"He Just Appeared"

By ghoulwtv

Y/n L/n, a famous racer, a legend. Although quite lonely, she had a good life. She was the top racer, had lot... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chaper 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Bonus 44
<3
A/N
Bonus 47
Bonus 48
Oakland Cemetery
Goatman's Bridge
Being a woman pt 1
Being a woman - pt 2
Bonus
Bonus
Bonus
Birthday Trip - pt 1
Birthday Trip - pt 2
Birthday Trip - pt 3
Bonus
(Being a woman) A Break - pt 1
Techno's Family 1
Techno's Family 2
Techno's Family 3
(Bring a woman) Breaking Point
Exhaustion - 1
Practicing - 1
Practicing- 2
tehe
y/n's bday - one
y/n's bday - two
y/n's bday - three

Y/n's Past

269 14 2
By ghoulwtv

TW - abuse, excessive alcohol use, self harm

This chapter will be quite serious, if you do not think you can handle it. Skip.

"I was literally an inch away from you." Techno held his arm around Y/n's shoulder as they walked off the track. Y/n laughed, "you should try being faster, babe." Techno dramatically put his hand on his face. "Oh my god, how did I not think about that, Y/n. You are just too smart for your own good."

"Technoblade!" William waved him over to help his crew out. He kissed her cheek and walked over to his crew. Y/n pulled her phone out, but someone grabbed it from her. She looked up quickly, her father standing in front of her.

She froze, "I came to see the race. You did amazing, baby girl." He smiled, she knew it was fake. She knew he needed something, most likely money. She couldn't move nor say anything, "I'm sorry I came so unexpectedly. I just wanted to see you." He wrapped his arms around her, Y/n couldn't move. In her moment of panic she saw Techno. He was turned around talking to one of his crew members.

She needed him, she needed him right now. "Please, get off of me." Y/n whispered, her eyes wide. "I haven't see you in years, Y/n. I just want a hug," Techno appeared behind her. "She's said get off," Techno said, pulling Y/n away from the man. "Who's this?" He smiled, hiding his anger at the moment.

"Who are you?" Techno asked his hands on Y/n's shoulders. "Oh," he held his hand out, "I'm her father." Techno's gripped loosen, "oh, I'm sorry, sir." He took his hand giving him a firm handshake although his seemed weak. "And you are?" He asked him, "oh, I'm her boyfriend. Technoblade Minecraft."

He looked down to Y/n, "oh." He said, he reached out for her. She flinched, pulling away from him. She bumped into Techno, "I'm sorry, I," he noticed how panic she looked. "Y/n, I just," her father started speaking again. Her breathing was heavy, Techno grabbed her hand.

"We have to go put up some tires." Techno made a fake excuse and started pulling Y/n away. "Okay, fine. I'll tell you why I'm here," He tone grew an attitude almost immediately.

Y/n turned to look at him, "it's your mother." Y/n's hand fell from Techno's. "What — what did you do?" She whispered, he couldn't hear her. "What?" She walked up to him, pushing him onto the pavement. Techno wrapped his arm around her stomach, holding her back. "Nothing! I didn't do anything and so help me god if you ever put your hands on me again I'm —."

Techno cut him off, "you'll do what?" The man smirked, "you're not as tough as you think." He pulled Y/n behind him. "Touch her and find out," Y/n looked at her father, "what's wrong with my mom?" She whispered, "Y/n, she's in the hospital." Y/n's grip on Techno's back tighten, "why?"

"Shes had dementia for a few years now. It was getting to bad." Y/n's brows furrowed, "you didn't tell me?" He rolled his eyes, "you act as if you ever came to see her anyways." Y/n looked down, "I-" "I don't want to hear your excuses, Y/n. Either come see your mother to don't, I just need to money for the bills." Y/n nodded, "yeah, follow me. I have to get my wallet

"I take it Y/n won't be showing up again." She looked over to her father, he looked at Y/n. Y/n took her hand, "I'm right here." She said, Techno placed his hand on her back. "Oh," She didn't seem to believe her, "no, Y/n's hair was shorter."

"It grew over the years, Mom. Do you not remember me?" She furrowed her brows, "Y/n? My flower that ran away to become a racer?" Y/n nodded, "oh, how's that going?"

"I made it to the top, I'm number one.." Y/n whispered, her brother rolled his eyes. "That's good, I bet your mother and father are very proud of you." She smiled, the atmosphere fell, feeling heart break in the room. "You're my mother," Y/n reminded her, "oh, that's right." The nurse walked in, "excuse me." Y/n said, walking out of the room. Techno followed her, she walked outside the building. "Baby," Techno said, Y/n immediately broke down.

