SWEET CHAOS | Chae Hyungwon

By Tokkimallows

Loving you was a pain in the ass but I don't mind as long as I'm with you. More

THE CHAOS BEGAN
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 ⚠️
CHAPTER 32 ⚠️
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 ⚠️
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48

CHAPTER 41

465 19 4
By Tokkimallows

HYUNGWON'S POV

I left Namkyu and her brother in the living room for them to talk. I quickly grabbed my phone seeing the caller ID 'Changkyun' on it, I take a look back at Namkyu cheeking if she's receiving a lot of scolding from her brother but he looks calm as he talk to his sister.

"Hyungwon, is Namkyu still with you?" That was the first thing Changkyun asked as I answer the call.

"Yeah and I won't leave her. Why?" I asked.

"Minhyuk just got back here in the training camp he told me that there are bunch of gangster looking men around the area you and Namkyu are staying" Changkyun said through the other line.

"Yeah proceed"

"According to what I've learn the party at the Hwang's mansion was hosted by the White Rabbit" Changkyun informed me.

"Yeah I've already know about that after my father went here to inform that the hostesses are working under White Rabbit" I answered. "So what is White Rabbit all about? Any information?"

"White Rabbit is formally known as Red Light District which is a brothel house. It was run up by gangster. Song Eugene is know the director of White Rabbit and the son of the former owner of Red Light District which is a gang leader" Changkyun added.

"More information about Song Eugene???"

"Song Eugene, 28 years old current director of White Rabbit. That's all it says here" Changkyun answered.

"Any connections to the Hwang?"

"I'm not sure. Wait. It says that Eugene also managing the gang at the moment, his father was currently at the hospital. Give me a sec, I'll look for his connections to the Hwang family" Changkyun told me.

"Found it, the head of Hwang family or should I say Mihye's grandfather was the one who supports Mr. Song, Eugene's father in exchange to work under the Hwang" He added.

"So that Song Eugene is managing the gang for now which is a gang that originally his father's that was supported by the Hwang? This is so fucked up I don't understand" I told him.

"Oh I found something important, Hwang Mihye  managing a hotel called Xanthe Hotel"

"And what does it have to do with the topic you're telling me earlier??" I asked Changkyun.

"Xanthe Hotel has a bar on it and guess what bar they're working with?"

"Changkyun I'm not here talking to you to do some guessing game" I answered sounding a little annoyed at him for not just spilling the news he found out.

"It's White Rabbit" Changkyun said sounding a little excited.

"And what will I get from that infor---- wait Changkyun what are we really talking about here?"

"Minhyuk told me that there was a gangster looking guys wandering around the hotel you're staying, which is the Xanthe Hotel. So basically those guys are from the gang that which was Eugene managing" Changkyun explained.

"Changkyun aren't you a genius"

"I am that's why I'm always the one behind the computers" Changkyun arrogantly said. "So what I'm saying here is since the party was hosted by White Rabbit those hostess are probably under White Rabbit and those gangster out there must be looking for the hostess that you run off with" Changkyun added.

"But I run off with Namkyu not a hostess"

"Dumbass Hyungwon, she's wearing one of the hostess' uniform so they'll probably take Namkyu and force her to speak why she did that" Changkyun explained to me.

"They won't found her here anyways" I told him

"I just connected at Xanthe Hotel's CCTV" I heard Changkyun said.

""Looks like they're already at the 8th floor" I heard Kihyun's voice.

"What? Who??" I asked.

"Told you, that's Eugene's gang" Changkyun said.

"There's no other way there's someone guarding the fire exit" Kihyun said.

"Same with other exits" Changkyun added. "They're checking every room"

"So you're telling me that they don't care about privacy?" I asked them.

"Nah, seems like they just take a look around the room then leave" Changkyun told me.

"Found a better angle, looks like they're just talking with someone who's paying for the room, they just take a peek and if there's nothing suspicious they'll walk away" Kihyun told me.

"Can you ask someone there to go here right now?" I asked them.

"No, we can't do that. They're guarding the entrance" Changkyun told me.

"Where's Namkyu? We need to talk to her" Kihyun said

"She's talking with her brother" I responded.

"Good timing! Go get her brother" Changkyun said.

I went back to the living room and went to Namkyu's brother giving him the phone.

"What is this for?" He asked me.

"MI7 HQ wanted to talk to you" I told him and he grabbed the phone from my hand.

"Section Commander Kim of the special unit speaking" He said before walking a little far away from Namkyu and I.

"What's going on" Namkyu asked me.

"A gang was looking after me and they're looking for the said 'hostess' that I runaway with" I explained.

"A gang? Isn't the Hwang group has bodyguards not a gang?" Namkyu asked me. She doesn't know anything about that gang being connected with the Hwang Group.

"Yeah, I understood" Her brother ended the call giving it back to me.

"What was that about?" Namkyu asked him.

"MI7 HQ asked me to play as your boyfriend while Hyungwon will hide inside the bathroom" Her brother explained.

"Isn't that a little uncomfortable being your own little sister's boyfriend?" I asked him.

"It's not so get your ass inside the bathroom and hide for a while" He told me.

