My Bubblegum King

By CriticallyIntense

THIS IS NOT A PAID STORY. ONLY THE EXCLUSIVE BONUS CHAPTERS AND STORY BRANCHES ARE. YOU CAN READ THE ENTIRE B... More

My Bubblegum King
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Chapter 25- Story Branch
36
37
39
40 - final: Part 1
40 - final: Part 2

38

1.6K 72 7
By CriticallyIntense

Paxton Flynn

I thought Seb was going to go punch Diego or do something else and even Ryder was scared but then, he didn't do that. He just walked up to him and calmly took my bags off the floor and turned back around, walking away. Ryder and I shared a look that said 'okay...'.

"Come here," he extended a hand to me and I left Ryder's embrace, taking his hand and he pulled me close to his body. His red rimmed eyes moved to Ryder. "One reconciliation a day, deal?"

Ryder chuckled and nodded. "Deal."

He nodded and started walking, making me follow behind him. "Um," I looked back at Ryder and she laughed, mouthing 'call me' and when I look back at Diego his eyes look sad but he has a small smile on and he slowly waves at me. I nodded at him, before turning around and trying to catch up with Sebastian's feet. He noticed and stopped walking, glancing at me. I smiled sheepishly, blushing a bit.

The he put one leg forward and nudged at me with his head. I was confused at first but then realized he was telling me to follow his lead. I did the same and he put the other leg forward and I did the same. He did it twice until we're walking on the same pace.

I rolled my eyes, blushing red, "shut up."

He doesn't say anything and but I see the almost smile his lips betrayed. We walked out the airport and he led me to a car. A shiny white car that had everybody glancing at it as they walked by, pointing and leaving remarks. Sebastian stopped by it, opening it up to put my bags in. My mouth stayed open as I looked at the car, going to the front to make sure it was the car I thought it was; Bentley Bentayga Speed. I had to clean my eyes to make sure I was seeing right.

Seb opened the side door for me and gestured with his hand to me. "Come."

I did, walking to him and he holds my hand, guiding me in. "Seb, what's—"

"What your head," he helped me in and looked to make sure I was comfortably seating before he walked over to the driver's seat and gets in.

The car screamed new and flashy. You didn't even need to be into cars to be able to tell that we were sitting on millions. The plush leather seats were so comfortable and the glasses were tinted all through. I was looking around the car in awe as Seb drove out the airport, the engine singing harmony to our eyes.

"Seb, whose car?" I asked, although I feared the answer.

"Mine," he answered with the straightest face ever.

"You bought this?!" I screamed.

He shrugged, "I couldn't really steal it." He glanced at me. "Could have been traced and shit."

"Sebastian!"

And that's when he betrayed a laugh for the first time, his lips curving into, eyes thinning in and a husky sound escaping his throat for two seconds. Then he frowned, cleared his throat, glanced at me and smiled.

I, however, forgot what I was about to say after seeing that and I just looked away, facing straight ahead and biting on the insides of my cheeks for one minute. When my heart stopped pounding, I found my voice again. "With what money."

I saw his feet bouncing and I turned to look at his face. The smile was gone now but he wasn't frowning or glaring. He just looked a bit uncomfortable. "I claimed my inheritance." My mouth opened to say something but he continued talking and they closed back shut. "I would have gone after you all week but, the process... it took a minute and my mom didn't bail me out of prison on time." I opened my mouth to talk again but he cut me once more. "And I could have called your parents but like I figured they'd try to tell you and since I couldn't reach you, then you most probably fucked your phone up and if they didn't know that, they'd get worried, so I just left them out."

He was rambling. He was so uncomfortable and trying so hard to deviate from the original topic and tell me everything at once.

I placed my hand on his thigh and he glanced at me and his leg stopped bouncing. Then I took a deep breath and he smiled, mimicking me. I tried to place my thoughts, thinking everything through. "You went to prison?"

