abc love imagines | multifand...

By sarahthenerd

basically stories of your favourite fictional characters using the alphabet Started: feb.14.20 Ended: apr.02... More

ā€¢ NOTE ā€¢
A ā€¢ Rapheal
A ā€¢ Peter
A ā€¢ Kai
B ā€¢ Bruce
B ā€¢ Peter
B ā€¢ Zane
C ā€¢ Five
C ā€¢ Cole
C ā€¢ Peter
D ā€¢ Lloyd
D ā€¢ Leonardo
D ā€¢ Donatello
E ā€¢ Raphael
E ā€¢ Peter
E ā€¢ Lloyd
F ā€¢ Jay
F ā€¢ Kai
F ā€¢ Raphael
G ā€¢ Cole
G ā€¢ Peter
G ā€¢ Bbrae
H ā€¢ Peter
H ā€¢ Cole
H ā€¢ Pine twins
I ā€¢ Zane
I ā€¢ Kai
I ā€¢ Jay
J ā€¢ Donatello
J ā€¢ Jason
J ā€¢ Michelangelo
K ā€¢ Peter
K ā€¢ Lloyd
K ā€¢ Kai
L ā€¢ Bruce
L ā€¢ Dick
L ā€¢ Jay
M ā€¢ Camilo
M ā€¢ Lloyd
M ā€¢ Cole
N ā€¢ Dipper
N ā€¢ Michelangelo
N ā€¢ Zane
O ā€¢ Klaus
O ā€¢ Charlie x Nick
O ā€¢ Kai
P ā€¢ Dexter
P ā€¢ Jaya
P ā€¢ Bbrae
Q ā€¢ Peter
Q ā€¢ Smith Siblings
Q ā€¢ Leonardo
R ā€¢ Rapheal
R ā€¢ Jay
R ā€¢ Zane
S ā€¢ Damian
S ā€¢ Bruce
S ā€¢ Peter
T ā€¢ Robin and Starfire
T ā€¢ Kai
T ā€¢ Dick
U ā€¢ Jay
U ā€¢ Bruise
V ā€¢ Lloyd
V ā€¢ Leonardo
V ā€¢ Beast Boy
W ā€¢ Zane
W ā€¢ Peter
W ā€¢ Michelangelo
X ā€¢ Raphael
Y ā€¢ Lloyd
Z ā€¢ Cole
The end

U ā€¢ Cole

448 7 13
By sarahthenerd

Unfortunate

because things didn't go as planned

this hurts to write. but i need to switch it up lol

Warning(s): mature language

Days were constantly bleak and grey.

There wasn't a day of colour or excitement. It repeated in this cycle that became unsustainable after some time. Nothing new, nothing that gave life a meaning. It wasn't as if there wasn't any effort, it was just that the effort made was laid to waste.

Only by one side of the party.

Y/n was the optimist in everyone's story. Happy and bright, making sure she looked at the light rather than the darkness. She was hopeful, she was willing; but sometimes that isn't enough. It wasn't enough. Being happy and a bright life was only good for sometime.

Cole, was almost the opposite. Almost -- in the sense that he was the same way. But after the constant repetition and boredom that followed, his interests weren't interests anymore. That included his girlfriend. Now, it wasn't as if he planned on dumping her or anything. He had a crush, he took the risk and surprise, surprise, she liked him back. Their honeymoon phase was for a good seven months. They were full of light and fun.

However, it wasn't like that anymore.

It was the same date every other Sunday. At the same three places. The same movies they would watch. The same kisses. The same everything.

Nothing excited him. He knew Y/n was trying her hardest and he did as well. They planned a date at a music store and that went terribly. They went to the arcade and that didn't go so well either. They tried having a little date that would mimic a sleepover but nope. The reason? They were all boring. The same words would be exchanged. The same kisses, the same cuddles.

After at some point, Y/n looked the same. Now, he hated that he was having these type of thoughts, so he tried remembering the reasons why he liked her in the first place. She was a great listener. So, he had a small thing he was going through and ranted to her.

"I know you will get through this, Cole. If you need anything for me to do, I am at your disposal. I love you, don't forget that." The same words. They sounded better when they were friends. Before he had that crush on her.

Nothing came from it. No fast beating heart from her touch, his cheeks were at normal temp.
Weird, he thought.

She was also an amazing cook. He loved to watch her make the food. So when she mentioned she was going to make pasta, he sat at the island to watch her cook. He has done this numerous times and not once had it been anything less than great.

Although, he had to take that statement back. Their conversations used to make him feel so invested and with the rose glasses not in front of his eyes anymore, he realized it was just small talk. He hates small talk. He tried spicing it up with more weirder conversations like "Is ketchup a smoothie since tomato is a fruit?" or "If music didn't exist, how would the world be?" just random shit.

"No, not really. Due to people thinking it was a vegetable for so long, they can't suddenly change it from a condiment to a smoothie."

"Probably bad, I don't know."

How was he supposed to make a good conversation out of that?

He saw her efforts but why did it feel like she wasn't trying either. Or was it her personality?

He was telling Jay all of this on their way home from the mall because Kai wanted some items and it had been a while since he picked up some new hoodies and graphic tees. Jay tagged along, wanting to check out some stuff. Not much since he already went shopping with Nya a couple weeks before that. What made Cole look at Jay weirdly was how he was responding. He seemed nervous. "So, yeah. I am going to break up with her. She deserves to be with someone who loves her. Someone better, you know."