They talk about the plan where I'm going to hide inside the bathroom since the gang will not actually getting inside once they didn't find the situation suspicious. Her brother will open the door and talk to the guys out there while Namkyu will come up behind her brother acting all lovey dovey. The was was sucks.

Namkyu and I began hiding things that will lead to suspicion. And her brother change his clothes from his ChaeS uniform into a bathrobe.

"Namkyu don't you find this uncomfortable?" I asked her.

"No, why would I? He's my brother" She calmly said.

"That's my point he's your brother then you'll pretend to be a couple"

"Well isn't acting as a girlfriend of my own brother is easier than acting being fucked by a total stranger?" She said crossing her arms infront of her chest. She must be referring to that time I barged in her hotel room and asked her to pretend that I'm fucking her. I didn't say a word and just look away.

"Are you guys finished?" Her brother suddenly came.

"Yeah, just don't mind Hyungwon acting like an overprotective boyfriend of mine" Namkyu said walking away from me and her brother.

"Your sister is moody" I told her brother.

"So she also gives you that attitude huh? Guess I don't have to worry about her being with you" Her brother laughed. "Apologize for the late introduction, I'm Kim Namgil, her oldest brother well you probably know me as that Mr. Kim who leads the team to follow you" he added.

"Namkyu and her attitude, how can somebody handle her" Namgil said to himself smiling.

"I guess dating her isn't for weak dudes" I responded making him look over me.

"So you can take control of her?" Namgil asked me.

"Well yeah it depends on the situation, but I always let her have her own way" I proudly said.

"Like what kind of situation are we talking about here?" Namgil asked me.

"Am I allowed to talk about this with her older brother?" I asked him and that makes him laugh.

"Hmm??"

"A situation like earlier before you and my father came" I said and that make him laugh harder.

"I just saw you with my own eyes, my sister handcuffed you on the head rest of the bed" He said trying to hold his laughter.

"No, I'm talking about the situation that has something to do with the scratches on my back" I smirked at him before walking away. "I got things under control when it comes to bed"

"Hey Hyungwon, get inside the bathroom" Namkyu suddenly blocked my way.

"Yes ma'am"

"And yeah go ask Changkyun to delete all the footage here in the hotel where both of us are seen together" She instructed. I didn't answer her and just look over her brother to saw him smirking.

"Wonnie, are you listening?" Namkyu asked me.

"When did I not listen to you?" I asked her back.

"In bed" That suddenly slipped out of her mouth making the three of us shocked. She look at her brother and when Namgil was about to say something we heard a knock on the door.

"Quickly" Namkyu put her hands against my back and pushed me all the way inside the bathroom.

"I never thought you're this bold while your brother is around" I teased her making her blush all the way up to her ears.

"Why are you acting like that infront of my brother" She asked me without looking at her.

"Why? Is there's something wrong?"

"He was supposed to be scary and you're supposed to be scared of him" She said still looking down.

"You're brother isn't that really scary, he's really kind" I told her not knowing why is she acting like this. Then I notice her tears fell against her arm.

"Hey, Namkyu? Are you crying?" I asked her trying to cup her face.

"You keep on annoying me everytime we're with other people yet you treat me so nice when we're just alone. Why are you acting like that especially infront of my oldest brother" She said.

"I don't know, maybe because of boredom" I said. Then she finally lift her face to look up at me.

"There you finally look at me" I said cupping her face and wiping her tears using my thumb. "I just said that for you to look up at me" I added as I planted a kiss against her eyes.

"Wonnie" She whined as she rested her forehead against my chest. "Please don't act that way infront of my brothers, I'm embarrassed to death" she added.

"Is that the reason why you're crying?" I asked tilting my head to take a look if she's still crying.

"Yes I've been holding this tears ever since your father came" She answered. "God I'm embarrassed to death" she added.

"Come here" I pulled her into my arms hugging her tight. "I'm sorry I was acting so careless that I talk about us Infront of your brother, now stop crying" I said as I caress the back of her head.

"Dummy" she said as she playfully hit my chest making me laugh.

"Namkyu, honey!" We heard Namgil is calling her.

"Namkyu" I called her pulling away from her to look at her face. "Let's get our job here finished then we'll talk again later okay?" I said as I wipe her remaining tears on her face.

"See you later" She told me before making her way out of the bathroom.

I pulled her once again to plant a kiss on her lips before letting her go. "Yeah, see you later"

Her face blushed as she walk all the way out of the bathroom to be with Namgil. She is sure moody and I love her.

💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
UPDATE TOOK TOO LONG ONCE AGAIN😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 908 25
Not really fluff anymore lol. You guys have broken us. ⚠14+ recommended⚠ HIGHEST RANK: #55 • monstax [21•8•19] #8 • jooheon [27•3•20] #4 • minhyuk [2...
8.8K 175 14
"You don't need to try to know me. I am what you see now.I am a destroyer."
3.5K 252 40
[Completed]✓✓✓ "You either get killed by us or turn into one of us" He left her alone after he gave her the last warning.
1.2K 98 23
maybe we are the soulmates that aren't meant to be together.