's head falls against the seat, like he's fighting really hard to stay in control. I gently squeeze him which causes a small whimper to escape his mouth.

I move my hand, laying my head on his shoulder. We were down the street from Avrey's house. He'd be okay.

Hayden was silent as we stumble out of the car and walk to the front door. Not a second after I unlock it, Hayden pushed me inside and against the door, darkness around us.

"You like to tease me," he says, voice fanning my neck. "Make me weak with your touch?"

"No."

"Liar," he fists my hair. "Tell me now. Tell me how much you love me."

"I love you, Hayden." I press my hands on his chest. "I love you so much."

"Fuck," Hayden closes his eyes. "I love you, baby."

I don't waste any more time. Frantic, my lips collide with his as I yank at his jeans, first. Hayden's hands are quick to practically tear my shirt off my body and move to my leggings, all while we kept our lips connected.

Like he was my source of oxygen.

Because when we're together, he really is.

My back hits the bed—not sure when we got to my room—with a soft thud as Hayden tugs the fabric down my legs. I shyly laugh, covering my face with my arms.

"What is it?"

I clear my throat, feeling my cheeks burn. "I didn't think you were coming down this weekend. So I didn't shave my legs," I admit awkwardly. "Hence the leggings."

I hear Hayden's soft laugh before he grabs my arms. "Do you think that prickly legs are gonna stop me from having sex with you?"

I shrug. "Maybe. It's embarrassing," I whine.

"Baby. I don't expect you to be the world's version of perfect." Hayden says as he hovers over my lips. "Just my version of perfect. Which you already are, every hour of every day."

I place my palm on his neck. "Stop that."

He smiles his big, beautiful smile. "No." He bends down and kisses my swiftly. "It's the truth." I groan, only making Hayden laugh. "I swear, your prickly legs don't scare me."

The moment his finger presses against my aching clit, the insecurity flew out the window. Instead, I spread my legs wider for him, allowing him whatever access he wanted—he needed. Because once he touched me, it was game over.

This was the beautiful thing about being with Hayden, being in love: feeling complete, like one with each other.

It's always been like this with him. And every single time, it never fails to take my breath away. Which is exactly what happens when he finally slides into me. All the time missing him was gone, replaced with this huge, overwhelming amount of love for him.

I gasped as he filled me, pausing to let me adjust. My toes curled at the feeling of just being complete with him. One. Totally and fully his.

Hayden watches me, eyes full of only love and concern. "You okay?"

I nod. "With you, always."

Hayden smiles, pulling out and thrusting back into me. Moans fill the room, nails digging into his back.

"I missed you," Hayden breathes into my neck as he thrusts sloppily.

"I missed you," I pant as I feel my orgasm already close. "Fuck, Hayden. I'm not gonna last."

Hayden chuckles. "Me, either. I missed you too fucking much."

With a grunt, he slams into me. I moan as he does, pressing my lips against his. His pace quickens as he brings us closer to the edge.

"I love you, Hayden."

I feel the goosebumps spread across his skin. "Tell me again."

"I love you, Hayden." I say with a smile.

Hayden moans, feeling his dick twitch. "Hot damn, baby. I'm gonna come."

It didn't matter, because I was right there with him. And as we both fell from our highs, it felt magical. Like it always does.

Being with Hayden always feels magical.

"I love you, baby." Hayden says against my chest, twirling my hair around his finger.

I smile. "Hayden?"

"Hmm?"

I look down at him. "This was a really great surprise."

He smiles, nestling closer to me. "I'm glad."

"I got accepted Barnard," I smile. "And the Pratt Institute."

His head shoots up. "You did?"

I bite my lip, nodding. "Fall admission."

Hayden hovered over me, smiling down at me. "I'm so proud of you, Lina. Holy hell, that's amazing! I'm so, so proud of you."

I wrap my arms around his neck. "Yeah?"

He nods. "Fuck yeah. My girl being accepted to two colleges in New York? That's so hot."

I laugh. "Whatever."

"Seriously," he pushes my hair off my forehead. "I'm so happy for you. You deserve this."

"We do," I correct. "We deserve a fresh start. And we get to get that," I shrug. "Soon, I hope."

"Oh, you bet your ass I'm going to be down here for your graduation and hauling your ass back to New York with me. We'll never be apart again."

"Promise?"

"With my whole heart."

I breathe a smile. "Just one more month. Then you won't get rid of me for the rest of your life."

That makes him chuckle. "Promise?"

I nod, leaning close to him. "With my whole heart."

And we meant it. Long distance has sucked ass, but I also worked hard to protect what we have. We both have and we're not just going to let it go easily. No matter what life brings us.

It's him and me against the world. Always.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.8K 63
(Steamy, Strong Language, Sexual Content) 18+ (COMPLETED) Jaxon Reynolds is what every girl thinks they want. What they don't know is that he is stru...
5.5M 121K 45
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
1M 17K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
127K 5.3K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...