Dealing with Drama

By TheSonofTartarus

A lot has happened between The Second Giant War and now. But the Gods are still stupid enough to believe that... More

Disclaimer
Prologue: Part 1
Prologue: Part 2
Curing his Coma
Telling the Truth
Stopping his Suicide
Racing against Relapse
Talking with Thalia
Realising the Reality
Completing the Course
Despair in Darkness
Fighting a Frenemy
Losing the Light
A Helping Hand
Clearing his Concerns
Leaving the Lies
A Violent Volcano
A Scared Soldier
Living his Life: Part 1
Living his Life: Part 2
Living his Life: Part 3
Living his Life: Part 4
Living his Life: Part 5
Coming Confrontations
Facing Fate
Genius Gods
Inside the Infirmary
Learning to Live
Helping Hestia: Part 1
Helping Hestia: Part 2
Morning Mayhem
Table Talks
Promising Plans
Apollo and Ares
Apollo or Asteria: Part 1
Apollo or Asteria: Part 2
Hunting the Huntress: Part 1
Hunting the Huntress: Part 2
Getting a Garage
Artemis and Asteria
Calypso's Clothes: Part 1
Calypso's Clothes: Part 2
Their Tattoos: Part 1
Their Tattoos: Part 2
Thalia's Tent
Rachel's Respite: Part 1
Rachel's Respite: Part 2
Playing with Pipes: Part 1
Playing with Pipes: Part 2
Birthday Boy
Water Works: Part 1
Water Works: Part 2
Roman Reigns: Part 1
Roman Reigns: Part 2
Day of Doom
A Petting Package: Part 1
A Petting Package: Part 2
Seeing Sabaton: Part 1
Seeing Sabaton: Part 2
A Maiden Mother
Taming Tanaka: Part 1
Taming Tanaka: Part 2
Happy Halloween: Part 1
Happy Halloween: Part 2
A Brutal Beatdown
Fought For
Hatred's Home: Part 1
Hatred's Home: Part 2
Racing Revenge: Part 1
Racing Revenge: Part 2
Balls and Beauty: Part 1
A Moonlit Monster
Balls and Beauty: Part 2
Swimming Sessions: Part 2
Starry Skies: Part 1
Starry Skies: Part 2
Guns and Girls: Part 1
Guns and Girls: Part 2
Dreamy Days
Treating the Trio
Twin Trouble: Part 1
Twin Trouble: Part 2
A Bad Brother: Part 1
A Bad Brother: Part 2
Brain or Brawn?
Daughter's Day
Morning Moments
Role Reversal: Part 1

Swimming Sessions: Part 1

1.7K 24 20
By TheSonofTartarus

AN: Compulsory swimming chapter.

Time: A Few Days Later

"Alright, so, the fact that Hestia can't swim is still understandable, but seriously, Calypso?!" Percy looked at the blushing Titaness incredulously, her cheeks tinged golden as she glanced away from him, trying not to ogle his naked, exposed chest as she rubbed her arm abashedly. "You've literally been stuck on an island for the past four millennia, how can you not swim?"

"Well," Calypso stuttered, trying to defend herself as her amber eyes fluttered, trying to keep her eyes away from the delicious way the sweat trickled down his broad, muscle-packed chest, that just begged to be licked and to be used as a pillow. "I've never actually ventured far, and the sea is the only water body here. You don't really need to know how to swim to wade a bit into the sea to take a bath, now, do you?"

Percy still maintained his shocked look, making her grow annoyed at him.

"Yeah, yeah, I know you're going to say how much I missed, now, can we get to it?" She snapped impatiently, watching as Hestia's brown eyes glittered mirthfully as she peeked out at her from behind Percy's body, sticking out her tongue childishly at her.

Percy clapped his hands, moving towards the pool without missing a beat, as if she hadn't just scolded him. "Alright, so as I was saying, this is a prime opportunity for the two of you to learn swimming, seeing as we have the island to ourselves for today. Artemis and the Hunters are out hunting, and the others are out doing whatever shit they usually do. I have nothing to do with my domains, nothing to play, and have checked up on Blackjack and Mrs. O' Leary, they are doing fine and dandy. I-I mean, we, have nothing else to do today, soooo...."

He continued talking nonstop, rambling and wandering between topics, making the two goddesses smile as they followed him, occasionally sending glances towards each other, trying to keep their gazes from the practically naked body of the smoking hot Dark god, hidden only by a pair of swimming shorts and a bathing towel that did not help in the least, being thrown over his shoulder.

The emerald grass of their recently mowed lawn felt soft beneath their equally soft feet, the earth just the right texture, not too dry and not too moist as they crossed the lawn, heading to the marble-tiled swimming pool they had.

