FIFTY SHADES OF THE NUN.

By krustycaramel

"Sometimes it is better to live with the demons than getting drowned by the ones you thought cared..." ... More

THE BEGINNING.
NIGHTINGALE.
ON THE RUN.
"BREAK ME TO PIECES, I WON'T SAY A FUCKING WORD"
"I WOULD LIKE TO GO HOME!"
TARGET!
"LET'S PRETEND MARRIAGE!"
THE GANG
SLUT!
THE DEAL.
HE CAN NOT BE HERE!
"ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH"
ROBBED & THE BLOOD CARD.
MR & MRS ORLOV
"I AM PREGNANT!"
SHADOWS
2 DEATHS + 1 WIN= NIGHTMARES.
LOVE ME-DON'T LEAVE ME!
BREAKING IN.
THE CALL
HELP ME!
BABY BLUE JACKET AND PANTS!
"IS THIS HOW IT'S GOING TO END?"
"I DON'T WANT TO DIE"
THE END!
ATTENTION READERS!!!

SEX-PANCAKES-SWEETS-CANDIES.

76 3 0
By krustycaramel

AUTHORS NOTE:

WARNING!!

Sex scenes below, if you do not feel ok reading this chapter, you can skip it and move on, promise you, you are not missing anything...

Don't say I didn't warn you... Thanks once more for reading my book.

(🎵"UNHOLY" by SAM SMITH PLAYING🎵)

It is quiet in the rest of the hallway.

Xiomara and kervyn lay on the bed all day wrapped up n their affection and desires for each other.  They were sitting on the floor leaning into the corner of the room, she bent down, his face lit up with the small ray of sun that shined in the room, his hand slipped down the smooth curve of her sides to rest on her hips as he drew her in. Her heart was beating so wildly that she could only take little sips of breath. his stumble against her cheek, brushing it lightly and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble.  Mara laughed at his small affection. He stared right into her face with a smirk on his lips.

"It tickles..." She giggled. His face bent down into hers in slow motion, like a dream, blurred, and then disappeared as she felt his hot mouth close over hers. He raised his head and kissed her cheeks and smiled. "If you want me to stop, tell me now." He whispered. She shook her head not wanting to spoil the fun and turn off the heat between them.  He brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple. "Or now." He traced the line of her cheekbone. "Or now." His lips were against hers.

"Or—" She reached up and pulled him down to her, and the rest of the words were lost against her mouth. He kissed her gently, carefully like a frail glass, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, but the roughness of his skills.  she knotted her fingers in his shirt, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they rolled over on the rugged floor, tangled together, still kissing. They are kissing like crazy As if their lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like she has ever experienced, and she suddenly understands why people describe kissing as melting sugar coating on a cake because every square inch of her body dissolves into his. My fingers gripped his hair, pulling him closer, demanding more. The weight of his body on top of hers was a sight she would like to experience another time. She feel him—all of him—pressed against her,  his hard core pressing to her shorts. He inhaled her morning scent, her shampoo, the scent that got him hallucinating every time he walked past her since the day he lay beside her asleep. The most delicious smell he could ever imagine. He wants to breathe her, lick her, eat her, drink her. Her lips taste like honey. He nudged his nose against hers, she opened her dark-brown eyes slowly and took in the change of his eyes, it had turned bright grey, icy but sweet, she admired his hair that brightened with the ray of sun that shined in the room.  "What has gotten into me, what about the contract?" She thought but shifted the thought with a manageable smile. 
                 Her mouth was on his nipple, her hand moving his dick slowly.  She straddled on his lap and picked her up, holding her safely with his hands underneath her bum, he walked down the stairs and placed her gently on the couch, her back faced the headboard of the soft couch and he knelt up, above her, smiling of what he had in mind. He licked her neck, down to her cleavage and stopped when she didn't make a sound. 

"Are you all right?" He asked, she looked away from his captivating eyes and spoke out her thoughts. 
~ "Kervyn,... what about the contract? The rul..." He hushed her with a kiss. She looked confused with an empty mind.
~ " We would talk about that later... " she remained silent after that, with the thought of the contract still pondering in her mind. 

"Take off your dress." He ordered her, she bit her lips teasingly and did as he had said.  He was kissing her again, and slipping the shorty nightgown over her head. His strong and gentle hands began to stroke her, his hands, his lips, his tongue. Knowing what he was doing. She felt her nipples rise, and it startled her. He could see that she was affected by his touch, just a touch, she would get wet. But to another, she tried but nothing was the same when she was around Kervyn.
Her chest raised and dropped at every touch of his hands, not frightening but gentle, she was scared but still trusted him, which she had never done before. 

"Hey, hey... Xiomara calms down,.... I would not bite you,... just relax and listen to your body." Her nerves calmed a little by the sound of her name, the way it rolled down his tongue, she shut her eyes slowly and did as he had said, it was mesmerising to her and gentle.

