The Inferno's Indulgence

By Eroticaaddict

❝Fucking hell, Angel. Please, continue riding me like this. It feels so good. Please❞ he moans to me, letting... More

Chapt 01
Chapt 03
Chapt 04
Chapt 05
Chapt 06
Chapt 07
Chapt 08
Chapt 09
Chapt 10
Chapt 11
Chapt 12
Chapt 13
Chapt 14
Chapt 15
Chapt 16
Chapt 17
Chapt 18
Chapt 19
Chapt 20
Chapt 21
Chapt 22
Chapt 23
Chapt 24
Chapt 25
Chapt 26
Chapt 27
Chapt 28
Chapt 29
Chapt 30
Chapt 31
Chapt 32
Chapt 33
Chapt 34
Chapt 35
Chapt 36
Chapt 37
Chapt 38
Chapt 39
Chapt 40
Chapt 41
Chapt 42
Chapt 43
Chapt 44
Chapt 45
Chapt 46
Chapt 47
Chapt 48
Chapt 49
Chapt 50
Chapt 51

Chapt 02

41.1K 829 510
By Eroticaaddict

Celeste

I close the guest bedroom door behind myself, soon taking the lock between my thumb and pointer. My eyes close as I exhale, pressing my back against the door and shuttering. What the hell was that? Was he being... no, he's incapable of any feelings besides the constant all knowing of his arrogance.

My eyes open and I manually force myself to intake air, fearing that I could possibly die right here on the carpeted floors. Air swings into my lungs and for a moment I feel like the woman I was before all of this happened, a week ago before Daniel broke my pure heart. His words swarm my mind.

if he isn't willing to wait for you, then he was doing you a favor

Maybe he's right. Maybe Daniel saw that I was too good for him and came up with something quick to soften the blow on himself. Yeah, that sounds stupid. He wasn't pleasured like he said, and I could argue the same but with the aching heart that weighed heavy in my body, all I could do was leave him alone.

I pull myself away from the door and swipe my hand across my face again. My face is still flooded with the wet saltiness from my tears. Black makeup from my mascara colors my brown skin. I wipe my hand on my jeans before lifting my feet and carrying myself into the bathroom. Great thing about traveling with my father, he would always make sure I had the best room in the house. I was the only one with a master bed-room and I was more than thankful.

I turn the light switch on and nearly kill my self with how depressing I look. Mascara lines are drawn on my face, my eyes bloodshot red, my cheeks puffy from the crying. How could he look at me and not burst into laughter the entire time?

Getting over my look, I walk to the large shower and twist the knob, adjusting the water to the perfect temperature. The warmness cascades down in spurts before getting itself together, the water already heated. I began to strip my clothes off one by one, soon dropping them into the dirty clothes hamper. I've decided to do laundry today since we've been here for two days and I've not seen a single person attempt to work the washer and dryer. I could not live with an entire home filled with only men. It would drive me crazy. Only good for carrying out the trash and killing scary bugs.

I step into the shower and my body shivers as the hot water comes into contact with my skin. The feeling mitigates so I begin to forget about the situation beforehand. I allow the warm water to make its full reign on my body before taking a wash cloth and lathering it with soap. Once satisfied, I rinse myself off and turn the shower off at once, stepping out and wrapping a clean towel around my body.

My pajamas are already set out. I was in the middle of getting ready for bed when the sudden sadness hit and I thought that if I had ice cream it would make it better. It didn't. Which is why we now have what he calls it, ice cream soup.

I quickly toss my pajamas on before climbing into the large bed and pulling the covers up to my neck, wanting to feel as though I was being comforted by the person who gave the biggest hugs ever. My eyes grew heavy and soon I was asleep.

I wake the next morning with a certain pain and throb ringing throughout my entire skull. From the moment I opened my eyes I could feel it wash over me like a tsunami, which made me fear actually getting myself up. Still, I pulled the cover from my legs and stood myself up, bringing my hand to my head.

I scratched at my scalp, repeatedly blinking my eyes in hopes that what I was feeling was only because I was half asleep. My vision became less distorted as I stood there and it made me come to the realization that maybe this was what my morning would be. Caught off balance by the small sunlight peaking in through the window and curtains, my eyes pinched shut. My eyebrows knitted together and it caused my entire face to be scrunched like a ball. When finally relaxed, I walked over towards the windows and pulled the curtains away, letting the huge arrays of sunlight seep into the dim room. It lit my morning with happiness and made me feel as though I was ready.

