past and future (Modern AU :L...

By Alie-Heart

A 27 year old woman named Norie Chausiku is in a relationship with Levi Ackerman, they've been together for 8... More

1
Short Flashback
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93

69

170 5 0
By Alie-Heart

"Okay you see this? You wipe the coffee table with this, and spray it with this so it could kill the germ that could kill you"Levi explained as he crouched down in front of the wooden table in the living room.

"Are you serious Levi?"Norie spoke.

"Better to teach them young"he responded.

A 3 month old Eren squealed out and smacked the couch he sat on by being held up by pillows and blankets.

"Levi he doesn't even understand what we're saying, I don't even think he'll remember any of what you just said"she says as she walked over.

"You don't know that, babies might seem like dumbasses but their brains work from time to time"Levi spoke.

It was quiet making him turn and saw Norie staring at him with a blanked face.

"What?"

"Did you call your own son a dumbass?"

Levi stared and sighed.

"No..."he mumbled as he wiped the table.

"I mean in my defense he laughs at anything"Levi said and went to sit next to Eren

"No he does not-"

Norie was cut off when Eren laughed out at the pen Levi clicked repeatedly.

"Okay? But-"

The 3 month old screamed his laughter when Levi just showed him the remote control to the TV.

Norie scratched the side of her neck and says "it's just a phase..."

Levi hummed and placed the control down. Eren smiled towards Norie and let out noises as he extended his arms towards her making her smile.

"My love! You want to be carried by mama? You love mama more do you?"Norie spoke in a baby voice and picked him up and placed multiple kisses on his cheek

"That's hurtful"Levi said as he twirled the pen around his fingers.

"That was the point"she whispered jokingly with a smile making him click his tongue and place the pen down.

Levi went towards them and leaned his chest on the pillows and blankets Norie had on her lap. Eren sat on her lap as well as he gripped her shirt in the front.

"We should go to the park, let him get some fresh air"Norie says as she brought her arm around Levi and ran her fingers through his hair as he rested his head on her chest while grabbing Eren's hand.

"Yeah"he responded.

Eren smiled at Levi and gurgled out, he reached his small hands out and grabbed his face. He places his mouth around Levi's nose making Norie laugh.

"He's giving you kisses"she says.

"Well that's not how it's done my boy"Levi spoke as he pulled back and kissed the baby's cheek to teach Eren how to do it.

"I'll teach you too"

"What-"

Norie was cut off when Levi placed a hand behind her neck and brought her head down towards him and connected their lips together.

-------------------------

"

Vroom! Vroom! Boom!"Eren yelled as he crawled on the floor rolling a car on the ground and slamming it against a tower of building blocks.

Mikasa was playing doctor and checking up on her "patients" which just consisted of her teddy bears and Eren's figures.

The toddlers were playing in the play room as Norie mopped and broomed around the house and Levi was in the garage cleaning the car

"Mikasa we have an injury!" Eren called out and held out a robot that had a loose arm.

"Don't worry, I will check him, but it will cost money"she responded.

"Money?"he repeated and checked his overalls pocket on his chest and around the room.

"Eren!"Mikasa called out as she stood up.

"Yeah?"

Eren then let out a small confused when he felt something tickling his nose, he crosses his eyes slightly to see that a spider was hanging off the silk he is attached too.

The toddler boy stared and broke the silence by letting out a sob of fear.

"Eren don't move!"Mikasa yelled.

She then smacked his face with a pillow making Eren fly back and slam against the chest of toys, Mikasa's eyes widened when she saw she missed and the spider start going up the ceiling again.

With Norie, she leaned down on the counter as she used her finger that's wrapped in a cloth to clean the small spots she missed on the surface, she blew on it and wiped again.

She smiled but then it dropped in horror and says "is this what Levi does?"

"MAMA!"

Norie jumped at Eren's scream as Mikasa yelled.

"Eren?! Mikasa?!"she called out and ran out of the kitchen and went upstairs.

Norie ran down the hall and busted the door down to the toddlers playroom, she saw them hiding in a corner hugging each other as they stared at the ceiling.

"My loves? What's wrong?"

Eren stuttered in fear as he points his small finger to the ceiling as Mikasa followed his actions.

"What?"Norie questions.

She then felt something tickling her nose, she blinked and wiggled it and crossed her eyes to see what it was and Norie froze when she saw the same spider that was on Eren's face.

----------------------------

"Really?"Levi mumbled as he took out a multiple jellybeans from Eren's car seat.

He jumped when he heard Norie scream out shrieks as the toddlers soon followed. Levi didn't hesitate to drop what he held and ran inside the house, he felt like he had obtained 2 times the speed he has and immediately made it to where they were

"It was on my face!"Norie sobbed as she held Eren and Mikasa in her arms as they hid in the corner.

Levi then appeared punching his fist on the spider that was on the wall also causing his hand to go through it.

Norie and the toddlers sighed in relief as he mumbled "Filthy"

"Oh my god! Thank you!"Norie cried as she launched herself towards Levi and wrapped her arms around his neck and rested the side of her face on his.