A soft, briny sea breeze buffeted them, bringing with it sand from the shore, but none of them cared, having grown used to it over the last three, almost four, beautiful years they had spent on their tropical island home. The long-leaved coconut palms that lined the shore and their swimming pool, rustled and swayed in the breeze, creating a beautiful chorus that seemed like something out of an idyllic, tropical paradise. There were a few seagulls soaring far overhead, their wings white against the startling azure sky, as beautifully blue as the frothing sea a stone's throw from their home, forming an omnipresent background noise of waves crashing on the sandy shore.

It seemed the entire world was energetic today, as the sun beat down with the typical intense, tropical heat, that just seemed to send life into a frenzy, and Hestia, Calypso and Percy were no exceptions.

Percy squinted as he stared up at the blinding sun, like a golden orb in the lonely stretch of clear blue sky, devoid of any clouds, almost feeling Asteria's bright, teasing smile against his tanned skin, already tinged a faint red. Fuck, he should have followed the girls' lead and applied some sunscreen. Fuck you, Asteria.

He lowered his gaze to the swimming pool, giving it a once over, taking in the sights of the glistening water, rippling slightly in the strong breeze and lapping against the sides of the pool, the glistening steel ladder descending into the pool, probably too hot to the touch. The tasteful tiles that lined the pool, hot to the feet, only making him crave the promising, cool embrace of the water even further, the playful patterns the sunlight formed on the marble bottom of the pool making it all the more inviting.

He glanced once at the deserted deck chairs laid out haphazardly beneath the shade of the palms that lined the pool, beach towels and a few bottles of sunscreen still littering the area from the pool party the girls had had a few days back, when he had gone to a gaming convention with Leo, leaving them all alone for the day, and when it had been exposed that Hestia and Calypso couldn't swim to save their immortal lives.

Percy sighed, snapping his fingers and cleaning it all up, before replacing the chairs all in their rightful places. It was not like it took a lot to clean up, but noo.

He walked over to the nearest shade, before tossing the towel he was carrying into the chair and turning around.

Hestia shuffled nervously, looking dangerously cute in the oversized jersey she was wearing. Although Percy knew that she was wearing a swimsuit or something underneath, he couldn't but let a smooth growl escape his lips, watching her squirm beneath his wandering gaze with a beautiful golden blush adorning her cheeks. The jersey was so large that it made it look like she was wearing nothing but that, exposing her creamy thighs that glistened with sunscreen. Her brown hair was let down, falling in a soft cascade past her shoulders, framing her cute, heart-shaped face that made Percy's heart and dick throb alike every time he looked at her.

He tilted his head, his raven locks falling messily around his face as he watched her lift the jersey above her head and fling it to the deck chair Percy was standing beside, a raised eyebrow his only reaction to seeing her enticing bikini, that was a bit unlike the usual Hestia, but so much like the closet exhibitionist she secretly was, making Percy smirk.

He let his eyes roam over her smooth, creamy skin, over every inch that was exposed, enjoying the slight glisten brought about by the heat and the sunscreen. The way her delicious, creamy tits heaved and strained against her skimpy bikini top, almost threatening to burst with every breath that she took. She still had the little silver chain he had gotten her, glistening against her creamy skin, the heart-shaped pendant lost somewhere in her cleavage.

The way Hestia's lacy bikini bottom sank into her soft thighs, leaving a bit of her heavenly bubble butt exposed. The way she bit her lip as she eyed him with hazy brown eyes, trying to convert the swimming lesson to something much more steamier, her soft stomach with just the barest hint of fat that made her body just all the more delicious, that just invited him to nuzzle his face against her soft skin.

He forced himself to look away from her, but it was of little avail, as he was met with the view of Calypso looking at him lustfully, already in her bikini. Her signature white dress lay in a soft puddle of white fabric around her feet, forgotten, as she eyed him through rapidly darkening amber eyes. Her bikini was a bit more conservative than Hestia's, in fact, it was quite average by itself, but in Calypso's enticing body, matched with the familiar shade of sea green that was her silk bikini, moulding to her perfectly tanned skin....

Percy smothered the possessive growl building up in his throat, instead spreading his arms to invite the two of them for a hug. The two girls immediately padded over for the hug, never one to deny his warmth, sighing as they felt his strong arms wrap around their bodies and clutch them close to his chest, trying to hide how loudly his heart was beating from the two.

The effort was in vain, however, as Calypso looked at Hestia, both of them golden-cheeked as they were pressed against Percy's comfortable chest, feeling their tits mashed up against his abs, listening to his heart race, small smiles playing on their lips at the effect they had on the smoking hot Dark god.