Techno wrapped his arms around her, she pressed her hand against her mouth. "She doesn't even remember me.." She sobbed into his chest, she knelt down on the ground feeling too weak to walk.

Techno knelt down next to her, "I cant go back in there." She said, "you don't have to." She looked over to Techno, "she was the only one I had, Techno. She was the only fucking reason I'm still alive, dude. What the fuck!" She yelled, Techno rubbed her back. As she sobbed into his chest she pulled away.

"Can you wait in the car?" She whispered, "what?" Techno asked, he heard her, but he just didn't understand why. "I just want to talk to her alone." He nodded, watching Y/n walked back into the building. He sighed walking out to his car, sitting there.

1 hour passed

2 hours passed.

3 hours passed.

Techno kept looking at the entrance of the hospital, waiting for Y/n to come out, but she never did.

He texted her after the fourth hour passed.
- Techno <3
   everything okay?
He awaited a response, but he never got one. He got out of the car, walking into the hospital. When he opened the door to her room only the mother was in there sleeping. He quietly closed the door and called Y/n.

She declined it almost immediately. Techno furrowed his brows, he called her again, but it was declined. He walked up to the front desks, "did someone named Y/n L/n speak with you. She looks like this." He showed the lady his wallpaper which was a picture of Y/n smiling in the living room.

"No, I'm sorry, she didn't say anything, but she left with an older men." Techno furrowed his brows, "what the hell?" He whispered to himself. He called Calvin, updating him on the situation. "Wait, her father?!" He yelled, "yeah, I know she's safe with him, but I'm just worried about her and would like to know what she's doing."

Techno pulled into the driveway walking into the house. "She is not safe, Technoblade." It sounded so weird to hear. You never really hear that the person you love is in danger. "What?" He was frozen with his hand on the doorknob.

"Technoblade, that man is dangerous. And we don't even know where she is. We need to find her, as soon as possible." Techno nodded, "okay." His voice was shaky. Calvin hung up, he immediately called Y/n. This time she answered, "hellooo?" She said.

"Where are you, Y/n?" Techno asked with a stern voice, "my dad is dro—ping me offff," he furrowed his brows. "Y/n, what is wrong? Why are you talking like that?" He didn't get an answer. "Y/n," he said, Calvin came into the house. "Have you found her?" Techno shook his head, "I'm talking to her right now if she would respond."

"I'm— outside, literally, right now.." Techno and Calvin rushed out. There she was, head hanging low, walking up to the door. "Y/n, where have you been?" Calvin asked her, she stumbled, Techno quickly grabbed her.

"God," he said, "she's drunk." He said, scrunching his nose at the strong smell of alcohol. "What?" Calvin, helped the two inside. "Y/n, you hating drinking too much? What happened?"

"I'm fine," Techno sat her down on the couch. "I can— can handle my fucking self." She was struggling to keep her eyes open, "Y/n, was your father drinking?" Techno asked, "duh," she rubbed her brows. "He drove her here. He was drinking and driving with my fucking girlfriend in the car."

Techno grabbed Y/n's phone from her hand. "Can you guys stop?" She mumbled, almost falling forward. "She doesn't drink like this ever. It's probably his fault she's like this too." Techno nodded in agreement, Y/n snatched her phone back.

"Stop," they both looked at her. "I'm fine. I don't know why you guys are being so over fucking dramatic." She threw her phone on the other end of the couch."Y/n, why the hell would you go drink with him? You didn't say a single word to me or Calvin."

"Maybe because I didn't go over there to get shit faced." She rolled her eyes, Techno stopped, he looked over to Calvin. "Why did you go over there?"

"To beat the shit out of him," Techno sighed. "He fucking deserves it!" She yelled, "after everything he put me through! After how he abused me?! He deserves to be fucking killed!" She yelled, tears filling her eyes. "Abused?.." Techno whispered, Calvin sighed, "she didn't want you to know about that."

"Y/n," Calvin said, "I think you're going to have to explain to Technoblade." She looked away, embarrassed. "That can wait, she doesn't even have too." Techno picked her up, taking her upstairs. He laid her down in bed, "I'll get you some water." She pulled his jaw to her face, slowly kissing him.

She was slowly pulling him on the bed, slipping her hands under his shirt. He pulled away, "stop, Y/n." She put her hands in her lap, "I'm sorry."

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." She said, keeping her hands to herself. "Baby," he kissed her hair, "you didn't. I just don't want to don't want to do anything when you're this fuck up." Her eyes were barely open, "I don't understand what you mean." He sighed, "you'll understand when you wake up, okay? I'll go get you some water," she grabbed his arm.

"No," she said, he furrowed his brows. "Y/n, I don't want you to be dehydrated." Her grip grew tighter. "Don't leave me alone," she said, as if she was warning him that something might happen.

