๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’|| wtm...

De Odile_theblackswan

๐„๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š ๐€๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค. ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐›๐ฎ๐ข๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๏ฟฝ... Mais

Aurthors note
Love Letters
ACT ONE
1.0 Visitors at Breakfast
1.1 Vistors at Breakfast pt 2
1.2 Aunt Marge
1.3 The Leaky Cauldron
1.4 Platform 9 3/4
1.5 Common rooms
1.6 Omens of Death and Hippogriffs
1.7 The Biggest Fear
1.8 Neville and Alice have a moment
1.9 Fat Lady gets attacked
1.11 Information Uncovered
1.12 The Black Break in
1.13 The Prisoner, Werewolf, and Seven Teens
ACT TWO
New Guests
2.0 Down the Rabbit Hole
2.1 "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜Œ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ!"
Lots of incorrect quotes-not chapter
2.2 The Red Queen
2.3 Hatter
2.3- The walk
2.4- Meeting the Caterpillar
2.5- Break
Short snippits because i can
2.6- A Failed Rescue Mission
2.7- "All the Best People Are"
2.8- This Place Isn't a Dream
๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
2.9- The Final Battle
Calm before the storm
ACT THREE
Not a chapter
3.1~Reunited
3.2~The Dark Mark
3.3~ Back to Hogwarts
3.4~ Three Schools, One Winner
3.5~ No funerals
3.6~ Blazers, Threats, and Dragons Delight
3.7~ The first task
3.8~ Castor
3.9~ "Gorgeous"

1.10 The Quidditch Match๏ฟผ

3.7K 120 10
De Odile_theblackswan

Unread and unedited: read at own risk

[we see Harry flying around, his robes flying in the air]
Cooper has the quaffle in his hand and scores a point. Flint high fives him as they fly after the ball again. Over in the stands Alice and Sabrina are shivering from the cold rain that was coming down in sheets. "Do you see Coop?" William shouted over the cheering and wind. "No. Harry's up there though." Sabrina pointed at the other Potter twin the was flying up way high. His hand was outstretched, he had found the snitch. "It looks like Harry has spotted the snitch. Malfoy's coming up behind him. Come on Harry! Don't let the snakes win!" Lee screamed into his mic.

The hall was silent, everyone was concentrating on the screen before them.

Harry shoots up until no one can see him. Draco stopped flying once the clouds were in sight. Harry looks over at the clouds where the shape of a dog is formed, he frowns and it disappears. His hand outstretched toward the snitch when his glasses ice over. Cooper frowns as he looks up and can't see Harry. He starts to fly upward closer to his twin.

Marcus Flint is shouting at him to come back but he was flying straight up to Harry. Once he gets up there he sees the dementors flying close to them and before the two can fly down they start to fall downward, their brooms falling a different direction.

Lily grasps onto her sons in worry, forgetting they were there.

Alice stood up and rushed down the steps, hopping two at a time, William and Sabrina behind her. Then the screen goes black.

"Mom, calm down were fine" Lily glared over at the two. "I'm not letting you two play Quidditch in the future." James and the twins let out gasps. "Lily flower, you can't do that!" James tried to convince his lover but she wasn't budging.

Ron stood over Harry's bed with the Gryffindor team behind him. "He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he." Fred scoffed in disbelief, "Peaky! He just fell fifty feet ." "Yeah, c'mon Ron. We'll walk you off the astronomy tower and see how you come out looking." The other Weasley twin commented.

"They will do no such thing!" Molly scolded the boys on the screen.

"Probably better than what he normally looks like" Harry grunted as he tried to sit up. "Harry!" Hermione exclaimed rushing over to his bedside. "How you feeling mate?" Ron clapped his shoulder. "Brilliant, where's Cooper? Is he okay?" Harry looked at his team. They parted to show Cooper lying in a bed across from him with Alice asleep in a chair next to him.

"Aww you two care about me" Cooper batted his eyelashes at the two. "Sometimes" "Nope"

"He's still asleep" Ron told him before they stared to all talk at once about what happened. "Really! Who won the match?"

Lily threw her hands up in defeat mumbling about how they only care about the game and not if they survive.

Hermione tried to console him, "No one blames you Harry. The dementors aren't meant to come on the grounds. Dumbledore, he saved you both, then sent them straight off." Harry asked again who won. "Us" Alice said as she walked over. Harry flopped back down onto his bed. "Go back to your boyfriend snake. We don't need you making Harry's condition worse." Angelina told her with a face of disgust.