He nodded. "I lost my cool at a shop. Went batshit crazy on some innocent and broke like three laws at the same time. Got arrested and was refused bail because I was above eighteen and didn't seem 'mentally stable'." He added air quotes to that. "I called you with my one chance to call someone and it didn't go through. Called again the next day, still didn't go through. So I called my mom. She was shooting a movie, so I stayed extra two days before she arrived and bailed me." He glanced at me. "No, don't worry I really got a lot of time to think there, okay? Jail time was good time."

I bit down on my lip to stop myself from crying as I nodded at him.

"When I got out, I went for my dad's money and it took a lot of steps before I got it. Then I came to your school yesterday and your girlfriend was in your room with Sim. She looked bad, so I stayed with her. Was supposed to go after you today and then we got a call from her girlfriend, so we met at the airport instead." He finished, tapping his hand on the steering wheel.

I facepalmed and cried a little. I was a complete piece of shit,  no doubt about that now. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize. The only thing you could've done for me was stay good. And you did, so thank you."

I wiped my eyes, trying to stop the tears but it was futile. "I went for a fucking vacation and you were in jail."

He put his palm out and I put mine over his and he brings our palms up to his lips as he placed a kiss on my palm, a tear leaking out his eyes. "You're here now."

I voice broke, "I wasn't good though. It was the worst week ever."

"Same here," he kissed my palm again. "But I got you now and I'm never letting go, I promise."

We drove to a hotel and Seb opened the door for me and grabbed my bags, taking my hand again as we walked in. We take the elevator and go up to the highest floor. There are just two rooms on the floor and we walk into one and it's the biggest hotel I've ever since in my life. Seb let's go of my hand only when we're inside and I turn around to look at the only place until I almost get dizzy.

"Whoa," I smiled. "I feel like such a Prince."

Seb chuckled, "you're a king." He dropped my bags and walk back to me. "Hungry?"

I shook my head, "no."

"Tired?"

I shook my head again, "no."

"So let's talk? We have a lot of things to talk about."

I nodded, "okay."

He took my hand and guided me to the long sofa there, taking a seat and placing me on his thighs. He wraps his hand around me and relaxes his head on my arm, inhaling and exhaling. Then he looked up at me, tongue poking the insides of his cheek. "I'd go first but let's not cry anymore, yeah?"

I nodded and he reached up to clean the tears on my face and I do the same for him. "Sure."

He sighed, "I really didn't mean to betray you." I opened my mouth to talk and his finger came to rest on my lips, stopping me from talking. "Sorry, but listen please." I nodded and he sighed, continuing and hugging me closer. "I know I fucked up, should have told you I didn't want to go to college anymore but I wasn't even sure myself. It's not because I don't trust you to handle it or I don't believe you can but I really didn't what exactly I wanted. I just want to be with you, nothing else mattered and nothing ever will."

He took a deep breath and continued. "When my old boss left and the new boss took over, letting me do everything. I thought I was going to die from the workload and the stress but I ended up loving it. I workmates and no, they are not really my friends, it's a different kind of relationship. Doing all that work gave me a sense of fulfillment Flynn, I felt I was finally doing something that mattered and it made me really happy. I singlehanded took care of the bar all these while and I started seeing myself doing it for the rest of my life. I've been lost all my life until you found me and now it was like I found the bar. I saved a lot of money, not because I wanted to buy the bar initially but because I wanted to buy us a house."

"Then suddenly my lazy boss wanted to sell the bar. Said shit about him not wanting to do it anymore. Buyers starter trooping in and the once that looked most likely to buy the place said he might transform it to some barbershop. We panicked. I panicked. I didn't want it gone and I knew I could do something with the place. Now I should have told you at this point but I was too excited; I just wanted to drop the money and get the papers. I did and then I got scared. I knew you'd understand but you understanding doesn't make it right. You left your dream college to be with me, Flynn. I'm the worst boyfriend ever."

I so badly wanted to talk at this point but I pinched myself and kept shut.

Let him finish, Pax.

