Messi's Younger Sister

By littlebow39

A Messi, Neymar Jr, Cristiano Ronaldo, Gareth Bale and Lucas Silva Fanfic. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The Wedding Part 1
The Wedding Part 2
Honeymoon Part 1
Honeymoon part: 2
December 1
Snowday
New York
Jet legged
Game night
Christmas
Baby
Home is Where The Heart is
40 Million
Las Vegas
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Let It Rain
Chapter 38 (Girl Talk)
Chapter 39 (Light It Up)
Chapter 40 (International Love)
Chapter 41 (I have been gone to long)
Chapter 42 (Boy or Girl)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (You Gotta Beg For It)
Chapter 45 (happy birthday)
Chapter 46 (the truth)
Alaska
Flying Back Home
Storm
Chapter 50
Dont Fail Me
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Rough Waters
Sleepy Paradise
CHAMPIONS
On A Beach Somewhere
Another One
He Came Back
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
SAID AND DONE

Chapter 11

1.8K 52 2
By littlebow39

Cristiano's POV:
I walked up to her door and knocked. She opened the door, I looked at her "don't do that" she said looking away from me "don't do what" I said smiling "that looking u give me" she said smiling "I give people a lot of looks" I said laughing "well just don't give me that" she said fixing her shirt "are u ready to go" I asked "ya, I'm ready I just have to put my shoes on" she said picking them up.

The sun was still out and it's was hot, I walked over and opened the door for her "thank u" she said getting in "ur welcome" I said then closed the door and went over and got in on my side. I drove us to the airport and got a helicopter, I was flying this time. "I didn't know you knew how to fly" she said looking at me "ya well, I don't know a lot about u ether so why don't u tell me some stuff about u" I said looking at what I was doing "what do u want to know" she asked "anything" I said looking at her. The whole flight we talked, I got to know her mom and fell in love with her.

I brought her to a restaurant that overlooked Madrid "this place is amazing" she said looking around at everything. There was no on else but me and her there. "Ya it is" I said walking behind her, we sat down and waited for our waiter then ordered our food, her phone rang and she put it on speaker,
"Hello"
Messi-"where are u"
"I'm out"
Messi-"you better get here soon"
"Why"
Messi-"Lucas, Neymar and Marcelo are here"
"What does that have to do with me" I looked at her when she said that
Messi-"Lucas and Neymar are looking for u, they are drunk and I don't want drunk people in my house"
"Leo I'm not in Barcelona right now, ur gonna have to do something and don't tell them who I am with please"
Messi-"get ur ass here" he hung up

"He sounds mad, I shouldn't have taken u out of Barcelona" I said looking away from her "no no, it's ok he's just mad cuz they are there" she said looking at the waiter "could we take these to go please" I said looking at the waiter "sure, I'll be back in a moment" he said going back inside "I'm so sorry" she said looking at me "its ok we can eat on the way".

I brought her home, I didn't go into the drive way Marcelo and Lucas would have seen my car "I'll call u later" she said getting out "Ok, if u want me to come in" she cut me off "no, I don't want him to know" she said closing the door and walking up her drive way.

Taylor's POV:
I walked inside to see them sanding up in front of the door "where were u" Lucas asked "I was out" I said looking at him "with another guy" he asked "no and even if I was its isn't any of ur business" I said walking away from him "come on let's go, they don't want u here" Marcelo said looking at Neymar and Lucas, they door opened and I turned around "what is he doing here" Lucas asked looking at me "I asked him to come over, I needed help with putting up some shelves" Leo said "why didn't u ask me" Neymar asked "dude u can't even use a drill" Leo said, I kinda laughed.

After trying to get them to leave for an hour they finally left. "I should probably leave" Cristiano said looking at his feet "no stay" I said looking up at him "alright I'll stay" he said smiling. We went upstairs, I went into my bathroom and changed into pyjamas, when I came out I walked over and looked up at him and kissed him "I'm sorry" I said backing up, he pulled me over and started to kiss me.
----------------------------------------------
It's been a week, I stayed at Cristiano's last night. I woke up and looked next to me, he wasn't there, I sat up with the sheets up over me "I'm right here" he said looking at me, putting on his shirt "u don't need to wear that, in fact u don't need to wear anything" I said smiling as he walked over and kissed me "I do right now because I have training" he said kissing me again "do you have to leave me" I said looking up at him "I do for a while unless u wanted to go with me" he said fixing his shirt "I don't know what they are gonna say and I'm scared what Lucas is gonna say, he's ur team mate" I said lying back down "I'm sure u won't have to worry about him".
___________________________
Here is today's chapter, I hope u liked it and if u did give it a vote and comment any questions :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 21.2K 200
Original soccer/football imagines I have reached the maximum of 200 chapters on this story. So, if you want to keep reading my works, go to Soccer/F...
111K 4.6K 41
In which Karim Benzema thinks he's sending a snapchat to Raphael Varane but ends up snapchatting with a girl who cannot believe her luck. #309 in Fan...
513K 8.9K 63
Cristiano Ronaldo and Dr Catalina Hernandez collide in an unexpected way. The worldwind romance is expected to fail because of the fact that famous f...