"Ugh I hate her" Alice looked away from the screen. "She always calls me a snake and never apologized even after I helped save her." She flexed her hand to look at her green and purple nails. "Those are so pretty!" Narcissa grabbed her hand to look closer. "Who did them?" Alice smiled, "Just my friend Hatter"

Alice flipped her off and walked closer to Harry. "Drac caught the snitch right before you guys fell. Flint wanted a rematch but Hooch said no." Alice told him as she tucked her hands back into her pants pockets. "It's fine. You guys won fair and square." Harry told her, making her nervous face disappear. Then a groan came from Cooper, all of them looked over. "Am I dead?" He asked as Alice walked toward him, "Oh my god, I'm in hell. I see a blonde demon." Alice smacked his face and sat back in her chair. Cooper rubbed his cheek, "A mean demon"

"You're Satan!" Cooper pointed over at her. Alice started to reach into her heeled boot but Cooper shook his head fast. "Noo, nope. I lied your a beautiful, stunning angel that I love so much." Alice sat back into the couch and leaned her head on Bella's shoulder. "If I didn't love him, I would kill him." She told the other Black sister who giggled at her.

"Theres something else you should know." Ron started to tell the twins, glancing back and forth. "Your ninbus, when you started to fall they went with you- but the wind carried them toward the Whomping Willow and it kind of.." George dumped a pile of wood chips onto Harrys bed as Fred did the same of Coopers. The two stared at it with broken expressions. Alice gently hugged Cooper, careful to not touch his ribs.

James looked over to his sons, "Did you ever get a different broom?" He asked with hopeful eyes. They nodded in sync, "Later that year"

[camera shows Cooper and Harry standing with Lupin near the lake]

Lupin looks toward Hagrid and Knight as they swoop around in the air. "Why do they affect me and Coop so much professor? I mean, more than everyone else......" Lupin looks over at the two with eyes that seem far off, like he wasn't looking at them but rather someone else. "Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They feed on every good feeling, every happy memory, until a person is left with nothing but his worst experiences.  You're not weak, Harry, you too Cooper.  The Dementors affect you most, because there are true horrors in your past.  Horrors your classmates can scarcely imagine.  You have nothing to be ashamed of."

"That was very professor like Moony" Sirius told his boyfriend who blushed at the comment. "Aww Uncle Siri and his boyfriend" Alice cooed before stopping when Sirius's head snapped toward her. He turned back to his boyfriend and clapped his hands, "Look! I'm scary to someone!" Remus and Lily rolled their eyes.

"They scare me" Cooper admitted to his professor. "You would be a fool if you weren't." Harry's face turned serious as we turned to them, "I need to learn how to fight them. You could teach us. You made that dementor on the train so away...."

Lupin froze for a minute before replying. "I pretend to be an expert, Harry. But yes, I can teach you both. Perhaps after the holiday though. For now, though, I need to rest, I'm feeling...tired." They all look up to see Hedwig pinwheel while Knight gracefully flew to a cave on the other side of the lake.

Cooper looked at Knight sadly, wishing his companion was still here.

🌨🌨🌨

[screen shows students following professor McGonagall toward the bridge and two pairs footprints in snow that had no body]

Fred and George come up behind the footprints walked almost on top of them. "Clever Potter one and Potter two" Fred told them. "But not clever enough"  George continued, "Besides we have a better way."

The two led the other set of twins toward a stairwell in the castle. Fred gave Harry a roll of parchment.

Sirius, James, and Remus got all excited and happy, making everyone look at them confused.

Harry: "What's this load of Rubbish?"

The three excited boys gasped, "Rubbish" they all exclaimed in sync.

Fred: "Rubbish he says. That is the secret to all our success."

George: "It's a wretch giving it to you, believe me."

Fred: "But we've decided your need's greater than ours. Gred, if you will...."

George: "I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good"

George touched the paper with his wand and ink started to draw itself all over the page. The Potters peer at it in wonder.

Cooper: "Messers Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs are proud to present The Marauders Map'....?"

"No!" McGonagall exclaimed knowingly. "Yes" Sirius told her with a grin.

George: "We owe them so much"

Harry: "hand on. This is Hogwarts!"

"You four made a magical map of Hogwarts that shows you were people are?" Minnie asked the trio of grinning boys. "We sure did Minnie" James told her. She placed her head in her hands in defeat, knowing that she could have never won.

Cooper looked at them in awe, "You mean this map shows..."
Fred: "Everyone"

Harry: "everyone?"