Going into the bathroom, I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste to get one thing out of the way. Soon washing my face, I made sure to moisture my skin before pulling a cute sundress from my suitcase. I slipped it over my body before leaving the bedroom to see both my father and his good friend, Caliver, sitting at the breakfast island.

My father, the tall man with porcelain skin, wore a sun shirt, sunglasses over the top of his head, and weird khaki shorts.

Caliver wore something similar, only having a sun hat added to his outfit.

The two men sat together, each having a glass of fresh orange juice in front of them. The great smell of bacon was brewing through my nose and it made my stomach rumble. I had barely eaten anything the day before, I couldn't stomach it.

"Good morning- oh darling" my father cooed as he spread his arms wide for me, voicelessly asking to be a comforting place. I didn't deny him, I never did, fearing that one day he'd think I didn't need him anymore. My feet gradually moved me closer to him and he was pulling me into his arms, running his hand along my spine.

"This is the second time this week. Forget that asshole and have breakfast with me and your God Father" he murmured.

I smiled a sorry smile as I pulled away to look at his pale face. I put my hand to it, rubbing my thumb over his cheek. "You're always so helpful, Dad. Thank you, I would love to have break-fast with you two" I said, stealing a glance at Caliver.

He had a small smile on his face as he too held his arms out. "I don't want you being sad over any guy. You're too good for him anyways" he says as he pulls me in for a quick hug. Some how, I manage to keep my tears from brimming and ruining my eyes.

"I know, it just hurts a bit. I feel as though I wasted so many precious moments with him. Time I could have been spending with friends or family" I gesture towards the two men and their smiles remain.

It's true. Daniel had taken up a lot of my time. I was with him on weekends, days where we both had nothing to do, and even remained in contact when we were physically apart. It's a great pain that I've lost him but now I can repair my relationships.

"Which is why we're having dinner tonight out back. I'll be preparing special dishes, we'll have champagne or whatever you want" he says and I nod.

"That sounds great, but I'm supposed to be hanging out with Dacre today" I say, almost frowning a bit.

My father shrugs. "You can invite him over, I don't mind. He's like family anyways".

I smile. "Thanks. I'll be sure to mention it to him. Were you guys waiting on me? It seems as if all the food is done" I say as I walk towards the counter where everything is, steam still visible.

Caliver nods. "Yes. I can fix plates, you have a seat".

I shake my head. "No no, I'm already here. You guys have done enough. I'll get this done" I say. I reach into the cabinet and eye it's contents before grabbing down three glass plates. I lay them side by side as I begin to add food onto them.

"I know you told me not to but I did anyways. You only graduate college once, and a business like yours is something to be proud of. I got you something that I'll give you tonight at dinner" my father says and I roll my eyes before turning to him.

"At dinner?" I ask, not wanting him to make a scene.

He nods. "Yes, at dinner. Caliver already knows what it is" when he says this Caliver holds a big smile on his face.

I mirror his smile. "What do I have to do to get you to tell me? Should I make your favorite desert?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nope. You'll know later tonight when you come back. We will spend our last night here all together. It'll be special. I have something for my son as well" he says and I nod. Special?

I sit the plates of food down and take my space between the two men.

A very hot and subtle drop of beading perspiration drove itself onto the clavicle of the right side of my body. Slipping it's way down my brown skin, it began to leave a trail of tiny droplets that steered towards the betwixt of my bosoms.

My body flowed like ones fingers against the strings of a harp, inside of the chilled water. All around me, the water moved in sync with my movements, making me a creator of the ripples.

With his possessiveness of the large camera he held in his tiny hands he snapped away, bringing a white flash to coat my skin.

"Perfect, Querida. Just like that" he kept chanting the words with each new pose I did.

My lips were already coated with cherry lip balm, giving me no reason to coat them with my own wetness from my tongue, but the sudden urge never left my body.

My tongue rolled out of my mouth. Slowly, I traced the under-side against the very top of my bottom lip. Even without the sugary taste hitting my tastebuds, I could relish the sweetness.

