Bucky Barnes X Y/n: I hate yo...

By Y3llow_8utt3rfly

Her hands were scarred of murder, her eyes, dull and glassy as she loses her luster and her soul longing for... More

Author's Note
Avengers Compound Visuals
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
κ§ΰΌΊπ“—π‘œπ“‚π‘’ π’±π’Ύπ“ˆπ“Šπ’Άπ“π“ˆΰΌ»κ§‚

Chapter 33

512 9 4
By Y3llow_8utt3rfly

'You got it', Tony says through the comms as me and Nat head further up, 'yeah, we're moving to the next location', she says as we push through a door and head down the hall, then she hands me the USB and we get into a room filled with computers and I get started on one whilst she does too.

'I'll download the files, you set up the viruses', she instructed as I nodded and began to type.

'How long', Steve says as I kept typing, 'seventy two seconds', Nat said as I hear something, 'did you hear that', I whispered, then looked over at her and then at the door, 'hear what', she questioned as I stared back at her, '...I didn't hear anything', she says as I look back at the screen, 'I must be hearing things', I muttered and carried on with what i was doing.

'Twenty seconds', she says as I quickly work on it, '...I'm ready to enter when you are', she says as I nod, 'got it, ready', I said.

'In five seconds', she instructed as she counts down and we both press the enter key at the same time.

'let's go', she says as I get up, grabbing my dagger in the process as we head to the door and I quickly take her hand before she rushed out the door, 'wait', I whispered as she looked at me, 'what', she questioned as I took my sniper and took a shot through the wall I was next to and the soldier fell, 'now let's go', I said as she nods, and we head out.

The next minute we know, we're fighting our way through, I was at one side of the hallway whilst Nat was further down.

I swerved my leg up as he falls to the ground, and I take my dagger and swerve it at the next, his fist colliding with my jaw as I fell and pushed the knife into his kneecap, which made him let out a cry of pain and fell when I got up.

Then my my hair was suddenly pulled as I gasped from the surprise, so I turned my body, grabbed his hand and flipped him over my shoulder as he took his gun and pointed it at me, before he could take a shot, I grabbed his hand, positioned it to his head and took the shot.

I got up as I looked up and noticed I was further away from Nat then I expected, just when I was about to find and re-join her, I was pushed up against the wall as my head hit it from the impact and suddenly saw a flash of something as I froze still.

'Come back home to us', I heard someone say and when she pulled away, I could only make out flashes of her face, her hair was lighter then mine, she wore a bold red and a summer dress filled with flowers, 'come back to us', she repeats again and I stretch my arm out and try to reach her, even though I couldn't make out who she was, or why I trusted her, I still wanted her to hold me and take me with her.

'Wait', I whisper when I'm pulled back from her and then I'm back in the present where an agent is stood over me with the barrel of a gun pointed straight at me.

When I saw his finger ready to pull back the trigger, he was kicked off of me and hit the wall so hard that a few of the bricks had fallen off and tumbled to the ground.

'Doll', I heard and look up to see Bucky rush over, 'are you okay', he asks and looms over me whilst he crouches down towards me and holds me close, whilst checking my bruise, 'I'm okay', I mutter to him and he moves his eyes to me, 'Let's...', he began to say, until his sentence was cut short and we we're both pushed.

I lost my balance, fell backwards and tried to grab Bucky's arm, but I missed it and fall.

I hit the side of the building and looked up to see Bucky dangling off of the building with his hand snaked around my own, 'I got you', he says and when he begins to pulls me up, another Hydra agent has caught my attention when he points a gun at Bucky, I quickly take my other hand, pull out my gun from my holster and shoot him whilst Bucky's arms snake around my waist.

When he got me back onto the wall, I grab his arm and help him up, 'you saved me', I said and he stares at me again, 'I'll always save you', he says back and I'm looking at him, he saved me with the expense of his own life, and he still did it without acknowledging the consequences.

When we got back onto the roof, there we're four agents already waiting for us and when Bucky pivoted his foot to take down the two agents on his side, I moved myself to get the other two down too, but one of them had already pointed his gun at me and there's a huge pain just below my waist.

I look over to Bucky when I stumble and see him still trying to get the other agents down, 'Bucky', I call out and when he looks at me, the first thing I see is his eyes widening and then I stumble back again when there's a second shot, 'DOLL', Bucky yelled through the ringing in my ears and when I stumble back again, I'm instead falling whilst my eyes fall to the back of my head.

*Bucky POV*

I was held helplessly to the ground when I saw Y/n fall off of the side off the building, in the exact stop I saved her when I dangled myself off of the building to catch her.