George: "everyone"

Fred: "where they are"

George: "Every minute"

Fred: "Of every day"

Harry and Cooper looked at them like they were angels. "Brilliant! Where'd you get it?" They asked in sync.

"Noooo. The twin speech is getting to them!" Ginny flopped onto Luna's lap dramatically. Luna ran her fingers through Ginny's hair, making her shut her eyes and drift into a blissful peace.

"Filches office, bottom drawer. Nicked it in our first year. Now listen. Theres seven secret passageways out of the castle on this map. But we recommend the one eyed witch on the third floor." Fred pointed to the passageway they needed. "You best hurry. Filch is headed this way." George directed the younger set of twins in the direction toward the statue. "Oh and make sure you give it a tap and say, Mischief managed, once your done or anyone can read it." The two wandered off toward the secret passageway. Fred glanced at George, "Do you think we should have told them that Alice knows where some other passageways are?" George looked over, "Nah" they shook off in sync, then left.

"Ali! You know where more passages are!?" Ron looked at her in wonder. "Yep" she told them very relaxed. "Well where are they!?" Harry gestured with his hands. "Not telling you" Quite a few boys groaned.

Note:
Shortish chapter, writing without alice is boring but I needed cooper and harry to have time together so this is what thats about. Still putting outfit above because I love doing it. I did release another book its hp x avengers. Check it out if you want to. It has the casting and two chapters up now. I'll be updating it soon i hope. I'll put a few incorrect quotes below for this book and a lot for my other one [maybe it'll convince you to read it ;) ] love yall

Random question but would you rather be able to turn invisible or turn into an animal???

Love letters incorrect quotes:

Alice(estella): I slept for almost 12 hours but I might still be tired so lets go for another 12 just in case
Neville: ella thats a coma
Alice: sounds festive

Luna: Neville is late again
Cooper: how did this happen?
William: I called him at 8 this morning and pretended it was 11
Sabrina: I printed out a fake schedule that said we were starting at 9 instead of noon
Alice: I set his alarm so it said pm instead of am
Cooper: guys we may have overdone this
Neville: *bursts into the room*
Neville: WHAT TIME IS IT!!!???

Ginny: What's the scariest horror movie you've ever watched?
Sabrina: IT.
Blaise: Annabelle.
William: Paranormal Activity.
Cooper: High School Musical. All throughout high school I was scared that everyone was gonna randomly get up and start singing and dancing, and I would be the only one who doesn't know the words.

Philophobia quotes (my new book)

Mikaela in Herbology: standing next to sunflowers always makes me feel weak like "look at this fucking flower. this flower is taller than I am. this flower is winning and I am losing"
Lyra: wow you are not ready to hear about trees

Lyra: okay but what if Mikaela doesn't actually like me?
Cassian: Lyra
Lyra: Yeah?
Cassian: I'm literally walking you down the fucking aisle

Game night with the seven at Tony's tower:
Wren: *reading off a question card* would you stab your best friend in the leg for 10 million dollars?
Quinn to Mikki: you can stab me in the leg and then when it heals we can buy whatever we want
Mikki to Quinn: you can stab me and then we'll have 20 million!!
Tony: *just came for a drink* you know I'm a billionaire right?

Cassian: This is my boyfriend Nik, he's kind and handsome, I'm proud of him
___: this is Wren, shes my beautiful girlfriend, I love her personality so much
Lyra: this is Mouse, she's a serial killer thats on drugs

Quinn: I heard you lost uno against Lyra
Mikki: yeah, i told her to take her stuff and leave the common room.
Derek butting in for the tea: whoa and what did she do?
Mikki: she picked me up and carried me out with her

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

5.1K 135 19
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*Can anybody find me somebody to love? โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* They hate each other. Until he watches her sing karaoke. ...
336K 9.7K 25
โ€ ๐’๐„๐‘๐„๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐๐ˆ๐“๐˜, หš เผ˜โ™ก โ‹†๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ป๐‘ถ๐‘น๐’€ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘พ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ช๐‘ฏ๐‘ช๐‘น๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ป ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ญ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ซ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ท๐‘บ โ”โ”โ” โa name, or title, or house ...
283K 9.2K 70
๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜—๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด... ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ...
823 33 14
"๐™ˆ๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚, ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—จ๐—ก๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—— ๐—•๐—ฌ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ข ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—ง๐—”๐—ก๐—š๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—— ๐—œ๐—ก ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ฆ๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ." mara...