little moth

By cultdev

It was no secret Koda had a fear of bugs, so what happens when he stumbles upon Eilir? -------------------- "... More

info
prolouge
⚘ 1
⚘ 2
⚘ 3
⚘ 4
⚘ 5
⚘ 6
⚘ 7
⚘ 8
⚘ 9
⚘ 10
⚘ 11
⚘ 12
⚘ 13
⚘ 𖨆♡𖨆
⚘ 14
⚘ 15
⚘ 16
⚘ 17
⚘ 18
⚘ 19
⚘ 20
⚘ 21
⚘ 𖨆♡𖨆
⚘ 23
⚘ 24
⚘25
⚘𖨆♡𖨆
⚘ 26

⚘ 22

2.5K 140 27
By cultdev

Something was different. He couldn't exactly pinpoint it, but there was something off. Wasabi wasn't sure if it was a bad different or good, but he wasn't going to just sit around and find out. Okay maybe he was, but at least he gave it some thought.

His large eyes remained trained on Eilir. Not even blinking, he just sat focused. He knew he wasn't doing the best job as a guardian, but hey he was a frog. What do you expect? Besides he had orders from Nezu to slowly lay off Eilir, something about allowing the kid to grow more as a person or something. Whatever that meant.

That doesn't mean that the frog didn't worry about his moth companion. It honestly felt weird not being Eilir's voice of reason. Just a few months ago the kid didn't even know what a window was! But now he lives in a room covered in them eating fancy fruit cut into stars out of a specific green bowl. It just didn't feel natural to him.

Shrugging his non-existent shoulders, Wasabi let out a croak before shutting his eyes for a much-needed nap.

--------------------

In the midst of all the current events going on, 1-A seemed to forget a small detail. And that one thing ends up changing the entire hero world as we know it.

"Where to now?" Kota asks, his arm swung back in forth with Eilir's hand in his. After deemed trust worthy, the two were allowed to freely roam the campus. If they were to wander off, a tracker placed on Eilir's shirt would go off. Gotta love having a student who can make you shit; it really helps them cut back on bills.

Eilir shrugged. His eyes remained glued to his feet. Ever since this morning he's been like this, unresponsive. Well more than usual. Kota found it slightly unsettling but then again, he was a kid, he didn't really pay much mind to it.

A moment of silence goes by until Eilir whispers something under his breath. "Mom..."

"Huh what was that?"

"Mom. Go see. Mhm." Giving a strong nod, Eilir set off towards the main building. Kota didn't even have time to question it before Eilir just dragged him in tow.

"Uhhh, okay?"

--------------------

"Hey where is Eilir?"

"Somewhere in the building."

"Okay, lol."

--------------------

Kota's eyes followed fascinated as Eilir directed his way around the underground maze. The moth didn't even have a map, yet he didn't even hesitate to go down random halls! Every once and awhile Kota could see his antenna's twitch briefly before Eilir would pull him down yet another hall.

The edgy angsty kid wouldn't lie, he was slightly nervous to meet Eilir's mother. He didn't even have time to prepare! He should've brought a juice box or something for them! If he is going to ask them for Eilir's hand in marriage he had to be prepared. But this was too soon, way too soon!

Kota could practically feel the sweat gathering on his palms, he could only hope that Eilir couldn't feel it. Or if he could that he was at the very least not grossed out.

As Kota got lost in his anxious delusions, he lacked a response to the change of environment. The once clean pristine walls began changing into more dim and industrial-strengthen tunnels. Getting more and more advanced as they went along.

Until finally, Eilir stopped in front of a huge steel door.

"Mom." His free hand pointed towards the gigantic steal door before turning back to Kota. 

Kota paused for a second before looking dumbfounded. "Behind the big door? The one that says "do not open for any reason"? That door?"

"Mhm."

"Okay then!" 

Without missing a beat, the raven-haired kid pulled on the level to open the door. Which just so happened to be right by the door and in their reach. Very convenient. 

A large gust of air skipped through the now opened crack. The screech of metal moving against the hard cement floor could be heard as the door pushed inward. As soon as the blue haired male in the center of the room came into sight, Eilir dropped Kota's hand and darted towards the villain. "Mom!" 

--------------------

Shigaraki lost count of the days he has been in his holding cell. Truthfully, he kind of liked it. They have him food, water and some old movies to watch. Sure, they were the shitty ones you would find in the bottom of a Walmart one-dollar movie box back in 2007, but it was good. He didn't have any worries about One-For-All or responsibilities with the League. Nothing but actual free time so he can think about life.

But if he had to say that he missed one thing, Eilir would be the first thing that popped to mind. Sure, they didn't know each other for very long- or for a good situation- but it was the closest thing he's had to a family for a very long time. He guessed he could call the League his make-shift family, but it wasn't the same. None of them very capable of showing actual trust to each other, and without trust it was just kind of shit.

Besides, he didn't really ever feel the need for a family ever since he met all-for-one. He can't really remember desiring anything positive since he met the man. Shigaraki never really sat down before and thought about his future, if he was being honest, he never even considered it. All he knew was what he wanted in that moment. And most of the time it was just based off selfish-immature greed.

He may not have seen it then, but he was beginning to see it now. It may have only been a gradual adjustment in his mindset, but the maturity level of his brain was finally starting to chase after the clock after all this time.

"Mom!"

'Huh? That's funny, I could have sworn I heard Eilir yelling for me. Ha, I must have been in prison for too lon-'

Before he could even finish his thought, a blur of purple and brown knocked into his stomach. Due to his arms being currently restrained behind his back via quirk-suppressants, Shigaraki wasn't really in any shape to catch a flying child. But that didn't stop his excitement from skyrocketing.

"Ei! What are you doing here?! How did you find me?" The villain blurted out without thinking. This could just be a dream for all he knew. Wouldn't be the first time he hallucinated. At least this time it would be a joyfully sight.

There was a short pause before Eilir fabricated a response. "Fruit. Give." L/n wasn't the most loving child, obviously. But the fact that Shigaraki was even able to hear his voice clearly was enough proof that this wasn't just a mental image caused by the immense pressure of stress. 

Poor Kota sat absolutely stood as he just watched the interaction. Never in his life did he ever think he'd see the villain in charge of kidnapping not only Eilir but also Zihao! Sure he also kidnapped Bakugou but oh well. Bakugou can handle himself, at least he could before the last manga arc. 

"YOU!" The young child shouted with his arm pointed outward. "You're a villain! How did you get in here?!" 

"I got caught lol."

I apologize for the delay but like I have an ingrown toenail rn and its very upsetting, next chapter will be a lot longer.

Also I'm working on creating two actual novels and more fanfics to post on here :) my stories that have been deleted may reappear also

See you guys then!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 3K 17
𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺. fluff. male reader. ₁₀₋₃₀₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₁₋₁₉₋₂₀₂₁
113K 1.1K 32
Platonic yandere My Hero Academia oneshots all throughout the month of November! All prompts used were taken from the prompt list created by @your-ya...
32.4K 1.2K 14
"𝐈'𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 -- 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙤𝙤?" When you join Class 3-A as Recovery Girl's...
1.3M 51.1K 57
❦ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 [𝐘/𝐍]-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍?❞ ❝𝐁𝐎𝐎...❞ ➜ 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭�...