"Mhmm," Jay responded, in a way that sounded like he wasn't listening.

The blue ninja was a ninja who was usually relaxed and fine when he was in Cole's presence. Nevertheless, that day differed from the others. The black ninja looked over and saw the sweat pouring down his face.

"You good buddy?"

"I have to tell you something before we get home. I wasn't supposed to, it was going to be a surprise, but I can't take keeping something from you." His voice rushed and higher than usual.

Cole pieced together that it was a party. What kind of party was the question. "My birthday isn't for another five months, what could they be planning?"

"Bud, what day is it?" The auburn asked. Cole read off the date off of his phone when they were at a red light. He shrugged, putting the phone down. He had no idea and tried to remember what happened last year during this time. Nothing came up.
"You boulder for brains, you actually don't fucking know what today is?!"

The raven headed boy shrunk in his seat, pressing the gas pedal when the light turned green.

"Happy birthday....?"

Jay facepalmed, he eventually stayed silent and didn't tell him. He could find out himself when they get home.

•••••

Y/n was done setting up the last bits of the surprise.

Her arms ached but her heart was full of love and accomplishment. She was proud of herself. She couldn't wait for her boyfriend to see. Her hands rested on her hips, the smile on her face going from ear to ear.

There was his favourite chocolate cake, balloons, a banner with the words "happy anniversary" and a few gifts she knew he was wanting for a while. It was perfect. In fact, things have been going great in general.
Her relationship with Cole was better than before and today was a day it was marked in the calendar. Her heart was full and all things good was attracting her. Nothing could rain on her parade.

She heard a car pull up and Kai rushed over to her.
"They're here."

She set up everything in its place and she was already wearing the dress that he bought her during their six month anniversary. She stood as the others stood nearby.
Lloyd received a text from Jay that made him pale in fear. He swallowed harshly, looking over to the girl.

"Hey..um," he cleared his throat, "are you sure you want to go through with this?"

"Lloyd you can't say that!" Nya yelled at the boy. He showed her the text and she had the same expression. She coughed, pretending that she didn't mean her words. Y/n squished her brows together. "What I meant to say is: has everything been alright with you and Cole?"

Y/n had a dreamy expression on her face, ignoring what Lloyd said beforehand which made Kai now worry because he looked over and saw the text too. "It's been so great! I think he's been a bit nervous lately and I have a small feeling that he might propose!" Lloyd's heart dropped into his stomach. If only she were right then he would be happy. If only he hadn't opened the blue ninja's message was he going to be smiling.

"Good thing you didn't inherit the sixth sense," he mumbled under his breath.

Jay's voice was heard really loudly and they weren't far.

"Cole!" The raven headed boy froze in fear, bags of clothing on his arms and he was confused. He looked around and wondered what was the surprise about. His eyes trailed up and his heart grew heavy in guilt.

"Oh fuck..." he muttered. He did not remember that it was their anniversary. He dropped the bags on the floor and went towards Y/n. Her expression was giddy with a lopsided smile in contrast to Cole's horror filled expression.
The smile hit ear to ear and when Kai saw it, he knew that it would hurt more than he thought. The black ninja came up towards her, and whatever kind of kiss she was expecting can be thrown into the bin because he was there to pull her out of there.

That was when she saw how he really felt.

"Did you not like the cake? The banner was probably too much. I should've listened to Zane or something."

The older teen sighed, closing his eyes.

"Y/n you are amazing, a gorgeous human being. Someone who is smart and brave, and someone I aspire to be in some sense." A grin formed on the girl's face, until it fell following his next words.

"On some unfortunate news," he began, his voice heavy.

"What?" Her eyes wide and the guilt expanded more in his body.

"I- gosh..." he groaned, letting out a shaky breath. I inhaled through his nose, trying to find the right words but he knew there was no sugarcoating. "I fell out of love with you and you deserve someone else who will continue to love you but that's not me. I'm not that person for you."

The words through her out of balance and at one point she thought it was a prank; she hoped it was a prank. "I don't understand. What?"

He kissed her forehead and hugged her close.

"I'm so so sorry."

Then he left, leaving Y/n with her feelings and the sense of loss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200 16 16
Imagines from books i've taken down fandoms and how many imagines there are TUA - 2 PETER PARKER - 5 NINJAGO - 5 DC - 1 TMNT - 2
19.6K 652 21
ā•°ā”ˆāž¤ š—œš—» š˜„š—µš—¶š—°š—µ š˜†š—¼š˜‚ š—®š—暝—² š˜š—µš—² š—Æš—¹š—¼š—¼š—± š—»š—¶š—»š—·š—® ā‡¢ Ė—ĖĖ‹š‘µš’Šš’š’‹š’‚š’ˆš’ š’™ š‘“š’‚š’š’† š‘¹š’†š’‚š’…š’†š’“ ąæą¾‚ : Ģ—Ģ€āž› š’š“š€š‘š“š„šƒ - 9/8/2022 : Ģ—Ģ€āž›...
160K 4.3K 27
You are an average teen in high school who has a pretty decent life, all is normal until you encounter talking legos! What will you do with these tin...
1.4K 59 12
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...