They looked up at him shyly, being met with a loving gaze as he looked down at them, his dark hair framing his sharp features, making his dark emerald eyes all the more prominent and beautiful. Percy blushed slightly, staring into the twin pairs of warm brown and amber, before looking away, unable to meet their gaze for long.

The two goddesses blushed similarly, returning to enjoying the warmth that Percy gave off, trying to keep their hands off his chest... or the other goddess pressed against his chest.

In Calypso's opinion, Hestia had no business wearing that skimpy bikini bottom. Either she should have been wearing something normal, or nothing at all, and let her grope her juicy ass to her heart's content. And for her part, Hestia couldn't keep her eyes away from Calypso's delicious-looking cleavage.

Neither expressed their desires, of course, shy and golden-cheeked, content with their position.

Calypso pondered on their heights for a moment, wanting to kiss Percy without breaking the hug or making it awkward. Sometimes, the height difference between them was annoying, making them jealous of Thalia, Reyna or Aphrodite, who were at least at his shoulders.

She glanced at Hestia, her dark amber eyes meeting her seemingly innocent brown that disguised an exhibitionist deep inside, before she decided to do something daring, and pressed her soft lips against hers, capturing the gentle hearth goddess in a kiss. The Titaness pulled away before she could fathom what was happening, however, leaving a golden-cheeked Hestia, her lips parted as she panted slightly, her body unknowingly still searching for the delicious lips of the Titaness.

The two met gazes, blushing deeply at their impulsive actions, before looking away in opposite directions. Suddenly, the heat became too much, making them want to pull away from the hug that seemed to linger for too long, yet their hearts remained reluctant.

One glance towards Percy told them that he had no idea what had just transpired between the two, and a quick wink told Hestia to keep it to themselves, like a dirty little secret, an inside joke that they would love teasing each other and Percy, as well, with.

Percy broke the hug, eager to get swimming. Leaving the two girls behind with a small smile, he ran up to the edge of the swimming pool, ready to cannonball into the water.

Percy's laugh was drowned out by the loud splash of the water. Luckily, he had cleared half of the width of the pool with his jump, or else he would have had two dangerously sexy immortals to deal with for the stunt.

He ducked within the surface of the water, blowing bubbles and enjoying the feeling of freedom that always accompanied swimming, analogous to the feeling Artemis or Asteria got in their respective chariots. He kicked his legs out, slowly and leisurely swimming underwater as he made his way back to the edge, where he could see his two beautiful goddesses standing, looking over him.

Percy smiled and waved at them, watching their hazy outlines through the water, the sunlight making everything seem surreal. He took off again, executing a dolphin-like manoeuvre as he twisted his body to swim in a tight little circle, his arms tucked in close as he paddled, before using the same movement to break the surface of the water in a single, fluid motion.

He smiled at his two goddesses, treading water as he gauged their reactions, feeling flattered at their awed looks at his smooth display of skill.

"Come on, now. Get in the pool." He smiled at them, splashing them playfully with water. Or at least he tried to, but without any real intent behind it, all he managed was a small childish splash.

Seeing Hestia head towards the ladder, he tutted. "Nuh-uh. No ladder if you want to keep your hands intact. Come on, just fucking jump in! Don't be such a wet blanket!"

Calypso stared at him for a moment, a slightly golden tinge on her cheeks at the amount of skin she was showing, before shrugging as she followed his instructions, jumping off the edge of the pool and landing with a small splash.

Percy whistled in response, watching her gasp immediately at the sudden feeling of the cool water assaulting her skin, as she kicked out with her arms and legs, flailing around for a bit before she managed to grab a hold of the safety rail at the edge of the pool.

Percy was immediately by her side, laughing slightly as he watched her pant, glaring at him through amber eyes, her caramel hair dark and damp, sticking to her skin and giving him a beautiful image of the Titaness that made his stomach do somersaults.

"Percy!" She yelled at him, reaching out with one arm to try and swat at him. Percy just laughed, flaunting his swimming skill in her face as he just kept out of her reach, making Calypso scream in frustration.

Deciding that getting revenge on him for the prank he just pulled was more important than her own safety, she let go of the railing, pushing off the wall in a wild lunge towards Percy.

Percy just dodged her attempt, catching her before she could begin to struggle again. He laughed as Calypso clutched him tightly, fearing for her life as she felt her legs just float about in the water, an alien feeling that definitely put her on edge.

Her worries were eased somewhat when Percy pulled her into another hug, kissing her gently.

Calypso moaned into his lips, feeling his strong arms wrap around her slim body, clutching her tightly to his body. The way her tits mashed up against his naked chest, so warm and delicious, making her mewl in pleasure.