He had his ways with the camera that was always inside of the gray backpack he carried almost everywhere. He would pull it out at any convenient moment and wasn't afraid to stop traffic if he thought he would make the perfect shot.

Which is probably why I was now in his mother's pool.

Thick layers of sunlight filtered my skin, giving the aesthetic of a glow that was only natural to one with a skin tone like mine.

"You're breathtaking" he murmured, snapping a clean shot just before the sun began to descend.

My cheeks had began to heat more at his compliment. I pulled my arms above my head, bending my elbows and letting my hands rest at the nape of my neck. My gaze was averted to him and the opportunity struck once again.

He pulled the large camera away from his right eye and began to examine the shot he had just taken. In awe, he stared at the device for long seconds before pulling it away and standing to fetch a towel.

"I would have asked you sooner if I knew you'd agree to these snapshots. This is going to be my number one money maker. I guarantee it" he said as he grabbed a white towel from one of the pool chairs.

"I mean, you have to be one of the greatest muses I've ever had in my life. Now, take that ribbon out of your head and allow me to get a few angles, then we're done for today".

My feet collided with the grainy feeling of the bottom of the pool, bringing me closer and closer towards the stairs. He held a firm hand out for me and I took it, using him as leverage.

I swiped the towel across my face, drying up the excess water that paraded my skin. "I'd like to see those pictures. My new line goes out soon. Are you going to edit them?" I asked.

His eyebrows knitted together as he slyly shook his head. For a moment I thought I had grown an extra eye. "No, no editing. I love the rawness in the material we've created. Trust me, you look great" he compliments.

He pulled his camera down so that I am able to see one of the pictures. The sunlight hits the water and reflects on my skin in the most heavenly way possible. The shots seem like photos that were taken off guard and I look very relaxed.

"Those look better than I expected" I say as I reach my arm above my head for the blue ribbon wrapped around my hair.

He fakes an offended look as he puts one of his hands to his chest. "Better than you expected? Are you saying that you doubted my glorious skills? I thought you knew me better than that" he frowned, wiping a fake tear from his eyes.

I smiled. "No, I just thought that maybe I wouldn't be the right woman for the job today".

He shakes his head. "It's literally your ribbon line, you're the woman that should be modeling it, and plus it's a win win. You have photos for your new line, I have photos to enter into the States contest" he says.

I take a small step back, his words hitting a small nerve. "Wait a minute, you never said State's contest" I say, holding the ribbon tightly.

He rolls his eyes. "I know but if I did, you would have been freaking out about the way you look and I didn't want the on edge you, I wanted the relaxed one. Put that ribbon in the water, girl" he tells me.

I scowl, tossing it. "If you're going to be using my face to let some strangers gawk at me, you better win".

He smiles. "C'mon girl, you know I am".

I roll my eyes, moving beside him so that I can watch as he takes a few pictures of my very own product. He gets a few cool shots before he pulls it out and gives it to me.

"My father wants you over for dinner tonight" I say.

He winces. "Sorry, but my mother wants me at dinner tonight. She's going to be giving us some good news and I don't think she'd like it if I missed it" he says and I nod.

"No of course, it was just a small invite. What do you think her good news will be?" I ask. He shrugs.

"Maybe a job opportunity, I'm not sure" he says.

"We need to get another with the ribbon, I have an idea, do you mind getting back into the water?" He asks me, changing the subject.

I sure hope everything is alright.

X

"Sit here"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23.3K 40
Maya applied pressure to my wound. I hissed from the pain. "Stop fucking around." She rolled her eyes at me. Maya finished tending my wound, wrapping...
192K 5.5K 18
#1 IN SHORT STORY COLLECTION (3/21/20) #1 In DealWithTheDevil #5 in Teenager #7 in Devil (As of 7/04/2018) Every touch on your skin is hot, burning...
2.6M 75K 27
He swiped my sweat-soaked hair off my neck, resting his lips against my ear. His fiery breaths blew across my earlobe. My body shuddered once again...
92.1K 1.3K 30
"Hmm I see but I don't want to be in a relationship " I say sternly "Okay princess what If I go underneath this table ...will I not find you soaked" ...