At some point she opened her eyes and saw him watching her, measuring her progress, and he looked a little calm and amusable and she pulled his head down to her, like minding to his and sucked salt from his tongue and heard the sort of breast-slap, the splash of upper bodies and the banging furniture. Then it was a matter of close concentration. She listened for something inside the blood rush and she spun his hips and felt electric and desperate and finally home free. Mara spread her legs under the sheets. So Kervyn turned out the light and unzipped his fly. Mara closed her eyes when he turned her face down. She felt his pants against her buttocks and the metallic cold of the belt buckle. He was on his side, but she still had her head buried in the sheets. His index and middle finger probed her ass, massaged her clit, and she opened her mouth without a sound. He pushed his fingers all the way in, and she moaned and raised her haunches, and he felt the tips of his fingers brush with her juice. The girl moaned hoarsely Mara was lost in the metro, he came to mind and he pulled his fingers out to the first joint. Then he sank them in again and with his free hand, he touched her forehead. He worked his fingers in and out.

"God! You are so wet,..." He hoarse

"I'm going to come" She moaned out. "Come in my mouth." Moving forward, his fingers pulling back her hair like torn silk, he ejaculated, disappearing into her. She crooked her finger, motioning, and he bent down and put his mouth on hers. He took it, the white character, and they passed it back and forth between them till it no longer existed. Then he sank them in again and with his free hand, he touched the girl's forehead. He worked his fingers in and out. As he squeezed Mara's temples, his thick fingers buried in  Mara's ass. Her moans came to a stop in the middle of the fun. There was a knock on the door. Kervyn blinked. I guess the risk of their sex was partly overcome by the sight of Dima, Demyan and Gedeon by the corner of the room. Mara was sweating profusely and moved her legs with great care. Her ass was wet and occasionally quivered. While Kervyn covered her Naked frame from his friend's view.

"Eww ! Guys, get a room," Dima yelled, covering his innocent eyes. Demyan had a teasing smirk on his lips, liking the idea of his boss getting laid for months. Gedeon had a straight face the whole time, he walked to the kitchen in anger. Kervyn stood up wrapped the sheets around her and walked her to the stairs. 

"Do you think the guys will be happy with what they just saw?" Mara bowed her head in disappointment. He held her face in his hands and tucked her loose curls behind her ears.
~ "Mara, it is not for you to worry about, I will clear things with them." He kissed her temples and walked back to his closet and wore a sweatpants and sleeveless top.

"I will see you in a minute, or... you can come downstairs, any-one that makes you feel ok" He shut the door behind him. Kervyn walked down the stairs and saw Dima and Demyan playing Xbox games, he didn't bother to disturb them, he walked into the Kitchen and saw Gedeon drinking a bottle of Vodka.

"Hey! Gedeon..." He stammered, not knowing what to say.
~" Are you done?... With Mara... oh I mean, Golden Mara-quin.... when are you going to get it in your mind, kervyn that mara will hurt your feelings like Kei or like all other girls out there..." Gedeon yelled, drinking the bottle halfway and dropping it on the counter.

"[SIGHS] And why the fuck, are you bothered about Mara, breaking my heart or even any other girl... Mara is not like Kei or any other, .... she is different and we all have to adjust to different things,...you learn how to adjust to new things." Kervyn walked to the store and picked up a new bottle of vodka. 

"Wow, so you have forgotten the contract! The whole pretends thing.... the rules Kervyn, clearly, you did." Gedeon roared.
~ "I didn't...It's just..." Kervyn stammered.
~ " You did, you forgot your place as the most dreadful Mafia alive, you have feelings for a woman, you become weak..." He touched kervyn's shoulder.

"Weak? Because of feelings? So when I thought of marrying Kei, I wasn't weak, right? why exactly, don't you like Mara? She is not a threat, she is just a broken girl, Minato hurt her badly and you do not think she will be weak enough for all this, do you think she will betray us, just to go back to her one enemy,... No! Gedeon reason!" Kervyn walked out in anger and stormed back to the game room, sitting down and burning in anger. Dima and Demyan stared at him confused about the whole heat of the day. Mara walked into the room and sat by Kervyn's side. 

"Owhhh! Our golden is glowing... " Demyan complimented, Mara hid the blush on her cheeks with a strong smile. 

"Tell me, Mara, how was it? Is kervyn's cock big, as he always boasts about?" Dima wiggled his eyes at mara, kervyn threw a shoe at him as they all laughed at his joke.

"Where is Gedeon?" Mara asked, searching the room for him.
~" He is boiling out in anger... he would be fine." Kervyn rubbed her hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 725 36
*Book #1 In The Stripping Series* Everleigh Peyton is a twenty something year old stripper who has big dreams that she knows she'll never achieve. Ch...
45.3K 825 77
I had a one night stand with the self-proclaimed businessman of Manhattan, New York. I have told myself it can't happen again, it just can't. I get t...
62.4K 1.2K 12
~Short story~ ~BOTHWELL BUSINESS~ ~18+~ <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> Casey has almost always been alone for the majority of her life...
1M 15.2K 30
"Strip, Marie" he leaned in. A quick moan escaped from my mouth and he smirked showing his white teeth. "Naughty aren't you ?" I could smell his colo...