Perhaps Hestia was jealous of their position, as she decided that the time was ripe to jump into the pool, making Percy break the passionate kiss as he turned, smiling as he made his way over to the struggling hearth goddess with Calypso still in his arms, her body limp and relaxed, completely oblivious to the way she clutched at him possessively, her soft pink lips parted slightly, the feeling of Percy's gentle lips on hers still lingering on her lips.

Percy reached her, pressing a soft kiss to Hestia's lips as well, but this one was short-lived, as he smiled down at her.

"Ready to begin, goddess?" He asked her gently, rubbing her shoulder as he held her close to him, his arm wrapped around his shoulders.

He trod water, paddling over to the edge of the pool, not using his Poseidon powers to control the water, deciding to teach by example.

"Alright, first we will learn the absolute basics, and that is how to keep afloat. It's pretty simple, just pretend you're a log. Keep your limbs straight, and your body slightly stiff. Face down in the water." Percy instructed, standing between the two girls trying to float, holding on to the safety rail with their hands.

He gently pushed their limbs into a proper position, keeping them in that position for as long as they could hold their breath, repeating the exercises a few times.

Percy ducked beneath the water surface as the two girls continued to float, swimming underwater and making funny faces at them, trying to break their concentration.

A small smile appeared on his lips as he watched the determined looks on their faces, each trying to outdo the other, locked in a contest to see who could outlast the other. They held their breaths, occasionally raising their head above the surface of the water for a quick gasp of air before they resumed their positions.

Percy smiled at their actions, letting himself sink to the bottom of the pool where he reclined lazily, crossing his arms behind his head and crossing one knee over the other.

He tapped his foot to a silent rhythm, enjoying the feeling of the water all around him as he stared up at his two beautiful goddesses, floating above him in sexy bikinis. The sunlight played dancing patterns on his tanned skin, his raven hair and swimming trunks tousled messily by the water. The cool marble pressed against his naked back, sharply contrasting the warm caress of the sunlight on his skin.

He watched twin golden blushes bloom on their cheeks as the two girls met his gaze, dark sea green meeting brown and amber, a teasing smile on his lips.

The position brought back bittersweet memories, of when he would watch Annabeth swim while he followed her underwater with a lazy backstroke, watching her every movement.

Percy put aside the memory, for now, instead concentrating on the delicious features of his goddesses, only enhanced by the water. The way their hair was tousled by the water, forming a gentle halo around their angelic faces, only enhanced by the golden glow of the sunlight over the water, forming rays that illuminated his face, reminding him how blessed he was to have such beautiful goddesses all for himself.

His eyes trailed down to their smooth, creamy skin, glistening deliciously. Their bikinis, looking so skimpy and barely providing their scrumptious bodies with any protection from his wandering, lecherous gaze. Their thick, juicy thighs pressed tightly together as they tried to float, making him wonder how they would feel wrapped around his head like that.

He cocked his head, watching the striking scarlet of Hestia's skimpy bikini, the way the strings holding it together waved about in the water, so easy to tear, leaving her naked and exposed to his eyes. His mouth watered, his body still remembering the ecstatic feeling of his hearth goddess beneath his teeth, so creamy and delicious. Her throat looked no less inviting as she gulped nervously under his hungry gaze, testing his self-restraint and almost asking him to ravish her, to sink his teeth into her neck and mark her as his. The way the silk strings of her bikini bottom sank into her creamy flesh, disappearing into the heavenly sea of milky flesh that was her creamy thighs and otherworldly ass.

Calypso was not far behind. Percy found his eyes lingering maybe for a little too long on her thighs and the gentle lines of her slightly muscled stomach, the gentle swell of her hips and slim waist that seemed tailor-made for his hands. The way her massive yet deliciously firm, gravity-defying tits seemed even more heavenly, floating about in the water. The way her stiff nipples poked through the thin silk of her bikini, the sea green colour chosen so obviously to appeal to him. The way she chewed nervously on her lips, eyeing him through dark amber eyes, making his cock twitch and throb in its fabric confines.

"Alright, now let go of the railing, try to keep afloat. Take regular breaths, and try not to break your position. I'm going to take you out to the middle of the pool, try not to panic too much." Percy smiled, being met with matching nods of determination.

He pushed off the floor with a foot, not disturbing his lazy posture too much as he began paddling lazily in a backstroke with no definite destination in mind, his arms still crossed behind his head. He felt a familiar tug in his stomach as he manipulated the water of the pool into gentle little currents that carried his two beautiful students with him, his mind too preoccupied with their presence to comprehend anything else.