"Thank you Dada!"Eren and Mikasa called out crying as well and hugged his legs.

---------------------------------------

"Yeah this shirt is cute, it goes with the shorts! Don't you think?"Norie says and turned to Levi as they were shopping for clothes for Eren and Mikasa.

"Yeah, but I like the dark navy blue shorts better"he said.

"Then Mikasa can wear a dark navy blue dress so she can match with Eren! How cute!"Norie cried.

"I wanna see the robots!"Eren whined out as he held onto Levi's pants to lean to the side.

"We can't Eren, we have to stay here. Levi and Norie even said we can see them after we find our clothes"Mikasa spoke as her hand held onto Levi's other pant leg.

The teal eyed boy then froze, he stood up straight and slowly a smirk started forming on his face making Mikasa sigh.

"What now?"

"Come on!"he whispers and ran towards the big aisles of the store and went to the toy section.

"Eren!"Mikasa called out and ran after him.

"It will be quick Mikasa, we'll be back before they could notice we were gone! Let's go see Robby! Bertholdt told me they have a green and blue Robby robot now!"Eren said and they ran off.

After getting distracted with the colors and different shapes for about 10 minutes Mikasa eventually told Eren that they should head back. He complained but she dragged him by the wrist back to where Norie and Levi were.

"I don't understand why we have to hurry up, Mama and Dada are right there-"

Eren cut himself off when he and Mikasa saw that the adults weren't at the spot they were, their stroller was gone and the cart Levi had was gone too.

"Oh no-"

Eren cried and ran making Mikasa jump.

"Eren! Don't! We have to stay in the same spot, Dada told us! Eren!"she yelled and quickly followed him.

"We won't survive Mikasa! I'm already hungry! I need water, and I think I peed on my pull ups!"he cried as he ran

They then froze when they heard Norie's sobs come from the speakers above them, the toddlers looked up in shock as she continues.

"My babies?! Where are you?! Stay where you are! Me and dada will find you!" Nories voice echoed through the store.

"Ma'am you can't be in here!" A worker spoke.

"LEVI!" Norie yelled.

"Don't touch my wife!" Levi yelled and Eren and Mikasa heard the worker scream and the speaker started ringing in a high pitch as they heard yells and Norie still sobbing.

After 2 minutes the ringing stop and Levi cleared his throat.

"Kids, stay there. Your mother and I will find you" Levi spoke causally as if he hadn't brought down the man.

The last thing they heard was Norie's cries and it cut off.

"Oh no! Mikasa, Norie and Levi are stuck inside the ceiling!"Eren said.

"They're stuck?"Mikasa repeated.

"Yes! We have to help them! Come on!"he says and grabs her hand and ran them towards the shelves.

"We gotta get up there!"

--------------------------------------

"EREN! MIKASA!"Norie sobbed as she ran around while Levi tried grabbed her to calm down

"Norie darling please-"

"What am I going to do?! I feel sick, I'm getting cold! I'm hungry! I can't breathe, I can't breathe!"she yelled and fell to the ground and cried.

Levi's eyes then landed on top of a shelf that held picture frames, his eyes widened when he saw Eren and Mikasa standing all the way on the top, reaching for the ceiling.

"Oi!"Levi yelled and broke off into a sprint towards them.

"Did you find them?! Eren! Mikasa!"Norie spoke and quickly followed him.

"We gotta help them Mikasa! Come on!"Eren says as they tiptoed towards the ceiling.

"Mama, Dada? We're here to save you"Mikasa spoke towards it.

"What the hell are you doing up there?!"

The toddlers froze at the sound of Levi's voice and they turned to look down and saw him as Norie appeared next to him and smiled up at them and screamed.

"My babies!"she yelled and extended her arms up towards them

"How did you guys get out?!"Eren asked in confusion.

"Get out? Get down here!"Levi stated sternly.

"Okay!"

"Wait-"

Eren and Mikasa immediately jumped off and Levi caught them quickly with ease and Norie cried and hugged them against her chest.

"You scared me and Levi, please don't do that again!"she said and placed kisses on their heads.

"But you and Dada were in the ceiling"Mikasa says as Eren nodded

"In the ceiling?"Norie questions.

"Hey!"

They turned to see another work walking towards them saying "are you the ones who broke into the room where the speaker is?!"

"Go go go"Levi spoke quickly as he grabbed the toddlers and Norie grabbed their stroller and they ran towards the exit of the store.

"Hey!"the worker called out again.

"Bye Bye!"Eren said happily as Mikasa waved.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 289 38
This is an erwinXreader story There will be little smut and other mature stuff so be aware😁 Don't let the humor in this story fool you. I love suppo...
34K 749 22
He has never loved anyone before. She was a shattered soul. He was always hurting yet no one saw it because of his strong emotionless persona. She...
955 42 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
3K 259 23
Descriptions are for cucks. DISCLAIMER: All attack on titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama, I only own the plotline of THIS story. The storylin...