'DOLL', I yell again and with every ounce of anger I had in me, I pick myself up and fight the last three agents.

When the team come in, I let them take over and run over to where Y/n fell, but the only thing I saw was a body of water, crashing against the building and rocks beneath us, 'Doll', I call out in disbelief and shock, then fall to my knees, Oh no, this can't end like this, I thought.

'Where's Y/n', Nat questioned as I fell back on the heal of my foot and looked up at them, blankly, then my eyes find Steve's first, and it was like he already knew what I was thinking because the look on his face said it all and I sat their helplessly and speechless again.

'Where is she Bucky', Thor is the next to speak and the only thing I can do is point to where she had fallen, then Sam is the first to jump off of the edge and fly down.

'Tony go', Steve instructs him and he's the next to fly down and get into the water to find her.

________

We spent hours and hours looking for her, there was no body, no nothing to identify and it was like she was gone, all at once, no nothing to remember her by and that made me more upset.

I was in our room, the only thing I felt in here was sadness and pain, unlike the other times where it was filled with her giggles and thoughts, but I couldn't hear anything, she was gone from me, 'where are you Doll, I can't hear you anymore', I said, then take my shoes off and fall into our bed.

The instant I did, I could feel and smell her again and I just stayed there, closed my eyes, then hugged her pillow, fuck, this is my fault, if I wasn't so fucking reckless and let myself be pinned down, she would be okay, she'd be alive and by myside, I just want her back, the thought ran across my mind whilst her kitten snuggled close to me and I sighed, she didn't even get to name her or even get her back to health, and it just overall made me sad.

________

I finally made it out of her room after the two weeks I kept myself locked in there, I didn't have the energy to get up and interact with the team. My only hope was Y/n and she got me out of bed in the morning when I had a rough night and she'd always make it better.

When I walked down, I saw Steve, Sam, and Thor down the hall, so when I walked over, Steve is the first to interact with me and puts his hand on my shoulder when I give him a silent look, then head down.

'You okay', Sam asks and I only shake my head when we continue to head down, 'where's Y/n', we heard and look over at Coulson who was stood with the rest of the team and we all share a look, because no one knows what to tell him or even where we would even start.

'You should take a seat', Steve tell him first and I zone out and walk back upstairs, I didn't want to hear it and I didn't want to go through this again.

________

'I want a kiss', she says as I laughed and pushed my lips on hers as she giggled against me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders when her lips pushed against my cheek and she trailed a line of kisses down to my neck and I give her a satisfied groan, 'Stop, this isn't the place and someone might see', I tell her, but she only laughs and moves closer to me.

I stare at her and brush my hand on her cheek, then tuck her fallen hair behind her ear, she was like a fresh breath of air, her piercing eyes looking into mine as she stared at me, 'if you wanted a staring contest, you only needed to ask', she says as I chuckled, pinching her chin in the process, then I connected my lips to her again.

'I get the last doughnut right', she says after we pull away and I look at her and laugh, 'really, that's what you're thinking about right now', I ask and listen to her giggle.

'I'm thinking of different things right now, but since you won't let me have it, my solution is doughnuts', she says as I chuckle this time and watched her eat the last piece.

'Greedy little thing aren't you', I said as she smacked me over the arm, 'I'm not little', she says as I laughed again, 'Fine your short', I said and she frowns at me, which makes me laugh.

The next minute I know, I'm chasing after her as she giggled and just when I was about to grab her, she picked up her pace until she fell and I fall right on top off her.

I laugh with her and feel her hands on my waist, 'what are you doing', she asked as my brows furrowed and leaned against her, 'what do you mean', I replied whilst she stared at me, then moved her hand to my cheek and her thumb runs against my stubble, 'you know this isn't real right, why are you dreaming about me', she asks and I move my forehead against hers, 'I can't be without you', I whispered.

'...I just, I want to be with you, always and forever', I said as she nods a little, 'I know, but you need to learn to move on until we meet again', she says as I sighed.

'Can we stay here for a moment longer', I asked as she nodded, 'I'm always going to be with you Bucky, always', she whispered against my ear as my head fell onto her shoulder and began to sleep.

'I'm always going to be with you too', I muttered against her as she kissed the top of my head and I squeezed into her, 'always', we both said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dangerous By <3

Fanfiction

470K 9.9K 26
"I'm dangerous" "So am I" ---- Y/n's life was hard enough as it is, hiding from Hydra isn't exactly a walk in the park. But now she's somehow joine...
2.9K 128 22
You are Tony Starks Niece. Growing up having a superhero uncle, made superheros totally not interesting. You are the newest Avenger, but Uncle Tony d...
2.6K 42 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...