"When I saw you with the papers, my heart dropped and I wanted to get my thoughts over with and things have been said were said and I'm so sorry. You're enough for me and you always be enough. I can't live with you. And all the while I saw myself running the bar, I wasn't alone. You're always there, in my mind, body and soul. Always. Nothing would make sense without you and I don't want anything that would subtract you. I don't care anymore. I don't want to lose you." He dropped his head on my hand again and kissed my hand.

My fingers find his hair and I slowly move back and forth in them. He was done but I didn't know what to say. I hugged him back and I felt really bad for all that had happened. If only I stayed back and listened.

"I'm sorry. When I the papers, I lost sense of everything. I really wanted us to stay together in school, I have been dreaming of it and I thought you didn't want it too. I though you were already seeing your life without me," I sighed. "I was so scared we'd become one of those couples. The one that fail in long distance relationship. The ones that fall in love with someone else and drift apart. I didn't want that for us." He looked up at me and I smiled. "But this week I realized that it we can't be them. It won't happen to us because we're Flynn and Seb. My Bubblegum Prince..."

"And my bubblegum king," he winked at me and I blushed, remembering the gum in my mouth. Seb put his hand in my hair, pulling my head to his and capturing my lips with his. We kissed, his tongue going over mine and when he pulled away, he blew the gum out in a bubble.

I giggled, getting a deja vu at that. "Ok, you're right. That's fucking hot."

"Mm," he nodded, taking the gum out, aimed it at the wastebasket and actually got it in when he threw it. Then he looked back at me, eyes gleaming with pride as he cupped my face and pulled me down a bit. "Come here."

I moaned as our lips met again in a more fiery kiss, lips moving over each other like we were dancing to our favorite song. Seb's hand moved down to my necks and my hands ran over his biceps and shoulder, like I trying to map out my territory with my palms. Then I remembered something and I pulled away, eyes still shut as I tried to recover. Seb groaned a little, following my lips with his and I turned, giggling. Then he moved to my cheeks, kissing me and going down to my neck.

"Seb, stop," I giggled, pushing his shoulder back.

He smiled, pulling back and pouting at me.

I laughed on seeing his face and pecked his pouted lips. "Stop that. I have a question."

"Fine," he hugged me close to his body. "Shoot."

"Why did you collect your inheritance?" I asked and I felt his body tense. "You said you weren't going to. That we'd eventually give it all to your sisters or the orphanage."

"Yeah," he sighed.

"What changed?"

"I don't want to work anymore, not now at least," he looked up at me and kissed my chin. "I want to be your sugar daddy now."

I laughed, "stop joking."

"I'm serious," he wiggled his brows at me. "Call me daddy."

I squeezed my face. "Ew."

He laughed, turning away and blushing. "Ok, yeah, don't call me daddy, please."

I held his face and made him look at me. "Tell me."

"I'm serious, about the first one though," he sighed, kissed my chin. "If I wasn't working, we wouldn't have had this argument. I want to comfortably take care of you, give you all the best. And since I'm going to come to school, I don't want any distraction. Maybe if I actually concentrate on a course, I'd get the hang of it and graduate the same time as you. Or a year later since I'm late."

I frowned, "Seb..."

"And I can actually start a business with the money. We won't go poor, I promise."

"Seb," I called again. "What did you do to the bar?"

He frowned, biting his lip and then smiled up at me. "Put it up for sale."

"Seb," I groaned, getting off his leg.

"I wanted to it. Getting it in the first place was a mistake, and I don't need it."

"You love that bar."

"Yes, but when it comes to you or that bar, of course it's you."

"That's not the options. It's not me or the bar, Seb. It's me and the bar. I'm okay with it, I want what you want."

He groaned, pulling his head and standing. "I'm selling the bar, Flynn."

I stared at him in disbelief.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 7.2K 27
Paxton Meyers is just a kid. He is supposed to be out with his friends causing trouble, instead he is trying his absolute best to stay out of it. He...
1.1M 48.1K 66
This story is complete āœ… Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
1.3M 66.3K 146
The ancient Greeks said Cupid's arrows could make you fall in love, but what if those arrows hit the wrong person? And what if that person was Eastwo...
116K 4.4K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...