Percy smiled after a few minutes, content with the lesson.

"Alright, that's enough for today. The two of you did very well, we're going to repeat this exercise tomorrow for a bit before we move to paddling. Did you enjoy yourselves?" His voice carried through the water, as clear as if he was speaking on land.

Hestia and Calypso smiled brightly at him, nodding quickly before the two of them broke their position, gasping for air as they broke the surface of the water, quite forgetful of the fact that they were in the middle of the pool.

Percy laughed quietly, watching them struggle for a brief moment, before he used his control over water to pull them back beneath the surface, forming matching air bubbles around their heads so that they could breathe.

"Fuck, I completely forgot that I can't swim." Hestia smiled sheepishly at him, her voice clear to him. "Thanks, Percy."

Calypso looked too shocked to hear the gentle Hestia curse to speak, making Percy laugh slightly at her expression. He decided not to bring it up.

He manipulated the water again so that both Calypso and Hestia were with him at the bottom of the pool, dissolving their air bubbles once he made sure that they were in contact with him, allowing them to breathe through his connection with Poseidon.

"Feeling up for a little bit of underwater cuddling?" He asked, a goofy grin on his face as he held his goddesses loosely in his arms, watching their bodies move up towards the surface that now he was no longer actively holding them down with his water powers. They felt weightless in the water, though it was not much different from what Percy felt when he carried them even on land, he couldn't help but miss their comfortable weight on his body.

Calypso and Hestia smiled brightly at him, making his mood lighten as they buried their faces into his neck, their arms wrapped around his torso as they clutched him tightly, their bodies sprawled on his.

Percy smiled, feeling their warmth, their soft bodies pressed against his, their faces pressed against his neck. He closed his eyes, just relishing in the moment, the feeling of the water gently rocking them, the gentle, warm sunlight contrasting the cool water, their soft, creamy skin so smooth against his, their silky hair on his face.

His arms wrapped around their waists, 'accidentally' wandering over to their heavenly asses, cupping their soft flesh ever so gently as he just lay there at the bottom of the pool with his two goddesses, loving life. Enjoying it to the fullest.

He sighed, closing his eyes with a lazy, content smile on his face, feeling Hestia snuggle closer, burying into his side while Calypso staked her claim over his chest, sprawling across his torso, her head buried in the crook of his neck. Percy did not mind, the feeling of their heavenly tits mashed up against his toned body only adding to the ecstasy of the situation, testing his self-control as he willed his hands to be stationary on their juicy asses, and not wander and grope too much.

Hestia leaned up, using the mobility that the water provided her with to kiss him, softly pressing her lips to his. Percy did not open his eyes, content to kiss back as he clutched the two of them tighter to his body, possessive.

Calypso decided to join in on the action a moment later as she leaned up, peppering soft kisses on Percy's jaw, her soft lips ghosting across his sharp, well-defined jaw.

Percy growled deep in his throat as he felt her tits drag along his chest, the way their smooth bodies moulded against his.

"I love the two of you so very much." He whispered quietly when Hestia broke the kiss, feeling their happy, bright smiles against his skin as they resumed their positions, content to cuddle with him.

Percy felt himself dozing off to sleep, nodding off in the beautiful moment. Sleeping underwater, amidst cool, gentle waves rocking him like a mother coddling her son, with two beautiful and sexy, bikini-clad girls in his arms, the sunlight, so warm on his face.

"We love you, too, Percy."

He fell asleep with a goofy smile on his face.

AN: I don't know what to say except comment your thoughts on this chapter.

Keep calm and headbang!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 641 32
๐ŸHAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY๐Ÿ ๐ŸšฉTW: Blood, rape, swear words, suicidal thoughts, self harm, panic attacks, needles, death, natural disasters, slight...
119K 2.3K 28
When monster attacks become more frequent, an demigods go spontaneously missing. That's weird. When Percy discovers that he has, not one, but two new...
10.6K 419 31
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ข๐‘ . ๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ฃ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘’'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™, ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๏ฟฝ...
12.5K 489 20
โ˜ž๏ธŽ Yแดแดœ sสœแด€สŸสŸ แด…แด‡สŸแด แด‡ ษชษด แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡ss แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…สŸแด‡ss แดแด€แดขแด‡, Tสœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…, แด›สœแด‡ แด›ส€แด€ษชแด›แดส€, แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ สŸแดsแด› แดษดแด‡ ส€แด€ษชsแด‡. Yแดแดœ sสœแด€สŸสŸ ส€ษชsแด‡ แดส€ า“แด€สŸสŸ ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ ษขสœแดsแด› แด‹ษชษดษข's สœแด€ษด...