"What?" He asked, "please, don't leave me alone right now. I'm fucked up," she begged him. He sat down on the side of the bed, "I'll still be in the house." Y/n shook her head, "I've never been like this before. I need someone to be with me right now."

Jesus christ, she's even logical when she's shit face drunk.

Techno nodded, "I won't leave, I won't leave your side til your better." She laid down, gripping his arm. She immediately fell asleep.

Time Skip

Y/n's eyes slowly fluttered open, she had a raging headache. She looked over to Techno, he was looking at her, rubbing her side. "How do you feel?" He asked her, she sighed. He deserves to know, he is such a hug part of her life. He needs to know.

"Can I tell you about my childhood?" The immediately locked her lips, feeling as if she had crossed her own boundaries. "Y/n, you don't have to tell—," she covered his mouth. "I want to, I want you to understand. I just want someone I can talk to. You're the only person who I can trust this much. I don't want to annoy Calvin."

Techno sat up along with Y/n, he kissed her cheek. "If you want to stop, do it. Stop whenever you want, I won't beg you to tell me." She nodded, she put the pieces together.

"He drank a lot very often." Techno did not remove his gaze from her. "And he really couldn't control, anything when he was like that." She looked at him, examining the worry crossing through his eyes. "I guess you know what I'm about to say."

"I hoping I'm wrong," he said almost immediately, "he was very abusive." The words slowly fell from her mouth, as if she couldn't bring herself to tell him. She didn't want to tell him, he didn't know this side of her and she was afraid he couldn't love this side.

"But my mom protected me. She always did," Y/n paused, the silence killing the curiosity in Techno's mind. "What changed?"

Y/n's jaw clenched as she put the pieces together from years ago. The puzzle pieces she worked do hard to tear apart when she became a racer. "One day she was going out with her friends."

"I don't remember where they were going, but I remember how pretty she looked. Wearing her sliver dress, her hair was curled. Her makeup seemed flawless, but so natural." She sounded like a child watching her mother do her makeup.

"Then Dad came home, from 'work.'" Y/n's jaw clenched, she was looking at Techno. She was looking at the bed, remembering the night. She sighed before starting again. "I couldn't let him mess up how pretty she looked, Techno. I couldn't," She looked up to Techno, when he realized his eyes went wide.

"Y/n, please tell me you didn't take it." She looked away, "I locked her in the closet." Techno was silent, "I dealt with him until he passed out. Then she left to go with her friends." Y/n looked over to Techno, awaiting his response.

"How old were you? Was this the only time?" Y/n shook her head, "I was 13. And that's just how it was, mom would leave before he got home. Then he was my responsibility." Techno furrowed his brows, "no he wasn't. She shouldn't have left you with him. She knew what would've happened."

Y/n slowly nodded, "on my 15 birthday I ran away." Techno's knuckles were trying white, "he forgot my birthday. And when I told him it was just, bad."

"So, I packed a bag with clothes and food and I ran. I jumped out of my window and I never turned back. I left her with him, Techno." She glanced at him, "I can't believe I left her."

Techno pulled her side, so she was closer to him. "You were a child. You shouldn't have to deal with that. If I would have known you I would have helped you." Y/n continued, "I was on the streets for over a year. Then Calvin saw me one day, he said that he was training some boys for high school racing. He told me that if I would help him, I could stay with him and his wife. And that's what I did, during training he asked me to warm the cars up. That's when he found out I could race, that's when I made something of myself."

"Everything, Techno. The racing, the money, the meeting you." She grasped his hand, "that's all thanks to Calvin. I owe him my life," Techno kissed the side of her head. "Can I kill him?" He asked, Y/n looked at him, "who?" "That sad excuse for a father," he was being dead serious. "No, you may not." She kissed his cheek.

sorry for any typos i'm exhausted but wanted to get this out ilu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 3.3K 27
แด˜ส.ส€แด.แดแด€.ษดษชแด€ -แด€ษด แดส™sแด‡ssษชแด แด‡ แด…แด‡sษชส€แด‡ แด›แด sแด‡แด› แด›สœษชษดษขs แดษด า“ษชส€แด‡ _______________ DISCONTINUED This story takes place in the dream smp universe and will follo...
42.5K 526 40
I will not be updating/added to this book anymore simply because I left the MCYT community. I just lost interest in it , causing my lack of wanting t...
70.9K 2K 15
Dream had always been on your radar, being in the parkour community and all. But never in a million years did you imagine the turn your story would t...
352K 13.5K 44
"๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜บ?" "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ? ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’…๐’Š๐’† ๐’๐’Š๐’Œ๐’† ๐’๐’๐’†." "๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘...